Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Susan Henshaw Blasts Udeh Chiamaka Over Bloodstained Nigerian Flag - Fashion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Susan Henshaw Blasts Udeh Chiamaka Over Bloodstained Nigerian Flag (60714 Views)

Miss Africa Russia: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria With A Blood Stained Nigerian Flag / Udeh Precious Wins 2018 Sisi Oge Cultural Pageant (Photos) / Udeh Chidinma Glory Wins Miss Tourism Enugu 2018 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Susan Henshaw Blasts Udeh Chiamaka Over Bloodstained Nigerian Flag by richie240: 10:40am On Jun 22, 2021
Hehehehehe.... U want Biafra? U really sure u want Biafra? grin grin
U know the tens of 'ekene dili chukwu' and 'young shall grow' buses filled with igbos that have landed d 'zoo' (Lagos/kano') this morning to seek for greener pastures?

Perhaps if u put ur money where ur mouth is by relocating ur lives, assets and liabilities back home, ppl will take u seriously.

Nwoke, U can't eat ur cake and have it!
#ndi-hypocrites!
cool
9jaRealist:

Few mock the Online Republic of Biafra more than I do on Nairaland…
But these sorts of DUMB comments like yours tends to lend empathy to their cause.

If you want to “prevent them from representing this nation at any event”…
Then why keep them as part of “this nation”? Some of you are truly DUMBER than IPOBians!
>

3 Likes

Re: Susan Henshaw Blasts Udeh Chiamaka Over Bloodstained Nigerian Flag by mapet: 10:41am On Jun 22, 2021
9jaRealist:

That’s the part you got right…
Putin’s Russia is the sort of BRUTAL DICTATORSHIP that Bubu the Dullard’s government is aspiring to become.
>

....and dumb you is trying to become what?

1 Like

Re: Susan Henshaw Blasts Udeh Chiamaka Over Bloodstained Nigerian Flag by Theunbothered: 10:42am On Jun 22, 2021
kingthreat:

See this punanni-face. If your name na your name, go block Lekki tollgate again like say na ya papa build am. You go collect.

No need, when hunger and insecurity deals with your family you will know what to do.

Enjoy the country of your dreams, I hope their suffering was worth it. grin
Re: Susan Henshaw Blasts Udeh Chiamaka Over Bloodstained Nigerian Flag by Akharmony: 10:45am On Jun 22, 2021
Mumu lawyer, if one of her siblings were to b among the victim of the gory ENdSARs incident, I bet the whole media will b full of her Hash tags begging for justice. Cheating her way Tru how? White pple ain't sentimental like black pple,. win or no wins the lady in question had a platform to speak and she took the advantage..
Re: Susan Henshaw Blasts Udeh Chiamaka Over Bloodstained Nigerian Flag by latoksuk: 10:49am On Jun 22, 2021
To comments about her action been the reason not going past that stage...shey she tell una say she wan win...She passed a message i understand...if you don't, don't spew trash...
Re: Susan Henshaw Blasts Udeh Chiamaka Over Bloodstained Nigerian Flag by victorazy(m): 10:52am On Jun 22, 2021
Ckonnet:
Stupid lawyer flexing her dumb mouth. If you dont understand the Nigerian youth's story, you better close your trap.

What do you expect from her. She dey abroad where things work accordingly, what did she know, why won't she run her mouth.

The model has passed her message, the whole world have seen it, thats all.
Re: Susan Henshaw Blasts Udeh Chiamaka Over Bloodstained Nigerian Flag by kingthreat(m): 10:55am On Jun 22, 2021
Theunbothered:

No need, when hunger and insecurity deals with your family you will know what to do.

Enjoy the country of your dreams, I hope their suffering was worth it. grin

Poverty-wrecked lazy bum. You think we are in the same level?
Re: Susan Henshaw Blasts Udeh Chiamaka Over Bloodstained Nigerian Flag by Nwagod26: 10:55am On Jun 22, 2021
Wahala no too much now for the country?? Everybody blames anybody who puts himself up for blames. Anyways, the stunt failed. I do not know what bloodstained flags would have earned her cos she was only asked to come and wear panties and bra, then any other clothes of choice to seduce judges and win. Now na, she went to burn her cable by bringing a flag that has no business with the night's events. Anyways, she Bleep up cos the world you feel should come to your and have issues they too feel you are of aid to them. Should all contesting nations bring flags having various issues they battle
Re: Susan Henshaw Blasts Udeh Chiamaka Over Bloodstained Nigerian Flag by Aninri: 10:57am On Jun 22, 2021
In reality, she is the actual winner. Having been able to drive home her genuine Points unhindered(Kudos to the judges) as this will serve as stepping ground for other models and celebs around the world to cheerfully join in the continued and unwavering build up to the dismantling and total erasing of the contraption called nigeria from the history books. SOONER THAN LATER THE RESTORATION OF GOD'S KINGDOM(BIAFRA) ON EARTH SHALL BE MADE MANIFEST. SHALOM
Re: Susan Henshaw Blasts Udeh Chiamaka Over Bloodstained Nigerian Flag by Gval123: 10:58am On Jun 22, 2021
Where d lawyer day stay? America, abi? good country where everything works. You wan come come day tok 4 our matter, we nor send u. We loved what she did, ur opinion is irrelevant . Do u know what we face in this country? why i day even day answer her sef, maybe she day hustle for political appointment from BUBU
Re: Susan Henshaw Blasts Udeh Chiamaka Over Bloodstained Nigerian Flag by ogbuefi677(m): 10:58am On Jun 22, 2021
candidtalk:

Typically annoying and unthinking as usual. What has a beauty contest got to do with political protestations against a nation or government? Is it the right platform for that sort of thing?

Use your brain, not emotions, for once and call aspade a spade. The desperate lady effed up.

Her behaviour repelled the Judges. That led to her terrible showing in the competition. Abeg make una dey learn to take correction instead of always attacking the messenger.
Nigerians are dying like flies daily.
Everyday, 60,70,80,20 die.
Any forum where ppl can raise awareness on that is welcome.
I guess you're too shallow to understand shaa.
Re: Susan Henshaw Blasts Udeh Chiamaka Over Bloodstained Nigerian Flag by richie240: 11:00am On Jun 22, 2021
ObaKlaz:
When the picture hit this forum, I commented about how the stunt by the model was a disservice to the imgage of the nation, how Nigerians are quick to disparage and drag the imgage of the county into the mud in the glare of the international community and how most Nairalanders find it kosher to always pass demeaning, distasteful comments on the country, even when it doesn't call for it, ignoring the fact that this forum attracts visitors across the globe.
U got numerous mentions from folks with one-way thought pattern, lampooning me and spitting more venom on everything pro-Nigeria.
As expected, they are here, calling this Nigerian-American 'unintelligent' and all sorts!
Hold ur peace brah!
Over 95% of those unpatriotic elements are from (just) one region in this great country.
If u r conversant with contemporary nigerian issues, u'll know them.
cool

2 Likes

Re: Susan Henshaw Blasts Udeh Chiamaka Over Bloodstained Nigerian Flag by fredoooooo: 11:01am On Jun 22, 2021
Thinkfree:
which country doesn't have blood story? Must you play your stupid emotional game everywhere?
Hope the flag stained with blood will give her the win.

They all know the fools they play that emotional games with .. in the end it's not for the masses but for their personal pockets .. They never truly care

2 Likes

Re: Susan Henshaw Blasts Udeh Chiamaka Over Bloodstained Nigerian Flag by pimper24: 11:11am On Jun 22, 2021
LordVoldermort:

https://lifestyle.thecable.ng/lawyer-hits-model-who-took-bloodstained-nigerian-flag-to-russian-pageant/

This one is a no no. Who advised her ?
She should have done that on her dress instead.
Re: Susan Henshaw Blasts Udeh Chiamaka Over Bloodstained Nigerian Flag by hmohammed(m): 11:12am On Jun 22, 2021
Ckonnet:
Stupid lawyer flexing her dumb mouth. If you dont understand the Nigerian youth's story, you better close your trap.

You that you understand the youth story. Kuku go pack enough blood and use it as stew

1 Like

Re: Susan Henshaw Blasts Udeh Chiamaka Over Bloodstained Nigerian Flag by billyG(m): 11:20am On Jun 22, 2021
Yes Nigeriya flag is stained with blood from herdsmen killings.

Re: Susan Henshaw Blasts Udeh Chiamaka Over Bloodstained Nigerian Flag by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:27am On Jun 22, 2021
Stupid lawyer
Re: Susan Henshaw Blasts Udeh Chiamaka Over Bloodstained Nigerian Flag by ipswitch: 11:29am On Jun 22, 2021
Just one Udey Chiamaka is worth more than 1,000 Susan Henshaws to us now. Nigeria is bleeding right now. 'Jawejura' lawyer
Re: Susan Henshaw Blasts Udeh Chiamaka Over Bloodstained Nigerian Flag by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 22, 2021
mapet:

..the missing part here was that the Russia judges told her off, that your flag is your identity and you do not desecrate it no matter what message you're trying to pass. She was deemed as wanting to influence the judges and curry pity, then she was disqualified.

Lesson:
1. Don't shit on your home.
2. Russia is not America. They don't do fake news nor western propaganda

I was not aware of this part but it is 100% validation of my point which is that no sane adult will support the unpatriotic, cynical and hypocritical action of this lady at a beauty contest which is entirely and traditionally about promoting the positives of your nation to the world.

You wish to expose political misrule? Then seek the right platform to do that!!!! .

You cannot cynically and treacherously hijack a podium you lobbied to use in promoting the beauty and positives from your Nation to then denigrate that same nation.

You will get no support or sympathy from anyone doing that because very few nations consist of people as hateful of themselves and their nation as some Nigerians are.

1 Like

Re: Susan Henshaw Blasts Udeh Chiamaka Over Bloodstained Nigerian Flag by authority2006(m): 11:49am On Jun 22, 2021
Ckonnet:

It really pained you. Lol

“It failed. Probably not just because it was predicated upon a big lie, but because she was neither beautiful or smart enough. Sue me.”

Biafrannuke:
At least the lawyer conceded she was wasn't smart at all. I can't say that about her the so called lawyer.

U no get comprehending ability?
Re: Susan Henshaw Blasts Udeh Chiamaka Over Bloodstained Nigerian Flag by ObaKlaz: 11:51am On Jun 22, 2021
richie240:

Hold ur peace brah!
Over 95% of those unpatriotic elements are from (just) one region in this great country.
If u r conversant with contemporary nigerian issues, u'll know them.
cool
We all know them.Tbh, it's not like the folks from other regions don't tarnish Nigeria's image, but theirs is on a whole higher level. You can be sure by 95% that drug traffickers from +234 caught out there are from 'that region'.
They take delight in destroying Nigeria's image internationally with their criminal inclinations, then they turn around to wail like they are not one of the 'content creators' of problem for the country!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Susan Henshaw Blasts Udeh Chiamaka Over Bloodstained Nigerian Flag by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 22, 2021
HabaHaba:

You are great liar!!!

What are you saying?!!! She made HER OWN STATEMENT!!!! It's HER statement and repeat, it's HER STATEMENT!!

You seem not to be in this Country! What is happening that you are unaware of?

Is thousands of lives not being wasted in Nigeria?!!!
Is your President not a Bigot?!!!

Is he not Divisive in his style of leadership?!!

You must be an annoying fhool whose mind are highly myopic and dumb!!!

Something is definitely wrong with your level of Humanity and sense of enlightenment!!!

My Gawd!!!! What kind of human being are you?!!

Just ignore that móron. Young, vibrant lives and dreams are being wasted in this shìthole on a daily and all he's yapping about is about patriotism, beauty pageants and opinion of some stupid judges. Is the Nigerian flag not soiled as it is with our blood, tears and sweat? What's the one thing any of us can point at and be proud of as a Nigerian?

Where is the pride in being a Nigerian if not in the welfare and well-being of it's people? That she chose not to be politically correct makes her actions unpatriotic? Candidtalk, you sir is a bloody mòron, please do well to STFU.

1 Like

Re: Susan Henshaw Blasts Udeh Chiamaka Over Bloodstained Nigerian Flag by Ugosample(m): 11:54am On Jun 22, 2021
9jaRealist:

She was NOT disrespectful of her own nation, but of the DULLARDS running it into the grounds…
DULLARDS that shoot peaceful protesters, loot the commonwealth, and cannot provide basic security, are the ones “desecrating” our flag!
>
I wonder why this simple point of yours is so difficult for many of these people making comments here.
With the mentality of many in Nigeria (some are even bringing tribal slurs into it)
I'm afraid Nigeria will remain a shiithole

1 Like

Re: Susan Henshaw Blasts Udeh Chiamaka Over Bloodstained Nigerian Flag by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 22, 2021
Thunder fire susan henshaw, i wish it was your family that were killed at toll gate. Aboki woman angry, there is nothing left in thiis country, aswear hunger ontop hunger, robbery. Nothing good anymore. No jobs. Decayed education. And you say she isn't smart. It's your generation that is not smart
Re: Susan Henshaw Blasts Udeh Chiamaka Over Bloodstained Nigerian Flag by authority2006(m): 11:55am On Jun 22, 2021
CorGier:

Just ignore that móron. Young, vibrant lives and dreams are being wasted in this shìthole on a daily and all he's yapping about is about patriotism, beauty pageants and opinion of some stupid judges. Is the Nigerian flag not soiled as it is with our blood, tears and sweat? What's the one thing any of us can point at and be proud of as a Nigerian?

Where is the pride in being a Nigerian if not in the welfare and well-being of it's people? That she chose not to be politically correct makes her actions unpatriotic? Candidtalk, you sir is a bloody mòron, please do well to STFU.

Being unpatriotic is even an understatement. She was foolish
Re: Susan Henshaw Blasts Udeh Chiamaka Over Bloodstained Nigerian Flag by Ugosample(m): 11:56am On Jun 22, 2021
ObaKlaz:
We all know them.Tbh, it's not like the folks from other regions don't tarnish Nigeria's image, but theirs is on a whole higher level. You can be sure by 95% that drug traffickers from +234 caught out there are from 'that region'.
They take delight in destroying Nigeria's image internationally with their criminal inclinations, then they turn around to wail like they are not one of the 'content creators' of problem for the country!

So you are even a tribalist
I should have known
Re: Susan Henshaw Blasts Udeh Chiamaka Over Bloodstained Nigerian Flag by Thinkfree(m): 11:56am On Jun 22, 2021
PIMPAR:

The model has simply ended her carrier before it started. Use your sense for once
she is not a model but a protester whom has seen the last of her stupid protest.
Re: Susan Henshaw Blasts Udeh Chiamaka Over Bloodstained Nigerian Flag by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 22, 2021
authority2006:

Being unpatriotic is even an understatement. She was foolish

Nigeria belongs to all of us. You ain't more Nigerian than she is. It's her God-given right to air her opinion on whatever, whenever and wherever she deems fit. If anything, she's got bigger balls in her than that on you.
Re: Susan Henshaw Blasts Udeh Chiamaka Over Bloodstained Nigerian Flag by Ugosample(m): 11:58am On Jun 22, 2021
Theunbothered:

You must be crazy! angry

For two weeks around Nigeria youths held signs and placards yet they were attacked repeatedly while police did nothing.

Where is your energy for this political thug below?

I am truly sharing a country with insane people.

Myopic and insanely ignorant people
Re: Susan Henshaw Blasts Udeh Chiamaka Over Bloodstained Nigerian Flag by ZooOga: 12:00pm On Jun 22, 2021
amuwo1980:
Nigerian American really means something to u guys , hey we Nigerians are just managing our lives here , many ppl in Nigeria are richer than the so called Nigerian Americans , see this one that is completely confused is now trying to pass off as something special criticizing as if she knows anything .

think again o

Davido

Born: November 21, 1992 (age 28 years), Atlanta, GA
Re: Susan Henshaw Blasts Udeh Chiamaka Over Bloodstained Nigerian Flag by Ugosample(m): 12:00pm On Jun 22, 2021
ogbuefi677:

Nigerians are dying like flies daily.
Everyday, 60,70,80,20 die.
Any forum where ppl can raise awareness on that is welcome.
I guess you're too shallow to understand shaa.

People like him just does not understand
Re: Susan Henshaw Blasts Udeh Chiamaka Over Bloodstained Nigerian Flag by HabaHaba: 12:05pm On Jun 22, 2021
Notateflonguy:

That was a contest.... Y'all should stop allowing emotions and sentiments come in your way of thinking.. She's free to do whatever she wants and say whatever she wants but not in a f*cking beauty contest!!!...

Rubbish!!! Errant rubbish!!!

I bet there is no way the Nigerian situation has affected you personally?!!!

WHEN U R PERSONALLY AFFECTED, THEN YOU WOULDN'T THINK OF WHATEVER FORUM WAS USED TO VOICE OUT YOUR DISPLEASURE ABOUT WHATS GOING ON!!!

Please just stay off my mentions, abeg you!!!

Lets stay within our respective lanes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Man Orders For Versace Shoe Online, Got 'versac' On Delivery / The Gold Necklaces This Northern Bride Wore That's Got Internet Talking / When Fashion Becomes Demonic (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.