Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) (34009 Views)

Don’t Come To Nigeria If You Love Yourself, Presidential Aide Tells Nnamdi Kanu / Lauretta Onochie Tells Nnamdi Kanu To Apply For "Zoo Visa" / Prove That I Am From Cameroon, Atiku Tells Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 22, 2021
Igboslover:

No wahala....
Be your Nigerian in peace and let me be my BIAFRAN in peace....

Then stop preaching your biafra to...we don't need it.

Those of you that are Biafrans, let us be.

1 Like

Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Christistruth00: 1:36pm On Jun 22, 2021
Igboid:

Lol!
IPOB and MNK have even Idoma, Urhobo, Isoko, etc included in their Biafra o! grin not just Igala.

Esan and even the (Wait for it) Ilaje Yoruba of Ondo State

When it was Politely explained to Igbos that Ilaje were Yoruba and couldn’t possibly be part of Biafra they started Insulting, Wailing and throwing tantrums all over the internet, Crying that everyone hated them even though that was not the Case.

3 Likes

Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 22, 2021
Abascoh:

Only zoo animals will reject to be part of Biafra and that's good for us because we don't need such animals in Biafra.

Then let them be. Go and redraw your beautiful bride map.

Lol

2 Likes

Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Abascoh: 1:37pm On Jun 22, 2021
paramakina202:

Senator Abaribe said nobody can push ndi Igbo out of Nigeria,that we ain't going nowhere.
Another Igbo wannabe grin, no one will push igbos out of Nigeria because we don't need anyone to push us, when it's time, Biafrans will leave willingly.

3 Likes

Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 22, 2021
OBALOLA55:
ITAALA AHIHIA TA

Nsogbu adigi....
Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Abascoh: 1:39pm On Jun 22, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Then let them be. Go and redraw your beautiful bride map.

Lol
We are not holding any zoo animal and there's no zoo territory in the map of Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 22, 2021
Abascoh:

We are not holding any zoo animal and there's no zoo territory in the map of Biafra.

Redraw your map. All those other ethnicities there said they are not interested. Go and limit your beautiful map everybody is rejecting.

4 Likes

Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by OBALOLA55(m): 1:40pm On Jun 22, 2021
Igboslover:

Nsogbu adigi....
ANSWER MY QUESTION AND NOW grin
Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 22, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Then stop preaching your biafra to...we don't need it.

Those of you that are Biafrans, let us be.

Lol even if you asked or beg to be a biafran, we will reject you...
We don't accommodate yeye people like you... You HEADSLAMER...

3 Likes

Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 22, 2021
Igboslover:

Lol even if you asked or beg to be a biafran, we will reject you...
We don't accommodate yeye people like you... You HEADSLAMER...

I am not interested, enjoy the Biafran.
Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 22, 2021
OBALOLA55:
ANSWER MY QUESTION AND NOW grin

Otule grin
Mba, akwa obi adila gi mma...
Owu ndi almajiri na ata ahihia....
Nwanne akpo kwalam ozo....
Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by meccuno: 1:46pm On Jun 22, 2021
[s]
Juliusmalema:
Chairman of the incorporated trustees of Igala Cultural Development Association (ICDA) working committee, Comrade Enemona Emmanuel Omattah has called on secessionist group, the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), to re-draft their map.

Speaking with newsmen in Lokoja on Monday, Omattah said it was an error to include Igala nation in the map of Biafra.

The former State Chairman of Nigeria Labour Congress (NLC) stated that the age-long trade relations and intermarriage between Igbos and Igalas is not enough reason to deny his people their true ethnic identity.

“We are not part of their agitation. IPOB and Biafra cannot annex Igala nation.

“We calling on Igbo people to stop including Igala land in their map.

“During the Nigerian Civil War, Emeka Ojukwu-led team bombed Igala land. Our land was actually attacked. The people that attacked us years ago cannot come around now and claim we are part of them.

“We are not part of Biafra. We will never be part of Biafra. Though we do business with them and even intermarry, that does not mean we are part of them.

“We believe in the Nigeria Project. We believe in the leadership of Nigeria nation. We have our issues with the Nigeria nation but we are not antagonistic. We will address our issues at the appropriate time, not by carrying guns and fighting. We believe in the corporate existence of Nigeria.

“This is the position of Igala nation,” he said.

Speaking on the alleged leadership crisis in ICDA, Omattah said the sociocultural group is being repositioned to fulfil its mandate.

“The incorporated trustees of ICDA constituted a working committee and made me the leader of the group. The working committee was mandated to reposition ICDA, interface, consult and dialogue with other stakeholders of Igala nation, review the constitution and work modalities for election.

“We are working to get the 21 old Igala native districts involved in Igala business. ICDA is an umbrella covering all 21 Igala native districts, now in nine local government areas. Development associations of the district should be involved in ICDA activities.

“Former president, Sadiq Amodu Abubakar and his exco abandoned the aims and objectives of ICDA. Sadiq and his team failed to unite Igala people because of inexperience, greed and failure to accord recognition to the 21 native districts of Igala man. He abandoned his mandate.”

Watch video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpVW9qIlLQg

https://community.vanguardngr.com/m/discussion?id=4565467%3ATopic%3A3087941

Lalasticlala
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Abascoh: 1:46pm On Jun 22, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Redraw your map. All those other ethnicities there said they are not interested. Go and limit your beautiful map everybody is rejecting.
No zoo animals territory is in the map of Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by meccuno: 1:46pm On Jun 22, 2021
[s]
Juliusmalema:

If there exist one thing Nnamdi Kanu and his Ipob miscreants had successfully brought to igbo nation, it is nothing but Insults from people who cannot dare talk to Igbos on a normal day.

Respect is earned not the other way but Nnamdi Kanu has successfully Rubbished Igbos to the dust that every tom, dick and Harry now shows strength to Igbos and release statements as they want.

More Insults to come in the coming days..

How can someone load so many ethnicities and call them biafra but the fool is busy operating in Igboland and send fools to their early graves.

Is it crime for all these useless fools and miscreants to agitate for Igbo Republic. Why must they drag others in their Stupidity.

You said lugard forced you into Nigeria, yet you want to force others into biafra...Only fools who defies their own logic behaves this way.

Biafra my foot.
[/s]
Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 22, 2021
Abascoh:

No zoo animals territory is in the map of Biafra.

We are not, enjoy your map.
Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by ThatFairGuy1: 1:48pm On Jun 22, 2021
My igala brother, Igbo will not kill you identifying well with your tribesmen.

God bless you for not being a brainwashed cow like Ipob animals.

Meanwhile, you'll still have to be taught what FATWAH really is.

I can come around if ESN UGM Ipob Terrorists won't attack me cheesy
Juliusmalema:

If there exist one thing Nnamdi Kanu and his Ipob miscreants had successfully brought to igbo nation, it is nothing but Insults from people who cannot dare talk to Igbos on a normal day.

Respect is earned not the other way but Nnamdi Kanu has successfully Rubbished Igbos to the dust that every tom, dick and Harry now shows strength to Igbos and release statements as they want.

How can someone load so many ethnicities and call them biafra but the fool is busy operating in Igboland and send fools to their early graves.

Is it crime for all these useless fools and miscreants to agitate for Igbo Republic. Why must they drag others in their Stupidity.

You said lugard forced you into Nigeria, yet you want to force others into biafra...Only fools who defies their own logic behaves this way.

Biafra my foot.

1 Like

Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by meccuno: 1:49pm On Jun 22, 2021
Megatrix:
This clown that calls himself juliusmalema, I hope you have a life beyond nairaland cos I don't understand this kind of obsession with igbos. Morning, afternoon, night 24/7 that's all you do, opening new threads and looking for any new thread to attack igbos. This same clown is still all over the place claiming to be Igbo just because he was fortunate enough to learn the beautiful language. Get a life, clown.
That dude isn't Igbo.

3 Likes

Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by meccuno: 1:52pm On Jun 22, 2021
Mangekyo:
Everybody Don see IPOB finish....... Including abokeys which is the height of it all...
Lol grin Na that Abokii own they vex me pass. Imagine people wey no go school dey give advice wey pass him brain? grin
Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by OBALOLA55(m): 2:43pm On Jun 22, 2021
Igboslover:

Otule grin
Mba, akwa obi adila gi mma...
Owu ndi almajiri na ata ahihia....
Nwanne akpo kwalam ozo....
YOU DID A VERY BAD JOB WITH GOOGLE TRANSLATOR
Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by nomenclature(m): 6:13pm On Jun 22, 2021
Before I say anything, remove that malema in your name ,you can keep the Julius...bloody fool
Juliusmalema:

Biafra my foot.
Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 22, 2021
Nobody knows him in Igalaland; he is speaking for himself.
Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Bigseven(m): 6:14pm On Jun 22, 2021
Den beg wuna? Kuku join awusa for north na. .
Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by EmmanuelScott1(m): 6:15pm On Jun 22, 2021
The way zombies is jumping on igbo threads dey Yan rubbish, you wonder why can't they use the same energy for bandits and fulani blood suckers thread grin grin

1 Like

Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by PrinceOfLagos: 6:15pm On Jun 22, 2021
Igala of all people

I laugh cheesy

1 Like

Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Organs(m): 6:16pm On Jun 22, 2021
WowSweetGuy:
I don't think igbos need igala

Make Una go rest

That is how you abuse everyone, Hausa, fulani, yoruba, igala, no wonder no one wants to be part of your nation. Soon you yourself will not want to follow yourselves.

3 Likes

Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Coldshisha: 6:17pm On Jun 22, 2021
He can't even get his tiny landlocked Republic he wants to anex kogi

1 Like

Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Kylce042(m): 6:18pm On Jun 22, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Biafra my foot.

Forced who?
Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by helinuesIsaMumu: 6:18pm On Jun 22, 2021
Every idiot now want to shine with Igbo matter. Chai!!

3 Likes

Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by Maloboy(m): 6:18pm On Jun 22, 2021
With the current state of Nigeria, if a referendum is held today, some other ethnic groups would vote to be part of Biafra because of our government policies that have continued to make us poorer.

Nigeria is an ironic, rich government poor citizens.

Forget about what some paid propagandists are saying, they don't represent the thoughts of an average Nigerian. The consensus across Nigeria is in support of either restructuring or secession.

If you are looking for a way to earn money on the internet then, I am your plug. Follow this thread, where I teach people ways they can make money with just their cell phones. Information is power.

https://www.nairaland.com/6615553/how-earn-more-than-100k
Re: Igala Can Never Be Part Of Biafra – Group Tells Nnamdi Kanu (Video) by olibeans: 6:19pm On Jun 22, 2021
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, please leave these people to remain slaves of Fulani..

Biafra is sure to go.
Let's go without them.. No wasting of our time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Kill Two Traditional Rulers In Imo / Nnamdi Kanu Ordered Looting Of Oba's Palace, Burning Of Uzodinma's House - FG / Osita Chidoka Reacts To The Beheading Of Lawmaker, Okechukwu Okoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.