Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Don Zino Osieme: List Of Adulterous Pastors & Politicians In Isoko, Delta - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Don Zino Osieme: List Of Adulterous Pastors & Politicians In Isoko, Delta (52562 Views)

3 Lessons To Learn From Jesus And The Adulterous Woman / Archbishop Valentine Obinna Tears Posters Of Politicians In Owerri. Photos / Unholy Alliance Between Nigerian Pastors, Politicians And Criminals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Zino Osieme: List Of Adulterous Pastors & Politicians In Isoko, Delta by Jinad50: 3:31pm On Jun 22, 2021
KenModi:
Pastor without sense! Religiously blinded fool! If they are adulterous yet claim to be men of God, isn’t it supposed to be God’s duty to deal with them the way he deems appropriate? This guy is just looking for a quick way to meet his maker and one of those pastors on that list would ensure it comes to pass.
U are right my brother! Indeed wisdom is profitable to direct.
Re: Don Zino Osieme: List Of Adulterous Pastors & Politicians In Isoko, Delta by Olalitehouse(m): 3:33pm On Jun 22, 2021
olabimpe4321:
Wonder shall never ends,

Please check my the thread I created please! Am in need of a job please for the sake of Almighty God, am going through a lot here please since I lost my job!
Re: Don Zino Osieme: List Of Adulterous Pastors & Politicians In Isoko, Delta by Alvino1(m): 3:36pm On Jun 22, 2021
1st off, moving your kinds outta 9ja (UAR) was a nice one, 2ndly are u sure they will allow you live to reveal this your "Dragon Bomb" becoz e be like say that dragon bomb (document) is for you oo and it is ticking real fast... Cox if u ask me, nothing is worth being a sacrificial lamb for in this country again oo.... Your kids still needs their daddy oo... I have said my own...
Re: Don Zino Osieme: List Of Adulterous Pastors & Politicians In Isoko, Delta by peacettw: 3:38pm On Jun 22, 2021
Very unnecessary. The man deserves every repercussion thrown his way. Even Jesus didn't act so carelessly
Re: Don Zino Osieme: List Of Adulterous Pastors & Politicians In Isoko, Delta by Josywhyte: 3:44pm On Jun 22, 2021
overdrive:
Trouble dey sleep yanga go wake am.
Cat wey dey sleep rat go bite him tail. Wetin him dey find

Palava e dey find
Re: Don Zino Osieme: List Of Adulterous Pastors & Politicians In Isoko, Delta by kilagbe1: 3:56pm On Jun 22, 2021
Re: Don Zino Osieme: List Of Adulterous Pastors & Politicians In Isoko, Delta by sanpipita(m): 3:57pm On Jun 22, 2021
Odidigboigbo:
You must buy the book for you to know the names. Knowledge is not cheap, especially the ones that are on the detriment of someone's life and reputation.

Lol knowing names of supposed adulterous people is what you define as knowledge, imagine caring too much to buy a book like that.

Anyway that pastor has his target audience, I'm definitely not one of me.
Re: Don Zino Osieme: List Of Adulterous Pastors & Politicians In Isoko, Delta by Almaigaa: 3:57pm On Jun 22, 2021
Biafran pastor grin

Re: Don Zino Osieme: List Of Adulterous Pastors & Politicians In Isoko, Delta by BobbyZrealist(m): 3:59pm On Jun 22, 2021
Oga go and sit down Abeg.
Shey u follow for angels wey dey hold book of life?
Abi na u hold the pastoral adultery Registry?
Re: Don Zino Osieme: List Of Adulterous Pastors & Politicians In Isoko, Delta by oluwazoba25: 4:01pm On Jun 22, 2021
overdrive:
wahala him day fin
Re: Don Zino Osieme: List Of Adulterous Pastors & Politicians In Isoko, Delta by Kaypeeboss(m): 4:18pm On Jun 22, 2021
olabimpe4321:
Wonder shall never ends,

Please check my the thread I created please! Am in need of a job please for the sake of Almighty God, am going through a lot here please since I lost my job!
Which thread again... message me on Whatsapp 09076882545 I have a job for you
Re: Don Zino Osieme: List Of Adulterous Pastors & Politicians In Isoko, Delta by sylve11: 4:20pm On Jun 22, 2021
timesup234:
Pastor and toto na 5 and 6. Na so pastor Chris fvck two girls I know in Texas

sad cool
Re: Don Zino Osieme: List Of Adulterous Pastors & Politicians In Isoko, Delta by CzarChris(m): 4:25pm On Jun 22, 2021
blazepascal:
Out of 1000 people only 1% will.make heaven
More like out of 100,000 people only 1 person will make heaven.

Even this ratio wey I give even too high.
Re: Don Zino Osieme: List Of Adulterous Pastors & Politicians In Isoko, Delta by ramatintin(m): 4:25pm On Jun 22, 2021
overdrive:
Wahala
Re: Don Zino Osieme: List Of Adulterous Pastors & Politicians In Isoko, Delta by BinamRex: 4:31pm On Jun 22, 2021
What is wrong with this dude?

As a pastor, he should know about 1 Thessalonians 4:11 Make it your goal to live a quiet life, minding your own business and working with your hands, just as we instructed you before.

He should learn to mind his business. It's in his place to preach against sin and urge sinners to come to true repentance, but nobody gave him the mandate to compile names.
Re: Don Zino Osieme: List Of Adulterous Pastors & Politicians In Isoko, Delta by Trustedpronet: 4:32pm On Jun 22, 2021
blazepascal:

Out of 7billion people on earth only 0.0001% will make the kingdom of God. Start the investigation from your neighborhood.

1 Like

Re: Don Zino Osieme: List Of Adulterous Pastors & Politicians In Isoko, Delta by Obrigardo: 4:33pm On Jun 22, 2021
Where is the list?
Re: Don Zino Osieme: List Of Adulterous Pastors & Politicians In Isoko, Delta by delishpot: 4:36pm On Jun 22, 2021
Waawu!
Re: Don Zino Osieme: List Of Adulterous Pastors & Politicians In Isoko, Delta by Trustedpronet: 4:38pm On Jun 22, 2021
blazepascal:

Out of 7billion people on earth only 0.0001 percent will make the kingdom of God. Start the investigation from your neighborhood.
Re: Don Zino Osieme: List Of Adulterous Pastors & Politicians In Isoko, Delta by kay29000(m): 4:39pm On Jun 22, 2021
Hahaha! Very funny man. He has no list, no names...all he is doing is bluffing, so some guilty pastors and politicians will reach out to him, then he will tax them for some money. Lol
Re: Don Zino Osieme: List Of Adulterous Pastors & Politicians In Isoko, Delta by Jayrow08: 4:40pm On Jun 22, 2021
See as him resemble Rev King
Re: Don Zino Osieme: List Of Adulterous Pastors & Politicians In Isoko, Delta by Mayeldah(m): 4:45pm On Jun 22, 2021
Death dey call this one's phone and he is foolishly picking the call

No be all of them na pastor o! some na confirm ritualists hiding under the cloak
Re: Don Zino Osieme: List Of Adulterous Pastors & Politicians In Isoko, Delta by Goodman247: 4:48pm On Jun 22, 2021
It is only God that has the power to judge o
Re: Don Zino Osieme: List Of Adulterous Pastors & Politicians In Isoko, Delta by blazepascal(m): 4:52pm On Jun 22, 2021
Trustedpronet:

Out of 7billion people on earth only 0.0001 percent will make the kingdom of God. Start the investigation from your neighborhood.
exactly
Re: Don Zino Osieme: List Of Adulterous Pastors & Politicians In Isoko, Delta by blazepascal(m): 4:52pm On Jun 22, 2021
CzarChris:
More like out of 100,000 people only 1 person will make heaven.

Even this ratio wey I give even too high.
exactly

1 Like

Re: Don Zino Osieme: List Of Adulterous Pastors & Politicians In Isoko, Delta by Sleekfingers: 4:53pm On Jun 22, 2021
Chukwute:
Church Bishop Makes A Comprehensive List Of Adulterous Pastors & Politicians In Isoko (Photos)

Church Bishop, Don Simon Osieme has compiled a comprehensive list of all adulterous pastors and politicians across Isoko land in Delta State.

Focus Naija can report that the cleric took to social media to announce his readiness to publish the list immediately after his children arrive safely in Texas, USA.

According to him, the list contains profile cases of adultery perpetrated by pastors and politicians with whom, when and where.

He said he started a socio-physio-tele-audio-spiritual investigation into the activities of the adulterous duo after so much preaching against the act that is considered an attempted murder.

However, he mentioned that the case of a particular pastor that slept with the wife of a prince from Olomoro was not included because he did not deny making out with the wife of the prince and also paid the mandatory adultery fees, goat, plantain ,yam and other requirements.

He wrote;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=822867595312838&id=100027688140925

i said it, all nigeria pastors are scammers......abi na lie? I spit.......me self get lists wey i want to release.....make una watch out....
Re: Don Zino Osieme: List Of Adulterous Pastors & Politicians In Isoko, Delta by CioAngels(f): 4:57pm On Jun 22, 2021
frankmoney:
When they sue him for libel , what will he say ?
The issue is that, there are believe in those areas that No matter how strong you are in Christiandom, Christianity will not take the place of tradition. The bishop might know those people and if he does not make it known to those that should, there will be a dire consequences on him. These people may deliberately, intentionally go to the bishop to lip mention their escapades believing it is off their hook as a Christian and expect the bishop to say it out and where he those not he, the will pay dearly for knowing and he did not say it out, so he suffer it. So, it is better he mentions those he knows and be free from the traditional judgement. Another one, the women will intentionally commit adultery and say because they have Jesus, no tradition will affect them, but then, it does affect them violently, if their child/ husband dies as a result, what does that means? They should stop it or divorce their husbands and be free to always commit.
Re: Don Zino Osieme: List Of Adulterous Pastors & Politicians In Isoko, Delta by Gjmff: 5:03pm On Jun 22, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Don Zino Osieme: List Of Adulterous Pastors & Politicians In Isoko, Delta by Yungmil: 5:19pm On Jun 22, 2021
timesup234:
Pastor and toto na 5 and 6. Na so pastor Chris fvck two girls I know in Texas
U sayyyy
Re: Don Zino Osieme: List Of Adulterous Pastors & Politicians In Isoko, Delta by Oracleforce: 5:19pm On Jun 22, 2021
This Bishop should face his primary calling and leave the work of investigation to the police, DSS, and other security investigative departments...The man is less -busy that was why he can be compiling a list of adulterous pastors.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Apostle Chris Omatsola Prophecies On Nigeria And 2019 Election / Mohbad's Name Appears On Church Programme's Banner (Photo) / Prophet Udensi Godlove Speaks About Buhari And 2019 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.