Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Don Zino Osieme: List Of Adulterous Pastors & Politicians In Isoko, Delta - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don Zino Osieme: List Of Adulterous Pastors & Politicians In Isoko, Delta (52559 Views)

3 Lessons To Learn From Jesus And The Adulterous Woman / Archbishop Valentine Obinna Tears Posters Of Politicians In Owerri. Photos / Unholy Alliance Between Nigerian Pastors, Politicians And Criminals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Zino Osieme: List Of Adulterous Pastors & Politicians In Isoko, Delta by sanpipita(m): 3:08pm On Jun 22, 2021
I came here hoping to see names, is he saying we have to buy his book? scam

1 Like

Re: Don Zino Osieme: List Of Adulterous Pastors & Politicians In Isoko, Delta by Righteousness2(m): 3:08pm On Jun 22, 2021
Judgement will definitely begin in the Church! That one is sure..

The fact is that many people are Deceived by many things today. Many are Decieved with Titles.
Being called a Pastor, Prophet or whatever does not mean the person is Saved.

2 Likes

Re: Don Zino Osieme: List Of Adulterous Pastors & Politicians In Isoko, Delta by esthel(f): 3:08pm On Jun 22, 2021
He should be ready for defamation suits left right and center

1 Like

Re: Don Zino Osieme: List Of Adulterous Pastors & Politicians In Isoko, Delta by hakym619(m): 3:09pm On Jun 22, 2021
Alfa & Imam's are mostly pure.

Alihamdulillahi
Re: Don Zino Osieme: List Of Adulterous Pastors & Politicians In Isoko, Delta by iamDrRhymes(m): 3:09pm On Jun 22, 2021
The write up for me. What a gut!
Re: Don Zino Osieme: List Of Adulterous Pastors & Politicians In Isoko, Delta by Kingpele(m): 3:09pm On Jun 22, 2021
This one is also a pastor
Re: Don Zino Osieme: List Of Adulterous Pastors & Politicians In Isoko, Delta by KingAzari: 3:11pm On Jun 22, 2021
Wahala no fit finish. Not possible laye laye.

Re: Don Zino Osieme: List Of Adulterous Pastors & Politicians In Isoko, Delta by Queenserah26(f): 3:13pm On Jun 22, 2021
grin grin grin
Re: Don Zino Osieme: List Of Adulterous Pastors & Politicians In Isoko, Delta by seyz91(m): 3:14pm On Jun 22, 2021
cheesy wink
timesup234:
Pastor and toto na 5 and 6. Na so pastor Chris fvck two girls I know in Texas
Re: Don Zino Osieme: List Of Adulterous Pastors & Politicians In Isoko, Delta by Odidigboigbo(m): 3:15pm On Jun 22, 2021
Trouble de sleep nyanga go wake am, watin e de find..
Na palava oo, him de find
And palava, him go get oo

1 Like

Re: Don Zino Osieme: List Of Adulterous Pastors & Politicians In Isoko, Delta by pepetua(m): 3:15pm On Jun 22, 2021
If I said that I'm waiting to see the list, what are mine going to do with it after all,in short Nigeria is mad and everything in it is mad as well.

1 Like

Re: Don Zino Osieme: List Of Adulterous Pastors & Politicians In Isoko, Delta by lokobyforch(m): 3:16pm On Jun 22, 2021
J
Re: Don Zino Osieme: List Of Adulterous Pastors & Politicians In Isoko, Delta by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 22, 2021
Amuu impressed

1 Like

Re: Don Zino Osieme: List Of Adulterous Pastors & Politicians In Isoko, Delta by Handsum64: 3:18pm On Jun 22, 2021
Pastors and politicians are our problems
They are after other peoples' wives and daughters
They are behind all the ritual killings and assassinations

They are behind all the frauds

Add your own
Re: Don Zino Osieme: List Of Adulterous Pastors & Politicians In Isoko, Delta by favour32(m): 3:18pm On Jun 22, 2021
This movie go tough o

1 Like

Re: Don Zino Osieme: List Of Adulterous Pastors & Politicians In Isoko, Delta by Vinnie2000(m): 3:18pm On Jun 22, 2021
Romanoff:
Judgement will indeed start from the church.

Rather than being the priest your wife looks up to, many men have left their wives running helter skelter towards fake and adulterous pastors in the name of vision and miracles.

Imagine the abortions and paternity fraud that will also be involved if you investigate well.

You re a Female, right??
But you are so Objective and never One sided in your views!!
You Criticize Males..
You Criticize Females..
Kudos..
D problems I am having with some is dat dey are Gender-biased!!
Wen dier Gender commits a crime, Dey go Mute..
But it's Opposite gender, dey go on a Bashing Spree.. sad smiley

1 Like

Re: Don Zino Osieme: List Of Adulterous Pastors & Politicians In Isoko, Delta by Onlyonelife: 3:19pm On Jun 22, 2021
God's judgement is ultimate and final.

What does God know about you?
Re: Don Zino Osieme: List Of Adulterous Pastors & Politicians In Isoko, Delta by Josbreed: 3:20pm On Jun 22, 2021
This is a his Ph. D. thesis/project.
Re: Don Zino Osieme: List Of Adulterous Pastors & Politicians In Isoko, Delta by IJOBA11: 3:21pm On Jun 22, 2021
Romanoff:
Judgement will indeed start from the church.

Rather than being the priest your wife looks up to, many men have left their wives running helter skelter towards fake and adulterous pastors in the name of vision and miracles.

Imagine the abortions and paternity fraud that will also be involved if you investigate well.
OK
Re: Don Zino Osieme: List Of Adulterous Pastors & Politicians In Isoko, Delta by Danny50: 3:21pm On Jun 22, 2021
Who makes him a judge over orthers. He should allow God to judge them and not him making false list for kw man is righteuos nor good we all have our flaws.
Re: Don Zino Osieme: List Of Adulterous Pastors & Politicians In Isoko, Delta by Abalado(f): 3:22pm On Jun 22, 2021
Waiting this one smoke again bayi
Re: Don Zino Osieme: List Of Adulterous Pastors & Politicians In Isoko, Delta by saferoom: 3:22pm On Jun 22, 2021
This one looks like Bishop to you? Bloggers with lies are like 5 & 6
Re: Don Zino Osieme: List Of Adulterous Pastors & Politicians In Isoko, Delta by BIGNAME2020: 3:22pm On Jun 22, 2021
Oga Bishop, I hope you will survive this one grin
Re: Don Zino Osieme: List Of Adulterous Pastors & Politicians In Isoko, Delta by J2381: 3:22pm On Jun 22, 2021
Lookin for cheap attention and publicity. Dude is a broke ass cleric looking for a way to send his kids abroad.

Very nonsense individual.

1 Like

Re: Don Zino Osieme: List Of Adulterous Pastors & Politicians In Isoko, Delta by Romanoff(f): 3:22pm On Jun 22, 2021
Vinnie2000:

You re a Female, right??
But you are so Objective and never One sided in your views!!
You Criticize Males..
You Criticize Females..
Kudos..
D problems I am having with some is dat dey are Gender-biased!!
Wen dier Gender commits a crime, Dey go Mute..
But it's Opposite gender, dey go on a Bashing Spree.. sad smiley

I try not to be bias.

Check my comments if you have the time.

1 Like

Re: Don Zino Osieme: List Of Adulterous Pastors & Politicians In Isoko, Delta by Superpower(m): 3:22pm On Jun 22, 2021
This has mental illness written all over it.

1 Like

Re: Don Zino Osieme: List Of Adulterous Pastors & Politicians In Isoko, Delta by Odidigboigbo(m): 3:23pm On Jun 22, 2021
sanpipita:
I came here hoping to see names, is he saying we have to buy his book? scam
You must buy the book for you to know the names. Knowledge is not cheap, especially the ones that are on the detriment of someone's life and reputation.
Re: Don Zino Osieme: List Of Adulterous Pastors & Politicians In Isoko, Delta by Hassanmaye(m): 3:25pm On Jun 22, 2021
overdrive:
Trouble dey sleep yanga go wake am.
Cat wey dey sleep rat go bite him tail. Wetin him dey find
Hahahahhahahhahha I love this man so much so called men of God, fucking peoples wives animals, parading as "Guard" of men!
Re: Don Zino Osieme: List Of Adulterous Pastors & Politicians In Isoko, Delta by doctore212(m): 3:28pm On Jun 22, 2021
I got a copy and my name dey there.

Am going to sue the man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mohbad's Name Appears On Church Programme's Banner (Photo) / Apostle Chris Omatsola Prophecies On Nigeria And 2019 Election / Pastor Enenche Gives Nigerian Flag To Peter Obi, Others. { Photos & Video}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.