Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Police Arrest 3 For Attacking Fulani Herdsmen, Shooting Cows In Oyo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Arrest 3 For Attacking Fulani Herdsmen, Shooting Cows In Oyo (21178 Views)

ESN Shooting Cows In Delta State Is Similar To Method Advised By Ghana President / Photo Of The 3 People Arrested For Shooting Cows In Oyo / Soldiers Arrest Three For Attacking Fulani Settlement In Adamawa State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest 3 For Attacking Fulani Herdsmen, Shooting Cows In Oyo by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 22, 2021
It is well
Re: Police Arrest 3 For Attacking Fulani Herdsmen, Shooting Cows In Oyo by MarvelJ: 11:26am On Jun 22, 2021
Nawa o
Re: Police Arrest 3 For Attacking Fulani Herdsmen, Shooting Cows In Oyo by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 22, 2021
Seriously?
Re: Police Arrest 3 For Attacking Fulani Herdsmen, Shooting Cows In Oyo by RioCarputo(m): 11:27am On Jun 22, 2021
Buhari is a terrorist.
Re: Police Arrest 3 For Attacking Fulani Herdsmen, Shooting Cows In Oyo by chukwugoziegi: 11:27am On Jun 22, 2021
Buhari's Nigeria.
Re: Police Arrest 3 For Attacking Fulani Herdsmen, Shooting Cows In Oyo by Akwamkpuruamu: 11:27am On Jun 22, 2021
Igboslover:
How many times have those useless police arrested the fulanis terrorist...
No opening grazing of cows in southern Nigeria, e be like say this fulanis no dey hear.. those in the uniform are giving this fulanis herdmen wings to kill People in Nigeria, how many times have the police arrested even a fulani suspect that killed people in BENUE and in Jos, they only show there power on innocent people..
I hate the police and I will continue to hate them, I hate the armys, I hate anyone in the uniform, if you are my friend and you joined force, just see me as your enemies....
This is why this fulanis police and military men deserve to die in Southeast..... They will die and die over and over again....

To attack the Fulanis you have to first attack their known uniform gunmen

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 3 For Attacking Fulani Herdsmen, Shooting Cows In Oyo by Fasholu: 11:28am On Jun 22, 2021
[quote author=FreedomWinsNow post=102974023][/quote]He was being sarcastic.
Re: Police Arrest 3 For Attacking Fulani Herdsmen, Shooting Cows In Oyo by makemoneywbsite: 11:30am On Jun 22, 2021
Coldshisha:

Police spokesman didn't make the arrest of your master

Why are you Ipob very hateful?

By the way the CP madam Ngozi is your Ibo sister

The police is doing a good job of reconciliation. We all know Fulani and Yoruba are one. Tinubu confirmed it. Why do you complain?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 3 For Attacking Fulani Herdsmen, Shooting Cows In Oyo by Bola146(f): 11:30am On Jun 22, 2021
And people are saying Makide is okay mentally for Oyo State security, when these criminals are killing his people everyday!!! God why cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest 3 For Attacking Fulani Herdsmen, Shooting Cows In Oyo by Tranquillity360: 11:30am On Jun 22, 2021
Buhari speaking to Yorubas in language they understands.

Why you go kill buhari COWS.
Re: Police Arrest 3 For Attacking Fulani Herdsmen, Shooting Cows In Oyo by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:31am On Jun 22, 2021
[quote author=SavagesWillLose post=102973107]

so what happen to ban on open grazing in the entire southern Nigeria?

Nigeria na scam
Re: Police Arrest 3 For Attacking Fulani Herdsmen, Shooting Cows In Oyo by TAglobe(f): 11:32am On Jun 22, 2021
Choosing cow over human, what a shame.
Re: Police Arrest 3 For Attacking Fulani Herdsmen, Shooting Cows In Oyo by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 22, 2021
May God help us restored peace in Naija
Re: Police Arrest 3 For Attacking Fulani Herdsmen, Shooting Cows In Oyo by GeneralPula: 11:33am On Jun 22, 2021
Sahara reporters on the beat again..
Re: Police Arrest 3 For Attacking Fulani Herdsmen, Shooting Cows In Oyo by Peterolus(m): 11:34am On Jun 22, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is the Nigeria we pray for.
One devoid of ethnic coloration or sentiments.

If police spokesman, Adewale Osifeso refused to be blinded by sentiments and is bringing Opeyemi Ajibodu, Segun Dade and Dare Adenle to book for attacking their masters, then there's hope for our country.

We want more of this so that Nigeria will be great again.

The Fulanis are welcome in all parts of Yorubaland. They can graze, rear, live, trade and dominate our lands. We must not allow Nnamdi Kanu or Sunday Igboho try to incite us to believe we are greater than them or make us challenge our long existing master-servant symbio-parasitic relationship because we know better.

We must continue to thank God for great men like our National leader who agrees with this view.

Nigeria must be great again.
Unity is our only strenght.
COW!
Re: Police Arrest 3 For Attacking Fulani Herdsmen, Shooting Cows In Oyo by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 22, 2021
Igboslover:
I hate the police and I will continue to hate them, I hate the armys, I hate anyone in the uniform, if you are my friend and you joined force, just see me as your enemies....
This is why this fulanis police and military men deserve to die in Southeast..... They will die and die over and over again....

You do all this to your own detriment. Know this & know peace.
Re: Police Arrest 3 For Attacking Fulani Herdsmen, Shooting Cows In Oyo by TheStranger: 11:36am On Jun 22, 2021
Why would they kill those innocent cows? grin grin
Re: Police Arrest 3 For Attacking Fulani Herdsmen, Shooting Cows In Oyo by billyG(m): 11:37am On Jun 22, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is the Nigeria we pray for.
One devoid of ethnic coloration or sentiments.

If police spokesman, Adewale Osifeso refused to be blinded by sentiments and is bringing Opeyemi Ajibodu, Segun Dade and Dare Adenle to book for attacking their masters, then there's hope for our country.

The Fulanis are welcome in all parts of Yorubaland. They can graze, rear, live, trade and dominate our lands. We must not allow Nnamdi Kanu or Sunday Igboho try to incite us to believe we are greater than them or make us challenge our long existing master-servant symbio-parasitic relationship because we know better.

We must continue to thank God for great men like our National leader who agrees with this view.

Quiet!
Re: Police Arrest 3 For Attacking Fulani Herdsmen, Shooting Cows In Oyo by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 22, 2021
It is expected.

I really don't blame the fool.ani herdsmen, neither do I blame the clueless, always-dressed-in-mourning-sack police force.

I blame our people, farmers who have decided to be complacent.

No need to fight the herdsmen. No need to kill their cows.

All you need to do is lace the boundary of your farm. That's all

Any Fulani or his animal that dares to step a foot into your farm will drop dead instantly and perish forever.

Just a shame. And the Agbekoyas are just sitting down there be looking like mumu.

The name Agbekoya has its origin in farmers defending and protecting themselves. Agbe means farmer in Yoruba.
Re: Police Arrest 3 For Attacking Fulani Herdsmen, Shooting Cows In Oyo by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:39am On Jun 22, 2021
Cows Nation.

Dead country. undecided
Re: Police Arrest 3 For Attacking Fulani Herdsmen, Shooting Cows In Oyo by frankson1(m): 11:40am On Jun 22, 2021
drLammy:
Na when police dey get power be this

When it's the other way round they receive order from above to look away

Makinde had better grow some BigBalls

Yes, in as much as the police are doing little or nothing at all to arrest killer herdsmen, it doesn't make it right for people to start shooting at just any of them. I still believe that not everyone Fulani herders are out to kill.
If they shoot in self-defense then it'd be a welcome development.
Re: Police Arrest 3 For Attacking Fulani Herdsmen, Shooting Cows In Oyo by billyG(m): 11:41am On Jun 22, 2021
Hmmmm!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 3 For Attacking Fulani Herdsmen, Shooting Cows In Oyo by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:43am On Jun 22, 2021
Those guys fit get 5 yrs for killin a cow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 3 For Attacking Fulani Herdsmen, Shooting Cows In Oyo by oranget(m): 11:43am On Jun 22, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Which of your lands are you telling them to dominate?
Just listen to yourself and hear the nonsense you are saying. The likes of you are the real problem of this country NOT Buhari, not even those Fulani terrorists.
You are not even of Yoruba descent, you are just an agent of the devil trying to cause tribal war
Re: Police Arrest 3 For Attacking Fulani Herdsmen, Shooting Cows In Oyo by Charlie2020(f): 11:46am On Jun 22, 2021
triple996:
Bt y will u just attack fulani 4 no good reason.
And them go came back de cry when fulani revenge.
Pls let peace be
. What do you mean by for no just reason? Are they supposed to be rearing their cattle in people's farm?
Re: Police Arrest 3 For Attacking Fulani Herdsmen, Shooting Cows In Oyo by Ekpeitit(m): 11:46am On Jun 22, 2021
triple996:
Bt y will u just attack fulani 4 no good reason.
And them go came back de cry when fulani revenge.
Pls let peace be
Re: Police Arrest 3 For Attacking Fulani Herdsmen, Shooting Cows In Oyo by Ekpeitit(m): 11:49am On Jun 22, 2021
You don't have grass for your cows in Fulani land in the North?
So you think it's okay for your cows to feed on somebody's farm and destroy their crops?
You must have a problem in your head. Take your cows back to the North and feed them,destroy all the farms in the North, no problem.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrest 3 For Attacking Fulani Herdsmen, Shooting Cows In Oyo by HallaDaTruth: 11:49am On Jun 22, 2021
They were arrested for attacking buhari's brothers and shooting at buhari's babies
Re: Police Arrest 3 For Attacking Fulani Herdsmen, Shooting Cows In Oyo by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:51am On Jun 22, 2021
Coldshisha:
undecided

Seyi Makinde is the most annoying Governor Oyo State ever had

Amotekun opreatives made a security press release that Fulanis have camped all over Oyo State Forest and they possess dangerous weapons, few days after Igangan was attacked, now farmers got weapons to protect themselves they are still being arrested

Seyi ordered their arrests?

You APC folks are fanatics

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Flag Replaced with Biafran Flag At The 2012 Olympics / Obiano At The Burial Of Richard Okeke, His Deputy's Father / #ekitigate: Fayose Can Be Prosecuted If Indicted, Says Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.