Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger (38552 Views)

"Ebin Pawa" Comrades Storms The Palace Of The Emir Of Illorin Palace Over Hunger / 'The Famine That Will Hit Nigeria This Year, Only God Can Save Us' - Jamil Mabai / IDP Children Now Feeding On Onion Leaves Over Hunger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by pjc(m): 7:07pm On Jun 21, 2021
This is heartbreaking. These are our future. Massive education and sensitisation required in the north on family planning. They can't continue to live the way they lived years back. Times are harder now

1 Like

Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by Solsix(m): 7:09pm On Jun 21, 2021
Hammyaladin:
Cause you are a sadist! Did those hungry kids choose Buhari and their present state governor??

The mistake (Buhari) (masari) shouldn't be blamed on innocent kids!

You, know not everything's is about politics and tribe. Humanity should be put first before a lot of things....
The sins of the father's live with the children. Am not making mockery of the children after all it wasn't them that voted Buhari and masari. They should learn from thier parents mistakes. Sorry if I offend u

3 Likes

Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by hope4nigeria(m): 7:11pm On Jun 21, 2021
BKayy:
I think the most potent weapon we can use to defeat the North is to make sure Buhari remains in Power
you noticed their useless online hunchback internet miscreants ran away from this thread?

3 Likes

Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by DrSamOnowu87(m): 7:15pm On Jun 21, 2021
This so pathetic and disheartening but if thier saint Binhari could not help them despite them voting for him and being golden crircle na me wey be dot inside a circle go come help them?
if thier industrious sons,brother,uncles in peaceful,peacemaking groups of Boko Haram, Banditry,Kidnapping,Fulani Herdsmen could chase them away from thier farms, homes is it me a proscribed terrorist ipob,esn would help them?
They should reap what they sowed,voted for.

3 Likes

Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by WowSweetGuy(m): 7:15pm On Jun 21, 2021
They should go hunting.

Hunger bad
Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by vannessa7(f): 7:15pm On Jun 21, 2021
Anybody who rejoice at this news is a child of the devil because only a satanic mind will not be moved with compassion for those children, I wish I can help, I'm Yoruba by the way

1 Like

Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by Princedapace(m): 7:17pm On Jun 21, 2021
Lol
These people will vote for Buhari again if he contests now.

U people should not worry about them.

2 Likes

Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by Bahamas95(m): 7:18pm On Jun 21, 2021
Upon all our Niger Delta money wey dem dey carry go develop the North dem still dey suffer.

One funny thing happened at a junction last month....Some Fulani children walked up to me begging for money and I decided to give them something. I gave three of them but before I blinked I saw five others and wondered where they came from. It would be unfair if I don't spread the love so I dipped my hand in my pocket to give them theirs. It was as if the Keke riders along the road planned me that day grin. One of them shouted while the others were giving him morale support. He said, "Oboy wetin u wan do? U wan give dis wicked people wey dey kill our people money abi" grin.....The way the man shouted was very funny, I wondered why he took it too personal. I almost changed my mind but the children would feel bad. I ignored them and gave the children the money outa pity.

If person reason Buhari he/she go do evil.....Na God go judge baba.

3 Likes

Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by Blessedassuranc(f): 7:20pm On Jun 21, 2021
They would soon say the grass is audible. Let's just wait and hear from them
Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by Teejay13(m): 7:20pm On Jun 21, 2021
Citizens are hungry. While some are busy spending millions on material thing.

This life sha no balance.
Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by Decency2020(f): 7:22pm On Jun 21, 2021
I hope they are shouting sai baba while munching the delicious meal.
Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by Yonsxp: 7:23pm On Jun 21, 2021
Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by pacespot(m): 7:24pm On Jun 21, 2021
When Fulani's herdsmen are killing farmers. But why the north are starving, are they not the one shipping foods to south?
Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by brownemmanuel43(m): 7:25pm On Jun 21, 2021
ogododo:

I saw dis earlier, but my mind no strong to post it. Na Presido state be dis.
We must have that mind ohhhh, they all deserves what they are seen now.
Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by Joetttimua1811(m): 7:25pm On Jun 21, 2021
Ok this corn tree Sha
Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by CSTRR: 7:25pm On Jun 21, 2021
Kingsley Moghalu has declared for 2023 presidency, after holding a 5 hours question and answer session on Twitter,that was open to all Nigerians.

Unprecedented in Nigerian political history.

If una like, don't vote for nyamiri.

2 Likes

Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by UnimkeAk(m): 7:29pm On Jun 21, 2021
Abba114:
you have never been to north but u always assume we support him over here. u use your own mentality and judge us because you know if its your tribal man at the top no matter how hard he made the situation u will still support him, we dont have this mentality here in the north we dont love and support him as u always think #mtsww
Borno disagrees with u..
The last outing was superb
Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by wasol: 7:31pm On Jun 21, 2021
TruthHurts1:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/06/21/hunger-forces-children-feed-grass-mum-looks-katsina-community

UNMASKING THE GLOBAL PANDEMIC CORONA VIRUS (COVID-19)

COROMYSTERY NOW AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD AND VIEWS...
Early in the year 2020, the whole world wake up to a devastating outbreak of a pandemic known as CORONA VIRUS. The nations are still in fears, many millions are still at risk, (if they won't change) just as the deaths across the globe keep soaring high at different locations in various period of times. But have you wondered why this Corona virus also known as COVID-19, ravaged so many nations, could it be from the devil, or is it man made?... Or could it be a message God is passing to the world?... Have you wondered why it appears like God have been silent over the whole scene?... Sorry, He is actually not silent and you can hear His position and details as He addresses all nations and mankind through this short movie, 'COROMYSTERY', from the stable of The Good-Shepherd's Missionaries' Field.
Watch, learn and adjust your ways and please, show love and do the evangelism of telling others about it until it cuts across the horizon...

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE.
Thanks again and God bless you...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0IvSyciZEY
Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by ogododo: 7:31pm On Jun 21, 2021
brownemmanuel43:

We must have that mind ohhhh, they all deserves what they are seen now.
We no fit blame children for the evil of the father. Make God have mercy on us all.
Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by poiZon: 7:32pm On Jun 21, 2021
Cholls:
my brother when are they recruiting for Operation Mockingbird?
Actually not operation mocking bird but operation twitteritti
Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by CSTRR: 7:32pm On Jun 21, 2021
I hear stories of how soldiers and aid workers sleep with these women in the IDP camp in exchange for food.

The poverty in the North is chronic.
Incomparable to any part of the world outside the Sahel region.

Instead of their governors to dedicate 80% of the budget to small and medium enterprises, grants and more grants, they would rather build flyovers and endless roads.
As if those are the most important things.

Peter obi has talked and talked about how to reduce poverty, but it seems common sense is not common.

3 Likes

Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by stanluiz(m): 7:34pm On Jun 21, 2021
So 95% are now eating grass like king Nebuchadnezzar cheesy cheesy

Am not surprised. UN has predicted that they will be farmine and starvation in the north.

This is the result.
Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by annisy(f): 7:34pm On Jun 21, 2021
Sahara reporter doing everything possible to discredit the clueless one in aso rock!!!! I still remember when they were selling the clueless one to Nigerians as the messiah....ALL does that supported buhari to power has gotten a fair share of his wickedness from saraki to Dino to shehu sani to Sahara reporters and Co.........

3 Likes

Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by Cholls(m): 7:35pm On Jun 21, 2021
poiZon:

Actually not operation mocking bird but operation twitteritti
my brother I actually know I just dey catch[img]https://media1./images/55be23725aa45d255b1776b25ca2e2e0/tenor.gif?itemid=9768731[/img]
Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by emmnprince(m): 7:36pm On Jun 21, 2021
Eeyah!

It's a pity the leaders of that state (and other states with similar poverty level) since it's formation have delivered poorly in terms of socio-economy and human development, especially not putting mechanism in place to check bandits/terrorists and their sponsors and prosecute them.
Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by stanluiz(m): 7:37pm On Jun 21, 2021
CSTRR:
I hear stories of how soldiers and aid workers sleep with these women in the IDP camp in exchange for food.

The poverty in the North is chronic.
Incomparable to any part of the world outside the Sahel region.

Instead of their governors to dedicate 80% of the budget to small and medium enterprises, grants and more grants, they would rather build flyovers and endless roads.
As if those are the most important things.

Peter obi has talked and talked about how to reduce poverty, but it seems common sense is not common.
Northern Nigeria is a hell on Earth.

No matter your preaching. If buhari should contest again, They will still vote for him and the suffering continues.

Those people don't deserve any pity. Their elites has reduced them to animals and zombies.

1 Like

Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by CSTRR: 7:37pm On Jun 21, 2021
If you check the katsina state Budget, over 70% would be going to pay salaries and build flyovers and roads.

No sense at all.
Buhari that should galvanise his own people and tell them what they truly need is an economic illiterate on his own.

Katsina does not need more roads, it needs more grants to poor People, more soft loans.

It is states like abia with a lot of SMEs but with poor roads that need to go on an infrastructure frenzy, not the likes of katsina.
Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by sameks08(m): 7:42pm On Jun 21, 2021
them and cow are same so their is nothing to worry abt but the problem is if they finish the grass herdsmen will come after them so they should be careful
Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by CSTRR: 7:43pm On Jun 21, 2021
The top 10 poorest states in Nigeria including Ebonyi should stop wasting their time building roads and flyovers.

Just dedicate 50% of their budget for the next 10 years to giving out grants and interest free loans under different categories with a condition that such grants are used in the state.
Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by falseprophet: 7:43pm On Jun 21, 2021
Solsix:
Pls help me greet them good morning
For those quoting me, I never encourage them to reinforce failure, it was obvious that Buhari failed, it was only wise for everybody to try the next available option, but no, they were wiser than most Nigerians. They prefer to vote along ethnic and tribal line against competent. 2023 is coming make remain some grasses because I know they will still make the same mistake.

Is Atiku a better option, a fulani man also?
Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by Yankee101: 7:45pm On Jun 21, 2021
Buhari's state fa
Re: Children In Mabai, Katsina Feed On Grass Over Hunger by prigoz(m): 7:46pm On Jun 21, 2021
Sai baba crew right now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dilapidated State Of Ikeja Police Barracks ( Pics) / #RevolutionNow Protesters Block Abuja Airport Road / Highlights Of The Approach Of Muhammad Buhari's Incoming Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.