Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,253 members, 7,957,621 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:57 PM

Goodluck Jonathan Appointed As Chancellor Of Cavendish University Uganda - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Goodluck Jonathan Appointed As Chancellor Of Cavendish University Uganda (39166 Views)

Oba Of Benin Installed As Chancellor Of NOUN / Professor Charles Egbu Appointed Vice-chancellor Of Leeds Trinity University, UK / Ekiti Varsity Retains Lamido Sanusi as Chancellor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Appointed As Chancellor Of Cavendish University Uganda by azidomedogo: 3:49pm On Jun 22, 2021
Just imagine if it were to be buhari, the university will just go down the drain
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Appointed As Chancellor Of Cavendish University Uganda by galaxy2020(m): 3:53pm On Jun 22, 2021
abbey621:

Are former presidents supposed to be chancellors? Once you're big, you're big, imagine Obama being President of Havard or Blair being Chancellor of Oxford, na downgrade o grin grin grin.
....Intellectually, it's never a down grade. They must appoint Jubril, no Buhari the moment he leaves the seat of power.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Appointed As Chancellor Of Cavendish University Uganda by Onuoha1234(m): 3:56pm On Jun 22, 2021
Good for him.That is the kind of position he should embrace not smear himself with failed Nigerian merry-go-round politics!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Appointed As Chancellor Of Cavendish University Uganda by Help2020: 3:56pm On Jun 22, 2021
observanc1:
chancellor, not vice chancellor. See ur life.
Lol
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Appointed As Chancellor Of Cavendish University Uganda by abbey621(m): 3:57pm On Jun 22, 2021
galaxy2020:
....Intellectually, it's never a down grade. They must appoint Jubril, no Buhari the moment he leaves the seat of power.

Jargon!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Appointed As Chancellor Of Cavendish University Uganda by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 22, 2021
christejames:
Congratulations GEJ.

I keep pondering what Buhari will be remembered for when he leaves the seat of power, or which institution or agency will dare to make him their icon or 'mascot' so as to bring them good wishes?

Things currently named after him barely performs or are grappling at straws, viz!

*Muhammed Buhari international Market (Orange Market) in Mararaba, Nasarawa state, close to the FCT. People will rather choose to sell their goods on roadside than use the large empty space in that market.

*Muhammed Buhari Flyover Abakaliki- according to traffic report, only about 50 keke napep, 18 motor cars, 3 trucks use that bridge daily.

*Muhammed Buhari Road Owerri, I heard the road is one of the loneliest in the boisterous City of Owerri.

*Muhammed Buhari Hospital Kano, I heard even paracetamol is a luxury there, doctors and other medical personnels together with people leaving around that hospital have turned the courtyard to an Eid praying ground (at least it's useful here).

And lot more...

Cc:

NwaAmaikpe
grin please mention more. I need my wife to read this.

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Appointed As Chancellor Of Cavendish University Uganda by ofiko123(m): 4:23pm On Jun 22, 2021
Congratulations to former president Goodluck Jonathan..
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Appointed As Chancellor Of Cavendish University Uganda by RichBoy247: 4:35pm On Jun 22, 2021
nairalandankrah:
The man, Nigeria doesn't deserve

Yes, Nigeria does not deserve a nonentity like him. The current lifeless terrorist is even worse.

Don't praise a fool because you meet an indiot.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Appointed As Chancellor Of Cavendish University Uganda by Superboss: 4:37pm On Jun 22, 2021
Watch how buhari would b made Chancellor of Fulanic Cowrediot University in Niger Republic when his tenure ends in 2023.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Appointed As Chancellor Of Cavendish University Uganda by Localmann(m): 4:43pm On Jun 22, 2021
Congrats
Contact me for your Gift card redeem check my signature
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Appointed As Chancellor Of Cavendish University Uganda by kolinbaker: 4:53pm On Jun 22, 2021
Previous Nigerian President, His Excellency, Dr. Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan has been as of late perceived and delegated as Chancellor of Cavendish University Uganda (CUU), IgbereTV reports.

Cavendish University Uganda which is a private University is one of the main Universities in Uganda and among the rundown in world positioning.

The college started activity in 2008. Previous Zambian President, late Kenneth Kaunda was the main Chancellor of the college.

Cavendish University Uganda is associated with Cavendish College London, Cavendish University Tanzania and Cavendish University Zambia. CUU held its first graduation service in November 2011.

I found this info on https://essayup.com/ and think it's be a true
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Appointed As Chancellor Of Cavendish University Uganda by Grace001: 5:01pm On Jun 22, 2021
Buhari will go back to his cow after leaving office

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Appointed As Chancellor Of Cavendish University Uganda by Gjmff: 5:04pm On Jun 22, 2021
Really
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Appointed As Chancellor Of Cavendish University Uganda by wizelink(m): 5:19pm On Jun 22, 2021
By 2024 our current ODSERP Will the chancellor of university of BOKO boys

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Appointed As Chancellor Of Cavendish University Uganda by Bahamas95(m): 5:21pm On Jun 22, 2021

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Appointed As Chancellor Of Cavendish University Uganda by sematec(m): 5:37pm On Jun 22, 2021
now buhari don touch Nigeria
christejames:
Congratulations GEJ.

I keep pondering what Buhari will be remembered for when he leaves the seat of power, or which institution or agency will dare to make him their icon or 'mascot' so as to bring them good wishes?

Things currently named after him barely performs or are grappling at straws, viz!

*Muhammed Buhari international Market (Orange Market) in Mararaba, Nasarawa state, close to the FCT. People will rather choose to sell their goods on roadside than use the large empty space in that market.

*Muhammed Buhari Flyover Abakaliki- according to traffic report, only about 50 keke napep, 18 motor cars, 3 trucks use that bridge daily.

*Muhammed Buhari Road Owerri, I heard the road is one of the loneliest in the boisterous City of Owerri.

*Muhammed Buhari Hospital Kano, I heard even paracetamol is a luxury there, doctors and other medical personnels together with people leaving around that hospital have turned the courtyard to an Eid praying ground (at least it's useful here).

And lot more...

Cc:

NwaAmaikpe

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Appointed As Chancellor Of Cavendish University Uganda by RZArecta(m): 5:40pm On Jun 22, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Very ridiculous.
E no even take time for the vultures to fall out grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Appointed As Chancellor Of Cavendish University Uganda by Enyimbamercedes: 5:57pm On Jun 22, 2021
Will any university even give Bubu honorary degree? Stark illiterate
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Appointed As Chancellor Of Cavendish University Uganda by mrox4d(m): 6:41pm On Jun 22, 2021
This is a wonderful recognition and achievement for him and for our dear nation. God bless GEJ, God bless Ngozi Okonjo Iwe ala and the likes of others that keeps making us proud and lastly God bless Nigeria.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Appointed As Chancellor Of Cavendish University Uganda by opribo(m): 7:14pm On Jun 22, 2021
thundafire:
Better man why vulture griller is left with a mannequin,I wonder if they will make bubu Chancellor of Havard grin grin

Which kind Harvard? Person wey no go school.
Did you not hear him say he was going back to his cattle.

From leadng cattles to leading human beings. No wonder he sometimes exhibits cattle behaviors.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Appointed As Chancellor Of Cavendish University Uganda by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 22, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Very ridiculous.

Your wailing just began! grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Appointed As Chancellor Of Cavendish University Uganda by yusluvad(m): 8:01pm On Jun 22, 2021
Lo! grin grin grin

He no dey happy with good thing...
moriss33:
Wail more & maybe ur tears will wash away his appointment
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Appointed As Chancellor Of Cavendish University Uganda by Ayo2004: 8:01pm On Jun 22, 2021
This cowardly thief is now a chancellor
Even Diezani and co now hold juicy spots in African nations

What surprises me the most is the comments above me acting like Good luck was a saint just because his successor is useless,so this is how y'all will be promoting Buhari anyhow if his successor is worse than him
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Appointed As Chancellor Of Cavendish University Uganda by emmyrate1(m): 8:05pm On Jun 22, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Very ridiculous.
coming from someone who's father is a beggar
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Appointed As Chancellor Of Cavendish University Uganda by emmyrate1(m): 8:07pm On Jun 22, 2021
Ekpeitit:
That woman rapper that couldn't build a single infrastructure in the Niger Delta.
Complete waste.
deep down inside u, u wish this man can become ur father though
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Appointed As Chancellor Of Cavendish University Uganda by MightySparrow: 8:12pm On Jun 22, 2021
thundafire:
Better man why vulture griller is left with a mannequin,I wonder if they will make bubu Chancellor of Havard grin grin

You mean Haram University?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Appointed As Chancellor Of Cavendish University Uganda by Taiwokayode1960(m): 8:20pm On Jun 22, 2021
Please I need job anyone in the house between I just learnt Hairdresser �‍♀️ 4years experience please anyone couple help me in a salon that pays better offer #i’m a male hairdresser �‍♀️ Thanks in advance or any other job thanks
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Appointed As Chancellor Of Cavendish University Uganda by moriss33(m): 8:45pm On Jun 22, 2021
Yes oo...u knw them
yusluvad:
Lo! grin grin grin

He no dey happy with good thing...
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Appointed As Chancellor Of Cavendish University Uganda by philemonemenike(m): 9:05pm On Jun 22, 2021
Wow this man his just making big name in african and getting younger everyday respect large ...
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Appointed As Chancellor Of Cavendish University Uganda by ikemesit4477: 9:44pm On Jun 22, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Your tears gives me joy

I love to see you cry .
louder please!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Appointed As Chancellor Of Cavendish University Uganda by galaxy2020(m): 10:02pm On Jun 22, 2021
abbey621:

Jargon!
...trash

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Picks Almajiri Children From The Street And Transformed Their Lives (Photos) / Saidat Sanni Is LAUTECH Best Student With 4.88 Cgp(pic / Undergraduate Shoots Bayelsa University Student Dead During Lecture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.