Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,182 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' (59770 Views)

Man Commits Suicide In Jigawa After His Girlfriend Married Another Man / Young Man Commits Suicide After Losing N1.5 Million In His Bet Account (photos) / Man Commits Suicide In Akwa Ibom After His Wife Dumped Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' by 9ise(m): 2:14pm On Jun 22, 2021
we so gullible.. wot if it was all framed??.. if he was murdered..
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' by Goldbw122(m): 2:16pm On Jun 22, 2021
That is a very stupid excuse to commit suicide.. It is not called for ok.. Why don't you love others..
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' by greensandy: 2:41pm On Jun 22, 2021
eTen94:
who love what? Nobody loves anybody, na when u get money u go get love but when money no dey u are on ur own, 5years now I left my family cos no money yet nobody brother, sisters know where I live and all of us na d same Lagos we dey, apapa to ikorodu nobody show to even say how far or even call, abeg forget matter

You just exposed yourself as a fraudster. How can you be complaining about hardship and lack of money when you have this to say as written in your signature "I show business opportunity seekers how to make well above 200k monthly just pressing their phones as an expectnaire affiliate 08138401311?!"

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' by Paul8344(m): 3:21pm On Jun 22, 2021
An introvert who lacks family love has a high chance of committing suicide!
When you loose family love, friends can cheer you up but think of an introvert who would definitely have no or few friends.
I don't really support suicide but if you have lost family love for once, you would understand what I mean.

There was friend who almost committed suicide because of an act which everyone was against including the boyfriend. I understood her conditions and pretended as if I was on her side even thou I wasn't; thou her act was illegal, immoral, unethical.

Don't blame them, they are victims of circumstances; thou everyone needs to cheer up and maintain a good level of social life.

2 Likes

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' by Paul8344(m): 3:24pm On Jun 22, 2021
Hammyaladin:
Love doesn't really exist among extended families!! But it exists among siblings of same parents....

You are just one of the lucky generations.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' by Kheeng1: 4:23pm On Jun 22, 2021
Just Published!!!!

Just in 3min�!! How To Make Money Online || Hot Trend�
Maybe you want to create a separate stream of income to pay a few bills? Or, you’re simply looking for a way to replace your current job? Whatever your reason, there are a ton of different ways how to make money online.

However, be careful — some of those methods can be malicious, as there are many scams or other illegal activities out there.

Their are different ways you can make money online that actually work. Some involve creating your own website, but you’ll also find methods that use the built-in audiences of existing platforms.

Don't Forget to subscribe to our channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6JvqpmOBcM
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' by seyz91(m): 4:28pm On Jun 22, 2021
cheesy
Fahdiga1:
Shut up. You have a hand in his death because of your support for Buhari
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' by seyz91(m): 4:30pm On Jun 22, 2021
You right!
eTen94:
who love what? Nobody loves anybody, na when u get money u go get love but when money no dey u are on ur own, 5years now I left my family cos no money yet nobody brother, sisters know where I live and all of us na d same Lagos we dey, apapa to ikorodu nobody show to even say how far or even call, abeg forget matter
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' by armadeo(m): 4:42pm On Jun 22, 2021
samuel900:
Oh! So what is the solution....this country is frustrating. Last week i was in need of 30k to settle my child school fees, the only one who can help me said 30k to pay 60k. I have no choice than to go on agreement with him.

This is wickedness in high places
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' by Localmann(m): 4:53pm On Jun 22, 2021
People are really going through alot in this country
Contact me for your Gift card redeem check my signature
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' by Emma1Oj(m): 5:09pm On Jun 22, 2021
samuel900:
Oh! So what is the solution....this country is frustrating. Last week i was in need of 30k to settle my child school fees, the only one who can help me said 30k to pay 60k. I have no choice than to go on agreement with him.

u shld have use loan app, it's far better..pls do all you can to avoid that person immediately you pay him..he has a devilish heart.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' by Noshitboi(m): 5:13pm On Jun 22, 2021
eTen94:
Have you tried calling them? Reach out to them if they don't call you. Seems all of una are naturally egoistic
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' by Omonuejegbo(m): 5:14pm On Jun 22, 2021
Coldshisha:

Lol grin cheesy Ipobians always chasing shadows just to worship PDP and Fulani Atiku who won't even make them smell Aso Rock

The Dead guy already stated his family fustrated him and not Buhari or the economy , so say your RIP and stop chasing cheap political clout

what made his family to frustrate him in the first place?
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' by Gfskw: 5:17pm On Jun 22, 2021
Really
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' by Noshitboi(m): 5:18pm On Jun 22, 2021
eTen94:
Why u nor fit show yourself how to make this 200k as your signature signifies. Abi u be fraudster?
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' by CioAngels(f): 5:25pm On Jun 22, 2021
xpressionx:
Killing yourself is never the solution.
The leaders likes it like that, they will steal enough money since they are not taken care of the teeming poor Nigerians. Stealing leaders.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' by fineberry(m): 5:26pm On Jun 22, 2021
He had to end it all...... Too bad...all I can say is, He was not man enough to withstand the storm of life, betrayer, rejection, uncertainty, depression, fear, stress, heart break, abandonment and all forms of vices. HE Was Not Man Enough. cry

1 Like

Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' by ThuGGeR147: 5:35pm On Jun 22, 2021
I no wan commit suicide, and army no gree choose me, I wan face boko haram, na the best suicide be that for this Zoogeria.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 22, 2021
I'll never again blame anyone who commit suicide. Some of the problem some people face is beyond what they can beer.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' by philemonemenike(m): 4:11am On Jun 23, 2021
Wow a brother just lose hope you just Bleep the hell up giving your enemies room to win Bleep you look you take a life you cant give go to hell many are there mumu
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' by iamtardey: 3:39pm On Jun 23, 2021
...we no dey for church (in wizbabas voice)
Omoslim26:

Jesus Christ,bro you need to quickly change your mindset now like right this very moment.
There's nothing bigger than a man who has dreams and aspirations in life.
All a man needs to do is clone His mind to understand that what He is going through today is a phrase to something bigger,then push on with maximum positivity.
Suicide is not an option,for no one knows what the next minute holds.
One second can change everything,and bring solution to the problems and challenges a man is facing.

Na watin remain for men to face,se na hunger, bitterness, heartbreak, failure, bankruptcy,hate, depression! This things will forever be part of life and existence,all one needs to do is to face them eye ball to eye ball.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' by camri: 8:45am On Jun 24, 2021
Emrixx:
Help me b4 depression finish eating me up
talk to me. i can be of help. What is the matter
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' by Emrixx(f): 8:54am On Jun 24, 2021
camri:
talk to me. i can be of help. What is the matter

A whole lot of things
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' by camri: 4:21pm On Jun 24, 2021
Emrixx:

A whole lot of things
I've sent you a PM
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' by OdogwuEkeke(m): 12:18am On Jul 24, 2021
I hate this silly statement and we should stop saying it. A man is meant to express his emotions, bottling up emotions is one of the leading cause for depression that ends up with suicide. Stand tall, stand tall.... Instead of seeking help. We need more awareness on mental health not some bunch of people saying you should be strong when you are obviously weak.

Coldshisha:
No matter what learn to stand tall as a man, suicide is never the solution
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' by OdogwuEkeke(m): 12:20am On Jul 24, 2021
Another silly response.

I keep saying that Nigerians are so insensitive. We all don't process things the same way.

Goldbw122:
That is a very stupid excuse to commit suicide.. It is not called for ok.. Why don't you love others..
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' by Goldbw122(m): 6:00am On Jul 24, 2021
OdogwuEkeke:
Another silly response.

I keep saying that Nigerians are so insensitive. We all don't process things the same way.

So you are saying suicide is good.
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' by eTen94(m): 7:23pm On Jun 05, 2022
Yes I be fraudster, showing people how to make 200k is the process and when I show u I get my share from it shocked
Noshitboi:
Why u nor fit show yourself how to make this 200k as your signature signifies. Abi u be fraudster?
Re: Man Commits Suicide In Delta State, Says 'I Will Die Today, I Hate Family' by eTen94(m): 7:25pm On Jun 05, 2022
Wetin small pikin know, other Dan to cry, come see people very young millionaires Tru affiliate marketing, wetin u won talk?
greensandy:

You just exposed yourself as a fraudster. How can you be complaining about hardship and lack of money when you have this to say as written in your signature "I show business opportunity seekers how to make well above 200k monthly just pressing their phones as an expectnaire affiliate 08138401311?!"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

45-Year-Old Man Commit Suicide In Imo By Hanging (Graphic Photos) / Pimple Wants To Finish My Face (graphic Pix) / I Am A Human Chimera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.