Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,936 members, 7,814,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Osinbajo: Social Media Won’t Transform Lives, Join Politics - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: Social Media Won’t Transform Lives, Join Politics (17862 Views)

Wike: If You Don't Want To Be Betrayed, Don't Join Politics. I Am Fully Prepared / Makinde Tells Clerics To Join Politics If They Want Nigeria To Progress / How To Join Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo: Social Media Won’t Transform Lives, Join Politics by somziency: 2:01am On Jun 22, 2021
Campaign done start.
Re: Osinbajo: Social Media Won’t Transform Lives, Join Politics by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:03am On Jun 22, 2021
And this is a person they expect to lead Nigeria out of darkness Buhari put us into... social media others are making billions out of is what he want Nigerians to shun because that's the only place the clueless masses will voice their incompetence... I rather vote for buhari 3rd term than voting for this lying slowpoke without balls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: Social Media Won’t Transform Lives, Join Politics by Yeahmehn: 2:08am On Jun 22, 2021
The only thing we need is for you and your master is to leave office. We don't need your advice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo: Social Media Won’t Transform Lives, Join Politics by MansoryMX(m): 2:09am On Jun 22, 2021
You that isn’t just a politician but a VP for that matter! What have you done about the evil killings being done by Fulani herdsmen across the country and even to your kinsmen?

Re: Osinbajo: Social Media Won’t Transform Lives, Join Politics by Shikena(m): 2:52am On Jun 22, 2021
Why are Nigerian youths afraid of real life politics? Regardless of what you think, politics is about number and that is where you directly change things.

Utilize social media but prioritize actual participation in politics. You don't need a dime to join any party. You only need money to contest elections. Join enmass and support each other.

This is reality not motivational speech.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Social Media Won’t Transform Lives, Join Politics by Judolisco(m): 3:00am On Jun 22, 2021
Sowore dats into politics why are u guys locking him up everyday

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Social Media Won’t Transform Lives, Join Politics by Shikena(m): 3:02am On Jun 22, 2021
If the bad eggs are dominant in your political space, the good ones are stifled. Stop living in lala land expecting an elected president, governor or vice president to resign. It's all about numbers and until you have a significant number of good ones in power you are just blowing hot air.

The real question is, are you truly better than the folks in power today? Can you even be trusted with managing a small business without stealing or mismanaging it? grin
Re: Osinbajo: Social Media Won’t Transform Lives, Join Politics by Albertone(m): 3:20am On Jun 22, 2021
Make potopoto dey commot for VP mouth!
No be shame be that?A whole vp, professor and pastor!

I love the seas
Re: Osinbajo: Social Media Won’t Transform Lives, Join Politics by Anniemae(f): 3:23am On Jun 22, 2021
These guys that are saying "youths" should join politics...why didn't you guys actually join politics

Are you telling me Buhari..Obasanjo and the rest of them didn't join politics when they were youths..yet where is the change?
Other developed countries give their youths a enabling environment..you know the future is tech.. don't you?

Why ban twitter?..these youths earn a living there..these youths single handedly started the end sars protest..but what happened?..these youths came out in numbers to protest against bad government.. but they were shot at..so tell me..would you old fools really allow the youths join politics?
Re: Osinbajo: Social Media Won’t Transform Lives, Join Politics by Anniemae(f): 3:26am On Jun 22, 2021
Youths should join politics yen yen yen
Weren't you once a young person?

Why didn't you join and make a change?..lol..other countries enable their youths.. give them good education..but see.. we're about going on another strike..

You don't see youths in other countries joining politics..you see them creating.. inventing.. because their leaders enabled them

But what do you old fools want?
Re: Osinbajo: Social Media Won’t Transform Lives, Join Politics by okefranci: 3:34am On Jun 22, 2021
This is a great message to all the youths outside there that do complaining about using old men to rule and govern the county, 70% of the doesn't vote or having voter card to choose whom they want as a best candidates but what they do is to sit somewhere and disturb social media
Re: Osinbajo: Social Media Won’t Transform Lives, Join Politics by okefranci: 3:36am On Jun 22, 2021
Anniemae:
Youths should join politics yen yen yen
Weren't you once a young person?

Why didn't you join and make a change?..lol..other countries enable their youths.. give them good education..but see.. we're about going on another strike..

You don't see youths in other countries joining politics..you see them creating.. inventing.. because their leaders enabled them

But what do you old fools want?
That is reason why you have to go out and vote enmass rather than complaining on social media, If I may ask do you even have voter card?
Re: Osinbajo: Social Media Won’t Transform Lives, Join Politics by okefranci: 3:40am On Jun 22, 2021
Anniemae:
These guys that are saying "youths" should join politics...why didn't you guys actually join politics

Are you telling me Buhari..Obasanjo and the rest of them didn't join politics when they were youths..yet where is the change?
Other developed countries give their youths a enabling environment..you know the future is tech.. don't you?

Why ban twitter?..these youths earn a living there..these youths single handedly started the end sars protest..but what happened?..these youths came out in numbers to protest against bad government.. but they were shot at..so tell me..would you old fools really allow the youths join politics?
Anyway you might be right in one area but how many of the youths that participated in the last election compared to old men and women? What most of the youths do say is to loot loot and loot which is totally bad
Re: Osinbajo: Social Media Won’t Transform Lives, Join Politics by okefranci: 3:42am On Jun 22, 2021
Albertone:
Make potopoto dey commot for VP mouth!
No be shame be that?A whole vp, professor and pastor!

I love the seas
I beg who dey say potopoto ? She na you who no use your medulla Oblongata while talking or who? Foolish
Re: Osinbajo: Social Media Won’t Transform Lives, Join Politics by okefranci: 3:45am On Jun 22, 2021
Judolisco:
Sowore dats into politics why are u guys locking him up everyday
Go and read the History of Sowore very well and If he mistakenly elected as an ordinary state house of assembly or local government chairman he would distroy and paralyze the whole system
Re: Osinbajo: Social Media Won’t Transform Lives, Join Politics by okefranci: 3:47am On Jun 22, 2021
Yeahmehn:
The only thing we need is for you and your master is to leave office. We don't need your advice
How does their leaving office pave way for you,go and get your voter card and stop complaining
Re: Osinbajo: Social Media Won’t Transform Lives, Join Politics by Albertone(m): 3:50am On Jun 22, 2021
okefranci:

I beg who dey say potopoto ? She na you who no use your medulla Oblongata while talking or who? Foolish

Why e dey pain you?
Na your papa?

I love the seas
Re: Osinbajo: Social Media Won’t Transform Lives, Join Politics by maybanks: 3:57am On Jun 22, 2021
Cruseder:
and the old men no wan resign

Yes they won't resign cos you left the stage for them for comments like this on Nairaland, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. If you want a change you desire, join Politics and stop being a cyber bandit
Re: Osinbajo: Social Media Won’t Transform Lives, Join Politics by okefranci: 3:58am On Jun 22, 2021
ChoCho54:
True!

Join politics and loot your own!
If that's your opinion it won't work and that's the reason why most of you guys sit aside and be ranting on social media without plan
Re: Osinbajo: Social Media Won’t Transform Lives, Join Politics by okefranci: 3:58am On Jun 22, 2021
somziency:
Campaign done start.
Which of your campaign ,lazy youth
Re: Osinbajo: Social Media Won’t Transform Lives, Join Politics by tracychelsea13: 3:59am On Jun 22, 2021
The comments in here shows the mindset of Nigerian youths and how shallow they are. The VP is telling them the truth but see how they perceive it? After 2023, many of them will still complain. Actions speak louder than words. Most of Nigerian youths are empty barrel.

Thank you Prof for stating the obvious, let him that have ears hear.
Re: Osinbajo: Social Media Won’t Transform Lives, Join Politics by okefranci: 4:01am On Jun 22, 2021
ELKHALIFAISIS:
And this is a person they expect to lead Nigeria out of darkness Buhari put us into... social media others are making billions out of is what he want Nigerians to shun because that's the only place the clueless masses will voice their incompetence... I rather vote for buhari 3rd term than voting for this lying slowpoke without balls
If you refuse to cast your vote for hardworking and accountability man like Osinbajo come 2023 then you are missing and even miss road self
Re: Osinbajo: Social Media Won’t Transform Lives, Join Politics by okefranci: 4:04am On Jun 22, 2021
Cruseder:
and the old men no wan resign
Did any of you youths make any move ? The only youth which Sowore has bad intentions and had so many bad habit there for him to govern Nigeria will be a big mistake
Re: Osinbajo: Social Media Won’t Transform Lives, Join Politics by Anniemae(f): 4:06am On Jun 22, 2021
okefranci:

That is reason why you have to go out and vote enmass rather than complaining on social media, If I may ask do you even have voter card?

Of course I do..now anyways..

But when we had elections last year..I wasn't of age to vote tho..but come 2023..I'll vote and I hope my vote counts..not those of cows or little children who were lined up to vote..

But just know this..the election is always going to be rigged..

I blame you guys for voting in a man that's not competent enough...after seeing what he did in 2015..

And listen... when youths come out in their numbers..you old pple or middle aged whatever shouldn't shut them down..cuz that's what you guys do now..so scared of criticism
Re: Osinbajo: Social Media Won’t Transform Lives, Join Politics by maybanks: 4:07am On Jun 22, 2021
The VP gave them a golden advice on joining Politics and all they can do is shift the blame back to the VP. No wonder blame game is the only game that thrives on this country.
Re: Osinbajo: Social Media Won’t Transform Lives, Join Politics by Anniemae(f): 4:08am On Jun 22, 2021
tracychelsea13:
The comments in here shows the mindset of Nigerian youths and how shallow they are. The VP is telling them the truth but see how they perceive it? After 2023, many of them will still complain. Actions speak louder than words. Most of Nigerian youths are empty barrel.

Thank you Prof for stating the obvious, let him that have ears hear.

Lol
Empty barrel..like you weren't a youth once?
You're worse than an empty barrel sir or ma..why didn't you go into politics when you were a youth?..why? Answer me please
Re: Osinbajo: Social Media Won’t Transform Lives, Join Politics by okefranci: 4:08am On Jun 22, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
Great point... Twitter, Facebook won't bring about any change, only those in power can do that
That is why his speech focused on youths ,get your vote card ,go enmass and vote for your desire candidates and stop social media complaining without any action ,the vice president had spoken well and everybody should emulate good character
Re: Osinbajo: Social Media Won’t Transform Lives, Join Politics by okefranci: 4:14am On Jun 22, 2021
Anniemae:

Of course I do..now anyways..

But when we had elections last year..I wasn't of age to vote tho..but come 2023..I'll vote and I hope my vote counts..not those of cows or little children who were lined up to vote..

But just know this..the election is always going to be rigged..

I blame you guys for voting in a man that's not competent enough...after seeing what he did in 2015..

And listen... when youths come out in their numbers..you old pple or middle aged whatever shouldn't shut them down..cuz that's what you guys do now..so scared of criticism
Pls erase the opinion of what people say that election is always rigged, let me tell you the real fact,Northerners vote more than south because of south proof that they are educated not knowing that most are educated illiterate, but those Hausa and less privileges do go out and vote,some of our professors will sit at home watching the result of election or sitting down somewhere and read newspaper
Re: Osinbajo: Social Media Won’t Transform Lives, Join Politics by okefranci: 4:16am On Jun 22, 2021
RichDad1:
No truer word.
What's not true there? You had better go and have your voter card to elect our best candidate
Re: Osinbajo: Social Media Won’t Transform Lives, Join Politics by Adelekan40(m): 4:19am On Jun 22, 2021
Whether you like it or not; That's the truth. Instead of thanking Osinbajo for telling us the basic truth, we are vomiting trash. Let's join political parties, whoever knows the age of our founding fathers who fought for Nigeria's independence e.g. Awolowo, Azikwe, Tafawa, etc. They were mostly below 40years in age, when they became leaders of this country. If we the youths really want a greater country, we should get involved in active politics. Sadly, most of our youths do not even have a voters card let alone belong to polical party.
Re: Osinbajo: Social Media Won’t Transform Lives, Join Politics by clothingonline(m): 4:42am On Jun 22, 2021
Coming
Re: Osinbajo: Social Media Won’t Transform Lives, Join Politics by Princeton92(m): 4:56am On Jun 22, 2021
Osinbajo is now a fully grown comedian..... cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pictures From Swearing In Ceremony Of Atiku Bagudu In Kebbi State / ISWAP Declares Gudumbali As Its "Caliphate Headquarters" In Borno State / 2023: Rivers PDP Sacks Senator Sekibo As Caucus Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.