Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,241 members, 7,953,911 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:48 AM

Lanre Gentry: I Will Remarry In September - Mercy Aigbe's Estranged Husband - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lanre Gentry: I Will Remarry In September - Mercy Aigbe's Estranged Husband (43592 Views)

Busayo: Lanre Gentry Not Bothered About Mercy Aigbe Anymore / Mercy Aigbe Reveals Why She Married Lanre Gentry, Her Estranged Husband / Lanre Gentry Celebrates Mercy Aigbe's 40th Birthday. "You Are Still My Wife" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lanre Gentry: I Will Remarry In September - Mercy Aigbe's Estranged Husband by mrkings84(m): 10:45am On Jun 22, 2021
Congrats in advance
Re: Lanre Gentry: I Will Remarry In September - Mercy Aigbe's Estranged Husband by Jeetech01(m): 10:46am On Jun 22, 2021
No shame at all.
Re: Lanre Gentry: I Will Remarry In September - Mercy Aigbe's Estranged Husband by OBALOLA55(m): 10:47am On Jun 22, 2021
Cholls:
ARE YOU IMPLYING THAT SHE’S A DOG
Re: Lanre Gentry: I Will Remarry In September - Mercy Aigbe's Estranged Husband by subcbouy: 10:47am On Jun 22, 2021
These are celebrities you followed on every social network washing their dirty linens online. Awon radarada

2 Likes

Re: Lanre Gentry: I Will Remarry In September - Mercy Aigbe's Estranged Husband by iamtardey: 10:47am On Jun 22, 2021
Talo'un bawi,emi abi awon undecided
Re: Lanre Gentry: I Will Remarry In September - Mercy Aigbe's Estranged Husband by segun18(m): 10:48am On Jun 22, 2021
Mr Lanre it is well o...but my advice to you is to pls work on your anger issues. If you know you can't cope with a lady, pls just walk away.

1 Like

Re: Lanre Gentry: I Will Remarry In September - Mercy Aigbe's Estranged Husband by Emmanuel909090: 10:48am On Jun 22, 2021
Hmmm...
Re: Lanre Gentry: I Will Remarry In September - Mercy Aigbe's Estranged Husband by bennytrips27(m): 10:49am On Jun 22, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Lanre Gentry: I Will Remarry In September - Mercy Aigbe's Estranged Husband by Emmanuel909090: 10:49am On Jun 22, 2021
Hmmm.
Re: Lanre Gentry: I Will Remarry In September - Mercy Aigbe's Estranged Husband by stanliwise(m): 10:50am On Jun 22, 2021
SARSCoV2:
"I pay N380,000. She went to enroll the kid in a school that pays N980,000. I told her I could not afford it because I am not a drug trafficker neither am I an armed robber."

A hoe will always be a hoe!

Since she started fvcking Ambode, I knew the husband will become useless.
Ambode Aide

3 Likes

Re: Lanre Gentry: I Will Remarry In September - Mercy Aigbe's Estranged Husband by jericco1(m): 10:52am On Jun 22, 2021
I don't know either of them

Walahi ladies sha

To marry sef, sure say person no go just bone am grin

3 Likes

Re: Lanre Gentry: I Will Remarry In September - Mercy Aigbe's Estranged Husband by DCmonster: 10:52am On Jun 22, 2021
Never wife a Hoe!
This man did a lot for this Hoe(Actress), but bvtchs are quick to forget whatever you've done for them in the past the moment you go broke.

He did take good care of Michelle that I even thought he was her biological father. He has said it all already, he shouldn't pay what he can't afford for the boy again.
When he is grown he will understand and look for his father the moment his close friends and school mates begin to abuse him about his Hoe mother lifestyle.

The mentality of Nigerian girls and women is becoming worse than that of black Americans. I won't call it abject poverty, but just emotional weakness and irrational approach to life.

Nigerian girls are absolutely over useless now and ain't even good enough for baby mama.

I have a lot of them in my inbox and whatsapp status. All they do is post and dirty scrawny scraggy ass and overly made up faces all over social media as early as 6am Nigerian time. undecided

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lanre Gentry: I Will Remarry In September - Mercy Aigbe's Estranged Husband by faithfull18(f): 10:53am On Jun 22, 2021
Mehn.
Re: Lanre Gentry: I Will Remarry In September - Mercy Aigbe's Estranged Husband by ZooOga: 10:55am On Jun 22, 2021
LOLZ, the lesson today for NL males is:

" I am a man so I do not believe in gossiping or backbiting; it is mostly women that do that." cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lanre Gentry: I Will Remarry In September - Mercy Aigbe's Estranged Husband by Sterope(f): 10:56am On Jun 22, 2021
I knew that last paragraph was it when she mentioned international fees.

You can't put your child in a school that demands millions that her father cannot afford and turn around and blame him.

I hope their children have enough sense to filter through the rubbish.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lanre Gentry: I Will Remarry In September - Mercy Aigbe's Estranged Husband by Missyajoke(f): 10:57am On Jun 22, 2021
He knows who she was before he got her pregnant but he simply chose to ignore so now what's our business

1 Like

Re: Lanre Gentry: I Will Remarry In September - Mercy Aigbe's Estranged Husband by GeneralPula: 10:58am On Jun 22, 2021
I pay my son’s school fees. When Michelle was with me, I was the one paying her school fees. She told me that she has been upgraded so she removed our son from the school we both enrolled him and I pay N380,000. She went to enroll the kid in a school that pays N980,000. I told her I could not afford it because I am not a drug trafficker neither am I an armed robber. I pay the amount that I can afford. When she brought her daughter to my house, I was the one taking care of the child as a father so when she takes Juwon to another man’s house, the man should take up the responsibility of a father.

Nah agent of heart attack mercy Aigbe be..

10 Likes

Re: Lanre Gentry: I Will Remarry In September - Mercy Aigbe's Estranged Husband by mudiana(m): 10:59am On Jun 22, 2021
some women will use their high standard of living to give a man high blood pressure. Avoid this at all cost. very important.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lanre Gentry: I Will Remarry In September - Mercy Aigbe's Estranged Husband by drLammy(m): 10:59am On Jun 22, 2021
I pray Lanre Gentry lives Long... I know with time all will be clear to the kids and they will understand their old man is actually not the bad guy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lanre Gentry: I Will Remarry In September - Mercy Aigbe's Estranged Husband by AngelicBeing: 11:00am On Jun 22, 2021
Shellsploit:
All this just to cum* cheesy
Hian, you have started again, cum, come, comes, coming, una no dey taya with sexual related stories, like seriously shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lanre Gentry: I Will Remarry In September - Mercy Aigbe's Estranged Husband by SweetVibe: 11:03am On Jun 22, 2021
SARSCoV2:
"I pay N380,000. She went to enroll the kid in a school that pays N980,000. I told her I could not afford it because I am not a drug trafficker neither am I an armed robber."

A hoe will always be a hoe!

Since she started fvcking Ambode, I knew the husband will become useless.
This almost brought tears to my eyes.
Some ladies are evil, gosh!! Am even afraid to get marry

5 Likes

Re: Lanre Gentry: I Will Remarry In September - Mercy Aigbe's Estranged Husband by Raalsalghul: 11:07am On Jun 22, 2021
SweetVibe:

This almost brought tears to my eyes.
Some ladies are evil, gosh!! Am even afraid to get marry

https://www.nairaland.com/6048178/reality-every-guy-need-know

Start with above link. grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Lanre Gentry: I Will Remarry In September - Mercy Aigbe's Estranged Husband by Gbengbelu: 11:08am On Jun 22, 2021
He he he!!!
Re: Lanre Gentry: I Will Remarry In September - Mercy Aigbe's Estranged Husband by vickydevoka(m): 11:09am On Jun 22, 2021
Omihanifa:

https://punchng.com/i-have-no-problem-with-mercy-aigbe-says-estranged-husband/?amp
Who ask u to marry an olosho in the first place. Abeg comot for here. Na mumu de marry celebrity
Re: Lanre Gentry: I Will Remarry In September - Mercy Aigbe's Estranged Husband by johnkey: 11:09am On Jun 22, 2021
I no fit marry... if I must marry I will marry for green card, anything aside that I no do. I don dey ring am for my mama ear already

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lanre Gentry: I Will Remarry In September - Mercy Aigbe's Estranged Husband by firstratedcitiz(m): 11:10am On Jun 22, 2021
This man should borrow sense from Olakunle Churchill: Keep quiet and move ahead. Silence is the best answer to a fool.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lanre Gentry: I Will Remarry In September - Mercy Aigbe's Estranged Husband by vickydevoka(m): 11:14am On Jun 22, 2021
segun18:
Mr Lanre it is well o...but my advice to you is to pls work on your anger issues. If you know you can't cope with a lady, pls just walk away.
De lady has more anger issue. We should stop supporting women misconduct. Y out women behave de do today is bcuz of westernization

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Whitemoney Pictured With Ngozi Nwosu / Chioma, The Chef Chi Dancing To A Song In Mayorkun’s Album (Photos) / Basketmouth And His Wife, Elsie Okpocha, 10 Years Ago (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.