Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,948 members, 7,956,569 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:19 PM

My Husband Refuses To Help My Family Members After Paying ₦580K For My B Price - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Refuses To Help My Family Members After Paying ₦580K For My B Price (361 Views)

My Husband Paid 580k For My Bride Price And Refused To Help My Family Member. / When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? / Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Refuses To Help My Family Members After Paying ₦580K For My B Price by jojothunder: 3:49pm On Jun 22, 2021
A Nigerian Lady Identified as Elohor Okudu narrates how her husband has refused to help her own family members after paying almost N580k bride Price.

She Wrote: “I got married 8months ago, my hubby earns 70k monthly while I am yet to get a job, during our wedding ceremony, hubby spent about 580k on the list given to him for the traditional wedding, I persuaded my parents to reduce the list but they said it is a must and a tradition.”

“He was able to raise the money as I wasnt working and I couldn’t help financially. After marriage I suggested that he should be sending something monthly to my parents as he does send to his parents too, but to my surprise the reply he gave me was that he didn’t owe my parents anything that they have collected all they are entitled to fromHelpNigerianally I was not angry about that until my younger brother wanted to get married and his bride family gave him list of things for the traditional wedding which amounted to 400k.”
Re: My Husband Refuses To Help My Family Members After Paying ₦580K For My B Price by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 22, 2021
Not fair
Re: My Husband Refuses To Help My Family Members After Paying ₦580K For My B Price by OlayemiAshraf(m): 4:05pm On Jun 22, 2021
. After all the expenses , you still asked him to pay for someone else's wife bride price ..... You couldn't help financially , and you're still complaininggrin...mtchewww

Re: My Husband Refuses To Help My Family Members After Paying ₦580K For My B Price by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 22, 2021
He had answered you and, correctly. Do you know whether he's still paying back his loan too? Let your brother also deal with it.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is There A World Wide Craze For Diamonds And Why Are They So Expensive / Vee Makes Away With A Brands Money. Neo Lies About His Fans Getting Him A Car / sss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.