Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Emirates Makes U-turn, Suspends Nigerian Flight Until Further Notice - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Emirates Makes U-turn, Suspends Nigerian Flight Until Further Notice (26895 Views)

FG Makes U-Turn, Says No Timeframe On Resumption Of Emirate Flights / Anambra Int'l Airport: FG Makes U-Turn On The Planned Commissioning / US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emirates Makes U-turn, Suspends Nigerian Flight Until Further Notice by kagari: 7:33pm On Jun 28, 2021
Last month I took it upon myself to understand the Cotonou route to Dubai, and I have done 25 successful jobs so far. This are the process

1. Get a good car to take you from Lagos to Seme border
2. Get a good immigration officer, preferably ECOWAS officer to backdate your passport for both Nigeria and Benin for 14 days
3. Get a cab from the Cotonou side to take you down to Covid VIP office in Cotonou, very close to the airport.
4. do your test, and you would get it latest 7pm of same day, who would have to download it
5. Liase with your hotel to give you an hotel backdated receipt
6. Go to the airport and fly
Re: Emirates Makes U-turn, Suspends Nigerian Flight Until Further Notice by porthouse7(f): 9:34pm On Jun 28, 2021
joungblood:

Omo I don dey cotonou already sef
. Bro my question is when I won travel tru the airport to dubai, will the immigration not give me problem because there's no stamp on my passport way I take enter cotonou? Or what do you think
they will even arrest u cos u enter d country illegally, and dubai want to see in ur passport u have stayed in ur departing country for 14 or more
Re: Emirates Makes U-turn, Suspends Nigerian Flight Until Further Notice by porthouse7(f): 9:38pm On Jun 28, 2021
kagari:
Last month I took it upon myself to understand the Cotonou route to Dubai, and I have done 25 successful jobs so far. This are the process

1. Get a good car to take you from Lagos to Seme border
2. Get a good immigration officer, preferably ECOWAS officer to backdate your passport for both Nigeria and Benin for 14 days
3. Get a cab from the Cotonou side to take you down to Covid VIP office in Cotonou, veryveey close to the airport.
4. do your test, and you would get it latest 7pm of same day, who would have to download it
5. Liase with your hotel to give you an hotel backdated receipt
6. Go to the airport and fly
dubai officials will get to know about dis and ban Nigerians from traveling from Cotonou because of people like u.... Something sud not be said in a public forum
Re: Emirates Makes U-turn, Suspends Nigerian Flight Until Further Notice by joungblood(m): 10:39pm On Jun 28, 2021
porthouse7:
they will even arrest u cos u enter d country illegally, and dubai want to see in ur passport u have stayed in ur departing country for 14 or more

OK tnx man, got that covered already

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Typical Pedestrian Bridge In Lagos State (see Photos) / Flood Ravages Properties In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) / Two Die As Car Plunges Into Edo River (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.