Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

Pictures Of Abaribe Infrastructural Project After 20 Years In The Senate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Abaribe Infrastructural Project After 20 Years In The Senate (9089 Views)

A Thread Of Some Infrastructural Project embarked upon by Ezenwo Nyesom Wike / Igbo Group Condemns Arrest Of Abaribe, Demands Immediate Release. / DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Abaribe Infrastructural Project After 20 Years In The Senate by pricklewane: 7:23am On Jun 23, 2021
So Abaribe with his over 20 years in the Nigeria senate can not organize a referendum to free your father but you are here beging to organize one for you.?! Pls how much does your father pay your daily to be this hopelessly senseless because you can not tell me you do get paid for this level of foolishness.

SweetiliciousD:

Taaaaaaaaa

Don't be jealous/scared of Dot Republic.

Organise referendum and receive the shock of your life.

#AProudDotian

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Abaribe Infrastructural Project After 20 Years In The Senate by nairanaira12: 7:24am On Jun 23, 2021
pricklewane:
Why not open a thread on that. This thread is all about the failure Abaribe you fools celebrate in Igboland. So do the needful or shut your trap.

Are you afraid that tinubu's wife had been in the senate for years and yet offered nothing to Lagos State?

Oh, I forgot that she offered something:

-arrogance
-pride
-lousiness
-disrespect to electorates

Since you know your own senators are failures, don't you think you are a home grown idiot to challenge senators from other places?
Re: Pictures Of Abaribe Infrastructural Project After 20 Years In The Senate by Mayniaa: 7:25am On Jun 23, 2021
Monogamy:

Is this thread about my senator?

Why do you people like to carry goal post unnecessary, why not go and sit down somewhere if you don't have details about the projects and development that Abaribe had done for the people he is representing.

Don't derail this thread pls

Worry about your senators
Why is it hard to post about your senators?, Prove the haters Wrong

All the epistle you are writing, you could have simply posted their projects cheesy cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Abaribe Infrastructural Project After 20 Years In The Senate by Mayniaa: 7:26am On Jun 23, 2021
Monogamy:

Is this thread about my senator?

Why do you people like to carry goal post unnecessary, why not go and sit down somewhere if you don't have details about the projects and development that Abaribe had done for the people he is representing.

Don't derail this thread pls

Post your own senator projects, so we can compare and contrast, I'm sure you are not a hypocrite cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Abaribe Infrastructural Project After 20 Years In The Senate by Orubebe01: 7:27am On Jun 23, 2021
helinuesIsaMumu:
See as una finish pricklewane for his own is thread again.

Still waiting for Tinumbou wife's projects in the Senate
Na home defeat the poor guy just suffered
Re: Pictures Of Abaribe Infrastructural Project After 20 Years In The Senate by nairanaira12: 7:28am On Jun 23, 2021
Monogamy:

Where are the projects of Abaribe in Abia state sincerely? What has he done for the people he representing?

When it's turn of the senator representing my constituency, then you can aske your question..

This thread is about Abaribe, so let's stick to it and answer questions

Sincerely, where are the projects of your own senators? Oh, they are so many that you can't find them? cheesy

Since senators from your region are also failures, you are showing yourself to be a fool for attacking senators from other places.

Remove the log in your eyes before talking about the speck in someone else's eyes. Or are you too dumb and senseless to understand that?
Re: Pictures Of Abaribe Infrastructural Project After 20 Years In The Senate by SweetiliciousD: 7:29am On Jun 23, 2021
pricklewane:
So Abaribe with his over 20 years in the Nigeria senate can not organize a referendum to free your father but you are here beging to organize one for you.?! Pls how much does your father pay your daily to be this hopelessly senseless because you can not tell me you do get paid for this level of foolishness.

Abaribe is the slayer of Fulani Jan jaweed
Re: Pictures Of Abaribe Infrastructural Project After 20 Years In The Senate by Mayniaa: 7:30am On Jun 23, 2021
Monogamy:

Where are the projects of Abaribe in Abia state sincerely? What has he done for the people he representing?

When it's turn of the senator representing my constituency, then you can aske your question..

This thread is about Abaribe, so let's stick to it and answer questions

Show me the thread you created of your OWN senators, or you more concerned about other people's constitute senators??
Re: Pictures Of Abaribe Infrastructural Project After 20 Years In The Senate by Monogamy: 7:31am On Jun 23, 2021
Mayniaa:

Post your own senator projects, so we can compare and contrast, I'm sure you are not a hypocrite cheesy

Funnily, no one from my senatorial and reps constituency ever served more than 2 terms

Amosun is my current senator.. He had projects as governor and still adding more to the constituency he is representing.. This is second term as a senator, and I think that should be his last. That's kind of politics we play down here, hence the region is developing progressively.

I have done justifications to your question, now back to mine, could you show us Abaribe's projects in the constituency he is representing having served more than a decade in the position. Ikweremadu's case na for another day.

Waiting for you

CC nairanaira12

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Abaribe Infrastructural Project After 20 Years In The Senate by Monogamy: 7:33am On Jun 23, 2021
Mayniaa:

Show me the thread you created of your OWN senators, or you more concerned about other people's constitute senators??

Amosun is my senator and this is second term as a senator.. He had projects both as governor and senator.

Why not save us the epistle and answer questions about Abaribe.

Where are his projects

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Abaribe Infrastructural Project After 20 Years In The Senate by Mayniaa: 7:33am On Jun 23, 2021
Monogamy:

Amosun is my senator and this is second term as a senator.. He had projects both as governor and senator.

Why not save us the epistle and answer questions about Abaribe.

Where are his projects
me

Na audio project? Show us na grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Abaribe Infrastructural Project After 20 Years In The Senate by Mayniaa: 7:34am On Jun 23, 2021
Monogamy:

Funnily, no one from my senatorial and reps constituency ever served more than 2 terms

Amosun is my current senator.. He had projects as governor and still adding more to the constituency he is representing.. This is second term as a senator, and I think that should be his last. That's kind of politics we play down here, hence the region is developing progressively.

I have done justifications to your question, now back to mine, could you show us Abaribe's projects in the constituency he is representing having served more than a decade in the position. Ikweremadu's case na for another day.

Waiting for you

Epistles just to show ordinary project cheesy grin
Re: Pictures Of Abaribe Infrastructural Project After 20 Years In The Senate by Monogamy: 7:35am On Jun 23, 2021
Mayniaa:
me

Na audio project? Show us na grin grin

Ibikunle Amosun, former governor of Ogun state... Do I have to show you his projects when it's everywhere both online and offline.

Stop being quarter clever.. Show us Abaribe's own and drop the goal post

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Abaribe Infrastructural Project After 20 Years In The Senate by Mayniaa: 7:36am On Jun 23, 2021
Monogamy:

Ibikunle Amosun, former governor of Ogun state... Do I have to show you his projects when it's everywhere both online and offline.

Stop being quarter clever.. Show us Abaribe's own and drop the goal post

Good since it's both offline and online.
Oya Chaply post it, shouldn't be hard again right? cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Abaribe Infrastructural Project After 20 Years In The Senate by Monogamy: 7:40am On Jun 23, 2021
Mayniaa:

Without even google searching, I have some on my phone for years..

I won't post them cos this thread is not about my senator.. None of you guys have been able to answer that simple question " Where are the projects of Abaribe"

You people are quick to see the logs in others eyes but too blinded to see yours.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Abaribe Infrastructural Project After 20 Years In The Senate by helinuesIsaMumu: 7:41am On Jun 23, 2021
Mayniaa:

Monogamy u guys re quoting is a dolt and can not decipher anything. It's a shame sane people like u are engaging a shame like him.
Re: Pictures Of Abaribe Infrastructural Project After 20 Years In The Senate by Monogamy: 7:43am On Jun 23, 2021
helinuesIsaMumu:

Monogamy u guys re quoting is a dolt and can not decipher anything. It's a shame sane people like u are engaging a shame like him.

Another goal shifter.. Where are the projects done by Abaribe having representing his constituency for a decade.

Don't bother to carry the goal post again, answer the question

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Abaribe Infrastructural Project After 20 Years In The Senate by Mayniaa: 7:43am On Jun 23, 2021
helinuesIsaMumu:

grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Abaribe Infrastructural Project After 20 Years In The Senate by Mayniaa: 7:44am On Jun 23, 2021
Monogamy:

Another goal shifter.. Where are the projects done by Abaribe having representing his constituency for a decade.

It's so hard just to post your own senator projects grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Abaribe Infrastructural Project After 20 Years In The Senate by NGpatriot: 7:44am On Jun 23, 2021
Two years after, Abaribe N30 million constituency project remains abandoned

Mr. Enyinnaya Abaribe, a lawmaker from Abia State in the Senate, N30 million constituency project has remained abandoned two years after fund release by the Federal Government.

The lawmaker had in 2019 facilitated the construction of sport ground in Ahiaba Secondary School in Obingwa Local Government Area of Abia State at the cost of N30 million.

The project that is been supervised by Anambra Imo River Basin Development Authority was awarded to Strides and Dimex Limited.

The project has since remained abandoned despite fund release by the Federal Government.

https://mawafd.org/two-years-after-abaribe-n30-million-constituency-project-remains-abandoned/

The useless, crooked and corrupt loser still abandoned the project after collecting money from Buhari.

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Abaribe Infrastructural Project After 20 Years In The Senate by helinuesIsaMumu: 7:45am On Jun 23, 2021
Monogamy:

Show us the project done by ur senator. U re truly not a bit smart
Re: Pictures Of Abaribe Infrastructural Project After 20 Years In The Senate by Monogamy: 7:45am On Jun 23, 2021
helinuesIsaMumu:

Is this thread about my senator or Abaribe? undecided

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Abaribe Infrastructural Project After 20 Years In The Senate by Mayniaa: 7:46am On Jun 23, 2021
Monogamy:

Without even google searching, I have some on my phone for years..

I won't post them cos this thread is not about my senator.. None of you guys have been able to answer that simple question " Where are the projects of Abaribe"

You people are quick to see the logs in others eyes but too blinded to see yours.

Show me the thread you created for your OWN senators, where you posted their projects.

Re: Pictures Of Abaribe Infrastructural Project After 20 Years In The Senate by Monogamy: 7:46am On Jun 23, 2021
Mayniaa:

It's so hard just to post your own senator projects grin grin

Pls is this thread about my senator?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Abaribe Infrastructural Project After 20 Years In The Senate by Mayniaa: 7:46am On Jun 23, 2021
Monogamy:

Show me the thread about your senators?
Why are you so concerned about other people's senator?
Re: Pictures Of Abaribe Infrastructural Project After 20 Years In The Senate by helinuesIsaMumu: 7:46am On Jun 23, 2021
Monogamy:

It's about senators and their achievements. Now show us the achievements of ur senator
Monogamy:

And you will Die if you post your senators projects? cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Abaribe Infrastructural Project After 20 Years In The Senate by Mayniaa: 7:47am On Jun 23, 2021
Monogamy:

Show me the thread about your OWN senators. cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Abaribe Infrastructural Project After 20 Years In The Senate by Monogamy: 7:47am On Jun 23, 2021
helinuesIsaMumu:

It's about senators and their achievements. Now show us the achievements of ur senator

Thread tittle: Re: Pictures Of Abaribe Infrastructural Project After 20 Years In The Senate.

My friend, stop being quarter clever

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Abaribe Infrastructural Project After 20 Years In The Senate by Monogamy: 7:48am On Jun 23, 2021
Mayniaa:

Show me the thread about your OWN senators. cheesy

I might have been wasting my time.. No big deal

Enjoy your day

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Abaribe Infrastructural Project After 20 Years In The Senate by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:48am On Jun 23, 2021
owobokiri:

Or Tinubus wife's projects..
She is still busy holding town hall meetings where people must call her MUMMY grin cheesy not that she's not literally looking like one grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Abaribe Infrastructural Project After 20 Years In The Senate by NGpatriot: 7:49am On Jun 23, 2021
helinuesIsaMumu:

So, the project from his senator is the reason why abaribe took and pocket your constituency money?

Or your own senator must not perform unless others perform?

You sound crooked and silly with your dodging and goal shifting..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osinbajo And His Many Senseless Moves!!! / Military Rescued 11,595 Boko Haram Captives Under Me – President Buhari / NLNG Train 7: FG Insists On Local Content

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.