Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,658 members, 7,813,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 (51056 Views)

Sanusi Lamido And His Wife, Sadiya Ado Bayero (Throwback Photos) / Buhari’s Wedding Rumours To Sadiya Umar Farou: Worshippers Storm Aso Rock Mosque / Old Woman Empowered With Bicycle In Abia. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by youngelder(m): 12:41pm On Jun 22, 2021
Hockeystitches:

Thanks...It is a Baaque corset gown..

So, its not masculine? its so fine..

How much does it cost?
Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by Peejayx01(m): 2:52pm On Jun 22, 2021
Bro you made me laugh seriously to this. This is a very very dark humor
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

These are the type of people we should allow to have grazing routes in our community so they can eat unhindered grass.

1 Like

Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by Hockeystitches: 2:55pm On Jun 22, 2021
youngelder:

So, its not masculine? its so fine..

How much does it cost?
Masculine?Which of them are you referring to?
I make outfit for males and females including children.

1 Like

Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by litaninja(m): 10:25pm On Jun 22, 2021
This is Nigeria's version of empowerment. Give them 40k so they'll beg for more.
Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by youngelder(m): 11:48pm On Jun 23, 2021
Hockeystitches:

Masculine?Which of them are you referring to?
I make outfit for males and females including children.
The red one
Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by Hockeystitches: 11:57pm On Jun 23, 2021
youngelder:

The red one
Oh...now I get.. You referring to the Magenta coloured short sleeve top.
It is masculine and I can make it for female too.

The top and trousers goes for #13,000.

You can also bring your fabrics and I will help make any style of yours..

1 Like

Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by hectorswag(m): 5:58am On Jun 25, 2021
Blackdeewhy:
I've been asking myself lately if WE are normal in this country.
Only in Nigeria will they kill ten and thousands of people over night and the next morning we will ALL go back doing our normal usual day to day activities. AS IF NOTHING HAPPENED!!!

This woman eating grass today, tomorrow it can be me or you!!! I can't fight, I can't stand for long, but for ALL individuals or group fighting for people like me, IPOB, SUNDAY IGBOHO and the rest, I will continually put you in my prayers.
I hope we all get to live in a better place not ruled by a TYRANNY. WE/ NIGERIANS DESERVE TO LIVE, NIGERIANS LIFE MATTERS!!!
The truth is, most Nigerians have been tamed and subdued by their oppressors so they literally cannot speak up or challenge the injustices perpetrated against themselves talkless of others due to fear or guilt. It's really unfortunate embarassed
Re: Sadiya Who Ate Raw Leaves With Her Children In Katsina Empowered With ₦40,000 by OladiTwo5(m): 6:48pm On Jun 29, 2021
arantess:

God forbid you poverty oo, 40k

I guess you aren't normal, if not you won't be telling me this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Moment Yakubu Gowon Heard About His Overthrow While In Uganda / “Too Much Swag”, Peter Obi Looking Stylish In New Pictures / Even "Usually Boning "Muazu Had To Laugh At This Jay-jay Okocha's Joke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.