Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Police Arrest 3 For Attacking Fulani Herdsmen, Shooting Cows In Oyo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Arrest 3 For Attacking Fulani Herdsmen, Shooting Cows In Oyo (21170 Views)

ESN Shooting Cows In Delta State Is Similar To Method Advised By Ghana President / Photo Of The 3 People Arrested For Shooting Cows In Oyo / Soldiers Arrest Three For Attacking Fulani Settlement In Adamawa State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest 3 For Attacking Fulani Herdsmen, Shooting Cows In Oyo by EmekaA125(m): 12:46pm On Jun 22, 2021
juman:
Herdsmen are criminals.

Fulani terrorists should go back to their states.
U are wrong and I'm here to prove it.

What makes them criminals?

We have good and bad people across all ethnic groups.

If not all afonjas are rap.ists and skull miners then not all Fulani herdsmen are murderers.
Re: Police Arrest 3 For Attacking Fulani Herdsmen, Shooting Cows In Oyo by EmekaA125(m): 12:47pm On Jun 22, 2021
[s]
HallaDaTruth:
Kill more cows and make the FOOLanis disappear.
[/s]
Re: Police Arrest 3 For Attacking Fulani Herdsmen, Shooting Cows In Oyo by Str8talk21: 12:47pm On Jun 22, 2021
It's very and quick for dis Jihadist police force to arrest people that Shoots at fulani cows but difficult to arrest a single killer fulani herdsman that has been involved in countless murders of armless and innocent people.
This is where d Southwest and d zombies in the North followed by d sheepishness of d middle-belt has brought us to.
Re: Police Arrest 3 For Attacking Fulani Herdsmen, Shooting Cows In Oyo by EmekaA125(m): 12:50pm On Jun 22, 2021
Igboslover:

No open grazing of cows in southern Nigeria, whoever you are...
Okay
Re: Police Arrest 3 For Attacking Fulani Herdsmen, Shooting Cows In Oyo by Benitoh: 12:54pm On Jun 22, 2021
They should allow peace reign in the south west, the yorubas are peaceful and very accommodating in nature. Hence forth nnamdi kanu and igboho or what ever there names are should desist from deceiving people of south west.

Fulanis and yorubas are one religiously and culture wise, they are united and one. So it baffles me where all the divisions coming from. Yoruba's obey and listen to leaders and elders, so if cannot listen to me at least obey tinubu.
Re: Police Arrest 3 For Attacking Fulani Herdsmen, Shooting Cows In Oyo by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 22, 2021
kenzysmith:
When Fulani men attack and kill civilians police keep quiet quite, when civilians decide decided to defend themselves police show up and arrest the civilians last last this country get as he be

Brotherly help or use spell checker. Thanks.
Re: Police Arrest 3 For Attacking Fulani Herdsmen, Shooting Cows In Oyo by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 22, 2021
Fasholu:
He was being sarcastic.

Okay, thanks.
Re: Police Arrest 3 For Attacking Fulani Herdsmen, Shooting Cows In Oyo by elonmuskbaby: 1:19pm On Jun 22, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is the Nigeria we pray for.
One devoid of ethnic coloration or sentiments.

If police spokesman, Adewale Osifeso refused to be blinded by sentiments and is bringing Opeyemi Ajibodu, Segun Dade and Dare Adenle to book for attacking their masters, then there's hope for our country.

We want more of this so that Nigeria will be great again.

The Fulanis are welcome in all parts of Yorubaland. They can graze, rear, live, trade and dominate our lands. We must not allow Nnamdi Kanu or Sunday Igboho try to incite us to believe we are greater than them or make us challenge our long existing master-servant symbio-parasitic relationship because we know better.

We must continue to thank God for great men like our National leader who agrees with this view.

Nigeria must be great again.
Unity is our only strenght.
Will you stop this nonsense undecided
Re: Police Arrest 3 For Attacking Fulani Herdsmen, Shooting Cows In Oyo by Segzy19: 1:51pm On Jun 22, 2021
How many killer Fulani herdsmen have the Police arrested, paraded and prosecuted? What is the worth of billions of cows compared to the human lives that the fulanis have killed
BeLookingIDIOT:

What did those police do wrong. I never knew attacking herders and shooting cows was legal?
Re: Police Arrest 3 For Attacking Fulani Herdsmen, Shooting Cows In Oyo by Achorise: 2:03pm On Jun 22, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If police spokesman, Adewale Osifeso refused to be blinded by sentiments and is bringing Opeyemi Ajibodu, Segun Dade and Dare Adenle to book for attacking their masters, then there's hope for our country.What are you even saying ? �

The Fulanis are welcome in all parts of Yorubaland. They can graze, rear, live, trade and dominate our lands. We must not allow Nnamdi Kanu or Sunday Igboho try to incite us to believe we are greater than them or make us challenge our long existing master-servant symbio-parasitic relationship because we know better.

We must continue to thank God for great men like our National leader who agrees with this view.

�what are you even sayingI understand shaaa.
Re: Police Arrest 3 For Attacking Fulani Herdsmen, Shooting Cows In Oyo by kenzysmith: 2:41pm On Jun 22, 2021
FreedomWinsNow:

Brotherly help or use spell checker. Thanks.
gerroout

Re: Police Arrest 3 For Attacking Fulani Herdsmen, Shooting Cows In Oyo by samwillyco1(m): 2:42pm On Jun 22, 2021
grin grin grin grin
Touch not Herdsmen and do Buhari's people no harm

One NIGERIA which way
Re: Police Arrest 3 For Attacking Fulani Herdsmen, Shooting Cows In Oyo by donnie(m): 2:55pm On Jun 22, 2021
triple996:
Bt y will u just attack fulani 4 no good reason.
And them go came back de cry when fulani revenge.
Pls let peace be
For no reason? God will punish you, wait and see.
Re: Police Arrest 3 For Attacking Fulani Herdsmen, Shooting Cows In Oyo by smileyoo: 3:46pm On Jun 22, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If police spokesman, Adewale Osifeso refused to be blinded by sentiments and is bringing Opeyemi Ajibodu, Segun Dade and Dare Adenle to book for attacking their masters, then there's hope for our country.

bros. this your type of sarcasm is really confusing: it may burst some people's brains.
the fact remains that this bubu's govt is irritatingly sympathetic to these terrorists in the south and also terrorists in the north, and that's not fair to nigerians.
Re: Police Arrest 3 For Attacking Fulani Herdsmen, Shooting Cows In Oyo by drLammy(m): 3:46pm On Jun 22, 2021
frankson1:

Yes, in as much as the police are doing little or nothing at all to arrest killer herdsmen, it doesn't make it right for people to start shooting at just any of them. I still believe that not everyone Fulani herders are out to kill.
If they shoot in self-defense then it'd be a welcome development.

Wait till you're the direct victim of killer herdsmen and come back here to type this English
Did you even watch the igangan video??

They shud rather start snitching on the bad ones among them else it shud be an eye for an eye
Re: Police Arrest 3 For Attacking Fulani Herdsmen, Shooting Cows In Oyo by Organs(m): 3:52pm On Jun 22, 2021
Igboslover:
How many times have those useless police arrested the fulanis terrorist...
No opening grazing of cows in southern Nigeria, e be like say this fulanis no dey hear.. those in the uniform are giving this fulanis herdmen wings to kill People in Nigeria, how many times have the police arrested even a fulani suspect that killed people in BENUE and in Jos, they only show there power on innocent people..
I hate the police and I will continue to hate them, I hate the armys, I hate anyone in the uniform, if you are my friend and you joined force, just see me as your enemies....
This is why this fulanis police and military men deserve to die in Southeast..... They will die and die over and over again....

This is how war starts. You are so ignorant, myopic and ill informed. How will you feel if fulanis says start killing all igbos for trafficking in fake drugs? or fake vehicle spare parts? When you hear of fulanis attacking a community, its from reprisals. They kill them, no justice, not even a mention in the news and they also go and massacre those that kill them. Also all you have is mouth cos you cannot face these people. They are rugged and they will bring the fight to you. Also, you don't hate or accuse a particular group of crime cos you dislike the president or cos the President is fulani. Yes agreed, you have many criminal elements amongst the fulanis just like you have criminal elements amongst all the ethnic tribes. We need to hold the govt and all the security operatives accountable for not bringing criminals to justice. Be it fulani, yoruba, hausa, igbo, all criminals just be brought to justice. Arrest, jail, sentence to death even all Fulanis found guilty of killing, maiming, kidnapping etc, but you don't go attacking someone just because he is fulani.
Re: Police Arrest 3 For Attacking Fulani Herdsmen, Shooting Cows In Oyo by Owologbo(m): 4:19pm On Jun 22, 2021
triple996:
Bt y will u just attack fulani 4 no good reason.
And them go came back de cry when fulani revenge.
Pls let peace be
Do the fulanis have reason for attacking and killing people?
Re: Police Arrest 3 For Attacking Fulani Herdsmen, Shooting Cows In Oyo by MrSly(m): 4:37pm On Jun 22, 2021
What happened to Muhammadu bringing Suleman to book for breaking the law? You arent just a hypocrite but also blind.
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Re: Police Arrest 3 For Attacking Fulani Herdsmen, Shooting Cows In Oyo by Localmann(m): 4:51pm On Jun 22, 2021
Attacking the 1st class citizen of nigeria
Contact me for your Gift card redeem check my signature
Re: Police Arrest 3 For Attacking Fulani Herdsmen, Shooting Cows In Oyo by Gfskw: 5:15pm On Jun 22, 2021
Ok
Re: Police Arrest 3 For Attacking Fulani Herdsmen, Shooting Cows In Oyo by Notasyouthink: 5:18pm On Jun 22, 2021
Coldshisha:
undecided

Seyi Makinde is the most annoying Governor Oyo State ever had

Amotekun opreatives made a security press release that Fulanis have camped all over Oyo State Forest and they possess dangerous weapons, few days after Igangan was attacked, now farmers got weapons to protect themselves they are still being arrested

Hypocrite! People like you is the sickness that is bewildering Nigeria. And that is the reason why we the great Igbos want our own sovereign state where sane minds will inhabit.

Can you see the hypocritical nature of an average Yoruba person??
You support gun wielding boys in the west but conderm ESN in the east.
And tomorrow you expect us to take you and your useless comments serious.
Nonsense!
Re: Police Arrest 3 For Attacking Fulani Herdsmen, Shooting Cows In Oyo by frankson1(m): 5:21pm On Jun 22, 2021
drLammy:

Wait till you're the direct victim of killer herdsmen and come back here to type this English
Did you even watch the igangan video??

They shud rather start snitching on the bad ones among them else it shud be an eye for an eye

I'm not against anyone using intestines of killer herdsmen as a shoe lace. But going about shooting people and cows at random.

Besides, killer herdsmen can't reach me where I am so your prayer can't work grin
Re: Police Arrest 3 For Attacking Fulani Herdsmen, Shooting Cows In Oyo by Notasyouthink: 5:21pm On Jun 22, 2021
Coldshisha:
undecided

Seyi Makinde is the most annoying Governor Oyo State ever had

Amotekun opreatives made a security press release that Fulanis have camped all over Oyo State Forest and they possess dangerous weapons, few days after Igangan was attacked, now farmers got weapons to protect themselves they are still being arrested

Hypocrite! People like you is the sickness that is bewildering Nigeria. And that is the reason why we the great Igbos want our own sovereign state where sane minds will inhabit.

And tomorrow you expect us to take you and your useless comments serious. My happiness is that anybody or tribe that supports the justice and killings in Igboland will definitely witness theirs in a million folds.
Nonsense!
Re: Police Arrest 3 For Attacking Fulani Herdsmen, Shooting Cows In Oyo by Coldshisha: 5:23pm On Jun 22, 2021
Notasyouthink:

And tomorrow you expect us to take you and your useless comments serious. My happiness is that anybody or tribe that supports the justice and killings in Igboland will definitely witness theirs in a million folds.
Nonsense!

It's funny how Ibos think anyone is holding them or needs them

Re: Police Arrest 3 For Attacking Fulani Herdsmen, Shooting Cows In Oyo by Notasyouthink: 5:26pm On Jun 22, 2021
OBALOLA55:
ANYBODY THAT CARE TO LISTEN TO ME SHOULD LISTEN ATTENTIVELY

WE ARE AT WAR WITH BINHARI BRETHREN

WE HAVE A LOT OF THEIR FOOT SOLDIERS ON NAIRALAND WHOSE AIM IS NOTHING OTHER THAN TO SAMPLE THE OPINION OF SOUTHERNERS AND THEN PASS THE MESSAGE TO THEIR JIHADI BRETHRENS IN OUR BUSHES

ONIONBANDIT AKA THEBOSSTREVOR1 AKA PISSFULPROTESTER AND MONOGAMY CAN TESTIFY TO THIS.

I HAVE NEVER IN MY ENTIRE LIFE SEEN WHERE SOMEONE OR ETHNIC GROUP ARE AFRAID OF FREEDOM

USING THE SOUTHERN MINORITIES AS WILLING TOOLS

WE HAVE SEEN TIMES WITHOUT NUMBER HOW THE SO-CALLED WE NIGER-DELTA ARE WORKING WITH THE FULANIS TO MAKE SURE THAT WE ARE NOT UNITED. A UNITED SOUTHERN NIGERIA WILL SPELL DOOM FOR THESE MINORITY NORTHERN JIHADISTS.

IGBOS BEING THE SPOKESPERSONS OF NAF AND NPF
I DON’T WANT TO BELIEVE THAT MAKING AN IGBO MAN THE NAF AND ARMY SPOKESMEN IS A COINCIDENCE. FOR INSTANCE, THERE’S IS A WAR CURRENTLY GOING ON BETWEEN ESN AND NIGERIA SECURITY AGENTS IN THE EASTERN NIGERIA, SO THE ESSENCE OF MAKING AN IGBO MAN THEIR SPOKESPERSON IS NOTHING BUT TO COVER THEIR HEINOUS CRIME AGAINST IGBO RACE[b]

THE ESSENCE OF THIS WRITE-UP IS TO LET MY FELLOW SOUTHERNERS UNDERSTAND THAT BOROROS HAVE INVADED NAIRALAND WITH THEIR STRONG DEVIDE AND RULE MENTALITY.

I WANT YOU GUYS TO STUDY ASGARD73 MONOGAMY TRANQUILITY360 IGBOSLOVER AND ONIONBANDIT AKA THEBOSSTREVOR1 AKA PISSFULPROTESTER, AND VERY VERY WELL

THE ABOVE MENTIONED NAMES ARE HIGHLY SOPHISTICATED TAQIYYA GANG THAT CAN EVEN DENY THEIR RELIGION BECAUSE OF THEIR SELFISH INTEREST.

THIS IS THE VOICE OF REASON

you didn't add coldshisha.
Re: Police Arrest 3 For Attacking Fulani Herdsmen, Shooting Cows In Oyo by Coldshisha: 5:36pm On Jun 22, 2021
Notasyouthink:
you didn't add coldshisha.

I want to see how your biafra would be

You can't stand criticism

You want everyone to support your party and politics

You think others should give you a position. You never Merit
Re: Police Arrest 3 For Attacking Fulani Herdsmen, Shooting Cows In Oyo by Notasyouthink: 5:40pm On Jun 22, 2021
Coldshisha:

It's funny how Ibos think anyone is holding them or needs them
Nobody is holding us but your military has been fighting IPOB since your god buhari took over power in 2015
Nobody is holding us but unity beggars like you are known for jumping on Igbo related posts just to spew thrash.

Hypocrite!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fuel Price Increase: We Will Shutdown Nigeria, NLC Warns In New Year Message / Nigerian Army To Deploy 197 Troops To Gambia / Court Orders Banks To Freeze Lamido's Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.