Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,281 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Duterte To Jail Those Who Refuse COVID-19 Vaccines - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Duterte To Jail Those Who Refuse COVID-19 Vaccines (11533 Views)

President Rodrigo Duterte: I Used To Be Gay, 'Cured' Myself With Beautiful Women / Rodrigo Duterte Brags About His Huge Manhood / President Rodrigo Duterte Calls God 'Stupid' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Duterte To Jail Those Who Refuse COVID-19 Vaccines by GIANTPLUSHUB: 1:13pm On Jun 22, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Duterte To Jail Those Who Refuse COVID-19 Vaccines by FarahAideed: 1:13pm On Jun 22, 2021
He is very stupid

1 Like

Re: Duterte To Jail Those Who Refuse COVID-19 Vaccines by SouthSouth1914: 1:15pm On Jun 22, 2021
Buhari’s brother!!

You want to force your citizens to take what? Won’t happen..

1 Like

Re: Duterte To Jail Those Who Refuse COVID-19 Vaccines by BRATISLAVA: 1:16pm On Jun 22, 2021
Righteousness2:
That is Babaric, inhumane and evil!

For me, Never Ever will I take it!
I will rather Lose my Job or my life than have that Jab in me.
The more time goes on, the more compulsory it's becoming.

One of the issues with the vaccine, that is not being reported, is the effects it has on women's ovulation/reproduction, apparently.

Religious reasons aside, that's not ideal for vaccination.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Duterte To Jail Those Who Refuse COVID-19 Vaccines by Benards(m): 1:20pm On Jun 22, 2021
Is rubbish aka Boosit Boosit

1 Like

Re: Duterte To Jail Those Who Refuse COVID-19 Vaccines by popez: 1:20pm On Jun 22, 2021
diplomat058:
It's your choice. Even Most Christians in the devoped countries are being vaccinated. I can't believe the ones n this cesspit Nigeria are still being turned on by conspiracy garbage.

Have you read about some of the adverse effects of the vaccine on some people?

2 Likes

Re: Duterte To Jail Those Who Refuse COVID-19 Vaccines by WATCHMANX: 1:23pm On Jun 22, 2021
PlayMaker14:
This uncircumcised Philippine president reminds me of one tyrant who threatens to deal with his citizens in a language that they will understand.

Na by force to take Vaccine? This is an infringement against their fundamental human right.

They all end the same way as Goliath!
Re: Duterte To Jail Those Who Refuse COVID-19 Vaccines by powerbank312: 1:24pm On Jun 22, 2021
Bf
Re: Duterte To Jail Those Who Refuse COVID-19 Vaccines by oranget(m): 1:25pm On Jun 22, 2021
Danny50:
If its happens in nigeria then the fg should be ready to jail 98% of nigerians.
Don't be surprised, many of those shouting they won't take it will rush to take it if they face possible imprisonment. How many people can do just like Shedrach, Meschach and Abednego did. They are just shouting up an down.
Re: Duterte To Jail Those Who Refuse COVID-19 Vaccines by WATCHMANX: 1:27pm On Jun 22, 2021
BRATISLAVA:
Probably will happen worldwide.

One already can't resume at work without it. Forcing one to take it.

"It's not forceful, it's not forceful!"

Yes, it actually is.

Why, though? It's not worse than Ebola.
Why? ... because they want something present inside the fake vaccine to be inside your body!

2 Likes

Re: Duterte To Jail Those Who Refuse COVID-19 Vaccines by mauchiz: 1:27pm On Jun 22, 2021
Buhari will not give Nigerians vaccine, our politicians will share the vaccine and leave the masses to die.
Thank God there is no coronavirus in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Duterte To Jail Those Who Refuse COVID-19 Vaccines by omojeesu(m): 1:27pm On Jun 22, 2021

3 Likes

Re: Duterte To Jail Those Who Refuse COVID-19 Vaccines by WATCHMANX: 1:31pm On Jun 22, 2021
Benesis:
While i may not be for the forceful vacination of people.

But then, i will still love to ask our Nigerian pastors how most of their end time stories turned out.

5g network causing Corona, to Bill gate wanting to conquer the world, and all sort of bulshit.

The funny thing is, it's still us that talk about 1world government that Support Crypto, i am into crypto, but truth is, if there will ever be a 1world govt it will be through Crypto where a single individual can control everything to the point of growing and destroyin market witj a single click.

But hell no, its not Elon Musk, but Bill Gate, the very guy sharing mosquito net to checkmate Mosquito which has killed by far more than all other pandemics.. But hell no, our pastors will sleep in the net and come out and preach that we avoid Bill gate, and then the Technical Unit will Use *"windows"* to upload and stream it for the world to see, and they will use "4g network" which is only slightly different from "5g network".

I know say weytin i talk no too too relate, but a lot of religious folks will come here to attack a president who might be trying to prevent what happened to indians from happening to his people... The moment, we stop being overly religious and really think things through with our God given head, will be the moment we find out thar the world is so much fun, and no need to be rushing to build mansions in heavens or Motels in hell..
If you continue like this, your "motel in hell" is already built! cool
Re: Duterte To Jail Those Who Refuse COVID-19 Vaccines by Jeromejnr(m): 1:35pm On Jun 22, 2021
diplomat058:
It's your choice. Even Most Christians in the devoped countries are being vaccinated. I can't believe the ones n this cesspit Nigeria are still being turned on by conspiracy garbage.

Mention the country where most Christians are vaccinated.
Re: Duterte To Jail Those Who Refuse COVID-19 Vaccines by Lawalemi(m): 1:35pm On Jun 22, 2021
Wahala don happen o grin
Re: Duterte To Jail Those Who Refuse COVID-19 Vaccines by WATCHMANX: 1:38pm On Jun 22, 2021
diplomat058:
Good. It is your social and civic responsibility to get vaccinated
You mean to get "chipped"!
Re: Duterte To Jail Those Who Refuse COVID-19 Vaccines by WATCHMANX: 1:40pm On Jun 22, 2021
diplomat058:
Omo ale! So your father's land is a cesspit?
Re: Duterte To Jail Those Who Refuse COVID-19 Vaccines by Walkee: 1:41pm On Jun 22, 2021
If I don't take the vaccine, I'm risking my life and playing with death at the hand of the "deadly" right? So how's that your business?
You have taken your own vaccine which means I can't hurt you even if I contract the virus right?
So again how is me not taking the vaccine your business?

2 Likes

Re: Duterte To Jail Those Who Refuse COVID-19 Vaccines by UltimateSpice: 1:41pm On Jun 22, 2021
This is serious
Re: Duterte To Jail Those Who Refuse COVID-19 Vaccines by Walkee: 1:43pm On Jun 22, 2021
diplomat058:
Good. It is your social and civic responsibility to get vaccinated
why?
Walkee:
If I don't take the vaccine, I'm risking my life and playing with death at the hand of the "deadly" right? So how's that your business?
You have taken your own vaccine which means I can't hurt you even if I contract the virus right?
So again how is me not taking the vaccine your business?
Re: Duterte To Jail Those Who Refuse COVID-19 Vaccines by Walkee: 1:45pm On Jun 22, 2021
diplomat058:
why do you need a vaccine in the so "cesspit" when life has been normal here since the so called first World countries slipped into health crisis? What do we need it for?

1 Like

Re: Duterte To Jail Those Who Refuse COVID-19 Vaccines by Emperorlanky: 1:46pm On Jun 22, 2021
djsjxjfjdisjdjb:
its happening, this is exactly what the bible said. 666 no be physical mark.

But you people have always argued it's a physical number with your 'its a man number' reasoning. So, you've finally see the light.
Re: Duterte To Jail Those Who Refuse COVID-19 Vaccines by jaxxy(m): 1:46pm On Jun 22, 2021
Doesn't make sense. Those who don't want to still realise they are at risk especially if they are frequent travellers or in exposed environments. Those who have taken it are safe and not at risk. So why is he crying more than the bereaved?? undecided
Re: Duterte To Jail Those Who Refuse COVID-19 Vaccines by diplomat058(m): 1:48pm On Jun 22, 2021
Walkee:
why?
The same reason the Law criminalizes suicide. After all, you are only gonna kill yourself, not others, but it's criminal because you deny the state and consequently the society of your Human capital and other existential potentials.
Re: Duterte To Jail Those Who Refuse COVID-19 Vaccines by Crownp(m): 1:48pm On Jun 22, 2021
djsjxjfjdisjdjb:
its happening, this is exactly what the bible said. 666 no be physical mark.
oga calm down! 666 anything no dey occur if rapture never take place. Btw i no get strength to argue, go read your bible
Re: Duterte To Jail Those Who Refuse COVID-19 Vaccines by Walkee: 1:55pm On Jun 22, 2021
diplomat058:
The same reason the Law criminalizes suicide. After all, you are only gonna kill yourself, not others, but it's criminal because you deny the state and consequently the society of your Human capital and other existential potentials.
Suicide shouldn't be criminalise and it is not even a crime everywhere. Only in ignorant backward societies. Majority of the countries on earth take suicide patients to therapy and offer them help, not send them to jail. Who has even gone to jail for attempting suicide?
You can deny the society your human capital everywhere and it is not considered a crime anywhere. There are millions of vagabonds and lunatics everywhere how many of them have you sent to jail for not offering anything to the society?
What you're saying doesn't even make any sense. Nobody is a slave to the society except you're talking about communist states.

1 Like

Re: Duterte To Jail Those Who Refuse COVID-19 Vaccines by Elliot2(m): 1:56pm On Jun 22, 2021
diplomat058:
The whites are resisting this vaccines more than blacks. Just find some of their pages and see what they think about it. Some have already started suing their government.

1 Like

Re: Duterte To Jail Those Who Refuse COVID-19 Vaccines by bluefilm: 1:58pm On Jun 22, 2021
This is just the beginning.
Re: Duterte To Jail Those Who Refuse COVID-19 Vaccines by shogsman(m): 1:58pm On Jun 22, 2021
Righteousness2:
That is Babaric, inhumane and evil!

I remember We spoke about this since last year but we were insulted and many said we are babbling !

No Mask... No Service
No Vaccine ... No Service!
Which will become
No Mark... No Service after the Rapture of the Church..

For me, Never Ever will I take it!
I will rather Lose my Job or my life than have that Jab in me.

The Ground is being tested for what is Coming.They wanna see the reaction of people.

Live Ready Folks! Surrender to JESUS Christ!
Time is almost up! JESUS is Coming!
It is Gonna be Hell on Earth after the Rapture!
Oh stop your unnecessary ramblings unless your parents are from Manila or seebu you will keep your mouth shut and stop making everything in life about religion you nuisance

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Evidence Continues To Emerge MH17 Is A False Flag Operation / Israel Plans Nuclear Strike On Iran / Cameroon Government Launches Campaign Against Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.