Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,466 members, 7,958,418 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:01 PM

Can I Be Employed As A Full Time Staff With A 3rd Class Degree? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Can I Be Employed As A Full Time Staff With A 3rd Class Degree? (21126 Views)

I've Just Been Employed As A Teacher, What Should I Do Next? / Can I Still Get A Job With My 3rd Class Degree In Accounting? / 5000 Nigerians To Be Employed As TSTV Launches October 1st (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Be Employed As A Full Time Staff With A 3rd Class Degree? by Iykoto86(m): 10:00am On Jun 23, 2021
mikaael:
I work with a one of the major company in the paint sector...
I have been working there as a contract staff for 3 years but now i applied for a vacant post in the same company for a full staff role....

My question is will I be considered for a full staff role even with a 3rd class?

I have done written interview and i passed
I have done one on one interview too but I'm expecting the reply....
I'm only scared if my 3rd class certificate will be considered....
And also....I am almost through with my post graduate degree

Pls advice
started producing paint while in my 2nd year. Your qualification means nothing as as far as paint production is involved. i am here for you ,free of any charge if you want to know paint pruduction.

1 Like

Re: Can I Be Employed As A Full Time Staff With A 3rd Class Degree? by na2016: 10:04am On Jun 23, 2021
mikaael:
I have been working there as a contract staff for 3 years but now i applied for a vacant post in the same company for a full staff role....

My question is will I be considered for a full staff role even with a 3rd class?

Pls advice

A recommendation from your supervisor would have just been okay for the position. 3rd Classis irrelevant here cos he knows your capabilities already.[b][/b]

1 Like

Re: Can I Be Employed As A Full Time Staff With A 3rd Class Degree? by tetralogyfallot(m): 10:05am On Jun 23, 2021
9jayes:
Emefiele is a 3rd class graduate
that's why he's messing up our naira value grin
Re: Can I Be Employed As A Full Time Staff With A 3rd Class Degree? by Nobody: 10:06am On Jun 23, 2021
mikaael:

Pls advice

Yes bro, you have the experience and that's what matters
Re: Can I Be Employed As A Full Time Staff With A 3rd Class Degree? by olufunmi01(m): 10:06am On Jun 23, 2021
Tjah:

better wait for ur PGD.
by d way, wat were u doing in school that earned u common 3rd class....??
flexing
How did you come out of the womb?.
So obvious you graduated with a pass.

6 Likes

Re: Can I Be Employed As A Full Time Staff With A 3rd Class Degree? by ogbonnachrys: 10:08am On Jun 23, 2021
I will contact u

chatinent:
Leave the job. Start freelancing and make more money than they pay you. You'll be earning over 300k monthly.

No scam.

I'll teach you three topnotch skill: blogging, digital marketing, and freelance writing. I'm just a commission away.

08121443666. (WhatsApp only)
Re: Can I Be Employed As A Full Time Staff With A 3rd Class Degree? by mrksquare: 10:08am On Jun 23, 2021
mikaael:

Pls advice

Why not. You are more than eligible. What count in the labour market is experience. As long as you can discharge the role and function that is attach to the position you are applying for , your class of degree wouldn't be a limitation.

My cousin that bagged a third class is working in one of the IOC as a staff. The only thing the company did was to send him on courses in abroad. And today the young man has built a duplex, have arrays if cars. And is even married.

3 Likes

Re: Can I Be Employed As A Full Time Staff With A 3rd Class Degree? by goodychet: 10:10am On Jun 23, 2021
advice[/quote]
Evening those with first class are not sure they will be employed.

1 Like

Re: Can I Be Employed As A Full Time Staff With A 3rd Class Degree? by wunmi590(m): 10:11am On Jun 23, 2021
mikaael:

Pls advice

3rd class or 4th class, a sensible company would employ you before any outsider, considering the fact that you have been with them for 3years and you have garner more experience in their company and you know the philosophy of the company.....

But this is Nigeria anything can happen, just place your trust and hope in God and let Him have His way...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can I Be Employed As A Full Time Staff With A 3rd Class Degree? by Tomilola360: 10:12am On Jun 23, 2021
mikaael:

Pls advice

Have you made any move to further? That could be put into consideration. Are you enrolled or currently on a PGD or masters?

1 Like

Re: Can I Be Employed As A Full Time Staff With A 3rd Class Degree? by Ingredient88(m): 10:12am On Jun 23, 2021
Springboot:

What did you study? Can you send me a mail
pls I'm also in need of job o, if there is any assistance will appreciate it.

1 Like

Re: Can I Be Employed As A Full Time Staff With A 3rd Class Degree? by mrksquare: 10:15am On Jun 23, 2021
SayNo2Tribalism:
Grade means nothing, it just show that you are discipline enough and you can follow instruction. It has nothing to do with what you can offer except it is an academic institution. Like I always say there is no such thing as a brilliant student, what we only have is a serious student. 3rd Class or Pass shows you are not a serious student. Even if you had copy/paste assignment and attended all Lectures you will have a Strong countinous assessment scores. The little you can write in the exams will earn you a 2.2

Anyway, take a cue from Woke Soyinka, he did not accept failure from Nigeria rubbish educational system and look at what he has achieved.

Now open your Ears my friend, This is what you will do

Spend at least 1-2 hours everyday for the next 12 months to learn a skill. Trust me if you do this you will be RED-HOT. Skip days and play smart thinking you will replace it with 20hrs over the weekend and you will be toasted.

I will not tell you what skill, that is up to you. But if anyone is reading this and wants to have a taste of the wealth that abounds in I.T, this ad is for you

WOW! Land a lucrative I.T job in 2021. Grab this I.T MEGA BUNDLE and Go from ZERO to HERO in just 6 months. Current 20% discount expires soon.
=============>WhatsApp Me if interested<=============

Wole Soyinka came out with a 2:1. He has consistently clarified that he bagged a 2:1. So using him as a reference is pointless.

4 Likes

Re: Can I Be Employed As A Full Time Staff With A 3rd Class Degree? by Onyi22(f): 10:24am On Jun 23, 2021
mrksquare:

Why not. You are more than eligible. What count in the labour market is experience. As long as you can discharge the role and function that is attach to the position you are applying for , your class of degree wouldn't be a limitation.

My cousin that bagged a third class is working in one of the IOC as a staff. The only thing the company did was to send him on courses in abroad. And today the young man has built a duplex, have arrays if cars. And is even married.
Is that a testimony

Re: Can I Be Employed As A Full Time Staff With A 3rd Class Degree? by hope4nigeria(m): 10:30am On Jun 23, 2021
mikaael:

Pls advice
private sector may consider you because of your work efficiency, but in government office, only fulanis qualify even with pass degrees in Islamic studies, they full NNPC, na them be directors sef.

4 Likes

Re: Can I Be Employed As A Full Time Staff With A 3rd Class Degree? by NewDelhi(m): 10:30am On Jun 23, 2021
9jayes:
Emefiele is a 3rd class graduate
Who dey feed you kids all these lies? undecided

1 Like

Re: Can I Be Employed As A Full Time Staff With A 3rd Class Degree? by rita25(f): 10:34am On Jun 23, 2021
go scholl and concentrate you say no u graduated with 3rd class and now disturbing us anyhow...............pls free us

1 Like

Re: Can I Be Employed As A Full Time Staff With A 3rd Class Degree? by Springboot: 10:40am On Jun 23, 2021
Ingredient88:
pls I'm also in need of job o, if there is any assistance will appreciate it.

I'm afraid, there's only one opening, if the OP doesn't fit, you can send me a mail.

1 Like

Re: Can I Be Employed As A Full Time Staff With A 3rd Class Degree? by aBrokeRichDude: 10:45am On Jun 23, 2021
Second class still dey roam around with no direction... u come dey find full time job with third class; well notin is impossible in dis country, na ur connections mata...

If u nr get connection::: full time job dey
Security man
Gateman
Driver
Cleaner
Sales boy/gal
Eye service for govt offices
Many more cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Can I Be Employed As A Full Time Staff With A 3rd Class Degree? by RealAlubarika(m): 10:49am On Jun 23, 2021
NADFOR:
As a contract staff with them for three years, your performance should be given more consideration than the class of your result or certificate

You've said it All, and how has your relationship been with colleagues with the organisation

We rise by lifting others

1 Like

Re: Can I Be Employed As A Full Time Staff With A 3rd Class Degree? by Luckysimo111(m): 10:51am On Jun 23, 2021
Very Possible depending on who you know.
Re: Can I Be Employed As A Full Time Staff With A 3rd Class Degree? by WaffenSS(m): 10:54am On Jun 23, 2021
chatinent:
Leave the job. Start freelancing and make more money than they pay you. You'll be earning over 300k monthly.

No scam.

I'll teach you three topnotch skill: blogging, digital marketing, and freelance writing. I'm just a commission away.

08121443666. (WhatsApp only)

"How to Become a Billionaire: Practical Guide to Become Rich Overnight"

Price of book: $6.99

See what I did there?

People who claim to make you rich for a token are always crooks.... why don't they make themselves rich first?

1 Like

Re: Can I Be Employed As A Full Time Staff With A 3rd Class Degree? by Olumaeme: 10:56am On Jun 23, 2021
100% Yes.
I graduated with a 3rd class and presently work in an international organization.

4 Likes

Re: Can I Be Employed As A Full Time Staff With A 3rd Class Degree? by Ingredient88(m): 10:57am On Jun 23, 2021
Springboot:

I'm afraid, there's only one opening, if the OP doesn't fit, you can send me a mail.
ok no problem, will send you email, I may be lucky.
Re: Can I Be Employed As A Full Time Staff With A 3rd Class Degree? by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 23, 2021
Experience is all that matters. But your competition lies where many have the same experience as you, then the certificate comes in.

Good luck!
Re: Can I Be Employed As A Full Time Staff With A 3rd Class Degree? by richbox(m): 11:13am On Jun 23, 2021
Tjah:

better wait for ur PGD.
by d way, wat were u doing in school that earned u common 3rd class....??
flexing
Go and ask buhari that is your president now, which university he graduated from.
Re: Can I Be Employed As A Full Time Staff With A 3rd Class Degree? by onunwa21(m): 11:18am On Jun 23, 2021
mikaael:

Pls advice
We re waiting for a favorable message from u. Congratulations in advance.

1 Like

Re: Can I Be Employed As A Full Time Staff With A 3rd Class Degree? by Yankee101: 11:18am On Jun 23, 2021
Yes. But better to get into business. Try agriculture
Re: Can I Be Employed As A Full Time Staff With A 3rd Class Degree? by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:32am On Jun 23, 2021
Grace and your village people had to agree on one term before you achieve that dream
Re: Can I Be Employed As A Full Time Staff With A 3rd Class Degree? by Joetttimua1811(m): 11:36am On Jun 23, 2021
Here to read comment
Re: Can I Be Employed As A Full Time Staff With A 3rd Class Degree? by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 23, 2021
mikaael:

Pls advice
Your result is a minor now. They will employ you, forget about that result thing. Bro. You already got the job.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What's The Best Way To Prepare For Tony Elumelu Foundation Competition / How Do I Dress For A Police Job Interview? / Job Racketeering: FG Establishes Paramilitary E- Recruitment Portal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.