Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,203 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Susan Henshaw Blasts Udeh Chiamaka Over Bloodstained Nigerian Flag - Fashion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Susan Henshaw Blasts Udeh Chiamaka Over Bloodstained Nigerian Flag (60779 Views)

Miss Africa Russia: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria With A Blood Stained Nigerian Flag / Udeh Precious Wins 2018 Sisi Oge Cultural Pageant (Photos) / Udeh Chidinma Glory Wins Miss Tourism Enugu 2018 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Susan Henshaw Blasts Udeh Chiamaka Over Bloodstained Nigerian Flag by HabaHaba: 12:09pm On Jun 22, 2021
richie240:
Hehehehehe.... U want Biafra? U really sure u want Biafra? grin grin
U know the tens of 'ekene dili chukwu' and 'young shall grow' buses filled with igbos that have landed d 'zoo' (Lagos/kano') this morning to seek for greener pastures?

Perhaps if u put ur money where ur mouth is by relocating ur lives, assets and liabilities back home, ppl will take u seriously.

Nwoke, U can't eat ur cake and have it!
#ndi-hypocrites!
cool

So what if the Igbos travel to several cities in droves?!!

So, what?!!!!

Don't other nationals travel to Nigeria?

You mean they can not still live and work and do whatever in Nigeria even after their wishes are granted?!!!

Think straight and think right, bro!

Mind I still use the congenial word, "bro", while it's still a privilege.

Don't abuse it
Re: Susan Henshaw Blasts Udeh Chiamaka Over Bloodstained Nigerian Flag by Thinkfree(m): 12:11pm On Jun 22, 2021
Bouz:
Thunder fire susan henshaw, i wish it was your family that were killed at toll gate. Aboki woman angry, there is nothing left in thiis country, aswear hunger ontop hunger, robbery. Nothing good anymore. No jobs. Decayed education. And you say she isn't smart. It's your generation that is not smart
Susan Henshow is certainly from one of the oil rich states of Niger Delta but the condition of your empty mind won't allow you recognise it, that's why you called her aboki woman. If you think and believe that your imaginary country would give you all, then what stopping you from going back to your villages and states.

1 Like

Re: Susan Henshaw Blasts Udeh Chiamaka Over Bloodstained Nigerian Flag by ObaKlaz: 12:14pm On Jun 22, 2021
Ugosample:

So you are even a tribalist
I should have known
I mentioned that other regions dent Nigeria's image out there - you chose to be selectively blind to that. I stated that those of 'the other region' are a part of the problem on a large scale with that particular instance, which is the raw truth- I am a tribalist!

...Just the reaction I expected!
Re: Susan Henshaw Blasts Udeh Chiamaka Over Bloodstained Nigerian Flag by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 22, 2021
Thinkfree:
Susan Henshow is certainly from one of the oil rich states of Niger Delta but the condition of your empty mind won't allow you recognise it, that's why you called her aboki woman. If you think and believe that your imaginary country would give all then you people should going back to your villages and states.
Are you normal like this? Does she even live in nigeria to have made such a foolish statement. She should come to nigeria full time, and stop talking from another man's country
Re: Susan Henshaw Blasts Udeh Chiamaka Over Bloodstained Nigerian Flag by Ugosample(m): 12:18pm On Jun 22, 2021
ObaKlaz:
I mentioned that other regions dent Nigeria's image out there - you chose to be selectively blind to that. I stated that those of 'the other region' are a part of the problem on a large scale with that particular instance, which is the raw truth- I am a tribalist!

...Just the reaction I expected!
I am skilled in the art of detecting dogwhistling
And what you did in that referenced post is dog whistling.
I saw through it.
Most fraudsters who are caught in scams are from the west of river niger, and our name as a country has been dented very well by their activities.
But anyone with common sense should know that they made their choices and had nothing to do with coming from the South West.

I wish nigeria can go through mass reorientation

1 Like

Re: Susan Henshaw Blasts Udeh Chiamaka Over Bloodstained Nigerian Flag by Thinkfree(m): 12:22pm On Jun 22, 2021
Bouz:
Are you normal like this? Does she even live in nigeria to have made such a foolish statement. She should come to nigeria full time, and stop talking from another man's country
and your stupid sister is flying the great flag of Nigeria in Russia. Uncle normal is Russia Nigeria abi umu biafra have annexed Russia as well the way they are trying to annex Niger Delta?
Re: Susan Henshaw Blasts Udeh Chiamaka Over Bloodstained Nigerian Flag by Thinkfree(m): 12:26pm On Jun 22, 2021
Bouz:
your biafran sister equally displayed her gormlessness in another man's land
Re: Susan Henshaw Blasts Udeh Chiamaka Over Bloodstained Nigerian Flag by ObaKlaz: 12:45pm On Jun 22, 2021
Ugosample:

I am skilled in the art of detecting dogwhistling
And what you did in that referenced post is dog whistling.
I saw through it.
Most fraudsters who are caught in scams are from the west of river niger, and our name as a country has been dented very well by their activities.
But anyone with common sense should know that they made their choices and had nothing to do with coming from the South West.

I wish nigeria can go through mass reorientation
It is what it is, dog whistling or not!
These acts of defacing the image of the country internationally gets blamed ON NIGERIA as an entity. No one out there gives a flip if you're from the North, East, South or the West!

Nigeria is down already, as it is. But, when one is down, it's unwise to start digging a well!
Re: Susan Henshaw Blasts Udeh Chiamaka Over Bloodstained Nigerian Flag by itubaba001: 1:04pm On Jun 22, 2021
candidtalk:

And how was her "commendable" action recieved by the judges? Why did she stop with the flag? Why not a dossier of gory pictures of murdered Nigerians to hand to each judge?

You're just a kid and an irredeemable hater of Nigeria if you cannot understand that there is an appropriate time and place for everything.

Her action was desperate, unpatriotic and cynical. That was exactly how the judges interpreted her action and this surely contributed to her poor showing at the beauty contest you emotional kids backed her to turn into a political protest rally against the nation she is representing.
Stop mentioning the word patriotism . You can be bomb for that purpose. Been warm
Re: Susan Henshaw Blasts Udeh Chiamaka Over Bloodstained Nigerian Flag by ThatFairGuy1: 1:21pm On Jun 22, 2021
Thank God. Very useless Ipob girl. She thought she can ridicule Nigeria but she got ridiculed instead.

You all destroyer of Nigeria image will suffer same fate.

Cc Fahdiga Achalugonwa

1 Like

Re: Susan Henshaw Blasts Udeh Chiamaka Over Bloodstained Nigerian Flag by LordOfTheGame: 1:22pm On Jun 22, 2021
candidtalk:

Typically annoying and unthinking as usual. What has a beauty contest got to do with political protestations against a nation or government? Is it the right platform for that sort of thing?

Use your brain, not emotions, for once and call a spade a spade. The desperate lady effed up.

Her behaviour repelled the Judges. That led to her terrible showing in the competition. Abeg make una dey learn to take correction instead of always attacking the messenger.

You have ended up exposing how uninformed you are. Before questioning her action, ask yourself what the American basketball team and other teams were doing kneeling down during their games.
It is called civil and patriotic disobedience and it's allowed in any environment and can come from any platform that one finds himself or herself.

About the useless lawyer claiming American should rather focus on her career and stop chasing for media clout.
Re: Susan Henshaw Blasts Udeh Chiamaka Over Bloodstained Nigerian Flag by nextstep(m): 1:37pm On Jun 22, 2021
candidtalk:
This action turned off the judges rather than impress them as the desperate lady wanted. People don't love these kind of actions. This is a beauty pageant and not a political protest.

There is a time and place for everything and it would be obvious to the judge this is a cynical character desperate to use anything to win. A total turn off.

You're right, there is a time and place for everything.

When youths protested in the streets - exercising a right enshrined in the Constitution - they were eventually run off. The recent Jun 12 attempts at protests were quashed. You can't protest on twitter - since it was banned. You dare not say something on facebook, else DSS will come for you. Where then can we exercise our "time and place for everything" since the places we can protest (online and offline) are being censored.

candidtalk:
This action turned off the judges rather than impress them as the desperate lady wanted. People don't love these kind of actions. This is a beauty pageant and not a political protest.
What has a beauty contest got to do with political protestations against a nation or government? Is it the right platform for that sort of thing?

The time to use all means to protest the state of the country is NOW, the place is EVERYWHERE: beauty pageants, sporting events, comedy routines, driving a taxi, etc. All hands on deck. This is not the time for Nigerians to pretend as if it's business as usual and I commend everything youths are doing to bring attention to how bad things are, using whatever platform they find. I think it's also incredibly brave for them to do so, given the backlash and potential losses to their well being and income.

I've never thought it patriotic to keep quiet and watch one's country burn while the government ruins it. It's quite the opposite. The true patriots are those who loudly point out that there is fire on the mountain, not those who turn a blind eye and say things like: "you're embarrassing us for pointing out our problems. You're disrespecting our flag in front of others". If you don't want protests, fix the problems the protests are pointing out.

The flag is a powerful symbol of what the country stands for. Seeing it bloodied should galvanize a patriotic government to fix its ways. Anybody getting insulted is more interested in their ego than in the Republic.

Whether other countries do the same as us is not the point - we are not other countries, and we owe it to ourselves to right this ship, as loudly as we all can.
Re: Susan Henshaw Blasts Udeh Chiamaka Over Bloodstained Nigerian Flag by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 22, 2021
We have a forum discussing about what the model did and yet,some say she did not succeed in bringing up the issues with Nigeria

You have up to 10 pages on this thread alone and yet some sat she failed.. think about that

PS...could give 2 Fs about your failed country
Re: Susan Henshaw Blasts Udeh Chiamaka Over Bloodstained Nigerian Flag by J2381: 1:51pm On Jun 22, 2021
peppermint7:

Bros suffer no de tire you
Sha it’s just about time
UGM go knock your door
Abeg shut up. How u know say I dey suffer? I tell u say I be you or I resemble you? Na ur door Boko Haram go knock.
Re: Susan Henshaw Blasts Udeh Chiamaka Over Bloodstained Nigerian Flag by zingywingy: 2:28pm On Jun 22, 2021
She is the most useless citizen ever. You cant keep dragging your country in the mud. We hate the political elites, we hate the fulani herdsmen, we hate the killers and wicked souls, we must not hate NIGERIA, because, the people are the evil not the motherland.
Re: Susan Henshaw Blasts Udeh Chiamaka Over Bloodstained Nigerian Flag by Niwdog(m): 2:57pm On Jun 22, 2021
candidtalk:

And how was her "commendable" action recieved by the judges? Why did she stop with the flag? Why not a dossier of gory pictures of murdered Nigerians to hand to each judge?

You're just a kid and an irredeemable hater of Nigeria if you cannot understand that there is an appropriate time and place for everything.

Her action was desperate, unpatriotic and cynical. That was exactly how the judges interpreted her action and this surely contributed to her poor showing at the beauty contest you emotional kids backed her to turn into a political protest rally against the nation she is representing.
I did like to see the video of the judges judging her
Cause using Nigeria flag won't add or remove shishi from the contest
Those footballers creating awareness in the game are they losing because they were supporting a just call
Her losing the contest has nothing to do with the flag, if the flag she raised was against the rules they could have disqualified her so stop sounding as if you were one of the judges
Re: Susan Henshaw Blasts Udeh Chiamaka Over Bloodstained Nigerian Flag by onunwa21(m): 2:57pm On Jun 22, 2021
Ckonnet:
Stupid lawyer flexing her dumb mouth. If you dont understand the Nigerian youth's story, you better close your trap.

No mind the lawyer, him the hustle too!!!
Looking for attention from babu!!
Re: Susan Henshaw Blasts Udeh Chiamaka Over Bloodstained Nigerian Flag by gawu1: 3:26pm On Jun 22, 2021
kingsceedon:

The Prostitute lawyer wants to use our beautiful Queen sell her quack market
If anyone is to be called a prostitute between, it should be that prostitute you called beautiful Queen whose tread is stripping herself in public so to make money but not the lawyer.
A beautiful Queen who couldn't be rated even amongst top 15. How beautiful is she then!
Re: Susan Henshaw Blasts Udeh Chiamaka Over Bloodstained Nigerian Flag by peppermint7(m): 4:03pm On Jun 22, 2021
J2381:
Abeg shut up. How u know say I dey suffer? I tell u say I be you or I resemble you? Na ur door Boko Haram go knock.
Oga rest
You don suffa tire
Re: Susan Henshaw Blasts Udeh Chiamaka Over Bloodstained Nigerian Flag by Gfskw: 5:27pm On Jun 22, 2021
Oh
Re: Susan Henshaw Blasts Udeh Chiamaka Over Bloodstained Nigerian Flag by J2381: 5:38pm On Jun 22, 2021
peppermint7:

Oga rest
You don suffa tire
like u na dats y u no who don sufa
Re: Susan Henshaw Blasts Udeh Chiamaka Over Bloodstained Nigerian Flag by peppermint7(m): 5:39pm On Jun 22, 2021
J2381:
like u na dats y u no who don sufa
Nonsense and pantami
No go rest
Re: Susan Henshaw Blasts Udeh Chiamaka Over Bloodstained Nigerian Flag by J2381: 5:40pm On Jun 22, 2021
peppermint7:

Nonsense and pantami
No go rest
yeye and Nnamdi Kanu. Go drink sniper. tongue
Re: Susan Henshaw Blasts Udeh Chiamaka Over Bloodstained Nigerian Flag by peppermint7(m): 5:42pm On Jun 22, 2021
J2381:
yeye and Nnamdi Kanu. Go drink sniper. tongue
E pain amgrin

Re: Susan Henshaw Blasts Udeh Chiamaka Over Bloodstained Nigerian Flag by Basher8583: 5:59pm On Jun 22, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

You're obviously pained because the model s Igbo

Your hate for the Igbos will consume you and all the haters of Igbo .

She did very well by exposing the atrocities the Nigerian government of the day, led by President Muhammed Buhari, has committed against the Nigerian people especially the youths on the global stage and I'm proud of her of action .

You can go to hell for all I care .

You are very very wrong. The world now know you guys as manipulative, divisive and unpatriotic. They have been able to sieve the truth from the lies which now leave you online IPOB miscreants exposed.

CNN allowed you miscreants to manipulate them with lies. They now know better......

Jack Dorsey allowed you to manipulate him with lies... Now he knows better....

Facebook has already saked y'all

And the list of lies and deception continues
Re: Susan Henshaw Blasts Udeh Chiamaka Over Bloodstained Nigerian Flag by Freebills12: 6:03pm On Jun 22, 2021
[color=#000099][/color]
candidtalk:

Typically annoying and unthinking as usual. What has a beauty contest got to do with political protestations against a nation or government? Is it the right platform for that sort of thing?

Use your brain, not emotions, for once and call a spade a spade. The desperate lady effed up.

Her behaviour repelled the Judges. That led to her terrible showing in the competition. Abeg make una dey learn to take correction instead of always attacking the messenger.

You are not smart, when has letting the whole world to know the genocide happening under the watch of APC Buhari govt a big mess. There is never a platform that can attract the attention of the whole world than that which she did. You were the one hailing Paul Pogba of Manchester United Football Club, Mahres of Mancity Fc when he was flying Palestinian flag during Israel verse Palestinian Hamas clash. You are angry bc you are APC and Buhari apologetic. You are the one that supposed to call a spade a spade. It seems like all these anomalies and killings happening under the watch of APC Buhari government gives you joy, hence you are bitter at heart that someone exposed them.
Re: Susan Henshaw Blasts Udeh Chiamaka Over Bloodstained Nigerian Flag by ChoCho54(f): 6:07pm On Jun 22, 2021
PIMPAR:

The model has simply ended her carrier before it started. Use your sense for once
This oloriburuku somebody! So you are still alive? Who ended her career? You or the lifeless Sudanese? Awon Werey alapatinrin!
Re: Susan Henshaw Blasts Udeh Chiamaka Over Bloodstained Nigerian Flag by 9jaRealist: 6:27pm On Jun 22, 2021
richie240:
Hehehehehe.... U want Biafra? U really sure u want Biafra? grin grin
U know the tens of 'ekene dili chukwu' and 'young shall grow' buses filled with igbos that have landed d 'zoo' (Lagos/kano') this morning to seek for greener pastures?

Perhaps if u put ur money where ur mouth is by relocating ur lives, assets and liabilities back home, ppl will take u seriously.

Nwoke, U can't eat ur cake and have it!
#ndi-hypocrites!
cool

English is not really a difficult language to understand (perhaps it is for some people)…
What about my MOCKING of the Online Republic of Biafra and DERISION of IPOBians was too difficult for you to grasp?!

Nonetheless, when people make DUMB comments, I have no qualms in calling them out…
And it is EXTREMELY DUMB to say we don’t want Igbo people to represent Nigeria while attacking them for wanting to leave.

That’s the actual DUMB “cake” that we Nigerians cannot eat and have. SMH
angry
>
Re: Susan Henshaw Blasts Udeh Chiamaka Over Bloodstained Nigerian Flag by abatically(m): 7:19pm On Jun 22, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
does the country she's representing respect her citizens?

Does her country defend and protect her citizens?

Does her country care about victims of unknown gunmen and kidnapped victims?

Look at the speed America used in rescuing one of it's kidnapped Victim without caring whether he's democrat or Republican or whatever tribe or religion he's from.

Their philosophy is always about America 1st and they walk their talk

All these bubu minions when una go receive sense?

U still don't get it. If she doesn't care about Nigeria then why is she representing the country in a beauty contest? It's a disrespect to the country and the judges did the right thing. She didn't even make top 15.

Now we all know the country is in a bad state and our leaders are heartless. But when ur representing the country u don't show up with a blood stained flag of the country, it's pure disrespect. Instead don't represent Nigeria.
Re: Susan Henshaw Blasts Udeh Chiamaka Over Bloodstained Nigerian Flag by elonmuskbaby: 7:39pm On Jun 22, 2021
abatically:

U still don't get it. If she doesn't care about Nigeria then why is she representing the country in a beauty contest? It's a disrespect to the country and the judges did the right thing. She didn't even make top 15.

Now we all know the country is in a bad state and our leaders are heartless. But when ur representing the country u don't show up with a blood stained flag of the country, it's pure disrespect. Instead don't represent Nigeria.
why the hypocrisy? Why pretending everything is alright When we all know the true state if the country? So the leaders are uncomfortable with being exposed and disrespted yet when unknown gunmen and Bandits are doing their thing government Will not move an inch or do anything about it but today we heard some men shot 3 cows and boom within 24 hours the culprits were arrested.so why can't they be exposed?

Why do we like pretending ? Yorubas Will say oku okin farapamo fun enitoma sin
Re: Susan Henshaw Blasts Udeh Chiamaka Over Bloodstained Nigerian Flag by infogeneral: 7:57pm On Jun 22, 2021
That can only work in Africa where people attach sentiment and emotions to everything.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The Gold Necklaces This Northern Bride Wore That's Got Internet Talking / When Fashion Becomes Demonic (pic) / Lady Returns To Her Black Skin After Bleaching (Before Vs Now Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.