Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Can I Be Employed As A Full Time Staff With A 3rd Class Degree? - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Can I Be Employed As A Full Time Staff With A 3rd Class Degree? (20500 Views)

I've Just Been Employed As A Teacher, What Should I Do Next? / Can I Still Get A Job With My 3rd Class Degree In Accounting? / 5000 Nigerians To Be Employed As TSTV Launches October 1st (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Be Employed As A Full Time Staff With A 3rd Class Degree? by Ingredient88(m): 11:47am On Jun 23, 2021
Springboot:

I'm afraid, there's only one opening, if the OP doesn't fit, you can send me a mail.
pls send me your email.
Re: Can I Be Employed As A Full Time Staff With A 3rd Class Degree? by ogubolokento(m): 11:55am On Jun 23, 2021
Did i hear you call 3rd class common?come to a better institution and find degree in the south
Re: Can I Be Employed As A Full Time Staff With A 3rd Class Degree? by uuzba(m): 12:11pm On Jun 23, 2021
ogubolokento:
Did i hear you call 3rd class common?come to a better institution and find degree in the south
Na wa O.
The way this generation is carrying degree on their head.
This thing is about education and not about degree or passing exams.
You either understand the topics and do well in school and in your life.
Or you just pass exams, go out and f**kup because you understand nothing.
Facebook man and Bill Gates, didn't finish school. They sha understood their course very well. The ones they understood is what they used to set up their business.
I didn't use to understand this concept till I also studied overseas. The school is filled up with computers and books. Latest books from every author as per, The book is "That Year's version", plus PDF again to download and read.
Just go, read, study, UNDERSTAND and proceed with life. Degree is not by force, just make sure you have learnt something and use your knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Can I Be Employed As A Full Time Staff With A 3rd Class Degree? by ofiko123(m): 12:16pm On Jun 23, 2021
3rd class degree is quite too low..
Re: Can I Be Employed As A Full Time Staff With A 3rd Class Degree? by Tjah: 12:25pm On Jun 23, 2021
olufunmi01:

How did you come out of the womb?.
So obvious you graduated with a pass.
what a shame
wat has coming out of d womb got to do with degree??
well, i see u are perhaps a dropout, that's y i seldom reply most of u on nairaland
Re: Can I Be Employed As A Full Time Staff With A 3rd Class Degree? by Tjah: 12:27pm On Jun 23, 2021
richbox:

Go and ask buhari that is your president now, which university he graduated from.
so buhari made u not to b intelligent in ur school days??
now he is enjoying and u are still looking for elevation. e no clear for ur eye??
Re: Can I Be Employed As A Full Time Staff With A 3rd Class Degree? by mikaael(m): 12:28pm On Jun 23, 2021
Jayboi:
I don't think it should affect you.

Thanks
Re: Can I Be Employed As A Full Time Staff With A 3rd Class Degree? by mikaael(m): 12:28pm On Jun 23, 2021
JuanJO:
I think this is one of the benefits of working as a contract staff with a company.

Best of luck bro. I hope they will employ you as one of their staffs.

Thanks a lot
sunnyside16:
You have been with them for 3 years is a plus to your advantage. If you have the required discipline to suit the position, then it is a go for you. God on your side you will be good.

Thank you so much

2 Likes

Re: Can I Be Employed As A Full Time Staff With A 3rd Class Degree? by Tjah: 12:30pm On Jun 23, 2021
yrex01:
shut up oga. Yenyenyen
illitracy of the highest order
Re: Can I Be Employed As A Full Time Staff With A 3rd Class Degree? by mikaael(m): 12:30pm On Jun 23, 2021
na2016:

A recommendation from your supervisor would have just been okay for the position. 3rd is irrelevant here cos he knows your capabilities already.[b][/b]

That was exactly what happened
My boss recommended me

1 Like

Re: Can I Be Employed As A Full Time Staff With A 3rd Class Degree? by Tjah: 12:31pm On Jun 23, 2021
Jonesfrido:

Na who on him WiFi for you I blamed�
hungry, jobless guy
Re: Can I Be Employed As A Full Time Staff With A 3rd Class Degree? by mikaael(m): 12:34pm On Jun 23, 2021
Tomilola360:

Have you made any move to further? That could be put into consideration. Are you enrolled or currently on a PGD or masters?

Yes
I'm almost through wit my PGD
Re: Can I Be Employed As A Full Time Staff With A 3rd Class Degree? by mikaael(m): 12:35pm On Jun 23, 2021
Springboot:

I'm afraid, there's only one opening, if the OP doesn't fit, you can send me a mail.

Kindly send ur me your email address .
Thank you very much
Re: Can I Be Employed As A Full Time Staff With A 3rd Class Degree? by mikaael(m): 12:36pm On Jun 23, 2021
Olumaeme:
100% Yes.
I graduated with a 3rd class and presently work in an international organization.

Wow
Thanks
Re: Can I Be Employed As A Full Time Staff With A 3rd Class Degree? by na2016: 12:41pm On Jun 23, 2021
mikaael:

That was exactly what happened
My boss recommended me

I think you will get the job. Success in advance.
Re: Can I Be Employed As A Full Time Staff With A 3rd Class Degree? by frozen70(f): 12:42pm On Jun 23, 2021
mikaael:
I work with a one of the major company in the paint sector...
I have been working there as a contract staff for 3 years but now i applied for a vacant post in the same company for a full staff role....

My question is will I be considered for a full staff role even with a 3rd class?

I have done written interview and i passed
I have done one on one interview too but I'm expecting the reply....
I'm only scared if my 3rd class certificate will be considered....
And also....I am almost through with my post graduate degree

Pls advice

You are of a great advantage because of your experience there as a contract staff

It's now left for them to employ you or not
Unless they reserved it for theirs

You may have a third class but your intelligence may be higher than a second class

1 Like

Re: Can I Be Employed As A Full Time Staff With A 3rd Class Degree? by kunle75(m): 1:00pm On Jun 23, 2021
mikaael:

Thanks
I already passed the written interview which afforded me the opportunity of one on one interview with the HR team....just waiting for the results

Your experience will count towards your employment with them,they knew you won't require too much training to be inducted unlike the new comers.
Don't worry about your 3rd class once you are sure you're productive during your last 3yrs.
Re: Can I Be Employed As A Full Time Staff With A 3rd Class Degree? by NewDawn2O21: 1:09pm On Jun 23, 2021
9jayes:
Emefiele is a 3rd class graduate
another propaganda from ipob
Re: Can I Be Employed As A Full Time Staff With A 3rd Class Degree? by NewDawn2O21: 1:10pm On Jun 23, 2021
frozen70:

You are of a great advantage because of your experience there as a contract staff

It's now left for them to employ you or not
Unless they reserved it for theirs

You may have a third class but your intelligence may higher than a second class
hi ma! I've been bothered about something that concerns my career issue.
can I communicate to you via mailbox?
Re: Can I Be Employed As A Full Time Staff With A 3rd Class Degree? by frozen70(f): 1:13pm On Jun 23, 2021
NewDawn2O21:
hi ma! I've been bothered about something that concerns my career issue.
can I communicate to you via mailbox?

OK send a request I will accept, which I hardly do, but I will do as you always asked for
Re: Can I Be Employed As A Full Time Staff With A 3rd Class Degree? by PeachtreeReside(f): 1:26pm On Jun 23, 2021
Get other certificates asap.
Re: Can I Be Employed As A Full Time Staff With A 3rd Class Degree? by legacystore: 1:42pm On Jun 23, 2021
mikaael:
I have been working there as a contract staff for 3 years but now i applied for a vacant post in the same company for a full staff role....

My question is will I be considered for a full staff role even with a 3rd class?

Pls advice

were u interviewed alone as in no competitor?
Do U have anyone pushing ur case?
Re: Can I Be Employed As A Full Time Staff With A 3rd Class Degree? by euniselfyahoo: 1:59pm On Jun 23, 2021
Best of luck
Re: Can I Be Employed As A Full Time Staff With A 3rd Class Degree? by phemmyfour: 2:13pm On Jun 23, 2021
mikaael:

Pls advice
Go and do postgraduate even if you scale through cos another Pharaoh may arrive that know nothing about Joseph in the future
Re: Can I Be Employed As A Full Time Staff With A 3rd Class Degree? by Omonuejegbo(m): 3:08pm On Jun 23, 2021
mikaael:

Thanks
I already passed the written interview which afforded me the opportunity of one on one interview with the HR team....just waiting for the results
if the result can give you the contract job, it can as well give you the permanent job. Abi na the result dey do the job
Re: Can I Be Employed As A Full Time Staff With A 3rd Class Degree? by Charlex23(m): 3:28pm On Jun 23, 2021
9jayes:
Emefiele is a 3rd class graduate
Do u mean the Governor of C.B.N? Like Godwin Emefiele is a third class graduate?? 4 real
Re: Can I Be Employed As A Full Time Staff With A 3rd Class Degree? by MOVIC6: 3:29pm On Jun 23, 2021
Very stupid question....
Tjah:

better wait for ur PGD.
by d way, wat were u doing in school that earned u common 3rd class....??
flexing
Re: Can I Be Employed As A Full Time Staff With A 3rd Class Degree? by phynotic(m): 3:29pm On Jun 23, 2021
So far you have gathered the experience, you can secure the job
Re: Can I Be Employed As A Full Time Staff With A 3rd Class Degree? by Charlex23(m): 3:32pm On Jun 23, 2021
Olumaeme:
100% Yes.
I graduated with a 3rd class and presently work in an international organization.
Congrats man. But u backed it up with a masters degree ryt?
Re: Can I Be Employed As A Full Time Staff With A 3rd Class Degree? by Tecno66: 3:43pm On Jun 23, 2021
mikaael:

Pls advice
Its no longer about certificate. The General Manager of my place of work has a pass. He got the job with connection and now he is doing good. You dont need connection because you are already there. When there are openings, those on temporary appointment are always given first consideration before outsiders. You stand a good chance because its your productivity that will speak for you now.
Re: Can I Be Employed As A Full Time Staff With A 3rd Class Degree? by Tjah: 4:18pm On Jun 23, 2021
MOVIC6:
Very stupid question....
for ur likes that are dull brained...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"UK Employer Asking For My Linkedin Password" / What's The Best Way To Prepare For Tony Elumelu Foundation Competition / My Boss Poured A Glass Of Beer On Me, What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.