Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,148 members, 7,957,284 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:21 AM

Pictures Of Abaribe Infrastructural Project After 20 Years In The Senate - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Abaribe Infrastructural Project After 20 Years In The Senate (9287 Views)

A Thread Of Some Infrastructural Project embarked upon by Ezenwo Nyesom Wike / Igbo Group Condemns Arrest Of Abaribe, Demands Immediate Release. / DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Abaribe Infrastructural Project After 20 Years In The Senate by helinuesIsaMumu: 7:49am On Jun 23, 2021
Monogamy:

Thread tittle: Re: Pictures Of Abaribe Infrastructural Project After 20 Years In The Senate.

My friend, stop being quarter clever

Abeg gerrout from here. U re too dull to engage in a sane conversation.
Re: Pictures Of Abaribe Infrastructural Project After 20 Years In The Senate by Mayniaa: 7:49am On Jun 23, 2021
Monogamy:

I might have been wasting my time.. No big deal

Enjoy your day

You people are quick to see the logs in others eyes but too blinded to see yours. tongue

Show us your senators projects, you can't.
Show us the Thread you created for your senators projects, you can't.
Re: Pictures Of Abaribe Infrastructural Project After 20 Years In The Senate by nairanaira12: 7:49am On Jun 23, 2021
Monogamy:

Funnily, no one from my senatorial and reps constituency ever served more than 2 terms

Amosun is my current senator.. He had projects as governor and still adding more to the constituency he is representing.. This is second term as a senator, and I think that should be his last. That's kind of politics we play down here, hence the region is developing progressively.

I have done justifications to your question, now back to mine, could you show us Abaribe's projects in the constituency he is representing having served more than a decade in the position. Ikweremadu's case na for another day.

Waiting for you

CC nairanaira12

Now, mention those specific projects Amosun has done.

Then mention those specific projects senators before him have done. If not, shut up, you hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Abaribe Infrastructural Project After 20 Years In The Senate by helinuesIsaMumu: 7:49am On Jun 23, 2021
NGpatriot:

So, the project from his senator is the reason why abaribe took and pocket your constituency money?

Or your own senator must not perform unless others perform?

You sound crooked and silly with your dodging and goal shifting..

I don't engage zombies. Now get away
Re: Pictures Of Abaribe Infrastructural Project After 20 Years In The Senate by Monogamy: 7:50am On Jun 23, 2021
nairanaira12:

Then mention those specific projects senators before him have done. If not, shut up, you morally stinking dog

And how many of Abaribe's own have you mentioned?

Is this thread even about my senator or Abaribe who he is a decade old in the seat?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Abaribe Infrastructural Project After 20 Years In The Senate by nairanaira12: 7:53am On Jun 23, 2021
Monogamy:

And how many of Abaribe's own have you mentioned?

Is this thread even about my senator or Abaribe who he is a decade old in the seat?

The fact that you can't even mention the projects completed by Amosun or any other senator before him disqualifies you from asking the same question about senators from elsewhere.

He who must come to equity must come with clean hands.

Are your own hands clean?

Monogamy, go dip your mouth in a pit latrine. You sound annoying.
Re: Pictures Of Abaribe Infrastructural Project After 20 Years In The Senate by NGpatriot: 8:08am On Jun 23, 2021
helinuesIsaMumu:

I don't engage zombies. Now get away

Coming from ipob ZOMBIE.

All because you can not show us what your crooked and corrupt ipob senator did with your constituency money..

You people no get shame at all..

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Abaribe Infrastructural Project After 20 Years In The Senate by Nobody: 8:34am On Jun 23, 2021
durangokid:
Please I want you to sincerely answer this question, who are you, where are you from, which tribe are you have you tried to check what Abaribe have done to his people and what us your concern with Abaribe and please tell me your what your own senator has done

Abaribe is the face of Igbo hypocrisy and duplicity that is in most of you guys and exemplified by how you always find fault with others when you can never look at yourselves to accept that charity begins at home and that you are actually the most troubled people in Nigeria who need to face internal problems rather than focus alone on always blaming everything on 'outsiders'.

You don't need to know anything about me other than the fact I am, like many worldwide, committed to highlighting the hypocrisy of Igbos since you guys have made it your life-long obsession to always attack, hate, judge, defame and disparage others.

Especially those, like the Yorubas and Tinubu for example, who have nothing to do with you and have no negative bearing on your lives at all to justify the bad mind you Igbos always visit on them daily and 24/7.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Abaribe Infrastructural Project After 20 Years In The Senate by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 23, 2021
NGpatriot:

Coming from ipob ZOMBIE.

All because you can not show us what your crooked and corrupt ipob senator did with your constituency money..

You people no get shame at all..

grin grin

You dey mind the two-faced hypocrites. They attack Tinubu, Fashola, Sanwo Olu etal 24/7 when those leaders all have indisputable and verified achievement no sane person can deny.

Yet same hypocrites become intolerantly abusive when told to show what Abaribe has done for his State, one of the most backward and misruled in Nigeria, over the 14 years he has been in the Senate. Same Igbos will say Tinubu is not fit to be President but will promote the worthless crook Peter Obi as the required messiah.

They are Jokers who don't realize the world is now up to speed with their tribalism, hypocrisy, hating, blind defence of their own and double standards.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Abaribe Infrastructural Project After 20 Years In The Senate by NGpatriot: 9:02am On Jun 23, 2021
Grayoso:

You dey mind the two-faced hypocrites. They attack Tinubu, Fashola, Sanwo Olu etal 24/7 when those leaders all have indisputable and verified achievement no sane person can deny.

Yet same hypocrites become intolerantly abusive when told to show what Abaribe has done for his State, one of the most backward and misruled in Nigeria, over the 14 years he has been in the Senate. Same Igbos will say Tinubu is not fit to be President but will promote the worthless crook Peter Obi as the required messiah.

They are Jokers who don't realize the world is now up to speed with their tribalism, hypocrisy, hating, blind defense of their own and double standards.

They are hypocrites and they are very used to and comfortable with mediocrity, they line up and stand in the hot sun for kerosene and wheelbarrow and even vote for and re-elect the same useless and incompetent leaders.

Beats me why they obsessed so much over Tinubu and other people outside their borders, but their leaders are the most useless and unproductive public officials in Nigeria, even Zulum in Borno with all the insurgency and war in the NE delivered more infrastructure than all governors in the SE combined..

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Abaribe Infrastructural Project After 20 Years In The Senate by udede(m): 9:03am On Jun 23, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Abaribe is a failure.
another futajalonian spotted
Re: Pictures Of Abaribe Infrastructural Project After 20 Years In The Senate by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 23, 2021
pricklewane:
Na till eternity Igbo senator go mumu those fools always after Tinubu who his protégé of barely 2 years already outperformed the combined failures that governed and presently governing Abia since 1999.

To say Abia is doomed is now a fallacy. Abia as officially be handed over to the devil.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Abaribe Infrastructural Project After 20 Years In The Senate by Nobody: 9:10am On Jun 23, 2021
NGpatriot:

They are hypocrites and they are very used to and comfortable with mediocrity, they line up and stand in the hot sun for kerosene and wheelbarrow and even vote for and re-elect the same useless and incompetent leaders.

Beats me why they obsessed so much over Tinubu and other people outside their borders, but their leaders are the most useless and unproductive public officials in Nigeria, even Zulum in Borno with all the insurgency and war in the NE delivered more infrastructure than all governors in the SE combined..

Bro, the hate Igbos have for 'outsiders' is second to non and a part of their nature no one can sever from their being.

That is why, as you pointed out, Zulum can deliver so much in a troubled State yet all Igbo Governors have done practically zilch, aside embezzle funds and loot State coffers, only for Igbos to remain negatively obsessed about outsiders like Tinubu, Sanwo Olu, Dapo Abiodun etal while their own house has been set on fire by their brothers and kinsmen.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Abaribe Infrastructural Project After 20 Years In The Senate by Boudiccao: 9:15am On Jun 23, 2021
[quote author=Grayoso post=103003120]

Abaribe is the face of Igbo hypocrisy and duplicity that is in most of you guys and exemplified by how you always find fault with others when you can never look at yourselves to accept that charity begins at home and that you are actually the most troubled people in Nigeria who need to face internal problems rather than focus alone on always blaming everything on 'outsiders'.

You don't need to know anything about me other than the fact I am, like many worldwide, committed to highlighting the hypocrisy of Igbos since you guys have made it your life-long obsession to always attack, hate, judge, defame and disparage others.

Especially those, like the Yorubas and Tinubu for example, who have nothing to do with you and have no negative bearing on your lives at all to justify the bad mind you Igbos always visit on them daily and 24/7.[quote]

Why are you obsessed over a senator from the East? If he had not been supportive of his people irrespective of the obvious hatred and igbo phobia in Nigeria would you have specifically chosen him for criticisms? It's like you all enjoy it when some Igbo leaders like Okorocha beat their people down on the media but hate people like Abaribe that chose to speak up and support their people.
What exactly is your grudges against Abaribe?
What has your senator and representatives down for you?
Re: Pictures Of Abaribe Infrastructural Project After 20 Years In The Senate by Boudiccao: 9:20am On Jun 23, 2021
Grayoso:

Especially those, like the Yorubas and Tinubu for example, who have nothing to do with you and have no negative bearing on your lives at all to justify the bad mind you Igbos always visit on them daily and 24/7.

Why are you obsessed over a senator from the East? If he had not been supportive of his people irrespective of the obvious hatred and igbo phobia in Nigeria would you have specifically chosen him for criticisms? It's like you all enjoy it when some Igbo leaders like Okorocha beat their people down on the media but hate people like Abaribe that chose to speak up and support their people.

What exactly is your grievances and grudges against Abaribe?
Sometimes when you find yourself complaining bitterly about people, first ask yourself why you are pained.
What has your senator and representatives done for you?
Re: Pictures Of Abaribe Infrastructural Project After 20 Years In The Senate by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 23, 2021
Lol. The image below says it all. Nigerian Senator and worthless looters by day and IPOB/Biafran by night. Only the Igbos, because they hate others blindly and senselessly, can unquestioningly accept Abaribe's 'love-peddler' behaviour.

Other ethnic groups would ask him to resign from the Nigerian Senate , which has made it clear it supports the unity of Nigeria, and commit to Biafra and IPOB 100% or he embraces his job as a Nigerian Senator and stop flirting like a shameless ashawo with IPOb and Biafra from the NASS office of our premier lawmakers who are the representation of the indivisibility of Nigeria.

Abaribe's type of conduct is precisely why no one takes Igbos seriously and the entire world views them as hypocrites.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Abaribe Infrastructural Project After 20 Years In The Senate by durangokid: 9:21am On Jun 23, 2021
Grayoso:

You are just a disappointment, I just asked you simple questions you couldn't answer instead you started the same thing you people are known for, if his people says its Abaribe they want to represent them in the Senate and you a non igbo man is saying otherwise then something is wrong with you, which means you are among those who conspired to be sending apologists as igbo representatives in Abuja? You must be a fool thinking that ignorant are not smart
Re: Pictures Of Abaribe Infrastructural Project After 20 Years In The Senate by Monogamy: 9:26am On Jun 23, 2021
nairanaira12:

Then mention those specific projects senators before him have done. If not, shut up, you morally stinking dog

Yorubas generally are not known for chest beating, not that we don't have anything to chest beat on but ko necessary.

You see my Senatorial constituency heh, it has produced the highest political office holder in Nigeria. President twice both military and democratic, Speaker of the house, the likes of Abiola, Soyinka, MKO, Fela's family

That small constituency has been part of decision makers in Nigeria for years.. And in addition, No senator or rep members have served more than twice...

Tell us the achievement of Abaribe, tell us the achievement of your Senatorial constituency

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Abaribe Infrastructural Project After 20 Years In The Senate by Boudiccao: 9:27am On Jun 23, 2021
Grayoso:
Lol. The image below says it all. Nigerian Senator and worthless looters by day and IPOB/Biafran by night. Only the Igbos, because they hate others blindly and senselessly, can unquestioningly accept Abaribe's 'love-peddler' behaviour.

Other ethnic groups would ask him to resign from the Nigerian Senate , which has made it clear it supports the unity of Nigeria, and commit to Biafra and IPOB 100% or he embraces his job as a Nigerian Senator and stop flirting like a shameless ashawo with IPOb and Biafra from the NASS office of our premier lawmakers who are the representation of the indivisibility of Nigeria.

Why are you pained by Abaribe because he chose his people and embraced their struggle and pain. Buhari,a divisive and tribalistic bigot called Igbos a Dot and Abaribe just like most Igbos are embracing it and turning lemons into lemonade. You mocked Igbos with Dot and now Igbos are trending it and you are still bitter.
You have not explained what your problem is.
Re: Pictures Of Abaribe Infrastructural Project After 20 Years In The Senate by NGpatriot: 9:30am On Jun 23, 2021
Boudiccao:

What exactly is your grievances and grudges against Abaribe?
Sometimes when you find yourself complaining bitterly about people, first ask yourself why you are pained.
What has your senator and representatives done for you?

The real question is, why are obsessed over Tinubu when the topic is not even about Tinubu, you still fall over each other ranting and wailing over Tinubu who is not even a public official, they've ranted over Tinubu in this thread and even demanded to see his constituency projects all because you all can not admit that your leaders are useless and unproductive.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Abaribe Infrastructural Project After 20 Years In The Senate by Boudiccao: 9:34am On Jun 23, 2021
Monogamy:

Yorubas generally are not known for chest beating, not that we don't have anything to chest beat on but ko necessary.

You see my Senatorial constituency heh, it has produced the highest political office holder in Nigeria. President twice both military and democratic, Speaker of the house, the likes of Abiola, Soyinka, MKO, Fela's family

That small constituency has been part of decision makers in Nigeria for years.. And in addition, No senator or rep members have served more than twice...

Tell us the achievement of Abaribe, tell us the achievement of your Senatorial constituency

Tell us what your representative in this dispensation has done for your community. Since you are going by senatorial achievements,you should start by displaying what your representative have done before you can use it to shame others otherwise it is obvious you are bitter he chose to stick with his people.

If Abaribe came out and openly denied and trashed Igbos/Ipob, you would have opened one million threads to hail him.
Re: Pictures Of Abaribe Infrastructural Project After 20 Years In The Senate by Boudiccao: 9:35am On Jun 23, 2021
NGpatriot:

The real question is, why are obsessed over Tinubu when the topic is not even about Tinubu, you still fall over each other ranting and wailing over Tinubu who is not even a public official, they've ranted over Tinubu in this thread and even demanded to see his constituency projects all because you all can not admit that your leaders are useless and unproductive.

I have no business with Tinubu and I didn't meantion him in my post. What has your senator done for you and why are you pained over Abaribe?
Re: Pictures Of Abaribe Infrastructural Project After 20 Years In The Senate by AntiBMC(m): 9:37am On Jun 23, 2021
Monogamy:

I guess this comment was made yesterday afternoon

undecided

I guess you are past tense, j0bless 30k bmc minion. Have u eaten boleh and kpomo today, hel-anus?

Re: Pictures Of Abaribe Infrastructural Project After 20 Years In The Senate by Monogamy: 9:37am On Jun 23, 2021
Boudiccao:

Tell us what your representative in this dispensation has done for your community. Since you are going by senatorial achievements,you should start by displaying what your representative have done before you can use it to shame others otherwise it is obvious you are bitter he chose to stick with his people.

If Abaribe came out and openly denied and trashed Igbos/Ipob, you would have opened one million threads to hail him.

Like I said earlier, this thread is about Abaribe, you can create a thread about my senatorial district and tag me.

Was Abaribe not part of South East leaders who pledged their allegiance to one Nigeria over the weekend?

Tell us Abaribe's achievement in a decade plus

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Abaribe Infrastructural Project After 20 Years In The Senate by NGpatriot: 9:42am On Jun 23, 2021
Boudiccao:

I have no business with Tinubu and I didn't meantion him in my post. What has your senator done for you and why are you pained over Abaribe?

The topic has nothing to do with my senator, it is about abaribe, read, comprehend and stay on topic.

All you people do is hide, dodge and deflect just to avoid talking about your worthless and incompetent abaribe.

The Topic is abaribe and we are going to stick to the topic, all your diversionary tactics are dead on arrival..

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Abaribe Infrastructural Project After 20 Years In The Senate by Boudiccao: 9:44am On Jun 23, 2021
Monogamy:

Like I said earlier, this thread is about Abaribe, you can create a thread about my senatorial district and tag me.

Was Abaribe not part of South East leaders who pledged their allegiance to one Nigeria over the weekend?

Tell us Abaribe's achievement in a decade plus

Stop beating round the bush. Before you can effectively criticize people and their perceived 'lack of achievement' you should be able to make a juxtaposition of people that have made achievements to shame the non achieving. I expect you to pull out what your senator has achieved as a way to tell Igbos that their own has not achieved what others have done. You must be upright before coming to the table to judge others.

Just accept the fact that you are BITTER Abaribe is wearing the divisive words of Mr President to give support to his people that have been mocked by the Dot statement.
End of discussion.
Re: Pictures Of Abaribe Infrastructural Project After 20 Years In The Senate by AntiBMC(m): 9:45am On Jun 23, 2021
pricklewane:
I won't have to do that, your tribesmen should be the one taking the sniper, each n everyone of your tryibg to escape the wretchedness Abaribe as entrenched over his over 20 years of no meaningful development in the East.

Go to every bus terminal n be handing snipers to your fathers mothers sisters etc trying to escape Alaigbo over wretchedness instead of demanding their what Abaribe did with the constituent allowance he as been collecting over 20 locust years in the senate.

One fool up there was foolish enough to declared he did not send Abaribe to build anything but Abaribe can be demanding n collecting constituent allowance without any project.

Hehehe...yet ur own senators are swallowing ur funds as well, while ur tribes pple have begun to eat grass.

Abaribe can eat all our constituent allowance..it's allowed. In fact we permit him to an all-he-can-eat buffet of our allowances...it is not ur business oooo.

At least...we are not wretched to the point of eating grass.. carry ur useless concern to d north, where ur leaders are feeding fat and sending der children abroad, while recruiting small-minded minions like you to do their dirty work online.

You can keep crying on Igbo matter nonetheless, we don't mind. We need the tears to wash Abaribe's Dot polo.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Abaribe Infrastructural Project After 20 Years In The Senate by Boudiccao: 9:50am On Jun 23, 2021
NGpatriot:

The topic has nothing to do with my senator, it is about abaribe, read, comprehend and stay on topic.

All you people do is hide, dodge and deflect just to avoid talking about your worthless and incompetent abaribe.

The Topic is abaribe and we are going to stick to the topic, all your diversionary tactics are dead on arrival..

You should be able to address your senator's achievements to show that Abaribe has not achieved anything. No amount of dragging this topic will erase the fact that you lots are pained he is opening standing with the Dot people. That is an obsession.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Femi Adesina: Buhari Doesn’t Associate With Treasury Looters / Zamfara, Benue, 7 States, FCT Failed To Generate Revenue From LGAs In 2022 - / Sullivan Chime, Enugu State Governor, Dies In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.