Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,237 members, 7,822,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

This Is How To Confirm If You Are A Nairaland Premium Simp. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is How To Confirm If You Are A Nairaland Premium Simp. (1618 Views)

Pre Wedding Pictures Of A Nairaland Member And The Wife / Nairaland premium / Lady Shares The Photo Of A Man To Confirm His Relationship Status Before Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is How To Confirm If You Are A Nairaland Premium Simp. by FreeSpirited: 3:45pm On Jun 22, 2021
If you are fond of checking a girl's profile on Nairaland just to like her Nairaland profile pics, Forget it, you are an unrepentant simp. Case closed.
Will never understand how gals amass hundreds of likes on their Nairaland profile pics despite so much campaign against "simpsonpitude". cool....Na beg, pls stop that behavior, it makes u easily manipulated by women cos u will tend to worship their body

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How To Confirm If You Are A Nairaland Premium Simp. by EdoFirstBorn(m): 3:49pm On Jun 22, 2021
Okay

Have you done your homework?

You should be reading for your jamb exams

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How To Confirm If You Are A Nairaland Premium Simp. by FreeSpirited: 3:50pm On Jun 22, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:
Okay

Have you done your homework?

You should be reading for your jamb exams

Did it hit a chord?

1 Like

Re: This Is How To Confirm If You Are A Nairaland Premium Simp. by EdoFirstBorn(m): 3:51pm On Jun 22, 2021
FreeSpirited:

Did it hit a chord?

Actually I don't even understand what you wrote but it's obvious a teenager wrote this trash

I suspect you are between 13 and 15 year old?

Go and take a nap and do your homework
Start reading for jamb early while you are in ss1 now

1 Like

Re: This Is How To Confirm If You Are A Nairaland Premium Simp. by FreeSpirited: 3:53pm On Jun 22, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:

Actually I don't even understand what you wrote but it's obvious a teenager wrote this trash

I suspect you are between 13 and 15 year old?

Go and take a nap and do your homework
Start reading for jamb early while you are in ss1 now
It's Obvious who needs to rewrite English WAEC comprehension section

3 Likes

Re: This Is How To Confirm If You Are A Nairaland Premium Simp. by EdoFirstBorn(m): 3:54pm On Jun 22, 2021
FreeSpirited:

It's Obvious who needs to rewrite English WAEC comprehension section

Listen kid don't be so salty

Just go and do your homework

No one cares about this rubbish thread

It will rot forever here in the backpages

So use your time better in future

3 Likes

Re: This Is How To Confirm If You Are A Nairaland Premium Simp. by FreeSpirited: 3:56pm On Jun 22, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:

Listen kid don't be so salty

Just go and do your homework

No one cares about this rubbish thread

It will rot forever here in the backpages

So use your time better in future
Simps are fighting back cheesy.... earlier than I thought

2 Likes

Re: This Is How To Confirm If You Are A Nairaland Premium Simp. by EdoFirstBorn(m): 3:57pm On Jun 22, 2021
FreeSpirited:

Simps are fighting back cheesy.... earlier than I thought
Wow this kid is really trying so hard grin
I bet he is a SpongeBob fanatic grin
Let me guess you own Spiderman pyjamas?

3 Likes

Re: This Is How To Confirm If You Are A Nairaland Premium Simp. by Kriss216: 3:58pm On Jun 22, 2021
I love breast.

Once I see a photo of a girl with succulent breasts, I don't hesitate to Like the photo.

Call me whatever, still doesn't change the fact that I love breast.

4 Likes

Re: This Is How To Confirm If You Are A Nairaland Premium Simp. by FreeSpirited: 4:00pm On Jun 22, 2021
Kriss216:

Do you mind recommending a female therapist with moderate buubs?
She has alot to bring to the table

Re: This Is How To Confirm If You Are A Nairaland Premium Simp. by Kriss216: 4:04pm On Jun 22, 2021
FreeSpirited:

grin grin....Your own issue is a case of obsessive compulsive disorder for breast cool
....see a therapist
Do you mind recommending a female therapist with moderate boobs

1 Like

Re: This Is How To Confirm If You Are A Nairaland Premium Simp. by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 22, 2021
Likes no dey feed anybody for nairaland na.
Why e dey vex you?
Wetin concern u?

Mtchewww....... angry

1 Like

Re: This Is How To Confirm If You Are A Nairaland Premium Simp. by Kieldgreat: 4:11pm On Jun 22, 2021
Kriss216:
I love breast.

Once I see a photo of a girl with succulent breasts, I don't hesitate to Like the photo.

Call me whatever, still doesn't change the fact that I love breast.

grin grin grin

I know you!
I’d find you!
I’d give you a beer..!
Re: This Is How To Confirm If You Are A Nairaland Premium Simp. by MadamVanessa(f): 4:14pm On Jun 22, 2021
Some people can be stupid shaa.

I have been hearing offline about nairaland guys with their legendary stupidiity, i doubted it, not untill i decided to registered on this forum today, and surprisingly, the tales i have been hearing offline seems to be true.

2 Likes

Re: This Is How To Confirm If You Are A Nairaland Premium Simp. by FreeSpirited: 4:19pm On Jun 22, 2021
MadamVanessa:

I have been hearing offline about nairaland guys with their legendary stupidiity, i doubted it, not untill i decided to registered on this forum today, and surprisingly, the tales i have been hearing offline seems to be true.
This gal is fighting back cos she derives her joy and importance when more simps simp on her.....just watch how simps will flood her new profile pics with likes just to appease her. U now understand why she used a new pics. Hmm.. smh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How To Confirm If You Are A Nairaland Premium Simp. by MadamVanessa(f): 4:23pm On Jun 22, 2021
FreeSpirited:

This gal is fighting back cos she derives her joy and importance when more simps simp on her.....just watch how simps will flood her new profile pics with likes just to appease her

Being an alpha male, that's if you're even one, doesn't mean you should be stupid. Try and be rational in your thinking. Saying that a guy liking a girl's picture shows that he's a simp sounds so ridiculous and laughable as well.
Re: This Is How To Confirm If You Are A Nairaland Premium Simp. by FreeSpirited: 4:26pm On Jun 22, 2021
MadamVanessa:

Being an alpha male, that's if you're even one, doesn't mean you should be stupid. Try and be rational in your thinking. Saying that a guy liking a girl's picture shows that he's a simp sounds so ridiculous and laughable as well.
Tf! grin
Simps...shay una dey see am....a lady is already fighting the battle for u people cos your simping makes her happy and important...Yet she won't give u people any cookies for simpinh..
I hope u people now understands the code

1 Like

Re: This Is How To Confirm If You Are A Nairaland Premium Simp. by Kieldgreat: 4:27pm On Jun 22, 2021
As much as I stay away from banters here, I should advise that it would do you no good starting off like this.

Though I have my reservations about who you claim you are but then if I’m wrong and truly you just registered today and this is how you want to start, you’d be torn down.

Take my words as that of a big brother!

MadamVanessa:

Re: This Is How To Confirm If You Are A Nairaland Premium Simp. by richmond500: 4:28pm On Jun 22, 2021
OP, I am overwhelmed by ur stupidity
Re: This Is How To Confirm If You Are A Nairaland Premium Simp. by FreeSpirited: 4:30pm On Jun 22, 2021
richmond500:
OP, I am overwhelmed by ur stupidity
I know it's really hitting hard.
Nairaland must be purged of the stupidity u people exhibit on Facebook and Twitter, simping shamelessly for no gain
Re: This Is How To Confirm If You Are A Nairaland Premium Simp. by MadamVanessa(f): 4:32pm On Jun 22, 2021
Kieldgreat:
As much as I stay away from banters here, I should advise that it would do you no good starting off like this.

Though I have my reservations about who you claim you are but then if I’m wrong and truly you just registered today and this is how you want to start, you’d be torn down.

Take my words as that of a big broother!

Torn down? Like is this lion's den that i will be torn into pieces? You really dont have what to say young man.

The worst you lots can do here is to call me hoe or evening newspaper. Rubbishhh

1 Like

Re: This Is How To Confirm If You Are A Nairaland Premium Simp. by Kieldgreat: 4:37pm On Jun 22, 2021
No ma, I won’t call you a Hoe. You’d do that yourself over an over again - like you just did!

Reserve that temperament for the unfortunate retards who plough your furrow!

MadamVanessa:

Torn down? Like is this lion's den that i will be torn into pieces? You really dont have what to say young man.

The worst you lots can do here is to call me hoe or evening newspaper. Rubbishhh

2 Likes

Re: This Is How To Confirm If You Are A Nairaland Premium Simp. by richmond500: 5:27pm On Jun 22, 2021
FreeSpirited:

I know it's really hitting hard.
Nairaland must be purged of the stupidity u people exhibit on Facebook and Twitter, simping shamelessly for no gain
u are in no position to say that when everything about u is sex.
Werey deh disguise

1 Like

Re: This Is How To Confirm If You Are A Nairaland Premium Simp. by FreeSpirited: 5:32pm On Jun 22, 2021
richmond500:
u are in no position to say that when everything about u is sex.
Werey deh disguise
You are fighting hard truly.....my topics have no correlation with simping. just change ya attitude is the msg

1 Like

Re: This Is How To Confirm If You Are A Nairaland Premium Simp. by Lilpen3758: 6:03pm On Jun 22, 2021
Doja2000:
Likes no dey feed anybody for nairaland na.
Why e dey vex you?
Wetin concern u?

Mtchewww....... angry
who dey find your trouble for here?? undecided

1 Like

Re: This Is How To Confirm If You Are A Nairaland Premium Simp. by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 22, 2021
Lilpen3758:
who dey find your trouble for here?? undecided
na u angry

1 Like

Re: This Is How To Confirm If You Are A Nairaland Premium Simp. by Lilpen3758: 6:47pm On Jun 22, 2021
Doja2000:
na u angry
sad angry see person I wan come help fight?? sad
Re: This Is How To Confirm If You Are A Nairaland Premium Simp. by Zico777(m): 6:48pm On Jun 22, 2021
MadamVanessa:

Hi Dearie! U look so good.
Welcome onboard!
Re: This Is How To Confirm If You Are A Nairaland Premium Simp. by Regex: 6:54pm On Jun 22, 2021
I'm a thigh guy.

I like thighs.

1 Like

Re: This Is How To Confirm If You Are A Nairaland Premium Simp. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 22, 2021
Lilpen3758:
sad angry see person I wan come help fight?? sad
I don't need your help cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Is How To Confirm If You Are A Nairaland Premium Simp. by Saxonrica(m): 7:56pm On Jun 22, 2021
God dey create o, God dey try o, so na God created this simposium of a person grin grin grin
Re: This Is How To Confirm If You Are A Nairaland Premium Simp. by BabbanBura(m): 9:43pm On Jun 22, 2021
MadamVanessa:

The worst you lots can do here is to call me hoe or evening newspaper . Rubbishhh

shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chop And Run Girls Are Disgracing Female Gender. / Leak Video: Nude Video Of Thando Getting Herself Fngered Inside Car / Who Can Explain The Science Behind This Strange Phenomenon?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.