Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Fulani Cows Invade Ijaw Land[video] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Cows Invade Ijaw Land[video] (1301 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Kill Fulani Cows In Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures) / Cows Invade Awka Library Despite The Open Grazing Ban In Southern Nigeria- Video / Soldiers Invade Ijaw Community,shoot Man Who Came Home Becos Covid-19 Dead(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Cows Invade Ijaw Land[video] by fozapi(m): 12:14pm On Jun 22, 2021
You know we mostly think the Fulani herdsmen menace is happening in Benue, South West of South East, it is happening in the old Eastern region called Bayelsa today and rivers state and In some parts of rivers state where they have little farmland not destroyed by crude oil Fulanis won't even let them go to their farms, the Fulanis are really terrorizing them there and that is why the little Hitler is insisting on banning open grazing.

We all know the Ijaws have become Fulani slaves and they proudly say that they prefer to be with the Fulanis instead of the Igbos and guess what the Igbos don't even want you because we don't need you and we have access to the sea, we only have a deal with the Ibom Republic and remember what adaka boro the Fulani stooge said balewa is the protector of the Ijaws, lol. Really?

So before any Ijaw would come online and mock us about Fulani herdsmen please show them this video below the Fulanis have taken over Ijaw land with their cows after all Fulanis are the protector of the Ijaws and remember what Buhari said that elders and youths have assured him that they won't go with Biafra, so Ijaws enjoy your master-slave relationship with the Fulanis and what beats my imagination is that how come a tribe that sold people as slaves are now slaves themselves? Is God not wonderful?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIIbqNiNyR8

https://www.biafranboys.org/fulani-cows-invade-ijaw-land
Re: Fulani Cows Invade Ijaw Land[video] by fozapi(m): 12:16pm On Jun 22, 2021
ijaw boys food don done

tutudesz
adakaboro8
nsiba
Markbrowny
RobbStark
owobokiri
richmond500
duro4chang
Juliusmalema
Re: Fulani Cows Invade Ijaw Land[video] by fozapi(m): 12:17pm On Jun 22, 2021
7lives
Mastakija
Ekpeitit
SocialJustice
SmellingAnus
Siwisheswereesh
2elliot
SocialJustice
Re: Fulani Cows Invade Ijaw Land[video] by fozapi(m): 12:25pm On Jun 22, 2021
OBUKSBAYELSA
theTranslator

THEBOSSTREVOR1
ONIONBANDIT
PISSFULLPROTESTER
OJIOFOR
JULIUSMALEMA
ADADIKE
CILICMARIN
HELINUES AKA
MONOGAMY
VAUGHANLANREWAJ
arrewa
TINUBUADVOCATE
SEUNMSG
WALEDEJI
Re: Fulani Cows Invade Ijaw Land[video] by KingOKON: 12:25pm On Jun 22, 2021
fozapi:
You know we mostly think the Fulani herdsmen menace is happening in Benue, South West of South East, it is happening in the old Eastern region called Bayelsa today and rivers state and In some parts of rivers state where they have little farmland not destroyed by crude oil Fulanis won't even let them go to their farms, the Fulanis are really terrorizing them there and that is why the little Hitler is insisting on banning open grazing.

We all know the Ijaws have become Fulani slaves and they proudly say that they prefer to be with the Fulanis instead of the Igbos and guess what the Igbos don't even want you because we don't need you and we have access to the sea, we only have a deal with the Ibom Republic and remember what adaka boro the Fulani stooge said balewa is the protector of the Ijaws, lol. Really?

So before any Ijaw would come online and mock us about Fulani herdsmen please show them this video below the Fulanis have taken over Ijaw land with their cows after all Fulanis are the protector of the Ijaws and remember what Buhari said that elders and youths have assured him that they won't go with Biafra, so Ijaws enjoy your master-slave relationship with the Fulanis and what beats my imagination is that how come a tribe that sold people as slaves are now slaves themselves? Is God not wonderful?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIIbqNiNyR8

https://www.biafranboys.org/fulani-cows-invade-ijaw-land

KANU really taught you guys the A-Z of joblessness

1 Like

Re: Fulani Cows Invade Ijaw Land[video] by helinuesIsaMumu: 12:28pm On Jun 22, 2021
See free meat for my ijaw brothers.. meat go brekete this week

Re: Fulani Cows Invade Ijaw Land[video] by fozapi(m): 12:42pm On Jun 22, 2021
KingOKON:

lol saying the truth is now joblessness.
Re: Fulani Cows Invade Ijaw Land[video] by Kinematics: 12:44pm On Jun 22, 2021
KingOKON:

No mind d jobless ipig miscreants..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Cows Invade Ijaw Land[video] by Ojiofor: 12:49pm On Jun 22, 2021
fozapi:
OBUKSBAYELSA
theTranslator

THEBOSSTREVOR1
ONIONBANDIT
PISSFULLPROTESTER
OJIOFOR
JULIUSMALEMA
ADADIKE
CILICMARIN
HELINUES AKA
MONOGAMY
VAUGHANLANREWAJ
arrewa
TINUBUADVOCATE
SEUNMSG
WALEDEJI

Dem don ban the other useless handles IJOBA11?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Cows Invade Ijaw Land[video] by fozapi(m): 12:49pm On Jun 22, 2021
helinuesIsaMumu:
See free meat for my ijaw brothers.. meat go brekete this week

LOL
Re: Fulani Cows Invade Ijaw Land[video] by fozapi(m): 12:50pm On Jun 22, 2021
Kinematics:

LOL i will tag you next
Re: Fulani Cows Invade Ijaw Land[video] by colorsofrainbow: 12:51pm On Jun 22, 2021
Kinematics:

Have you eaten grass today?
We have enough here in Katsina.
When you are done crying,come over and join us grin

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Cows Invade Ijaw Land[video] by fozapi(m): 12:54pm On Jun 22, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

Have you eaten grass today grin

lol
Re: Fulani Cows Invade Ijaw Land[video] by fozapi(m): 12:55pm On Jun 22, 2021
did cows invade yes or no?
Re: Fulani Cows Invade Ijaw Land[video] by Ekealterego: 1:21pm On Jun 22, 2021
fozapi:
ijaw boys food don done

tutudesz
adakaboro8
nsiba
Markbrowny
RobbStark
owobokiri
richmond500
duro4chang
Juliusmalema
Don't waste your time, those guys will not show up.. they are all not real ijaw peeps. The real matters that affects the real Ijaw people doesn't matter to them.
Re: Fulani Cows Invade Ijaw Land[video] by OBALOLA55(m): 1:28pm On Jun 22, 2021
fozapi:

lol
NWOKEM AGA ATAKWA AHIHIA TA
Re: Fulani Cows Invade Ijaw Land[video] by Omoslim26: 1:36pm On Jun 22, 2021
All this kind yeye thread.
Even Igboland has through the democratically elected officials by the great people of Igboland rejected the ipob Biafra that's been called by that scammer from London,who has nothing in Igboland an average Igboman can boast of enjoying.

Nonsense thread.
England go loose today game.
Re: Fulani Cows Invade Ijaw Land[video] by blues234: 1:40pm On Jun 22, 2021
... a very desperate and uselessly stupid set of morons that keep attracting insults and hate to Igbos.
Re: Fulani Cows Invade Ijaw Land[video] by richmond500: 2:04pm On Jun 22, 2021
fozapi:
ijaw boys food don done

tutudesz
adakaboro8
nsiba
Markbrowny
RobbStark
owobokiri
richmond.500
duro4chang
Juliusmalema
Who are u? Sorry to ask u cos I don't usually cram the names of every insect I crushed on NL.

BTW, since ijaw matter sabi give u orgasm, I have noticed u. Congratulations grin

1 Like

Re: Fulani Cows Invade Ijaw Land[video] by IJOBA11: 2:57pm On Jun 22, 2021
Ojiofor:

Dem don ban the other useless handles IJOBA11?
I TANDA GIDIGBA

YES ABARIBE WE STILL LOVE HIM

1 Like

Re: Fulani Cows Invade Ijaw Land[video] by Mastakija(m): 3:21pm On Jun 22, 2021
Guy no dey tag me again
I no b ijaw i b yoruba
fozapi:
7lives
Mastakija
Ekpeitit
SocialJustice
SmellingAnus
Siwisheswereesh
2elliot
SocialJustice
Re: Fulani Cows Invade Ijaw Land[video] by Ojiofor: 4:45pm On Jun 22, 2021
IJOBA11:
I TANDA GIDIGBA

YES ABARIBE WE STILL LOVE HIM

Do you like his message also?
Re: Fulani Cows Invade Ijaw Land[video] by AdakaBoro8(m): 9:12am On Jun 26, 2021
fozapi:
ijaw boys food don done

tutudesz
adakaboro8
nsiba
Markbrowny
RobbStark
owobokiri
richmond500
duro4chang
Juliusmalema
fulanis never disturb any Ijaw person... already fulani cows are in every part of nigeria... but anything cows destroyed they paid for it... unlike igbo land and benue where they talk and herdsmen killed them...

have u heard any ijaw woman killed by herdsman? fulanis have kill nearly to 600 igbos... they have kill 1000 in benue... they have killed more than 50 people in every tribes... now the question..have you heard any herdsmen killed any Ijaw man or woman??

this show that the only tribe the fulanis fear are the Ijaws... even those cows have been arrested...

we are even looking for where fulanis are disturbing in any ijaw land.. please if you see place where fulani affecting ijaw, please notify us...
Re: Fulani Cows Invade Ijaw Land[video] by AdakaBoro8(m): 9:20am On Jun 26, 2021
fozapi:
ijaw boys food don done

tutudesz
adakaboro8
nsiba
Markbrowny
RobbStark
owobokiri
richmond500
duro4chang
Juliusmalema
those cows have been dealt with... those cows only mistakenly invade farm lands but they paid for damages..

common threat from a defuncted mend to fulanis and they denied the letter of asaba..how much more in the core Ijaw territories...where the millitant forces are..?
Re: Fulani Cows Invade Ijaw Land[video] by fozapi(m): 11:31am On Jun 26, 2021
AdakaBoro8:
those cows have been dealt with... those cows only mistakenly invade farm lands but they paid for damages..

common threat from a defuncted mend to fulanis and they denied the letter of asaba..how much more in the core Ijaw territories...where the millitant forces are..?

Lol ijaws can make mouth but give them $50 they would keep shut, lol

(1) (Reply)

Do I Need NIN To Renew My International Passport ? / Who Is More Tribalistic Between Tinubu And Peter Obi? / Oil Subsidy Must End, Peter Obi Declares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.