Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,356 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:12 PM

If Not For The Igbos, We All Would Have Been Slaves Even In Our Own Backyards - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Not For The Igbos, We All Would Have Been Slaves Even In Our Own Backyards (3989 Views)

Asari .igbos Had Been Slaves To The Ijaws Historically. / Igbos We Must Not Put This Fulani Burden On Our Children[video] / 2023 We Igbos We Take Over Aso Rock - Man Says. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Not For The Igbos, We All Would Have Been Slaves Even In Our Own Backyards by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 22, 2021
Fejoku:

No one should waste his time discussing this topic with you. You're a high profile ignorant but arrogant ingrate. No lecture can correct your disjointed sense of history.
Before the 1966 coup, Awolowo was already jailed by the Balewa government and Western Nigeria(Yorubaland) was on the path of total conquest. Samuel Akintola was just a pun without his own knowledge. Yorubas were effectively divided with internal destruction that was culminated into the popular wild wild west nomenclature of the region. An intervention was desperately needed and there's no where such intervention could have come if not from one of the Big 3s. It's on record that people all over rejoiced when the news of the coup filtered through. Looking from the historical perspective, Igbos lost more from that intervention while other tribes that could have been swallowed up by the momentum of Sardauna had a breathing space. They up till date don't regard that intervention as a saving factor for them. Where TIVs not been killed in the 60s? Was the fulani conquest not real during Sardauna's time? Are there no statements credited to him that was explicit enough about his aims? Igbo men who were visionary enough have always stuck out their heads to save others but what we always get in return is false accusations based on unfounded fear of Igbo domination. Look at where it has landed Nigeria. What's the worst thing that Igbos could have done to Nigeria if they were to have led her? Would Nigeria have been this destroyed? Would life have been this valueless in Nigeria? This penchant of hating Igbos because of fear is what fulanis have exploited to the fullest. Of all the countries fulanis had forcefully initiated jihads all over West Africa, there's non they still wield political power but Nigeria because other tribes within those countries cut them down to size. Why is the Nigerian case different? This is what other indigenous tribes of Nigeria should be asking themselves.
IPOB with MNK as her leader have currently done a fantastic job in exposing the fulanis once again. We are currently battling for the survival of other tribes. The least we expect is for those other tribes to join the fulani army in fighting us. They should form their own security and battle the fulani terrorists attacking their lands and give us moral support too. We have been sacrificing a lot for the people of Nigeria.
God Punish IPOB
God Punish MNK.

After reading some of your lengthy write up to answer your question and also you don't only need sense but education.

Before the 1966 coup, Awolowo was already jailed by the Balewa government "because he stole public money and use it to build his prrdpers private estate and also, after loosing the presidential or head of govt election, he wanted Samuel Akintola to step down for his to become premier of the western region".

Yorubas were effectively divided with internal destruction that was culminated into the popular wild wild west nomenclature of the region "funny what about Isaac boro and Niger Delta republic in the Eastern region".

An intervention was desperately needed and there's no where such intervention could have come if not from one of the Big 3s. It's on record that people all over rejoiced when the news of the coup filtered through. 'It was only the igbos of the Eastern region that rejoiced and it is also on record that Nnuadi Azkiwe said "the gods of the Igbo have destiny the igbos to rule over Nigeria and all of Africa" and it is only the igbos of the southern nigeria that have the duty to intervene for the other region that makes up the southern Nigeria'.

Igbo men who were visionary enough have always stuck out their heads to save others but what we always get in return is false accusations based on unfounded fear of Igbo domination "and the igbos are till this very day not visionary enough to achieve Biafra"

The greedy nature of the igbos people have caused and still causing the problem of Nigeria even anioma and ikwere people don't want anything to do with the igbos
you
In the 60s the Eastern region was the 5th fastest growing economy in the world and they were in charge of key postion in Nigeria but because of greed still wanted more because they know the northern Nigeria was not educated enough.

Me question to you Mr knowth why did the NCNC not form alliance with the AG knowing prior independent the northern Nigeria we're very scared of independent know fully well the southern Nigeria were very educated than them and they did everything possible to sabotage independent of Nigeria from the British

In case you don't know southern Nigeria got her independent first before the northern Nigeria and collectively as Nigeria got independent in 1960

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If Not For The Igbos, We All Would Have Been Slaves Even In Our Own Backyards by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 22, 2021
2elliot:
Then, you still haven't read history. Tell me, if the crisis between Fulani's and other tribes in CAR are also caused by Igbos. Or the one that made Ghana to ban Fulani open crazing. Or what of the fulani and Dogan wars? The track record of fulanis in Africa is always oppression of other tribes. They don't need a reason to do what they always do. In fact, we were just lucky the colonial masters came, if not the whole of Nigeria and africa would have been a conquered territory. Fulanis are moved by a greater agenda to conquer us all and dip the Koran in the Atlantic ocean; so not even Ironsi, ojukwu or anyone of them could have controlled any outcome. It is beyond such scope. We are just lucky for this new awakening, if not we would have all been bleeped.

The western and the mid western region are the true reasonable people in Nigeria. stop reading books written by sentimental Igbo authors

1 Like

Re: If Not For The Igbos, We All Would Have Been Slaves Even In Our Own Backyards by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 22, 2021
[s]
Bonavi:
Igbos are the reason other ethnic nationalities even the Yorubas are still in control of their various regions and places.
The Fulani agenda is clear, overrun the entire country and institute Fulani emirs in every nook and crannies of the country.
So i feel Igbos should be accorded the required respect if we want to be true to ourselves. Igbos are taking the bullet for all of us
[/s]

You are just setting your people up for super dragging like tiger gen.

If not for Igbos, the Fulanis won't even have the audacity to think Nigeria is their father's property, but see what Nnamdi Azikiwe did to all of us?

If not for the fact that Ibadan warriors defeated the Fulanis at Oshogbo in the 19th century, they would probably have conquered the entire Southern hemisphere even before the oyinbos came.

2 Likes

Re: If Not For The Igbos, We All Would Have Been Slaves Even In Our Own Backyards by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 22, 2021
ScamHunter:

I watched one YouTube video where IPOB was asking Ortom to invite them officially to Benue for ESN to handle the situation, that the Fulani terrorists there would be a thing of the past. But you know na, everybody is shouting Igbo wants to dominate them. Even southern minorities. Maybe Benue too are scared of Igbo domination. Fulani na tourists while Igbo na dominants.

Since the independence of Nigeria, the Igbos and the Fulanis have always been in bed together. Go check Nigeria's history.

I think that's fitting because they are also the only two ethnic groups out of the over 300 ethnicities in Nigeria to use the word "dominate" with regards to other Nigerians.

So, the Benue people can be excused for not wanting the Igbos there.
Re: If Not For The Igbos, We All Would Have Been Slaves Even In Our Own Backyards by Fejoku: 1:28pm On Jun 22, 2021
obehi247:

After reading some of your lengthy write up you not only need sense but education.

Before the 1966 coup, Awolowo was already jailed by the Balewa government because he stole public money and use it to build his prrdpers private estate and also, after loosing the presidential or head of govt election, he wanted Samuel Akintola to step down for his to become premier of the western region.

"Yorubas were effectively divided with internal destruction that was culminated into the popular wild wild west nomenclature of the region" funny what about Isaac boro and Niger Delta republic in the Eastern region.

An intervention was desperately needed and there's no where such intervention could have come if not from one of the Big 3s. It's on record that people all over rejoiced when the news of the coup filtered through. It was only the igbos of the Eastern region that rejoiced and it is also on record that Nnuadi Azkiwe said "the gods of the Igbo have destiny the igbos to rule over Nigeria and all of Africa" and it is only the igbos of the southern nigeria that have the duty to intervene for the other region that makes up the southern Nigeria.

Igbo men who were visionary enough have always stuck out their heads to save others but what we always get in return is false accusations based on unfounded fear of Igbo domination and the igbos are till this very day not visionary enough to achieve Biafra

The greedy nature of the igbos people have caused and still causing the problem of Nigeria even anioma and ikwere people don't want anything to do with the igbos

In the 60s the Eastern region was the 5th fastest growing economy in the world and they were in charge of key postiopos in Nigeria but because of greed still wanted more because they know the northern Nigeria was not educated enough.

Me question to you Mr knowth why did the NCNC not form alliance with the AG knowing prior independent the northern Nigeria we're very scared of independent know fully well the southern Nigeria were very educated than them did everything to sabotage independent of Nigeria from the British

In case you don't know southern Nigeria got her independent first before the northern Nigeria and collectively as Nigeria got independent in 1960
You don't history so shut up and learn. You claimed southern Nigeria got independence before the north so show us which year they got independence outside the 1960 we all know. That southern Nigeria was ready for independence in 1957 doesn't mean they actually got it.
The fake history they taught in schools just to demonize Igbos has returned to hunt all those who sanctioned it. Igbos have been removed from national politics now fulanis are out to silence every other tribe who thought they were right to support fulanis. Where is Danjuma today? What about Gowon? Obasanjo will be forced to voice out before he died.
Igbos have never waged any war of conquest against any tribe in recorded history but the fulanis have an entirely different story. Right from 1804 till date, they have been slaughtering indigenous tribes of Nigeria and taking over their lands. These are the set of people Nigerian tribes chose to pitch their tent with. The history is their for all.
I'm glad that reality is facing everyone currently and the mistakes of the past can be corrected but everyone must be willing to pay the price in blood.
May God Bless all freedom lovers.

5 Likes

Re: If Not For The Igbos, We All Would Have Been Slaves Even In Our Own Backyards by HEBEI: 1:58pm On Jun 22, 2021
tunjiajayi:
Yamrees you people can not continue like this now.
Make una dey use una NO 6 Na, if una get.

A moronn shocked
An idiotic moronn shocked

Even with your education, you remain a moronn tongue

Congenital iberiberism cheesy
Re: If Not For The Igbos, We All Would Have Been Slaves Even In Our Own Backyards by makemoneywbsite: 1:58pm On Jun 22, 2021
obehi247:

The past help to guide and control the future.

What happened in our fathers era is the reason the Fulani thinks they own Nigeria.

I have taken time to study the pre and post independent Nigeria and discover our problem and the problem we are facing in Nigeria is caused by the Igbo people of the 60s and this generation are not even sorry of the mistakes of their fathers

Reading your comments, I came to two conclusions:
1) You're lying that you studied, or
2) You're not an intelligent student

The reason I came to that conclusion is that any intelligent person who bothered to study the events of the 60s knows that Igbos (if we term it an Igbo coup) practically saved the Yoruba and the so-called Benue of today. Let me add that that salvation may be short-lived since that threat of Fulani invasion and conquest may just have been delayed by the Igbos for 60 years, since the same Fulani are back in full force in Benue and are presently camping in Yorubaland poised to accomplish what the so-called Igbo coup halted in the 60s.

Ungrateful Nigerians always mock Igbo by standing truth on its head. For your information, that coup was led by the first Nigerian soldier who was trained in military intelligence, an Igbo man, Chukwuma Nzeogwu, who uncovered the same Fulani plot to enslave native tribes. At that time, Yoruba people had already been programmed by the same Fulani through their stooge, Akintola to kill themselves. There was practically an ongoing Yoruba civil war. In the middlebelt, the Fulani had already sent in troops, just the way they did in Imo and Igbo recently and were massacring young Tiv men. This genocide that was planned by Fulani against you lot was what Igbo officers and others saw and acted, but you all including the Yoruba and Tiv turned around to make Igbo the villains.

Do you see why I said that finally, that Fulani conquest may still be realized, especially among the Yoruba and Tiv? In fact, it is just a step to be realized and trust Fulani tenacity. It will be realized. Tiv people, Yoruba and even Edo people joined Fulani controlled army and Hausa people in murdering thousands of Igbo civilians for the action of soldiers that were not even only Igbos.

In case you're not aware. That coup had the support of all Nigerians and they welcomed it because they though it prevented a crisis. In fact, it is on record that the Nigerian Airforce planes flew in the North, in solidarity for the coup, but trust the British and their ability to manipulate foolish Africans. They teleguided the northerners and Yoruba through their Home Office and made Igbo the fall guys, why? They handed Nigeria over to Fulani and it seemed that their plan had been thwarted. The British only manipulated your fathers to hand power back to Fulani to continue their conquest, and today, 60 years later, they're in your forests in Yorubaland and have all but conquered the Tivs. Talk about nemesis? Is Igbo saving you again? Anyway, I heard IPOB is ready to save the Tivs again, but I do not see the sense in Nnamdi Kanu sending any Igbo man to Yoruba forests because you guys represent MOCKERY on legs. I personally believe Igbos willingness to help the Benue is to create a buffer for Igbo land, but you see Yoruba, you'll either fight for your land and die for freedom or go on exile.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Not For The Igbos, We All Would Have Been Slaves Even In Our Own Backyards by Malawian(m): 3:34pm On Jun 22, 2021
makemoneywbsite:

Enyi a, VPN a gaghi azoputa gi ma ha were akara kpom kwem gi wegara ndi na agbasa ozi níkuku. Okaara gi mma na itufuru ihe igwe a iji dee ihea ma oburu ezi okwu na i so. Ka i ghara itinye ndi otu gi na ihe ize ndu.
E were ndi ugwu na ndi ofe DSS na Anu asusu anyi sef. In all, onye odu muru Anya. Chi na eji n'obodo naijeria odum nso a. Udo.
Re: If Not For The Igbos, We All Would Have Been Slaves Even In Our Own Backyards by Malawian(m): 3:39pm On Jun 22, 2021
obehi247:
The Igbo people are the only reason we are all enslaved in Nigeria. If only the Igbo people allowed the true regional federal government to continue without plotting s coup to enslave us all.

What some Igbo people are doing now especially ipob is medicine after death
That is being naive. The Army was still Federal controlled, and Ahmadu Bello was using it to destroy south west during operation wetie. Ahmadu Bello was pivoting to start another upheaval in the Eastern region. That was when those Army guys struck and cut off his head for good. Even with Regions, whoever is controlling the Army will still Lord it over the rest. Mind you, even the Police was federally controlled. At no point was the regions truly independent.
Re: If Not For The Igbos, We All Would Have Been Slaves Even In Our Own Backyards by Malawian(m): 3:47pm On Jun 22, 2021
obehi247:

The past help to guide and control the future.

What happened in our fathers era is the reason the Fulani thinks they own Nigeria.

I have taken time to study the pre and post independent Nigeria and discover our problem and the problem we are facing in Nigeria is caused by the Igbo people of the 60s and this generation are not even sorry of the mistakes of their fathers
The reason Fulani thinks they own Nigeria is because the got the whole country to join them to fight Biafrans. With Biafrans defeated, who stands against them? You all could have told them to shove their war up their arse and they would have scurried back into their cave.

1 Like

Re: If Not For The Igbos, We All Would Have Been Slaves Even In Our Own Backyards by Malawian(m): 4:03pm On Jun 22, 2021
obehi247:

The western and the mid western region are the true reasonable people in Nigeria. stop reading books written by sentimental Igbo authors
Funny thing, Fulani have already consumed Auchi, when they sweep down, I am certain you will be one of those Ishans than will run into Igboland (instead of Bini land) for cover. Dey run your mouth.
Re: If Not For The Igbos, We All Would Have Been Slaves Even In Our Own Backyards by Reeses: 4:18pm On Jun 22, 2021
Dot for life.
Re: If Not For The Igbos, We All Would Have Been Slaves Even In Our Own Backyards by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 22, 2021
Malawian:

Funny thing, Fulani have already consumed Auchi, when they sweep down, I am certain you will be one of those Ishans than will run into Igboland (instead of Bini land) for cover. Dey run your mouth.

dot in a circle were are you getting your education from. fulani consumed auchi. how,where and when
Re: If Not For The Igbos, We All Would Have Been Slaves Even In Our Own Backyards by favour32(m): 4:50pm On Jun 22, 2021
Malawian:

E were ndi ugwu na ndi ofe DSS na Anu asusu anyi sef. In all, onye odu muru Anya. Chi na eji n'obodo naijeria odum nso a. Udo.
Obu àzioku!
Re: If Not For The Igbos, We All Would Have Been Slaves Even In Our Own Backyards by favour32(m): 4:52pm On Jun 22, 2021
Great Igbo!
If not Igbo tribe, Fulani for don get emirs for the whole of South.
Other tribes still dey mumu till date.

3 Likes

Re: If Not For The Igbos, We All Would Have Been Slaves Even In Our Own Backyards by ComrdDRS1: 5:15pm On Jun 22, 2021
nlreserve:
The reason I support the Igbos with my whole heart is because I have been living with them and I know them very much. I married from them. Forget all those bragging things, it only happens on social media.
Successful Igbos are the most humble. The one thing I love about the igbos is that they don't like being intimidated or subdued or cheated. Forget it, they always have way to voice their dissatisfaction even after being silent for a while. They're the only stubborn tribe that is speaking for the rest of us.

For we Idomas, we are closer to them than the hausas/Tiv and would prefer to be in same country with them if Nigeria eventually breaks up
Very mischievous fellow.... you guys can never be trusted....
Re: If Not For The Igbos, We All Would Have Been Slaves Even In Our Own Backyards by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 22, 2021
Malawian:

That is being naive. The Army was still Federal controlled, and Ahmadu Bello was using it to destroy south west during operation wetie. Ahmadu Bello was pivoting to start another upheaval in the Eastern region. That was when those Army guys struck and cut off his head for good. Even with Regions, whoever is controlling the Army will still Lord it over the rest. Mind you, even the Police was federally controlled. At no point was the regions truly independent.

And the south west and mid west were part of the army that defeated the Biafra during the civil war. Guy make we dey think and talk with real fact. I know as individuals we have emotional attachment to our various ethnic groups but we should be real with fact and say the truth when the need be
Re: If Not For The Igbos, We All Would Have Been Slaves Even In Our Own Backyards by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jun 22, 2021
makemoneywbsite:

The reason I came to that conclusion is that any intelligent person who bothered to study the events of the 60s knows that Igbos (if we term it an Igbo coup) practically saved the Yoruba and the so-called Benue of today. Let me add that that salvation may be short-lived since that threat of Fulani invasion and conquest may just have been delayed by the Igbos for 60 years, since the same Fulani are back in full force in Benue and are presently camping in Yorubaland poised to accomplish what the so-called Igbo coup halted in the 60s.

Ungrateful Nigerians always mock Igbo by standing truth on its head. For your information, that coup was led by the first Nigerian soldier who was trained in military intelligence, an Igbo man, Chukwuma Nzeogwu, who uncovered the same Fulani plot to enslave native tribes. At that time, Yoruba people had already been programmed by the same Fulani through their stooge, Akintola to kill themselves. There was practically an ongoing Yoruba civil war. In the middlebelt, the Fulani had already sent in troops, just the way they did in Imo and Igbo recently and were massacring young Tiv men. This genocide that was planned by Fulani against you lot was what Igbo officers and others saw and acted, but you all including the Yoruba and Tiv turned around to make Igbo the villains.

Do you see why I said that finally, that Fulani conquest may still be realized, especially among the Yoruba and Tiv? In fact, it is just a step to be realized and trust Fulani tenacity. It will be realized. Tiv people, Yoruba and even Edo people joined Fulani controlled army and Hausa people in murdering thousands of Igbo civilians for the action of soldiers that were not even only Igbos.

In case you're not aware. That coup had the support of all Nigerians and they welcomed it because they though it prevented a crisis. In fact, it is on record that the Nigerian Airforce planes flew in the North, in solidarity for the coup, but trust the British and their ability to manipulate foolish Africans. They teleguided the northerners and Yoruba through their Home Office and made Igbo the fall guys, why? They handed Nigeria over to Fulani and it seemed that their plan had been thwarted. The British only manipulated your fathers to hand power back to Fulani to continue their conquest, and today, 60 years later, they're in your forests in Yorubaland and have all but conquered the Tivs. Talk about nemesis? Is Igbo saving you again? Anyway, I heard IPOB is ready to save the Tivs again, but I do not see the sense in Nnamdi Kanu sending any Igbo man to Yoruba forests because you guys represent MOCKERY on legs. I personally believe Igbos willingness to help the Benue is to create a buffer for Igbo land, but you see Yoruba, you'll either fight for your land and die for freedom or go on exile.

i pray you have sense and also talk with it.
how can you take out tine to write meaningless rubbish
Re: If Not For The Igbos, We All Would Have Been Slaves Even In Our Own Backyards by Ruggman: 6:28pm On Jun 22, 2021
Bonavi:
Igbos are the reason other ethnic nationalities even the Yorubas are still in control of their various regions and places.
The Fulani agenda is clear, overrun the entire country and institute Fulani emirs in every nook and crannies of the country.
So i feel Igbos should be accorded the required respect if we want to be true to ourselves. Igbos are taking the bullet for all of us

We have said it all, kudos
Re: If Not For The Igbos, We All Would Have Been Slaves Even In Our Own Backyards by Carlmax(m): 7:08pm On Jun 22, 2021
Bonavi:

The only reason I fear Biafra exit is because the remaining minorities in Nigeria will suffer a lot.
Re: If Not For The Igbos, We All Would Have Been Slaves Even In Our Own Backyards by Richandsimple: 7:41pm On Jun 22, 2021
Wr do I start now o.....

Chai!How can an entire tribe be this disillusioned?

No tact,no strategy,no diplomacy, just chest beating up & down.

U're claiming responsibility for the success of a tribe that bravely faced the military,restoring democracy that is giving you the mouth to talk today.

Continue....

When u get ur Biafra and realize u don't have a clue abt how to run a modern society,u'll come begging for technical assistance.

Bonavi:

1 Like

Re: If Not For The Igbos, We All Would Have Been Slaves Even In Our Own Backyards by BiafIntel: 7:55pm On Jun 22, 2021
obehi247:
The Igbo people are the only reason we are all enslaved in Nigeria. If only the Igbo people allowed the true regional federal government to continue without plotting s coup to enslave us all.

What some Igbo people are doing now especially ipob is medicine after death
If only you foolish nigerians did not sabotage Aburi accord due to your envy of the Igbos, every region would have still been existing.
Re: If Not For The Igbos, We All Would Have Been Slaves Even In Our Own Backyards by BiafIntel: 8:01pm On Jun 22, 2021
makemoneywbsite:

Ohh, brother, you talk 100% truth. Even our Biafra father/soldier that visited Mazi Nnamdi Kanu in Israel, forgot his name, said the same thing in his book. He was among the coup participants.
Re: If Not For The Igbos, We All Would Have Been Slaves Even In Our Own Backyards by BiafIntel: 8:09pm On Jun 22, 2021
TripleOh7:
[s][/s]

You are just setting your people up for super dragging like tiger gen.

If not for Igbos, the Fulanis won't even have the audacity to think Nigeria is their father's property, but see what Nnamdi Azikiwe did to all of us?

If not for the fact that Ibadan warriors defeated the Fulanis at Oshogbo in the 19th century, they would probably have conquered the entire Southern hemisphere even before the oyinbos came.
Chest beater!! The same Ibadan gangs couldn't defeat them in Ilorin, right? Concocted story to make the afonjas feel good. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: If Not For The Igbos, We All Would Have Been Slaves Even In Our Own Backyards by Malawian(m): 9:04pm On Jun 22, 2021
obehi247:

And the south west and mid west were part of the army that defeated the Biafra during the civil war. Guy make we dey think and talk with real fact. I know as individuals we have emotional attachment to our various ethnic groups but we should be real with fact and say the truth when the need be
That was your thank you for bailing you out. Mind you, it was still soldiers from your own Midwest that carried out the coup you are blaming Igbos for here, have you forgotten? Make you try no dey reason like Ozuo. I schooled at Ekpoma, I know you guys like the back of my hands.
Re: If Not For The Igbos, We All Would Have Been Slaves Even In Our Own Backyards by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 22, 2021
Malawian:

That was your thank you for bailing you out. Mind you, it was still soldiers from your own Midwest that carried out the coup you are blaming Igbos for here, have you forgotten? Make you try no dey reason like Ozuo. I schooled at Ekpoma, I know you guys like the back of my hands.

werey we all know what happened during the coup kaduna was use as a catalyst by ironsi, azekiwe and other igbo people.

why would i plot a coup for another person to be the head of state and govt and also kill okotiebor from thesame mid west and kaduna did not kill any Igbo person

chia some igbo people nor get sense shall and they think say they get sense. make una achieve Biafra now saviour of nigeria

how wish you dey benin now i for lecture you on your past leader so you go get sense

bail me out from wat, why do you think people don't trust and take igbo people serious in Nigeria

Go and check out the origin of the word omoigbo

I can still educate you on the civil war and how it started and how igbos people was conquer by the Nigeria military might
Re: If Not For The Igbos, We All Would Have Been Slaves Even In Our Own Backyards by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 22, 2021
[s]
BiafIntel:

Chest beater!! The same Ibadan gangs couldn't defeat them in Ilorin, right? Concocted story to make the afonjas feel good. grin grin grin
[/s]

You be small pikin. Go and get some education dear.

2 Likes

Re: If Not For The Igbos, We All Would Have Been Slaves Even In Our Own Backyards by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jun 22, 2021
BiafIntel:

If only you foolish nigerians did not sabotage Aburi accord due to your envy of the Igbos, every region would have still been existing.

You think Igbo people are the only sensible people on Earth. My brother it's a very big lie.

With all yourself acclaimed sense, you can not even achieve ordinary common independent state of Biafra

Aburi was a scam, the igbos people know the northerners we're not educated enough and insisted on a close door meeting with only military personnel from the north

Aboki them could not distinguish between federal and confederation

It was a mid westerner that wrote that, that Accord was a complete rubbish document before aboki get sense.

Igbo people have achieve more in Nigeria than Biafra and they should be grateful
Re: If Not For The Igbos, We All Would Have Been Slaves Even In Our Own Backyards by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jun 22, 2021
Fejoku:

You don't history so shut up and learn. You claimed southern Nigeria got independence before the north so show us which year they got independence outside the 1960 we all know. That southern Nigeria was ready for independence in 1957 doesn't mean they actually got it.
The fake history they taught in schools just to demonize Igbos has returned to hunt all those who sanctioned it. Igbos have been removed from national politics now fulanis are out to silence every other tribe who thought they were right to support fulanis. Where is Danjuma today? What about Gowon? Obasanjo will be forced to voice out before he died.
Igbos have never waged any war of conquest against any tribe in recorded history but the fulanis have an entirely different story. Right from 1804 till date, they have been slaughtering indigenous tribes of Nigeria and taking over their lands. These are the set of people Nigerian tribes chose to pitch their tent with. The history is their for all.
I'm glad that reality is facing everyone currently and the mistakes of the past can be corrected but everyone must be willing to pay the price in blood.
May God Bless all freedom lovers.

I still wonder how you take out time to write emotional rubbish. You should be given an award for everything negative
Re: If Not For The Igbos, We All Would Have Been Slaves Even In Our Own Backyards by Kaysalas(m): 12:22am On Jun 23, 2021
makemoneywbsite:

Enyi a, VPN.
Hi, you guys had better modify these posts from the beginning. Google translate already gave me a picture of your discussions. It might not be exact, but I got a good hint. Try it and see for yourselves.
Re: If Not For The Igbos, We All Would Have Been Slaves Even In Our Own Backyards by Fejoku: 6:18am On Jun 23, 2021
obehi247:

I still wonder how you take out time to write emotional rubbish. You should be given an award for everything negative
If busting your lies equates to being emotional then I'm proudly emotional. Awards are only meant to promote good things and we deserve it for exposing all the evil tricks of your terrorist people who delight in sucking the blood of peaceful people. IPOB has been vindicated. They called us crazy when we raised alarm of an impending subjugation but today everyone has agreed that the plan is real. Just you wait for the response. Don't cry when the resistance gets out of control.

1 Like

Re: If Not For The Igbos, We All Would Have Been Slaves Even In Our Own Backyards by Bonavi: 7:06am On Jun 23, 2021
obehi247:

werey we all know what happened during the coup kaduna was use as a catalyst by ironsi, azekiwe and other igbo people.

why would i plot a coup for another person to be the head of state and govt and also kill okotiebor from thesame mid west and kaduna did not kill any Igbo person

chia some igbo people nor get sense shall and they think say they get sense. make una achieve Biafra now saviour of nigeria

how wish you dey benin now i for lecture you on your past leader so you go get sense

bail me out from wat, why do you think people don't trust and take igbo people serious in Nigeria

Go and check out the origin of the word omoigbo

I can still educate you on the civil war and how it started and how igbos people was conquer by the Nigeria military might
Ur argument and analysis is not based on historical facts everyone knows about but on ur own sentiment. The person u re quoting is obviously more objective because his arguement is based on the historical facts we know.
Again u seem to be a lone voice here with one or two other persons because if the thread is not the fact I know a lot of other guys who would have jumped in to derail it but u have to deal with it because it is the painful truth for some of u guys out there who wouldnt see any commendable thing about the igbos because of immaturity and foolishness.
Though I believe some of u guys are paid to constitute this nuisance we are seeing and each of u have many monikers for ur miser pay. U re neither here nor there.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“my Foolish Experience As An Election Thug" / Peter Obi's Comment On Nigerian Ports Authority Will Shock You / Kwara State University Declares Work-Free Day For PVC Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.