Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,366 members, 7,826,438 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) (34050 Views)

Don’t Come To Nigeria If You Love Yourself, Presidential Aide Tells Nnamdi Kanu / Lauretta Onochie Tells Nnamdi Kanu To Apply For "Zoo Visa" / Prove That I Am From Cameroon, Atiku Tells Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by intruder15(m): 7:33am On Jun 23, 2021
EzeAro:
Abeg make una no vex, maybe I've been sleeping inside a cave all this while, but when did Igala people ever get added to the Biafran struggle? is this another form of attention seeking or what? grin

I guess u didn't read about the war. U see why it is important for History to be taught to everyone?
Igala and Idoma was part of eastern Nigeria before the first state creation in 1967.

3 Likes

Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by richmond500: 7:44am On Jun 23, 2021
kechywillz:
If I were MNK,let's go with the 5 eastern states,let this not look like we are begging any tribe or race to join us in our struggle,beside ppl been killed on this biafran struggle are Igbo's,I don't see any reason those tribe who never sacrificed a thing or agitate for its nation to just come out from nowhere and join Biafra,let it be exclusively for igbos
Every tribe had its problem with Nigeria and would like to address it but they don't want to do it the Biafran way
Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by ejanla077: 7:55am On Jun 23, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Igbos have kings. Igbo nwere Eze. That your community or 2 by 2 autonomous community has no king doesn't mean other towns Don't.

Before the arrival of the white men , many igbo towns already have standard and organised system of kingship.

Get your history proper before flying ignorance around because others are doing.

Biafra is a forgotten course, dead and buried in annals of history.

Oburu na ibu onye Igbo iga aghota na. Madu kwo Igbo enwe eze.. Ife ona akowa bu na Igbo enweghi eze gburugburu... The Kings re not as powerful as people make kings to be

2 Likes

Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by THEAMAKA(f): 8:17am On Jun 23, 2021
muykem:
Answer to your question, this people are only concerned about niger delta oil, they include those northern areas so it will not be too obvious. Give them igbo country, they will reject it overwhelmingly. Thank God that Niger Delta understand them very well.

This mentality is why Nigeria is a poor wretched zoo in the first place. Oil that in less than 20 years will have no relevance to the world. All that Igbos have today did not come from oil...all the highly successful Igbos globally did not make their fortune from oil. We believe in HUMAN RESOURCES, something you lazy backwards citizens of the zoo can’t seem to comprehend. Well most black peoples are extremely LAZY so no surprise relying on a soon to be dead industry is what they’re clinging on to. Even Saudi Arabia has declared they are no longer an oil producing country. This is a country with a future for its citizens.
When the naira becomes $1 to N5,000 then you will know how truly worthless “oUr oYeL” actually is.

Rwanda is a tiny landlocked nation of only 12.5 million people without a drop of oil and is putting the so called “giant of Africa” to shame on a daily basis.

1 Like

Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Cartelips: 8:29am On Jun 23, 2021
EzeAro:
Abeg make una no vex, maybe I've been sleeping inside a cave all this while, but when did Igala people ever get added to the Biafran struggle? is this another form of attention seeking or what? grin

Check out the Biafran map and you'll find Igala there
Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Tochj(m): 8:43am On Jun 23, 2021
Juliusmalema:

If there exist one thing Nnamdi Kanu and his Ipob miscreants had successfully brought to igbo nation, it is nothing but Insults from people who cannot dare talk to Igbos on a normal day.

Respect is earned not the other way but Nnamdi Kanu has successfully Rubbished Igbos to the dust that every tom, dick and Harry now shows strength to Igbos and release statements as they want.

More Insults to come in the coming days..

How can someone load so many ethnicities and call them biafra but the fool is busy operating in Igboland and send fools to their early graves.

Is it crime for all these useless fools and miscreants to agitate for Igbo Republic. Why must they drag others in their Stupidity.

You said lugard forced you into Nigeria, yet you want to force others into biafra...Only fools who defies their own logic behaves this way.

Biafra my foot.
What MNK Is saying is very simple
Conduct Referendum
Let the Natives decide where to belong
Gathering few people eating from Nigeria table to say they don't want Biafra is nonsense
Why is Nigeria afraid of referendum

2 Likes

Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Moferere: 8:49am On Jun 23, 2021
aniomadei1975:

Even the 5 states is not guaranteed because there are Igalas in Enugu and Anambra states. Let Nnamdi Kanu continue deceiving those who have refused to think
LOL, don't give them hbp abeg

1 Like

Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Moferere: 8:49am On Jun 23, 2021
[s]
okoroemeka:
do you think the biafran idea will go away,no it cannot,the foundations of the biafran idea was cemented when more than 50,000 innocent Igbo men,women and children's were massacred in the most devilsh manner from the far north to middle belt and your benue state(and igala,least you think we have forgotten),that genocide made the ibos to form a space were they will not be killed again,gowon tossed the aburi Accord in the dustbin and massacred another 3 million in a preventable civil war, fast forward to current government,do you see any sign that the ibos are part of the government,do you think we can forget easily?the 20 pounds policy?using hunger as a weapon?that aburi Accord gowon tossed tossed in the dust bin is it not what every one in the southwest are clamoring for in restructuring,, notwithstanding that awolowo is the Mastermind of all anti Igbo policies and hatred that shut his eyes to see the future in the aburi Accord,you cannot kill the biafran dream because we are dreaming with our eyes wide open.
[/s]
Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 23, 2021
Dem Igala winchie winchie don't need Ipob barbarians.
Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by 24SEVEN: 9:01am On Jun 23, 2021
Juliusmalema:

That's how you go about deceiving many with your mastery of Igbo. Those who don't know or fully informed will just fall for it.

South African, what is your business with Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Christistruth00: 9:10am On Jun 23, 2021
THEAMAKA:
The Biafran map has never included Kogi nor any middle belt state. Secondly, Kanu has only ever mentioned the indigenous IGBOS who were mischievously carved into Kogi (instead of being in Anambra) to be annexed into Biafran terrority. Who is this fool using igbo affairs to shine? Next they will say we are claiming Egbira and Nupe too.
They hear Igbos in Kogi and assume Kanu is talking about the whole state.

This is why they must start teaching REAL history in Nigerian institutions.

Have you ever seen a single Igbo Person who claimed to be from Kogi State

No !!!!
Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by orisa37: 9:15am On Jun 23, 2021
IGALA IS KOGI WEST AND SO SW
Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by muykem: 9:22am On Jun 23, 2021
THEAMAKA:

This mentality is why Nigeria is a poor wretched zoo in the first place. Oil that in less than 20 years will have no relevance to the world. All that Igbos have today did not come from oil...all the highly successful Igbos globally did not make their fortune from oil. We believe in HUMAN RESOURCES, something you lazy backwards citizens of the zoo can’t seem to comprehend. Well most black peoples are extremely LAZY so no surprise relying on a soon to be dead industry is what they’re clinging on to. Even Saudi Arabia has declared they are no longer an oil producing country. This is a country with a future for its citizens.
When the naira becomes $1 to N5,000 then you will know how truly worthless “oUr oYeL” actually is.

Rwanda is a tiny landlocked nation of only 12.5 million people without a drop of oil and is putting the so called “giant of Africa” to shame on a daily basis.

So why is it difficult for you guys to pursue igbo country alone without uninterested ethnic groups.

1 Like

Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by emmy56(m): 9:46am On Jun 23, 2021
EzeAro:

it's not attention seeking, lgala land map was drafted into Biafra map. Let nnamdi kanu and co claim their Biafra without dragging other ethnic tribes into it, especially my Igala tribe�
Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 23, 2021
Tochj:

What MNK Is saying is very simple
Conduct Referendum
Let the Natives decide where to belong
Gathering few people eating from Nigeria table to say they don't want Biafra is nonsense
Why is Nigeria afraid of referendum

Referendum for who?

For Igbos or for all these ethnicities that said they aren't interested in his utopian Biafra..

Which one?
Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by emmy56(m): 9:56am On Jun 23, 2021
Abascoh:
Lol, every inconsequential rag tag group in Nigeria that no one has ever heard of are now seeking relevance by mentioning Nnamdi Kanu's name. It seems that is the fastest way to make the news headlines for these zoo animals, just mention Nnamdi Kanu's name and you will hit the news headlines instantly. Maybe it's time to for the zoo animals to admit that there's something special about MNK.

Oga your opinion about other other ethnic group is inconsequential. Why drag other ethnic groups from a country you don't want to be part of, into your supposed Biafra.
Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by topboss: 10:12am On Jun 23, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Referendum for who?

For Igbos or for all these ethnicities that said they aren't interested in his utopian Biafra..

Which one?

NIGERIA IS FINISHING SOON.

MULTIPLE MONIKER CANNOT SAVE YOU.

WHICH ETHNIC GROUP SAID THEY ARE NOT INTERESTED?

ARE U NORMAL?

IS ENEMONA EMMANUEL OMATTAH THE SAME AS IGALA?

NO TIME IPOB MENTION ENEMONA EMMANUEL OMATTAH.

IPOB MENTIONED THE PEOPLE OF IGALA EXERCISING THEIR AUTONOMY IN A REFERENDUM VIA VOTING.

AS WILL BE DONE EVERYWHERE, INCLUDING AMONG THE IGBOS.
Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by topboss: 10:16am On Jun 23, 2021
LUGARD HAD NO RIGHT TO COME TO BIAFRA LAND, WHICH HE RENAMED SOUTHERN PROTECTORATE AND LUMP US WITH NORTHERN PROTECTORATE AND LAGOS PROTECTORATE.

LUGARD HAD NO RIGHT TO LEAVE EUROPE, COME TO AFRICA TO CREATE PROBLEMS.

WE WANT A REFERENDUM TO GIVE OUR CONSENT TO REMAIN IN NIGERIA OR LEAVE.

LUGARD NEVER GOT OUR CONSENT BEFORE ADDING US TO NIGERIA.
Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by FreeIgbos: 10:31am On Jun 23, 2021
Lol, wetin person no go see for nairaland. Which Igala are they talking about here, the one in Kogi state or another one?

It seems Nnamdi Kanu was drunk when he included that barren area into Biafra map. An area that has absolutely nothing to offer! I served in Kogi state years ago, and I can tell you that Igala is a stone age wasteland!

I served with a government agency in Lokoja called DRD and I was tasked with overseeing government projects particularly borehole drilling across the state. I traversed the entire igala areas and there is no single town or city of worth, even Anyigba they often brag with is just a glorified village. These people still live in mud houses with shrines in almost every compound!

Each time I was sent to go and supervise the borehole drilling in their communities, I will make sure I pack enough biscuits and other consumables I can get because I found the areas too disgusting to eat anything there. I wanted to buy malt in Dekina and called a girl to come and help me get it from a store but she kept smiling sheepishly while staring at me, I couldn't understand what was going on until one of the borehole drillers told me she doesn't understand English shocked shocked I mean a teenage girl o shocked shocked It was then I realized that many of them in the rural communities can't even understand simple English grin grin

A place with zero human resources and zero natural resources wants to talk when others are talking too. I blame Nnamdi Kanu for allowing this nonsense. If this people are allowed to be in Biafra, they will only drag us down with their low productivity, lack of resources both human and natural, and worse still, they have huge Muslim population.

Rubbish and ingredients!!
Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by BKayy: 11:51am On Jun 23, 2021
abeggnow:
i am sure you dont know u hv igalas in Anambra state
You take Nairaland stories seriously
Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by ofiko123(m): 12:19pm On Jun 23, 2021
I don't know the essence or the point of all these Biafra agitations...
Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Kfed4ril(m): 3:28pm On Jun 23, 2021
Moferere:
Their inability to limit their biafra madness to the 5 Eastern state is what will kill their pipe dream

Abeg show me map and anywhere ipob added igala to Biafra?

Igala has and would never be considered,
Let them enjoy their 5 minutes of fame.

1 Like

Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Omonuejegbo(m): 4:04pm On Jun 23, 2021
You cannot speak for me,I'm an adult. As for me and my family we belong to the state of the Rising Sun
Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by 24SEVEN: 4:52pm On Jun 23, 2021
FreeIgbos:
Lol, wetin person no go see for nairaland. Which Igala are they talking about here, the one in Kogi state or another one?

It seems Nnamdi Kanu was drunk when he included that barren area into Biafra map. An area that has absolutely nothing to offer! I served in Kogi state years ago, and I can tell you that Igala is a stone age wasteland!

I served with a government agency in Lokoja called DRD and I was tasked with overseeing government projects particularly borehole drilling across the state. I traversed the entire igala areas and there is no single town or city of worth, even Anyigba they often brag with is just a glorified village. These people still live in mud houses with shrines in almost every compound!

Each time I was sent to go and supervise the borehole drilling in their communities, I will make sure I pack enough biscuits and other consumables I can get because I found the areas too disgusting to eat anything there. I wanted to buy malt in Dekina and called a girl to come and help me get it from a store but she kept smiling sheepishly while staring at me, I couldn't understand what was going on until one of the borehole drillers told me she doesn't understand English shocked shocked I mean a teenage girl o shocked shocked It was then I realized that many of them in the rural communities can't even understand simple English grin grin

A place with zero human resources and zero natural resources wants to talk when others are talking too. I blame Nnamdi Kanu for allowing this nonsense. If this people are allowed to be in Biafra, they will only drag us down with their low productivity, lack of resources both human and natural, and worse still, they have huge Muslim population.

Rubbish and ingredients!!

Is this your post for real or you just want to insult them. Atleast Lokoja is in Igalaland. it is more developed than Umuahia.
Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by FreeIgbos: 6:48pm On Jun 23, 2021
24SEVEN:

Is this your post for real or you just want to insult them. Atleast Lokoja is in Igalaland. it is more developed than Umuahia.

Lokoja more developed than Umuahia? Hell no! It's just a one road town (Ibrahim Taiwo road) from ganaja junction to adankolo new layout. Aside Dangote cement company at obajana, the state is just dead economically. Even their rich men would rather build houses and hotel in Abuja than Lokoja.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Sunday2021: 11:32pm On Jun 23, 2021

Are you okay?

You are not ashamed of yourself...
Is there any Useless PRESIDENT in the world than Buhari, do you know the shame and insult Buhari has brought in this country, foreign countries sees Nigeria as a useless country with useless president and useless people...

Before you talk you reason......

For those of you confusing yourself, igbos don't have your time, Igbos want BIAFRA and when BIAFRA comes those who don't want to join BIAFRA can peacefully join Nigeria..
That's simple as ABCD... If una like rant from today reach tommorow, igbos will never stop aggetating for BIAFRA...
biafra English!
Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by isokomarine: 8:36am On Jun 26, 2021
Gambit23:

Urhobo and Isoko has long included themselves in the biafra ish....Dem full social media shouting biafra, nobody beg them
stop deceiving your self isoko can never be part of Biafrans or yoruba, if Nigeria should break up
Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Gambit23: 10:57am On Jun 26, 2021
isokomarine:
stop deceiving your self isoko can never be part of Biafrans or yoruba, if Nigeria should break up

Nobody cares about Isoko, they are a very very tiny minority, Thwy are the ones shouting biafra, they are the ones who will look for a place to join.
Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Gambit23: 10:58am On Jun 26, 2021
24SEVEN:

Lokoja? Umuahia? Please u de ment?
Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by isokomarine: 5:28pm On Jun 29, 2021
Gambit23:

Nobody cares about Isoko, they are a very very tiny minority, Thwy are the ones shouting biafra, they are the ones who will look for a place to join.
keep deceiving your self, if your state is bigger than isoko land
Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Megatrix: 7:24pm On Jun 29, 2021
abeggnow:
there is nothing beautiful about igbo language.
Igbo language is the most beautiful language in the world. Your language must be the most disgusting that's why you are desperately looking for company so you can console yourself. Look elsewhere please.
Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Gambit23: 7:46pm On Jun 29, 2021
isokomarine:
keep deceiving your self, if your state is bigger than isoko land

Pls what is Isoko landmass? grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Northern Group Warns Against Plot To Undermine Tinubu / Buhari Rejecting Election Postponement In 2015 (Video) / Obaseki Visits Family Of Slain Driver, Sets Up N10m Fund For His Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.