Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

If Not For The Igbos, We All Would Have Been Slaves Even In Our Own Backyards - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Not For The Igbos, We All Would Have Been Slaves Even In Our Own Backyards (3993 Views)

Asari .igbos Had Been Slaves To The Ijaws Historically. / Igbos We Must Not Put This Fulani Burden On Our Children[video] / 2023 We Igbos We Take Over Aso Rock - Man Says. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Not For The Igbos, We All Would Have Been Slaves Even In Our Own Backyards by Bonavi: 7:30am On Jun 22, 2021
Igbos are the reason other ethnic nationalities even the Yorubas are still in control of their various regions and places.
The Fulani agenda is clear, overrun the entire country and institute Fulani emirs in every nook and crannies of the country.
So i feel Igbos should be accorded the required respect if we want to be true to ourselves. Igbos are taking the bullet for all of us

92 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Not For The Igbos, We All Would Have Been Slaves Even In Our Own Backyards by PrinceOfLagos: 7:31am On Jun 22, 2021
I respect the bravery of the igbos

I really do

86 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Not For The Igbos, We All Would Have Been Slaves Even In Our Own Backyards by Sebastine1994(m): 7:35am On Jun 22, 2021
proudly igbo

64 Likes

Re: If Not For The Igbos, We All Would Have Been Slaves Even In Our Own Backyards by mrvitalis(m): 7:37am On Jun 22, 2021
Bonavi:
Igbos are the reason other ethnic nationalities even the Yorubas are still in control of their various regions and places.
The Fulani agenda is clear, overrun the entire country and institute Fulani emirs in every nook and crannies of the country.
So i feel Igbos should be accorded the required respect if we want to be true to ourselves. Igbos are taking the bullet for all of us
Not just igbos but IPOB

Really when they started I personally never took them serious ...even with the insult Jonathan presidency ignored them

But buhari came and started wanting to shut them up by all means ...I didn't even sense it

IPOB kept saying fulanis have agenda and igbos , south south and yorubas are foolish for not seeing it , the cried people like me ignored it , ..he said they have almost conquered benue

Like it or not IPOB made use reject ruga when it was offered ...if not most of us won't even read meaning to it ...... accepting ruga would have been the end

Fulanis never believed RUGA would be rejected that scattered their plans ...

The plan of I initiate ruga under buhari hand over to south cool off for like 50 years then demand emirs in those RUGA that would be populated by fulanis from Africa...then final onslaught

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Not For The Igbos, We All Would Have Been Slaves Even In Our Own Backyards by Sammy07: 7:40am On Jun 22, 2021
Bonavi:

Except the canceled, all other points are well accurate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Not For The Igbos, We All Would Have Been Slaves Even In Our Own Backyards by Nobody: 7:41am On Jun 22, 2021
I actually agree

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Not For The Igbos, We All Would Have Been Slaves Even In Our Own Backyards by tunjiajayi: 7:42am On Jun 22, 2021
Yamrees you people can not continue like this now.
Make una dey use una NO 6 Na, if una get.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Not For The Igbos, We All Would Have Been Slaves Even In Our Own Backyards by Mangekyo: 7:44am On Jun 22, 2021
You have to give credit to where it's due.
I respect Igbos for their Bravery. This is why I said Nigeria wouldn't be worth living in should they have their leave

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Not For The Igbos, We All Would Have Been Slaves Even In Our Own Backyards by tungamaje: 7:50am On Jun 22, 2021
OP, I can't but agree with you.. If not for the challenge from Igbos, what would have become the condition of the other ethnicities? Everybody is just helpless, hoping and praying for some miracle to save them. But it pains me that most of them. allow the enemy to deceive them to hate on the same Igbos

58 Likes

Re: If Not For The Igbos, We All Would Have Been Slaves Even In Our Own Backyards by ThEGodFaThEr103(m): 7:52am On Jun 22, 2021
Although I'm Yoruba but I must commend the Igbos for their zeal, courage and forthrightness even in the face of tyrannical government piloted by the sleeping Dullard from Daura, major General Mumu-hadu Buhari. Without Igbos, my maternal hometown and state, Ogun would have been conquered by the maurading fulani herdsmen while my Yoruba people keep sleeping on the roof. Thank God, brave Igbo men and women were able to chase these killers away from Igbęsá.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Not For The Igbos, We All Would Have Been Slaves Even In Our Own Backyards by PrinceOfLagos: 7:55am On Jun 22, 2021
Lol

Those pictures

9 Likes

Re: If Not For The Igbos, We All Would Have Been Slaves Even In Our Own Backyards by Elock1: 7:57am On Jun 22, 2021
mrvitalis:

Not just igbos but IPOB

Really when they started I personally never took them serious ...even with the insult Jonathan presidency ignored them

But buhari came and started wanting to shut them up by all means ...I didn't even sense it

IPOB kept saying fulanis have agenda and igbos , south south and yorubas are foolish for not seeing it , the cried people like me ignored it , ..he said they have almost conquered benue

Like it or not IPOB made use reject ruga when it was offered ...if not most of us won't even read meaning to it ...... accepting ruga would have been the end

Fulanis never believed RUGA would be rejected that scattered their plans ...

The plan of I initiate ruga under buhari hand over to south cool off for like 50 years then demand emirs in those RUGA that would be populated by fulanis from Africa...then final onslaught

I'm telling you. That Ruga obviously scattered their plans.
If you see the way Tyrant boo-boo just want to implement it by all means should send a message.

Shey they've been taking govt money. Why can't they just build 20 ranches across the north. We will not complain as usual.

It's that simple. Who prefers walking around with cows to ranching?

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Not For The Igbos, We All Would Have Been Slaves Even In Our Own Backyards by Fahdiga1: 7:57am On Jun 22, 2021
Exactly. Monogamy confided in me that he will be eternally grateful to the Igbos for saving his village from the terrorist Fulanis

50 Likes

Re: If Not For The Igbos, We All Would Have Been Slaves Even In Our Own Backyards by marshalldgreat(m): 7:59am On Jun 22, 2021
Re: If Not For The Igbos, We All Would Have Been Slaves Even In Our Own Backyards by kingsceedon(m): 7:59am On Jun 22, 2021
Mangekyo:
I respect Igbos for their Bravery. This is why I said Nigeria wouldn't be worth living in should they have their leave

It's like you're regaining your senses? In the other thread you're talking nonsense against ESN members who provide themselves to deal with those COWS who called themselves Fulani herdsmen in the Delta state bushes

https://www.nairaland.com/6614263/esn-operatives-delta-state#102955944

14 Likes

Re: If Not For The Igbos, We All Would Have Been Slaves Even In Our Own Backyards by techWriter2: 8:03am On Jun 22, 2021
I respect the heroism of the ora I really do

Need help with your assignment, project, thesis, or dissertation? Get details here: https://www.nairaland.com/6588063/contact-us-technical-academic-writing
Re: If Not For The Igbos, We All Would Have Been Slaves Even In Our Own Backyards by Mangekyo: 8:04am On Jun 22, 2021
kingsceedon:

It's like you're regaining your senses? In the other thread you're talking nonsense against ESN members in the Delta state bushes

https://www.nairaland.com/6614263/esn-operatives-delta-state/2#102967289

What is wrong with your brain nau undecided
I said they're brave, I didn't see they should bring it here, they aren't tactical undecided
We are okay they way we are, our police are trying same with the NDA & MEND.

I'm just praising IPOB for their Bravery I didn't say we want them here
Re: If Not For The Igbos, We All Would Have Been Slaves Even In Our Own Backyards by owobokiri(m): 8:06am On Jun 22, 2021
tunjiajayi:

But you know he's saying the truth..

36 Likes

Re: If Not For The Igbos, We All Would Have Been Slaves Even In Our Own Backyards by flamingREED(m): 8:06am On Jun 22, 2021
" taking the bullets for all of us" is a nice use of imagery.
That RUGA rejection meant that the IPOB message had been nationally received.

39 Likes

Re: If Not For The Igbos, We All Would Have Been Slaves Even In Our Own Backyards by tamdun: 8:08am On Jun 22, 2021
tunjiajayi:

Tunji Ajayi? Í Am 100% sure nobody use their full name on nairaland, this acc is fake

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Not For The Igbos, We All Would Have Been Slaves Even In Our Own Backyards by esnbrutality: 8:12am On Jun 22, 2021
Always Yarning Dust.... cheesy

Go feed you are obviously "low" on cow Milk

tunjiajayi:

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Not For The Igbos, We All Would Have Been Slaves Even In Our Own Backyards by Mangekyo: 8:12am On Jun 22, 2021
kingsceedon:

You need just one bullet to your head to reset your brain
You must be IPOB, obviously. Well I won't insult you under this post. I'll praise you for your Bravery instead. You folks should keep it up although you have to learn to be tactical undecided

3 Likes

Re: If Not For The Igbos, We All Would Have Been Slaves Even In Our Own Backyards by mrvitalis(m): 8:15am On Jun 22, 2021
Elock1:
I'm telling you. That Ruga obviously scattered their plans.
If you see the way Tyrant boo-boo just want to implement it by all means should send a message.

Shey they've been taking govt money. Why can't they just build 20 ranches across the north. We will not complain as usual.

It's that simple. Who prefers walking around with cows to ranching?
Now their main target is to conquer benue ...the thought that was already in the bag ...they can't believe it not possible to subdue benue and southern kaduna by now

They would keep losing more ground ...oyo then ogun was almost sure for them before now

They have been exposed ..battle over

29 Likes

Re: If Not For The Igbos, We All Would Have Been Slaves Even In Our Own Backyards by nlreserve: 8:15am On Jun 22, 2021
The reason I support the Igbos with my whole heart is because I have been living with them and I know them very much. I married from them. Forget all those bragging things, it only happens on social media.
Successful Igbos are the most humble. The one thing I love about the igbos is that they don't like being intimidated or subdued or cheated. Forget it, they always have way to voice their dissatisfaction even after being silent for a while. They're the only stubborn tribe that is speaking for the rest of us.

For we Idomas, we are closer to them than the hausas/Tiv and would prefer to be in same country with them if Nigeria eventually breaks up

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If Not For The Igbos, We All Would Have Been Slaves Even In Our Own Backyards by mrvitalis(m): 8:16am On Jun 22, 2021
Mangekyo:

What is wrong with your brain nau undecided
I said they're brave, I didn't see they should bring it here, they aren't tactical undecided
We are okay they way we are, our police are trying same with the NDA & MEND.

I'm just praising IPOB for their Bravery I didn't say we want them here
They were on igbo land protected by igbo men how's that your business

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Not For The Igbos, We All Would Have Been Slaves Even In Our Own Backyards by ScamHunter: 8:18am On Jun 22, 2021
Just say Kanu. The guy singularly saved most Nigerian tribes and is still saving them. Only the ignorant are unaware and the jealous oppose him. While the politicians fight him.

35 Likes

Re: If Not For The Igbos, We All Would Have Been Slaves Even In Our Own Backyards by mrvitalis(m): 8:19am On Jun 22, 2021
nlreserve:
The reason I support the Igbos with my whole heart is because I have been living with them and I know them very much. I married from them. Forget all those bragging things, it only happens on social media.
Successful Igbos are the most humble. The one thing I love about the igbos is that they don't like being intimidated or subdued or cheated. Forget it, they always have way to voice their dissatisfaction even after being silent for a while. They're the only stubborn tribe that is speaking for the rest of us.

For we Idomas, we are closer to them than the hausas/Tiv and would prefer to be in same country with them if Nigeria eventually breaks up
Trust me Idomas would be welcome in biafra with open arms

The middle belt are the only people (benue and jos ) to apologise for the role they played in the civil war

Even ijaws only apologize when they needed our help to make Jonathan president

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Not For The Igbos, We All Would Have Been Slaves Even In Our Own Backyards by Mangekyo: 8:19am On Jun 22, 2021
mrvitalis:

They were on igbo land protected by igbo men how's that your business

Im Delta igbo, hate to admit.
Yall are brave but less tactical. If you bring it here, you're only gonna draw the military on us. No one wants that as they do kill innocent peeps sometimes. When you become tactical and stop killing police officers, we will accept you pipo no doubt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Not For The Igbos, We All Would Have Been Slaves Even In Our Own Backyards by kingsceedon(m): 8:23am On Jun 22, 2021
Mangekyo:

You must be IPOB, obviously. Well I won't insult you under this post. I'll praise you for your Bravery instead. You folks should keep it up although you have to learn to be tactical undecided

Many of us risk our lives to make sure South East and South South forest remain safe for our parents to farm their farming without been killed or molested by Fulani herdsmen, instead of you guys to dey encourage us, most of you guys are mocking us calling us all kinds of names, I only pity the Yorubas

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Not For The Igbos, We All Would Have Been Slaves Even In Our Own Backyards by nlreserve: 8:25am On Jun 22, 2021
mrvitalis:

Trust me Idomas would be welcome in biafra with open arms

The middle belt are the only people (benue and jos ) to apologise for the role they played in the civil war

Even ijaws only apologize when they needed our help to make Jonathan president
My dear, I'm sure you must have seen posts about some of us regretting the act. That era of foolishness is gone because we are almost helpless now

22 Likes

Re: If Not For The Igbos, We All Would Have Been Slaves Even In Our Own Backyards by ScamHunter: 8:31am On Jun 22, 2021
Mangekyo:

Are you not the same chap opposing ESN in the other thread?

15 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Don't Feel Comfortable About The Large Gas Deposit Discovered In Imo / Throwback: Ademola Adeleke Kneeling Down To Beg Omisore Not Defect To APC. / What A Northerner Posted On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.