Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,922 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

My Trip To Santorini & Athens, Greece! (w/pictures) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Trip To Santorini & Athens, Greece! (w/pictures) (4596 Views)

My Trip To Calabar and Akwa Ibom From Lagos / Lockdown: My Visit To Street Market In Greece (photos) / My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Trip To Santorini & Athens, Greece! (w/pictures) by Mstravelindiva: 8:00am On Jun 22, 2021
(Yassou) Hello Nairalanders,

It’s your girl MsTravelinDiva again. Here are few pics from my visit to Santorini and Athens. Both were amazing and I certainly plan to visit again. Studied Greek for eight years while in elementary school and finally got a chance to utilize it (the bits a could remember), lol!

I rented a mini-cooper in Santorini (very easy driving) And did two wine tastings in Santorini as well. Had fun filled days in Athens visiting the Acropolis, Plaka Square, and the city center. Lots of walking and site seeing, I absolutely loved it!!!!

Have you visited Greece? Share your pics, I would love to hear your experiences.

Until next time, stay safe and be well!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip To Santorini & Athens, Greece! (w/pictures) by Mstravelindiva: 8:03am On Jun 22, 2021
Santorini Wine Tasting and views from my villa!

4 Likes

Re: My Trip To Santorini & Athens, Greece! (w/pictures) by Mstravelindiva: 8:07am On Jun 22, 2021
Santorini:

Morning champagne breakfast on the villa balcony and a visit to the wine museum.

6 Likes

Re: My Trip To Santorini & Athens, Greece! (w/pictures) by Mstravelindiva: 8:10am On Jun 22, 2021
Athens! My hotel and view as were walked to the acropolis!

3 Likes

Re: My Trip To Santorini & Athens, Greece! (w/pictures) by donbachi(m): 8:12am On Jun 22, 2021
Lovely...hope u enjoyed ur stay.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip To Santorini & Athens, Greece! (w/pictures) by Mstravelindiva: 8:12am On Jun 22, 2021
Acropolis

5 Likes

Re: My Trip To Santorini & Athens, Greece! (w/pictures) by Mstravelindiva: 8:16am On Jun 22, 2021

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To Santorini & Athens, Greece! (w/pictures) by Mstravelindiva: 8:18am On Jun 22, 2021
Acropolis Museum

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To Santorini & Athens, Greece! (w/pictures) by Mstravelindiva: 8:20am On Jun 22, 2021
More pics from acropolis museum

3 Likes

Re: My Trip To Santorini & Athens, Greece! (w/pictures) by Mstravelindiva: 8:22am On Jun 22, 2021
Delicious eats and sips (wine and ouzo)!

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To Santorini & Athens, Greece! (w/pictures) by Romanoff(f): 8:23am On Jun 22, 2021
Lovely pictures and it looks like fun.

I have Santorini and Mykonos on my list when I get to visit Greece.

Money well spent I believe.

4 Likes

Re: My Trip To Santorini & Athens, Greece! (w/pictures) by Mstravelindiva: 8:24am On Jun 22, 2021
Rooftop pool, eats and a nightcap (scotch) overlooking the acropolis!

3 Likes

Re: My Trip To Santorini & Athens, Greece! (w/pictures) by drightguy(m): 8:24am On Jun 22, 2021
travelling is fun!

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To Santorini & Athens, Greece! (w/pictures) by Mstravelindiva: 8:26am On Jun 22, 2021
drightguy:
travelling is fun!

Yes indeed it is!
Re: My Trip To Santorini & Athens, Greece! (w/pictures) by BuyAndSellStuff: 8:26am On Jun 22, 2021
Mstravelindiva:
Rooftop pool, eats and a nightcap (scotch) overlooking the acropolis!

I'm a silverdigger. I feed off rich women but not as much as golddiggers do.

Come take me on your next trip.

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To Santorini & Athens, Greece! (w/pictures) by Mstravelindiva: 8:27am On Jun 22, 2021
Romanoff:
Lovely pictures and it looks like fun.

I have Santorini and Mykonos on my list when I get to visit Greece.

Money well spent I believe.

Absolutely, definitely money we’ll spent! Have a safe trip!
Re: My Trip To Santorini & Athens, Greece! (w/pictures) by Mstravelindiva: 8:27am On Jun 22, 2021
donbachi:
Lovely...hope u enjoyed ur stay.
Thank you, I had an amazing time!
Re: My Trip To Santorini & Athens, Greece! (w/pictures) by richmanrichard: 9:09am On Jun 22, 2021
wow money is gud! see as you dey waka arround dey taste taste. today na wine tasting for yanke .tomrrow na wine tasting for spain.nxt tomorrow na for cambodia. which dey you dey come wine do wine tasting for 9ja? nice views. your posts n the explorers posts rocks

3 Likes

Re: My Trip To Santorini & Athens, Greece! (w/pictures) by Explorers(m): 9:12am On Jun 22, 2021
Nice.

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Santorini & Athens, Greece! (w/pictures) by Mstravelindiva: 9:13am On Jun 22, 2021
richmanrichard:
wow money is gud! see as you dey waka arround dey taste taste. today na wine tasting for yanke .tomrrow na wine tasting for spain.nxt tomorrow na for cambodia. which dey you dey come wine do wine tasting for 9ja? nice views. your posts n the explorers posts rocks
Thank you!
Re: My Trip To Santorini & Athens, Greece! (w/pictures) by horlahsunbo225(m): 9:27am On Jun 22, 2021
My fav is here again...

Enjoy yourself, life no get part 2 wink

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To Santorini & Athens, Greece! (w/pictures) by MajesticKris: 10:06am On Jun 22, 2021
What it your Money you used for the vacation, cus I can see a man's elbow somewhere grin...
Re: My Trip To Santorini & Athens, Greece! (w/pictures) by Mhimi007(m): 2:08pm On Jun 22, 2021
I wan chop life for Santorini make money touch the ceiling oo

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Santorini & Athens, Greece! (w/pictures) by Mstravelindiva: 2:40pm On Jun 22, 2021
horlahsunbo225:
My fav is here again...

Enjoy yourself, life no get part 2 wink

Re: My Trip To Santorini & Athens, Greece! (w/pictures) by CryptoRepublic1: 5:32pm On Jun 22, 2021
I was in blue lagoon two years ago,I love Greece and the people, great food too.

Enjoy.

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To Santorini & Athens, Greece! (w/pictures) by Gerrard59(m): 6:17pm On Jun 22, 2021
God, when? embarassed
Re: My Trip To Santorini & Athens, Greece! (w/pictures) by Gerrard59(m): 6:23pm On Jun 22, 2021
Lovely pictures, I must say. No be to dey born plenty children scattered everywhere. Born one or two, you will not die. Train them in a way they won't depart from. Use the remainder to the spoil yourself by journeying across the world (easier with a strong passport o wink )

4 Likes

Re: My Trip To Santorini & Athens, Greece! (w/pictures) by shegzhkn: 6:25pm On Jun 22, 2021
Hmmmm

Na so so Benghazi, Kunar, Tikrit, Allepo i dey go for vacation.
Re: My Trip To Santorini & Athens, Greece! (w/pictures) by Dalil8: 6:25pm On Jun 22, 2021
Santorini and Mykonos, my next holiday destinations later this year.

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Santorini & Athens, Greece! (w/pictures) by shegzhkn: 6:25pm On Jun 22, 2021
Gerrard59:
Lovely pictures, I must say. No be to dey born plenty children scattered everywhere. Born one or two, you will not die. Train them in a way they won't depart from. Use the remainder to the spoil yourself by journeying across the world (easier with a strong passport o wink )

Uncle Sam passport right ??
Re: My Trip To Santorini & Athens, Greece! (w/pictures) by Gerrard59(m): 12:39am On Jun 23, 2021
shegzhkn:

Uncle Sam passport right ??

Passports of rich and stable countries are the strongest, so whether it is Singaporean or Swiss, any is strong. Although, Uncle Sam's is easier for a Nigerian to acquire/obtain/attain than that of the S-countries

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Santorini & Athens, Greece! (w/pictures) by Peterush90(m): 3:21am On Jun 23, 2021
U are point bro, I think uncle Sam is the 6th strongest in the world. Am getting a strong passport very soon.
Gerrard59:

Passports of rich and stable countries are the strongest, so whether it is Singaporean or Swiss, any is strong. Although, Uncle Sam's is easier for a Nigerian to acquire/obtain/attain than that of the S-countries

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Vs Abuja ! Let's Compare / Uk Embassy Refusal Stamp Three Times / Directions From Ajah To Alaba International Market Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.