Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,212 members, 7,818,722 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Police Arrest 3 For Attacking Fulani Herdsmen, Shooting Cows In Oyo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Arrest 3 For Attacking Fulani Herdsmen, Shooting Cows In Oyo (21171 Views)

ESN Shooting Cows In Delta State Is Similar To Method Advised By Ghana President / Photo Of The 3 People Arrested For Shooting Cows In Oyo / Soldiers Arrest Three For Attacking Fulani Settlement In Adamawa State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest 3 For Attacking Fulani Herdsmen, Shooting Cows In Oyo by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 22, 2021
OBALOLA55:

Igboslover

I think you made a mistake to mention me there...
But if you are truly an Igbo man defending the igbos, may God continue to bless you....
Re: Police Arrest 3 For Attacking Fulani Herdsmen, Shooting Cows In Oyo by NaijirianKing: 7:52pm On Jun 22, 2021
Rather than spreading
Re: Police Arrest 3 For Attacking Fulani Herdsmen, Shooting Cows In Oyo by NaijirianKing: 7:54pm On Jun 22, 2021
Igangan
Re: Police Arrest 3 For Attacking Fulani Herdsmen, Shooting Cows In Oyo by NaijirianKing: 7:57pm On Jun 22, 2021
Exactly
Re: Police Arrest 3 For Attacking Fulani Herdsmen, Shooting Cows In Oyo by NaijirianKing: 8:00pm On Jun 22, 2021
Hate always destroys
Re: Police Arrest 3 For Attacking Fulani Herdsmen, Shooting Cows In Oyo by silverp(m): 8:04pm On Jun 22, 2021
kiss kissthanks for this information cow should be put in a gerden for my suggestion
Re: Police Arrest 3 For Attacking Fulani Herdsmen, Shooting Cows In Oyo by NaijirianKing: 8:04pm On Jun 22, 2021
This is where we run into misunderstandings.

Re: Police Arrest 3 For Attacking Fulani Herdsmen, Shooting Cows In Oyo by NaijirianKing: 8:08pm On Jun 22, 2021
Please tell
Re: Police Arrest 3 For Attacking Fulani Herdsmen, Shooting Cows In Oyo by KRSWon: 9:18pm On Jun 22, 2021
NaijirianKing:
Hate always destroys those who harbor it in their hearts first. Tribalism is a disease.

Here's the question that no one from the south can answer... where is your proof that Fulani have hurt even 1 person talk less of the crimes that are leveled against the Fulani.

So you're saying these haven't happened?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nimbo_massacre

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agatu_massacres

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herder%E2%80%93farmer_conflicts_in_Nigeria

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fulani_extremism_in_Nigeria

NaijirianKing:

It is not the herders entering the farmlands, these reckless farmers have planted crops all over the historic grazing routes of the Fulani. So the crops that the cows would normally consume have been recklessly comingled with the grazing paths by the farmers. Once this occurs all manner of insults will be unjustly hurled at the Fulani.

This is why we need ranching in all 36 states. Any southerner that wants Northern votes must propose a comprehensive plan on ranching. This way the farmers will know where their side is and the herders will have clear demarcations to avoid future clashes. Ranching is now needed more than ever.

"Historic grazing routes" on other people's private property?
Re: Police Arrest 3 For Attacking Fulani Herdsmen, Shooting Cows In Oyo by bellotaofeek: 9:23pm On Jun 22, 2021
Kill a cow n see the other side of FG. Lifeless person won't give a rat ass abt any human being. Dear God I repeat. 2023 is way too long. Do the needful baba God
Re: Police Arrest 3 For Attacking Fulani Herdsmen, Shooting Cows In Oyo by Ekpeitit(m): 10:35pm On Jun 22, 2021
NaijirianKing:

It is not the herders entering the farmlands, these reckless farmers have planted crops all over the historic grazing routes of the Fulani. So the crops that the cows would normally consume have been recklessly comingled with the grazing paths by the farmers. Once this occurs all manner of insults will be unjustly hurled at the Fulani.

This is why we need ranching in all 36 states. Any southerner that wants Northern votes must propose a comprehensive plan on ranching. This way the farmers will know where their side is and the herders will have clear demarcations to avoid future clashes. Ranching is now needed more than ever.

Re: Police Arrest 3 For Attacking Fulani Herdsmen, Shooting Cows In Oyo by Ekpeitit(m): 10:48pm On Jun 22, 2021
Historic grazing routes in the south?
So if Nigeria breaks up you will get a Niger Delta visa to bring cows so they can come and eat in Port Harcourt or Calabar?
Who gave you the historic grazing routes?
Who owns the land where the historic grazing routes are?
What makes you think other Nigerians are interested in your cows?
After your explanation I have clearly understood why everyone is sick of Nigeria.
One of the issues we have in this country is illiteracy,for someone to believe that he has to bring cows all the way from Borno to Port Harcourt because he owns a historic grazing route in every part of Nigeria is clearly a lack of education. I bet this only happens in Nigeria, I'm sure
In other countries cattle farmers keep their cows in a farm and give them food just like I have a poultry farm in Uyo and I feed my chickens in my farm.
Now I agree,this country needs to be split into different parts.
Re: Police Arrest 3 For Attacking Fulani Herdsmen, Shooting Cows In Oyo by goshee: 10:50pm On Jun 22, 2021
Coldshisha:
undecided

Seyi Makinde is the most annoying Governor Oyo State ever had

Amotekun opreatives made a security press release that Fulanis have camped all over Oyo State Forest and they possess dangerous weapons, few days after Igangan was attacked, now farmers got weapons to protect themselves they are still being arrested

This is why we aren't comfortable in the ZOO
Re: Police Arrest 3 For Attacking Fulani Herdsmen, Shooting Cows In Oyo by Arthur02(m): 12:00am On Jun 23, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is the Nigeria we pray for.
One devoid of ethnic coloration or sentiments.

If police spokesman, Adewale Osifeso refused to be blinded by sentiments and is bringing Opeyemi Ajibodu, Segun Dade and Dare Adenle to book for attacking their masters, then there's hope for our country.

We want more of this so that Nigeria will be great again.

The Fulanis are welcome in all parts of Yorubaland. They can graze, rear, live, trade and dominate our lands. We must not allow Nnamdi Kanu or Sunday Igboho try to incite us to believe we are greater than them or make us challenge our long existing master-servant symbio-parasitic relationship because we know better.

We must continue to thank God for great men like our National leader who agrees with this view.

Nigeria must be great again.
Unity is our only strenght.

Flat head Republican claiming to be Yoruba, I can see from the way you type that, you think from your arm pit.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

RSS Storm Olusosun Dump Site To Evacuate Squatters / Ifeanyi Kalu: NAF Denies Air Force Vehicle Crushed Lagos Artist To Death / Reno Omokri Reacts To Efcc's Arrest Of Innoson Motors Boss, Innocent Chukwuma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.