Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,421 members, 7,819,516 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Lanre Gentry: I Will Remarry In September - Mercy Aigbe's Estranged Husband - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lanre Gentry: I Will Remarry In September - Mercy Aigbe's Estranged Husband (43479 Views)

Busayo: Lanre Gentry Not Bothered About Mercy Aigbe Anymore / Mercy Aigbe Reveals Why She Married Lanre Gentry, Her Estranged Husband / Lanre Gentry Celebrates Mercy Aigbe's 40th Birthday. "You Are Still My Wife" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lanre Gentry: I Will Remarry In September - Mercy Aigbe's Estranged Husband by One1Nigeria: 11:15am On Jun 22, 2021
Women the problem of the world,in the beginning after God Finish creation, He said everything was good without a woman.....The beginning of problem in this World is woman.... Necessary evil

2 Likes

Re: Lanre Gentry: I Will Remarry In September - Mercy Aigbe's Estranged Husband by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 22, 2021
ZooOga:
LOLZ, the lesson today for NL males is:

" [s]I am a man so I do not believe in gossiping or backbiting; it is mostly women that do that[/s] ." cheesy

That's no lesson.. its just nature. The lesson for those who don't know is: Never wife a hoe no matter how much u think u like her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lanre Gentry: I Will Remarry In September - Mercy Aigbe's Estranged Husband by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 22, 2021
Was just talking about marriage earlier this morning. This is a typical example. He is bragging he will remarry. A man who has problem which has not been solved. This one cannot hold himself. Must he be in a relationship? Must he have sex? When a man cannot control himself, this is the result.

1 Like

Re: Lanre Gentry: I Will Remarry In September - Mercy Aigbe's Estranged Husband by Bahamas95(m): 11:22am On Jun 22, 2021
After seeing annoying things like this to marry sef go tire you.

Re: Lanre Gentry: I Will Remarry In September - Mercy Aigbe's Estranged Husband by Freelane33(m): 11:22am On Jun 22, 2021
Unpatronized mugun
Re: Lanre Gentry: I Will Remarry In September - Mercy Aigbe's Estranged Husband by Joseph08(m): 11:26am On Jun 22, 2021
Dem go just fine for nothing to even cook na wahala grin

Until they stay with you then you realize the kind of person they're with no good home training.

They're only interested in your pocket and lavish lifestyle visiting Dubai or places to spend money thereby jumping from one man to another.
Re: Lanre Gentry: I Will Remarry In September - Mercy Aigbe's Estranged Husband by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 22, 2021
Headache for those who get mind to wife olosho undecided
Re: Lanre Gentry: I Will Remarry In September - Mercy Aigbe's Estranged Husband by Mftivi: 11:36am On Jun 22, 2021
Lol, this guy has exposed a lot for discerning minds to know the truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lanre Gentry: I Will Remarry In September - Mercy Aigbe's Estranged Husband by Thereddevil: 11:39am On Jun 22, 2021
Don't overlook a woman's "take me as I am" utterances.. Tell her what's bad about her while you listen to what she thinks is bad about you.. If a lady tells you "you have to take me as I am, you can't change me, I love to be around guys" Bro, run for your life... A woman who talks more about irresponsible freedom would definitely put your life in danger

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lanre Gentry: I Will Remarry In September - Mercy Aigbe's Estranged Husband by Jimasun: 11:40am On Jun 22, 2021
You took your child from a school where tuition is 380k to the one with 900k without the permission of the man yet he should be the only one to pay. Not minding he would still have to provide running expenses for food and other necessities of the boy.
You want to kill the man with expenses.
The greatest mistake this man has made is marrying her in the first instance.
This is why men are scared of single mothers, this is one hellish behaviour.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lanre Gentry: I Will Remarry In September - Mercy Aigbe's Estranged Husband by oppyz1234(m): 11:42am On Jun 22, 2021
SARSCoV2:
"I pay N380,000. She went to enroll the kid in a school that pays N980,000. I told her I could not afford it because I am not a drug trafficker neither am I an armed robber."

A hoe will always be a hoe!

Since she started fvcking Ambode, I knew the husband will become useless.

You no just get sense at all
Re: Lanre Gentry: I Will Remarry In September - Mercy Aigbe's Estranged Husband by shesawesome(f): 12:09pm On Jun 22, 2021
oneolajire:
Marriage works when two adults (who are prepared for marriage) understand and give all the necessary ingredients needed for a successful marriage.

Exactly,washing dirty linens in public
Re: Lanre Gentry: I Will Remarry In September - Mercy Aigbe's Estranged Husband by shesawesome(f): 12:11pm On Jun 22, 2021
One1Nigeria:
Women the problem of the world,in the beginning after God Finish creation, He said everything was good without a woman.....The beginning of problem in this World is woman.... Necessary evil
That "evil" Is what brought you to this world,you would be nonexistent without a woman

2 Likes

Re: Lanre Gentry: I Will Remarry In September - Mercy Aigbe's Estranged Husband by zudozz: 12:19pm On Jun 22, 2021
Kudos to Mercy Johnson n a few others.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lanre Gentry: I Will Remarry In September - Mercy Aigbe's Estranged Husband by elonmuskbaby: 12:21pm On Jun 22, 2021
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin
DCmonster:
Never wife a Hoe!
This man did a lot for this Hoe(Actress), but bvtchs are quick to forget whatever you've done for them in the past the moment you go broke.

He did take good care of Michelle that I even thought he was her biological father. He has said it all already, he shouldn't pay what he can't afford for the boy again.
When he is grown he will understand and look for his father the moment his close friends and school mates begin to abuse him about his Hoe mother lifestyle.

The mentality of Nigerian girls and women is becoming worse than that of black Americans. I won't call it abject poverty, but just emotional weakness and irrational approach to life.

Nigerian girls are absolutely over useless now and ain't even good enough for baby mama.

I have a lot of them in my inbox and whatsapp status. All they do is post and dirty scrawny scraggy ass and overly made up faces all over social media as early as 6am Nigerian time. undecided

Re: Lanre Gentry: I Will Remarry In September - Mercy Aigbe's Estranged Husband by Kewtt: 12:35pm On Jun 22, 2021
oppyz1234:

You no just get sense at all
Na you sense far from
Re: Lanre Gentry: I Will Remarry In September - Mercy Aigbe's Estranged Husband by yemiyemi: 12:57pm On Jun 22, 2021
Still studying how Olosho and Agbero could be compatible to the extent of having a child together in the first instance.

Re: Lanre Gentry: I Will Remarry In September - Mercy Aigbe's Estranged Husband by All4fun: 1:11pm On Jun 22, 2021
Later in life, the boy will know his real father’s house

That is all i have to say
Re: Lanre Gentry: I Will Remarry In September - Mercy Aigbe's Estranged Husband by africandollar: 1:12pm On Jun 22, 2021
Good. Seems the guy don hire someone to write good English on his behalf.
Re: Lanre Gentry: I Will Remarry In September - Mercy Aigbe's Estranged Husband by africandollar: 1:14pm On Jun 22, 2021
Rufat908:
So we should fry sand?

Beans don finish? grin
Re: Lanre Gentry: I Will Remarry In September - Mercy Aigbe's Estranged Husband by Passionate1(m): 1:45pm On Jun 22, 2021
U don shine her kongo, other guys dey shine now and if she no dey very careful, all man go shine. . .
Re: Lanre Gentry: I Will Remarry In September - Mercy Aigbe's Estranged Husband by Champneys: 2:12pm On Jun 22, 2021
Embarrassing parents and immature adults.
Re: Lanre Gentry: I Will Remarry In September - Mercy Aigbe's Estranged Husband by seunfape(m): 2:22pm On Jun 22, 2021
Omihanifa:
Mercy Aigbe says she's ready fight dirty with her estranged husband, Lanre Gentry
exactly the way she acts on the scene.
Re: Lanre Gentry: I Will Remarry In September - Mercy Aigbe's Estranged Husband by silifat11(m): 2:28pm On Jun 22, 2021
Na your own whalla be that..
Re: Lanre Gentry: I Will Remarry In September - Mercy Aigbe's Estranged Husband by Awoo88: 2:33pm On Jun 22, 2021
Mercy and this man deserve each other. But wait ooo. U commot piking for school wen him dey go put am for school wen the papa money no reach u cum.get mind dey talk about footing the bills
Re: Lanre Gentry: I Will Remarry In September - Mercy Aigbe's Estranged Husband by ejigboyemustap(m): 2:36pm On Jun 22, 2021
Ok
Re: Lanre Gentry: I Will Remarry In September - Mercy Aigbe's Estranged Husband by Opemiposii(f): 2:52pm On Jun 22, 2021
DCmonster:
Never wife a Hoe!
This man did a lot for this Hoe(Actress), but bvtchs are quick to forget whatever you've done for them in the past the moment you go broke.

He did take good care of Michelle that I even thought he was her biological father. He has said it all already, he shouldn't pay what he can't afford for the boy again.
When he is grown he will understand and look for his father the moment his close friends and school mates begin to abuse him about his Hoe mother lifestyle.

The mentality of Nigerian girls and women is becoming worse than that of black Americans. I won't call it abject poverty, but just emotional weakness and irrational approach to life.

Nigerian girls are absolutely over useless now and ain't even good enough for baby mama.

I have a lot of them in my inbox and whatsapp status. All they do is post and dirty scrawny scraggy ass and overly made up faces all over social media as early as 6am Nigerian time. undecided

are u done?
Re: Lanre Gentry: I Will Remarry In September - Mercy Aigbe's Estranged Husband by tolaswim: 3:04pm On Jun 22, 2021
I think say Dem don grow up sef
Re: Lanre Gentry: I Will Remarry In September - Mercy Aigbe's Estranged Husband by One1Nigeria: 3:04pm On Jun 22, 2021
shesawesome:
That "evil" Is what brought you to this world,you would be nonexistent without a woman
That was why it pained God to have created humans because the woman came to mess up the creation and everything God created that's why we call women necessary Evil, imagine till today we actually didn't know what the devil actually discussed with the woman... After the Fall I think All a woman is good for is procreation

1 Like

Re: Lanre Gentry: I Will Remarry In September - Mercy Aigbe's Estranged Husband by Dumeiby(f): 3:30pm On Jun 22, 2021
SARSCoV2:
"I pay N380,000. She went to enroll the kid in a school that pays N980,000. I told her I could not afford it because I am not a drug trafficker neither am I an armed robber."

A hoe will always be a hoe!

Since she started fvcking Ambode, I knew the husband will become useless.
how are u sure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bella Shmurda Rejects Mohbad’s Portrait Gifted To Him / Naomi Nkechi Emmanuel Weds Ambrose Amara (Traditional Wedding Photos) / Get Out You Are Not Peter Okoye. Man Tells Peter Okoye Of Psquare On Phone Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.