Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Akwa Ibom Uni Expels Ekpo Iniobong For Facebook Post About Governor Udom - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Akwa Ibom Uni Expels Ekpo Iniobong For Facebook Post About Governor Udom (37467 Views)

Ekpo Iniobong Threatens To Sue Akwa Ibom University Over His Expulsion / Child Abuse At Deeper Life College: Akwa Ibom Governor Udom Orders Investigation / A Female Corper's Post About A Crime Scene That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akwa Ibom Uni Expels Ekpo Iniobong For Facebook Post About Governor Udom by Adabestseason(m): 11:37am On Jun 22, 2021
This is the nature of universities in Akwa Ibom state from uniuyo to aksu and other tertiary institutions no good senses of judgement,other universities in Nigeria were developing machines and bringing innovative ideas during the covid-19 saga, none was coming from either Aksu or Uniuyo,what you see is hatred,envy,tribalism,pull-him syndrone,nepotism,clannish activities,conspiracy,sycophancy.How on earth could a student be expelled from school simply because he had posted something against the governor on facebook,Buhari is good a lot of students would have been expelled upon all postings.Yeye
Re: Akwa Ibom Uni Expels Ekpo Iniobong For Facebook Post About Governor Udom by Akinola100: 12:11pm On Jun 22, 2021
dohyn:
Baba should sue the University and cash out.

Less than 10 secs later, another post on the front page saying he is suing...
I just hope he gets justice in this rubbish country.
He don sue them
Re: Akwa Ibom Uni Expels Ekpo Iniobong For Facebook Post About Governor Udom by ThatFairGuy1: 12:47pm On Jun 22, 2021
What happened is Udom Emmanuel himself will never stoop so low to even do that. It's the useless university Management that would want to do eye service for the governor that took it upon themselves.

Civil rights should sue them, this is unacceptable.

He should be reinstated and also paid for being wrongfully expelled.

NONSENSICAL
Re: Akwa Ibom Uni Expels Ekpo Iniobong For Facebook Post About Governor Udom by pegix(m): 12:48pm On Jun 22, 2021
I'm so much pained by this post

Expel for what?
U promise these things and u need to keep it
He just voiced out for Christ's sake....make him go get hin lawyer asap

Na drag dem go drag am
Re: Akwa Ibom Uni Expels Ekpo Iniobong For Facebook Post About Governor Udom by pegix(m): 12:52pm On Jun 22, 2021
shekauvsbuhari:
. People like you are the problem of this country. You reason like a low lifer. He has a right to hold his governor to account. He has a right to demand for sincere and accountable leadership.

He's a typical fool
Re: Akwa Ibom Uni Expels Ekpo Iniobong For Facebook Post About Governor Udom by pegix(m): 12:54pm On Jun 22, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Baba was fighting for first class graduates and I have just learnt that his CGPA is a borderline low 2.2.
So what then was his interest except pure mischief?

You insult your University's most important visitor, their surest meal ticket and you think there will be no consequences?

Ive always follow ur post.... cause of d little sense i occasionally gained from yaa

But with what u sed , man im highly disappointed
Re: Akwa Ibom Uni Expels Ekpo Iniobong For Facebook Post About Governor Udom by gassbee: 1:28pm On Jun 22, 2021
kelvinrhs:
What happened to freedom of speech

I feel he should just sure the school and the governor for...

Modified: The guy is suing the school, it might take a while but he will be reinstated and he will be compensated if he has a good lawyer
freedom is speech is guaranteed but freedom after the speech is another matter entirely
Re: Akwa Ibom Uni Expels Ekpo Iniobong For Facebook Post About Governor Udom by Segzy19: 1:48pm On Jun 22, 2021
The Calibre of the present youthscin Nigeria is just complex... You have the very intelligent ones doing great things while the very stupid ones will keep shocking you new records of their foolishness... When you hear them speka or read their comments online, you will be ashamed...
Nonnyflex:
And to even imagine that a youth above me is blaming him shows how much in trouble Nigeria is in... So if his CPGA IS 2.2 Then be should keep quiet...
Re: Akwa Ibom Uni Expels Ekpo Iniobong For Facebook Post About Governor Udom by princechiemekam(m): 2:15pm On Jun 22, 2021
Cromagnon:
So why do you keep criticising them
We wont stop criticising them ooo
Re: Akwa Ibom Uni Expels Ekpo Iniobong For Facebook Post About Governor Udom by luluman: 3:20pm On Jun 22, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Baba was fighting for first class graduates and I have just learnt that his CGPA is a borderline low 2.2.
So what then was his interest except pure mischief?

You insult your University's most important visitor, their surest meal ticket and you think there will be no consequences?

You are one suppressed Nigerian.shame!!
Re: Akwa Ibom Uni Expels Ekpo Iniobong For Facebook Post About Governor Udom by chukswag(m): 4:37pm On Jun 22, 2021
In Nigeria, 2.2 is average not low. Unless you are studying citizenship education
Re: Akwa Ibom Uni Expels Ekpo Iniobong For Facebook Post About Governor Udom by ejigboyemustap(m): 6:51pm On Jun 22, 2021
He should said that after his graduation. I pity him Sha, but he did a right thing at the wrong time. This will serve as an example for other.
Re: Akwa Ibom Uni Expels Ekpo Iniobong For Facebook Post About Governor Udom by Gamesmart: 10:00pm On Jun 22, 2021
lexy2014:

Can u show us d insult in what he said? Did he commit any crime by "fighting for 1st class graduates"?

The real question is: Tell me what are the achievements of home-based players in CAN, WAFU, ACL etc. that shows they are worthy as the main base for selection to represent Nigeria instead of the foreign-based players.

grin grin grin
Re: Akwa Ibom Uni Expels Ekpo Iniobong For Facebook Post About Governor Udom by lexy2014: 10:00pm On Jun 22, 2021
Gamesmart:

The real question is: Tell me what are the achievements of home-based players in CAN, WAFU, ACL etc. that shows they are worthy as the main base for selection to represent Nigeria instead of the foreign-based players.

grin grin grin

Can u show us d insult in what he said? Did he commit any crime by "fighting for 1st class graduates"?
Re: Akwa Ibom Uni Expels Ekpo Iniobong For Facebook Post About Governor Udom by Gamesmart: 10:10pm On Jun 22, 2021
lexy2014:

Pls state d "code of conduct" u referring to.

How does d guys action equate to being uncivil?

grin grin grin
Re: Akwa Ibom Uni Expels Ekpo Iniobong For Facebook Post About Governor Udom by Aniebosky: 11:59pm On Jun 22, 2021
INI fight you will win,f*** them
Re: Akwa Ibom Uni Expels Ekpo Iniobong For Facebook Post About Governor Udom by Warlord2014(m): 12:38am On Jun 23, 2021
It is a shame to that university...look at how they threw them selves to the ground because of a governor that has no relevance compare to what a university stands for.

Why should a student be expelled over a valid argument... Can the school authority swear that they have never criticize the state government before?
Re: Akwa Ibom Uni Expels Ekpo Iniobong For Facebook Post About Governor Udom by Elanqy: 10:14am On Jun 23, 2021
Barr. Inibehe is working

Re: Akwa Ibom Uni Expels Ekpo Iniobong For Facebook Post About Governor Udom by Cromagnon: 2:19pm On Jun 26, 2021
princechiemekam:

We wont stop criticising them ooo
wetin you gain?
Re: Akwa Ibom Uni Expels Ekpo Iniobong For Facebook Post About Governor Udom by princechiemekam(m): 5:57pm On Jun 29, 2021
Cromagnon:
wetin you gain?

If you ask me that kind question again I slap You.
Re: Akwa Ibom Uni Expels Ekpo Iniobong For Facebook Post About Governor Udom by Cromagnon: 8:11pm On Jul 10, 2021
princechiemekam:

If you ask me that kind question again I slap You.
come and slap na
See if you go still get hand all after

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Grammar Mistakes You Should Avoid [part 1] / Sylvester Oromoni’s Sister Celebrates His Birthday (Photos) / What Can A Person Do With A Third Class Degree?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.