Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,573 members, 7,820,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Duterte To Jail Those Who Refuse COVID-19 Vaccines - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Duterte To Jail Those Who Refuse COVID-19 Vaccines (11524 Views)

President Rodrigo Duterte: I Used To Be Gay, 'Cured' Myself With Beautiful Women / Rodrigo Duterte Brags About His Huge Manhood / President Rodrigo Duterte Calls God 'Stupid' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Duterte To Jail Those Who Refuse COVID-19 Vaccines by Elliot2(m): 2:02pm On Jun 22, 2021
Emperorlanky:

But you people have always argued it's a physical number with your 'its a man number' reasoning. So, you've finally see the light.
That is why the Bible said let he who has understanding calculates it and get the number. Only wisdom can give understanding. The number of the mark and the beast are the same.

1 Like

Re: Duterte To Jail Those Who Refuse COVID-19 Vaccines by Trybes(m): 2:04pm On Jun 22, 2021
When the wicked rules the people suffer terribly. Should getting a vaccine be made compulsory. Pinoys you guys should vote wisely next time.

1 Like

Re: Duterte To Jail Those Who Refuse COVID-19 Vaccines by AngelicBeing: 2:19pm On Jun 22, 2021
Righteousness2:
That is Babaric, inhumane and evil!

I remember We spoke about this since last year but we were insulted and many said we are babbling !

No Mask... No Service
No Vaccine ... No Service!
Which will become
No Mark... No Service after the Rapture of the Church..

For me, Never Ever will I take it!
I will rather Lose my Job or my life than have that Jab in me.

The Ground is being tested for what is Coming.They wanna see the reaction of people.

Live Ready Folks! Surrender to JESUS Christ!
Time is almost up! JESUS is Coming!
It is Gonna be Hell on Earth after the Rapture!
Gbam

2 Likes

Re: Duterte To Jail Those Who Refuse COVID-19 Vaccines by kingxsamz(m): 2:49pm On Jun 22, 2021
All these Christians and their whining.
If covid-19 vaccine because mandatory in this country, it's either you take it or you get out. Go to another country where it's not a must.
Re: Duterte To Jail Those Who Refuse COVID-19 Vaccines by kingxsamz(m): 2:51pm On Jun 22, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
We are in the last days

REVELATIONS comes to mind

Wow betide anyone who will force me against my will

Man is free to make his choices!

If you won't take it, run to another country where your kind will be accepted. It's not by force. Either you take it, you go to jail or you run away. It's your choice. Stop crying.
Re: Duterte To Jail Those Who Refuse COVID-19 Vaccines by Onyeka2019: 3:00pm On Jun 22, 2021
Lol for here I die..
Me self no go ever take am for Nigeria abi I don take an ni..

1 Like

Re: Duterte To Jail Those Who Refuse COVID-19 Vaccines by abidem4real: 3:29pm On Jun 22, 2021
PlayMaker14:
This uncircumcised Philippine president reminds me of one tyrant who threatens to deal with his citizens in a language that they will understand.

Na by force to take Vaccine? This is an infringement against their fundamental human right.

Fundamental human right? I guess if there is any
Re: Duterte To Jail Those Who Refuse COVID-19 Vaccines by notym2chektym: 3:32pm On Jun 22, 2021
Watch Nigeria government try this in future , if Nigerians complain they point at Phillipine

1 Like

Re: Duterte To Jail Those Who Refuse COVID-19 Vaccines by filipin: 3:37pm On Jun 22, 2021
Just like our President, some world leaders don't read at all. They only do what they are told to do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Duterte To Jail Those Who Refuse COVID-19 Vaccines by armyofone(m): 4:02pm On Jun 22, 2021
Good - take the vaccine if you have the opportunity to and let's move on from this pandemic!
Re: Duterte To Jail Those Who Refuse COVID-19 Vaccines by techWriter2: 4:08pm On Jun 22, 2021
Na him be say Buhari Go Jail Plenty for Naija be that I dey among them
Re: Duterte To Jail Those Who Refuse COVID-19 Vaccines by aBrokeRichDude: 4:32pm On Jun 22, 2021
Bubu after reading this news

1 Like

Re: Duterte To Jail Those Who Refuse COVID-19 Vaccines by Gmajor(m): 5:45pm On Jun 22, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

The more time goes on, the more compulsory it's becoming.

One of the issues with the vaccine, that is not being reported, is the effects it has on women's ovulation/reproduction, apparently.

Religious reasons aside, that's not ideal for vaccination.

If these effects are not being reported then how do you know about them?
Re: Duterte To Jail Those Who Refuse COVID-19 Vaccines by Emperorlanky: 7:56pm On Jun 22, 2021
Elliot2:
That is why the Bible said let he who has understanding calculates it and get the number. Only wisdom can give understanding. The number of the mark and the beast are the same.

I think the Holy Spirit gives accurate understanding.

1 Like

Re: Duterte To Jail Those Who Refuse COVID-19 Vaccines by BRATISLAVA: 7:56pm On Jun 22, 2021
Gmajor:

Google it.

1 Like

Re: Duterte To Jail Those Who Refuse COVID-19 Vaccines by Gmajor(m): 9:06pm On Jun 22, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Google it.
So in order words, you have no idea of what you're talking about, yet you still feel the need to just says these misleading things.
Ok

FYI: I did a Google Search and none if the things you said is substantiated by any study
Re: Duterte To Jail Those Who Refuse COVID-19 Vaccines by Offpoint1: 9:32pm On Jun 22, 2021
Righteousness2:

I remember We spoke about this since last year but we were insulted and many said we are babbling !

No Mask... No Service
Which will become

The Ground is being tested for what is Coming.They wanna see the reaction of people.

gringrin if you read your comment correctly and read your Bible correctly, did you know that the rapture has already taken place and you're not raptured? gringrin

I wonder the version of Bible Lord Chosen made you read your whole life.
Re: Duterte To Jail Those Who Refuse COVID-19 Vaccines by BRATISLAVA: 10:15pm On Jun 22, 2021
V
Re: Duterte To Jail Those Who Refuse COVID-19 Vaccines by psamuell2(m): 10:25pm On Jun 22, 2021
And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their RIGHT HAND, or in their FOREHEAD:kjv
This settles it ,No reported case of the vaccine on the forehead and let's take our time to check the meaning of arm and hand and also you have the right to choose on which arm you wanna take the vaccine...most people are taking it on the left arm, does this still condem them.
However let's be highly watchful!
Re: Duterte To Jail Those Who Refuse COVID-19 Vaccines by panpan(m): 11:04pm On Jun 22, 2021
psamuell2:
And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their RIGHT HAND, or in their FOREHEAD:kjv
This settles it ,No reported case of the vaccine on the forehead and let's take our time to check the meaning of arm and hand and also you have the right to choose on which arm you wanna take the vaccine...most people are taking it on the left arm, does this still condem them.

The vaccine is not the mark.
However, there are a few issues:

Covid-19 has an over 99% recovery rate. Drugs and natural remedies are available.
The vaccines were produced in approximately one year, or less. It normally takes about ten years. The animal testing and (human) clinical testing phases were either not satisfactorily completed, or totally skipped.

The vaccine manufacturers are not liable for any side affects, no matter how severe.

Just refuse to take the vaccine, regardless of anybody else's decision.

1 Like

Re: Duterte To Jail Those Who Refuse COVID-19 Vaccines by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:02am On Jun 23, 2021
Gmajor:

They are reported and the effects are very minor like 0.00001% of those vaccinated it is not that much at all and doesn't take away the efficacy of the vaccine same way other previous vaccines have had little or no side effects.

Go to reliable health websites to find out more don't visit conspiracy websites the vaccines are very safe and effective.

1 Like

Re: Duterte To Jail Those Who Refuse COVID-19 Vaccines by chatbot1234isba: 7:27am On Jun 23, 2021
he's is a joke, people should not be forced to take the vaccine.
Re: Duterte To Jail Those Who Refuse COVID-19 Vaccines by psamuell2(m): 8:32am On Jun 23, 2021
psamuell2:
This settles it ,No reported case of the vaccine on the forehead and let's take our time to check the meaning of arm and hand and also you have the right to choose on which arm you wanna take the vaccine...most people are taking it on the left arm, does this still condemns them.
Re: Duterte To Jail Those Who Refuse COVID-19 Vaccines by NELLY1990: 10:09am On Jun 23, 2021
The Lord Almighty bless you Sir/Ma. You have said everything I have been saying in my heart.

Nothing on this planet will make me take this vaccine. I see where this vaccine is taking the multitude to. NOT WITH ME.
Righteousness2:

No Mask... No Service
Which will become

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Israel Plans Nuclear Strike On Iran / Bank Of England Lifts Interest Rate To 15-Year High / Cameroon Government Launches Campaign Against Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.