Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Susan Henshaw Blasts Udeh Chiamaka Over Bloodstained Nigerian Flag - Fashion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Susan Henshaw Blasts Udeh Chiamaka Over Bloodstained Nigerian Flag (60765 Views)

Miss Africa Russia: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria With A Blood Stained Nigerian Flag / Udeh Precious Wins 2018 Sisi Oge Cultural Pageant (Photos) / Udeh Chidinma Glory Wins Miss Tourism Enugu 2018 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Susan Henshaw Blasts Udeh Chiamaka Over Bloodstained Nigerian Flag by Ugosample(m): 9:27am On Jun 22, 2021
CamusMidas:

Facts, that's the problem with the life is short mantra; sometimes life is long and very long at that, you would face the consequence of your actions today even in the next 50 years or life time.

What consequence will she face for flying a blood stained nigerian flag?
You people are very funny grin

1 Like

Re: Susan Henshaw Blasts Udeh Chiamaka Over Bloodstained Nigerian Flag by elonmuskbaby: 9:27am On Jun 22, 2021
Thinkfree:
Count bubu out of your support for stupidity and derisions. Why must you bring the name of Buhari into this? The empty girl was flying the flag of Nigeria and not the flag of Buhari. Do not annex Nigeria and Nigerians into your hatred for Buhari because not all pro Nigeria are supporters of Buhari and Apc.
Na them

Who is buhari and who is he representing?

I don't give a Fok about bubu as a person or entity but I give a Fok that what I put him there to do,he is not doing it effectively.

The core job of government IS TO PROTECT LIVES AND PROPERTIES AND BUBU IS DOING A POOR JOB IN THAT AREA AND YOU EXPECT ME NOT TO PUT THE BLAME ON HIM?

I won't mention names but I know you know except you want to pretend.when the former chief of army staff wanted to investigate about misappropriation of money for arms ? What happened to him and why did it happen to him? wink

No let us Expose lies, deception and hypocrisy because you cannot heal nigeria with stained hands and silence.why didn't bubu say or so anything about it?

Is BUBU not aware of all the unknown gunmen and Fulani herdsmen having a field day in Nigeria or he's pretending not to be aware?
What is his body language in all of this?

What is his reaction when there's a reprisal attack against cows?

Why are cows roaming about and why is the issue of banning open brazen still a problem?
Re: Susan Henshaw Blasts Udeh Chiamaka Over Bloodstained Nigerian Flag by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:27am On Jun 22, 2021
SHE IS A FUCCKING SLUT USED TO PERPETRATE MISCHIEF angry

1 Like

Re: Susan Henshaw Blasts Udeh Chiamaka Over Bloodstained Nigerian Flag by peppermint7(m): 9:28am On Jun 22, 2021
jomoh:

Have you ever heard the saying that the minority will have their say while the majority will have their way?

Life is the majority, she is the minority.

She already had her say.
Life already had its way when they ranked her 15th but you know what, life won’t stop there. It will continue to have its way on her carrier because of the stupid stunt she pulled to impress a few like you who have no effect on her future modeling career.
Bros rest at this point I think you should be tired of suffering in this poo hole.
No de cap dust
Re: Susan Henshaw Blasts Udeh Chiamaka Over Bloodstained Nigerian Flag by INCREDIBLE007(m): 9:30am On Jun 22, 2021
jomoh:

The symbols are representations of the people. You can never separate them. Desecrating the symbol is same as desecrating all the people.

Have you seen an Afghan holding an Afghan flag riddled with bullets or stained with blood?

Have you seen a Libyan holding a blood stained flag of their country?

Have you seen an African-American holding the flag of American stained in blood because of black being killed?

Have you seen a Catalan desecrating the Spanish flag because they hate Spain?

Even a Uighur Muslim will never desecrate the Chinese flag despite what China does to them.

Every country has its peculiar problem but desecrating the flag is a huge no. In fact it’s a crime in many countries. Most people do not realize this in nigeria but people in other countries will never take anyone who desecrates his/her country’s flag seriously no matter your political stand or motive.

The symbols can change while the people remain

ukraine was once part of Soviet union but today they are an independent nation.
they use different symbol in the now.

--Swaziland switched to Eswatsini , symbols have being swapped.

late
south Korean emperor invented the language they now use as their official language, that their formal local language which was Their symbol of communication has changed to another .

true every country has its own peculiar problems BUT OURS IS QUITE DIFFERENT.

where in the world do defenseless people get slaughtered like it has been done in Nigeria in the 6yrs of apc reign

just where

AFGHANISTAN IS KNOWN TO BE GRIPPED in terror warfare

which started more than 20yrs ago

but see the way their Govt is gallantly handling things

they're not perfect but nothing like this taliban people are my tribe or that

they face it head on

but the case Is different here
Re: Susan Henshaw Blasts Udeh Chiamaka Over Bloodstained Nigerian Flag by jomoh: 9:30am On Jun 22, 2021
peppermint7:

All this things na long talk the message has been passed already.
Nigeria as a whole no get value
Bleep this country and bleep it’s flag

Yes you may be right and you have the right to say that in nigeria but can you say that at your visa appointment interview in the embassy and get the visa.

Can you display a blood stained flag at your job interview?

FYI that was an interview for her. It’s a modeling gig. Scouts will come and will have noticed what she did. Those scouts are the interviewers.

1 Like

Re: Susan Henshaw Blasts Udeh Chiamaka Over Bloodstained Nigerian Flag by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 22, 2021
Ugosample:

What consequence will she face for flying a blood stained nigerian flag?
You people are very funny grin
I don't see the future for me to have an accurate answer to that, but I can give you a list of possible of consequence she can face later on in life.

And if you take your time to really understood what I said with zero sentiment, you could have easily seen that I wasn't referring to her specifically.

Action has consequence.
Re: Susan Henshaw Blasts Udeh Chiamaka Over Bloodstained Nigerian Flag by NewDawn2O21: 9:31am On Jun 22, 2021
Ckonnet:
Stupid lawyer flexing her dumb mouth. If you dont understand the Nigerian youth's story, you better close your trap.
who is this frustrated rat?
Re: Susan Henshaw Blasts Udeh Chiamaka Over Bloodstained Nigerian Flag by Thinkfree(m): 9:31am On Jun 22, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
Na them

Who is buhari and who is he representing?

I don't give a Fok about bubu as a person or entity but I give a Fok that what I put him there to do,he is not doing it effectively.

The core job of government IS TO PROTECT LIVES AND PROPERTIES AND BUBU IS DOING A POOR JOB IN THAT AREA AND YOU EXPECT ME NOT TO PUT THE BLAME ON HIM?

I won't mention names but I know you know except you want to pretend.when the former chief of army staff wanted to investigate about misappropriation of money for arms ? What happened to him and why did it happen to him? wink

No let us Expose lies, deception and hypocrisy because you cannot heal nigeria with stained hands and silence.why didn't bubu say or so anything about it?

Is BUBU not aware of all the unknown gunmen and Fulani herdsmen having a field day in Nigeria or he's pretending not to be aware?
What is his body language in all of this?

What is his reaction when there's a reprisal attack against cows?

Why are cows roaming about and why is the issue of banning open brazen still a problem?
the only thing you and your likes have to say or mention on this forum to remain active Is Buhari, Fulani and cow. Why allow Fulani and cow drain all your positive energy. Don't be too serious about Fulani and allow other important national issues bypass you. This is why minority regions like north central and Niger Delta are taking important positions at the Federal government than your region that's supposed to be an important player at the Federal government.

1 Like

Re: Susan Henshaw Blasts Udeh Chiamaka Over Bloodstained Nigerian Flag by anungangampu: 9:32am On Jun 22, 2021
Harmattan123:
Bringing Nigeria down cannot take you to greater height.........
Despite all odd Nigeria will overcome and it shall be well with her(NIGERIA)
Amen. But only the living can fight for the living. Your bloody flag on global stage won't make your country bad but those that won't do their job will. Know this and be wise.
Re: Susan Henshaw Blasts Udeh Chiamaka Over Bloodstained Nigerian Flag by peppermint7(m): 9:33am On Jun 22, 2021
jomoh:

Yes you may be right and you have the right to say that in nigeria but can you say that at your visa appointment interview in the embassy and get the visa.

Can you display a blood stained flag at your job interview?

FYI that was an interview for her. It’s a modeling gig. Scouts will come and will have noticed what she did. Those scouts are the interviewers.
Oga cry me a river
I have this shirt that is imprinted with that flag
I wear it when am going to an important place.
If you de useless de dia useless.
Maybe some day you will realize that you should have joined the revolt
Re: Susan Henshaw Blasts Udeh Chiamaka Over Bloodstained Nigerian Flag by frankson1(m): 9:33am On Jun 22, 2021
anungangampu:
Have you heard about Russian pegeant show before. Do you think it matters she wins it or Not. Stop being delusional. Not everyone want to cash out like your kind who would prefer status quo remain while you cash out from a blood ridden country. History won't be merciful to your kind. Upholding shit flag

I haven't heard about Russian Pageant before meaning it was not important to her so the platform would have been too small for people to hear her.

And yes, she was never after the crown but to show the flag to the 'small community' watching the 'Russian Pageant that I have not heard of before'

It's your kind history should be merciful to when you also support the killing of security men and women who have children and people looking up to them.

2 Likes

Re: Susan Henshaw Blasts Udeh Chiamaka Over Bloodstained Nigerian Flag by Johnrake69: 9:34am On Jun 22, 2021
Notateflonguy:

That was a contest.... Y'all should stop allowing emotions and sentiments come in your way of thinking.. She's free to do whatever she wants and say whatever she wants but not in a f*cking beauty contest!!!...

What's fucking beauty concert when she can't live free in Nigeria?

I'm surprised you all are bashing her for showing support. Posterity will be kind to her. She spoke out. All over the world people have turned down awards for political and Humanitarian reasons.

If any of you bashing her has had your village raided by rampaging Fulani herdsmen that seems to be a law unto them themselves albeit, your reaction would have been different. I'm very sure Benue people would appreciate her gesture.

If you can't cheer her up then let her be. She made a statement. I guess she was the only one that didn't go home with the award.
Re: Susan Henshaw Blasts Udeh Chiamaka Over Bloodstained Nigerian Flag by elonmuskbaby: 9:35am On Jun 22, 2021
Springboot:

The honorable thing to do would be to turn it down, why is she representing a country that doesn't respect her. That girl was paid to do that shit and unfortunately it has ended has modeling career, her pay masters don't care.
I'll tell you a little parable

A child has been crying and the mother has been wondering why he's crying instead of the mother to ask the child what do you want,she carries the cane and beats him into silence so the boy has grown up to become numb and dumb to his painful feelings.he cannot express how he truly feels and then he goes outside showing his scars and injuries as a evidence of his subjugation to attract help but then the Stockholm syndrome of loving and worshipping your oppresor-his mother has made you try to undermine why he is screaming for help with sign language

Do you understand?
Re: Susan Henshaw Blasts Udeh Chiamaka Over Bloodstained Nigerian Flag by kingthreat(m): 9:36am On Jun 22, 2021
Theunbothered:

You and the others above have so much energy to defend a flag stained but keep quiet or even insult people who died trying to fix one of the many problems with the country.

Are you sure you are a patriot?

Blocking a major road and starting a movement that led to burning of police stations, killing policemen, releasing of hardened criminals and destroying public infrastructure is not patriotism.

1 Like

Re: Susan Henshaw Blasts Udeh Chiamaka Over Bloodstained Nigerian Flag by bigtt76(f): 9:37am On Jun 22, 2021
So did flying the desecrated flag change the price of garri for market? Or stop Honeywell from downsizing the pack of spaghetti? Did it cause UN or US to sanction Nigeria? Did it reduce our national and international debt profile?

The more we create a sense of insecurity (not saying we are secured) it drives away potential investors or help. You can't be crying for help and be destroying your house naa undecided

peppermint7:

No de talk nonsense.
Suffa suppose don tire u

2 Likes

Re: Susan Henshaw Blasts Udeh Chiamaka Over Bloodstained Nigerian Flag by Ugosample(m): 9:37am On Jun 22, 2021
CamusMidas:

I don't see the future for me to have an accurate answer to that, but I can give you a list of possible of consequence she can face later on in life.

And if you take your time to really understood what I said with zero sentiment, you could have easily seen that I wasn't referring to her specifically.

Action has consequence.

It's a simple question I asked
You did not answer
People have burnt and stepped on the American flag IN AMERICA and are still living productive lives
Its only MAYBE when you want to run for office
That your opponent may use it against you
Apart from that
Not that I EXPLICITLY recommend wanton desecration of national flags
But the supposed "consequences" that many have been spouting is over exaggerated
Especially for a third world decrepit country like Nigeria
Re: Susan Henshaw Blasts Udeh Chiamaka Over Bloodstained Nigerian Flag by abiolatunji: 9:40am On Jun 22, 2021
[quote author=Lawgod247 post=102966048]In another news, the Super Eagles may wear a blood-stain themed Jersey in their next game. After all, some teams are doing the bended knee thing in solidarity to the George Floyd movement, so, why not? tongue Contact us for CAC Company registration, Business Name registration, NGO/Foundation/Club/Union/Church registration, Trademark, TIN, SCUML etc. click HERE to chat with us. Thank you.[/quote

The link isn't opened
Re: Susan Henshaw Blasts Udeh Chiamaka Over Bloodstained Nigerian Flag by chronique(m): 9:41am On Jun 22, 2021
Personally, I see her action as trying to draw the attention of the world to the plight of the Nigerian youth, and not necessarily as a ploy to get the judges to vote for her to win. For me, I see no desecration of any national flag here cos the truth is, a lot of needless blood is being spilled by the people who took oaths to protect us. The blood stained Nigerian flag represents more than the #EndSars protest. It goes way beyond that. I applaud her bravery, knowing that her actions could cost her a lot of backlash.

1 Like

Re: Susan Henshaw Blasts Udeh Chiamaka Over Bloodstained Nigerian Flag by peppermint7(m): 9:41am On Jun 22, 2021
bigtt76:
So did flying the desecrated flag change the price of garri for market? Or stop Honeywell from downsizing the pack of spaghetti? Did it cause UN or US to sanction Nigeria? Did it reduce our national and international debt profile?

The more we create a sense of insecurity (not saying we are secured) it drives away potential investors or help. You can't be crying for help and be destroying your house naa undecided

THe house has been destroyed already
Know this and know peace
Re: Susan Henshaw Blasts Udeh Chiamaka Over Bloodstained Nigerian Flag by anungangampu: 9:41am On Jun 22, 2021
jomoh:

Have you ever heard the saying that the minority will have their say while the majority will have their way?

Life is the majority, she is the minority.

She already had her say.
Life already had its way when they ranked her 15th but you know what, life won’t stop there. It will continue to have its way on her carrier because of the stupid stunt she pulled to impress a few like you who have no effect on her future modeling career.
Bro history Will Remeber her but history won't Remember you or your kind.
Anything made to stop killings in Nigeria will always start somewhere. I don't care about your Coward majority or minority. History will always remember those who don't care about what others say or don't say and stand for the truth. The truth has a way of blessing those that say it regardless of time.
Every good is attacked but those that are remembered are those that did the good not those that attacked it. If killing is a good thing and she attacked it well no one will Remember her,but if she stood against evil. History will Remember her.
Stop being delusional nobody cares about pegeantry in Russia, am sure you heard the the first time. Life will always have it way,but the supporters of wickedness won't last.
Re: Susan Henshaw Blasts Udeh Chiamaka Over Bloodstained Nigerian Flag by nyiamfrank: 9:41am On Jun 22, 2021
Some stupid runaway lawyer. Idiot. Why not have your practice in your bedeviled one Cowgeria.
Re: Susan Henshaw Blasts Udeh Chiamaka Over Bloodstained Nigerian Flag by jomoh: 9:41am On Jun 22, 2021
INCREDIBLE007:

The symbols can change while the people remain

ukraine was once part of Soviet union but today they are an independent nation.
they use different symbol in the now.

--Swaziland switched to Eswatsini , symbols have being swapped.

late
south Korean emperor invented the language they now use as their official language, that their formal local language which was Their symbol of communication has changed to another .

true every country has its own peculiar problems BUT OURS IS QUITE DIFFERENT.

where in the world do defenseless people get slaughtered like it has been done in Nigeria in the 6yrs of apc reign

just where

AFGHANISTAN IS KNOWN TO BE GRIPPED in terror warfare

which started more than 20yrs ago

but see the way their Govt is gallantly handling things

they're not perfect but nothing like this taliban people are my tribe or that

they face it head on

but the case Is different here

The grass is always greener on the other side.

Ask Afghans, they’d tell you otherwise.
Ask Uighur Muslims, they’d tell you different stories of China.
Ask Muslims from Myanmar, they’d tell you different stories.
Same with South Africans, Libyans, South Koreans but have you ever seen anyone proudly display a desecrated flag of their countries?

African Americans also have the believe that the govt is systemically targeting them for cleansing but you’d never see them desecrate the flag in the name of protesting for black lives matter.

Symbols do change truly but for now, the Nigerian flag is the symbol of its people and she’s carrying a Nigerian passport.

My point is, she has done herself more harm than good. Her protest may have brought awareness, but at the expense of her career.
Re: Susan Henshaw Blasts Udeh Chiamaka Over Bloodstained Nigerian Flag by kbbanj10(m): 9:42am On Jun 22, 2021
Oh yes! There's blood in the land, but not the right platform to showcase stuffs like that
Re: Susan Henshaw Blasts Udeh Chiamaka Over Bloodstained Nigerian Flag by anungangampu: 9:42am On Jun 22, 2021
jcross19:
but pal pogba and diallo were Palestinian flag on the pitch huh!!
no they won't see that. But if it's a Nigerian doing it for Nigeria. You will see their patriotic nonsense
Re: Susan Henshaw Blasts Udeh Chiamaka Over Bloodstained Nigerian Flag by pricklewane: 9:44am On Jun 22, 2021
It is selective so shouldn't have been there in the first place. Na all these bastard igbo judges de select olosho wey dem don fucq tire to go represent Nigeria with their rotten smelling kpekus no wonder we no longer make top 10 talk more of top 3.

thesicilian:
I would have voted for her if I could

The whole pageant process itself is sentimental. Or is there any objective way of measuring who's more beautiful than the other? If we want to be truthful with ourselves, at the end of the day it all boils down to emotions

1 Like

Re: Susan Henshaw Blasts Udeh Chiamaka Over Bloodstained Nigerian Flag by pricklewane: 9:46am On Jun 22, 2021
More patriotic igbo olosho u mean.

PrinceOfLagos:

Sounds like something an APC 30k BMC crew would say.

But you all were all over the internet Hashtagging pray for France and USA in their trying times. ... now it's time to show patriotism for the country you claimed you loved so much and here you are condemning a more patriotic Nigerian model living her life in France .

You're shameless .
Re: Susan Henshaw Blasts Udeh Chiamaka Over Bloodstained Nigerian Flag by anungangampu: 9:46am On Jun 22, 2021
frankson1:

I haven't heard about Russian Pageant before meaning it was not important to her so the platform would have been too small for people to hear her.

And yes, she was never after the crown but to show the flag to the 'small community' watching the 'Russian Pageant that I have not heard of before'

It's your kind history should be merciful to when you also support the killing of security men and women who have children and people looking up to them.
But you heard her. We talk about it today. Boko haram has killed more Millitary than the civil war. What have you done to put the goverment in their toes to stop it than hiding their mediocre approach. Everyone that attack security men should be put to death it doesn't matter which tribe but always know that injustice will always fight back.
Re: Susan Henshaw Blasts Udeh Chiamaka Over Bloodstained Nigerian Flag by Jeetech01(m): 9:49am On Jun 22, 2021
Every malam with his own kettle.

Na she know where her shoe take de pain her.
Re: Susan Henshaw Blasts Udeh Chiamaka Over Bloodstained Nigerian Flag by ObaKlaz: 9:49am On Jun 22, 2021
When the picture hit this forum, I commented about how the stunt by the model was a disservice to the imgage of the nation, how Nigerians are quick to disparage and drag the imgage of the county into the mud in the glare of the international community and how most Nairalanders find it kosher to always pass demeaning, distasteful comments on the country, even when it doesn't call for it, ignoring the fact that this forum attracts visitors across the globe.
I got numerous mentions from folks with one-way thought pattern, lampooning me and spitting more venom on everything pro-Nigeria.
As expected, they are here, calling this Nigerian-American 'unintelligent' and all sorts!

2 Likes

Re: Susan Henshaw Blasts Udeh Chiamaka Over Bloodstained Nigerian Flag by kay29000(m): 9:50am On Jun 22, 2021
candidtalk:

Best comment so far. Her action was unpatriotic, cynical, desperate, deliberately exploitative and very disrespectful against her own nation on a public stage.

This action turned off the judges rather than impress them as the desperate lady wanted. People don't love these kind of actions. This is a beauty pageant and not a political protest.

There is a time and place for everything and it would be obvious to the judge this is a cynical character desperate to use anything to win. A total turn off.

Gbam
Re: Susan Henshaw Blasts Udeh Chiamaka Over Bloodstained Nigerian Flag by bubbaGambino: 9:53am On Jun 22, 2021
A typical example of lawyer wey mumu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Gold Necklaces This Northern Bride Wore That's Got Internet Talking / When Fashion Becomes Demonic (pic) / Lady Returns To Her Black Skin After Bleaching (Before Vs Now Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.