Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,042 members, 7,953,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:26 AM

Pictures Of Abaribe Infrastructural Project After 20 Years In The Senate - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Abaribe Infrastructural Project After 20 Years In The Senate (9273 Views)

A Thread Of Some Infrastructural Project embarked upon by Ezenwo Nyesom Wike / Igbo Group Condemns Arrest Of Abaribe, Demands Immediate Release. / DSS Storms Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe's House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Abaribe Infrastructural Project After 20 Years In The Senate by AchalugoNwa(f): 8:43pm On Jun 23, 2021
adadike:
And the stupid and wicked senator with no single project in his constituency not even in his village Obiekwensu shamelessly took the picture very close to a Nigeria flag
what made Sen. Abaribe stupid and wicked?

dear inasmuch as I respect your opinion you're fast becoming an anti igbo
yes you heard it from me
Buhari insulted your tribe, threatened genocide on your tribe and called your tribe a dot.
I'm yet to see you openly condemn it like your fellow igbos all over the world are doing.
he made those remarks to belittle us and make us feel bad yet we used it against him and instead they where surprised that it didn't affect us.
here you are joining the enemy to belittle an igbo man with enough balls to tell the truth to the power.
those people condemning him are they from his constituency? NO they're mainly your beloved yoruba people.
same people will ask you not to criticize Tinubu even when he's an open looter.
I understand you where born and raised in yoruba land hence your loyalty.
those people you're associating with are only decieving you if you don't know
they praise you in the public while behind they only laugh at you and sees you as someone conquered psychologically.
well while it's not my concern of whom you decide to associate with, I just pray you won't regret your actions one day.
no matter how long you've lived in a foreign land whether you where born and raise there
you're still an igbo person and one day they'll still remind you that you're a dot person.

berem was once like this till she saw everything herself.
probably this is my last advice to you

Ada I know how ruthless I am to anti igbos in this forum
I know how many of my fellow igbos that have urged me to launch an attack on you
but I'll never bring myself to attack you
never!
Re: Pictures Of Abaribe Infrastructural Project After 20 Years In The Senate by nairanaira12: 9:55pm On Jun 23, 2021
Almaigaa:

Abaribe is a hypocrite. He dine with his NORTHERN Masters in the night and he claimed to be a saint in the day time. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Show your evidence
Re: Pictures Of Abaribe Infrastructural Project After 20 Years In The Senate by Almaigaa: 9:59pm On Jun 23, 2021
nairanaira12:

Show your evidence

I have many in both pictures and videos. BUT I DON'T WANT ABARIBE TO GET LYNCHED BY IGBOS IN THE EAST. That's why I'll keep the evidence to myself grin grin grin

Re: Pictures Of Abaribe Infrastructural Project After 20 Years In The Senate by nairanaira12: 10:15pm On Jun 23, 2021
Almaigaa:

I have many in both pictures and videos. BUT I DON'T WANT ABARIBE TO GET LYNCHED BY IGBOS IN THE EAST. That's why I'll keep the evidence to myself grin grin grin

In other words, you have nothing to prove what you wrote
Re: Pictures Of Abaribe Infrastructural Project After 20 Years In The Senate by NGpatriot: 11:12pm On Jun 23, 2021
[s]
Boudiccao:

You are the one not making any damn sense because in trying to condemn and criticize Abaribe, you have not been able to show that your senator is making achievements which will in return strengthen your argument that Abaribe has not achieved anything in comparison with other Nigerian senators.
Are your representatives better? If they weren't useless, you could have easily produced their achievements to shame Abaribe but you still can't. How does Abaribe even matter or disturb you this morning? How does his achievements and lack of achievement affect you?
All these wailing because Abaribe wore a Made in ABA dot product which he has promoted and will always promote.
Sink in your misery!
[/s]

Learn how to read and comprehend simple English words, get it through your thick skull, the topic is abaribe, not any other senator in Nigeria and definitely not my senator.
Re: Pictures Of Abaribe Infrastructural Project After 20 Years In The Senate by Nobody: 6:43am On Jun 24, 2021
Boudiccao:

Why are you pained by Abaribe because he chose his people and embraced their struggle and pain. Buhari,a divisive and tribalistic bigot called Igbos a Dot and Abaribe just like most Igbos are embracing it and turning lemons into lemonade. You mocked Igbos with Dot and now Igbos are trending it and you are still bitter.
You have not explained what your problem is.

I am not "pained" by Abaribe. I just dislike hypocrites and duplicitous people which most Igbos are.

It is only in aberrant Nigeria we will ever witness the 'love-peddler' behaviour of Abaribe. Do you see any Spanish political office holder openly fighting the cause of Catalonia secession or identifying with the Catalan independence movement ?

If Abaribe is principled then he will serve only one master and never two who are on opposite and discordant side of the fence. Being sympathetic to Biafra and IPOB is not compatible with being a lawmaker for Nigeria as a member of her Senate.

Me and you can sympathize with or agitate for Biafra and Oduduwa but never Abaribe or any Yoruba Senator. It is a simple consideration of being principled enough to admit right or wrong. Something most Igbos lack.

Abaribe should quit the Senate or stop behaving like a political representative of Biafra or IPOB in the Nigerian Senate.
Re: Pictures Of Abaribe Infrastructural Project After 20 Years In The Senate by Boudiccao: 8:08am On Jun 24, 2021
Grayoso:

I am not "pained" by Abaribe. I just dislike hypocrites and duplicitous people which most Igbos are.

It is only in aberrant Nigeria we will ever witness the 'love-peddler' behaviour of Abaribe. Do you see any Spanish political office holder openly fighting the cause of Catalonia secession or identifying with the Catalan independence movement ?

If Abaribe is principled then he will serve only one master and never two who are on opposite and discordant side of the fence. Being sympathetic to Biafra and IPOB is not compatible with being a lawmaker for Nigeria as a member of her Senate.

Me and you can sympathize with or agitate for Biafra and Oduduwa but never Abaribe or any Yoruba Senator. It is a simple consideration of being principled enough to admit right or wrong. Something most Igbos lack.

Abaribe should quit the Senate or stop behaving like a political representative of Biafra or IPOB in the Nigerian Senate.

As far as this topic is concerned, you are pained period! If he had not supported his people, would you have had any issues with him?
No. You would rather he didn't sympathize with his kins just so you would continue to mock Igbos that all their representatives have deserted them and their struggles.
All this gnashing of teeth because of Abaribe is unnecessary. Deal with it.
If you weren't a hypocrite yourself you would have concentrated on the President that made a divisive utterance which demonstrates that he is bigoted and prejudiced against Igbos just like most Yorubas.
Deal with your pain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ijaw-Graduates Give Chevron A 7-day Ultimatum On Employment / Tukur Will Not Resign As PDP Chairman / EFCC Reveals How 'past Govts Spent N15b On Governors’ Security Aides’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.