Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,219 members, 7,822,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Court Orders Nigerian Government To Pay Rivers, Akwa Ibom ₦1.4 Trillion - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Orders Nigerian Government To Pay Rivers, Akwa Ibom ₦1.4 Trillion (16843 Views)

Buhari Orders Nigerian Flag To Be Flown Half-mast For 3 Days In Honour Of COAS / Lagos, Rivers, Akwa Ibom Lead In N4.19tn Subnational Domestic Debts / Military Jets, Soldiers Take Over Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Kwara, Adamawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders Nigerian Government To Pay Rivers, Akwa Ibom ₦1.4 Trillion by Dicedpineappple(f): 7:48am On Jun 23, 2021
MansoryMX:
Additional $62 billions dollars recovered from some Oil companies just like that! Not even the total sum for the year but additional! I believe these companies reduced their profit margin to pay less taxes to government but after external auditing by the government, their yansh was opened and they had no option but to remit the right figure payable to Federal government. Money dey this country ooo! Money dey!! Money really really dey Nigeria!!!!

Do you know how much is $62 billion dollars? If not for this court case against Federal Government, the masses don’t even know how government revenues are managed, they no longer allow public press anymore in government institutions where revenues are generated or recorded. Give that amount to 6 small countries in Europe and watch how they will transform their environment into heaven, upgrade their health care and security. Today look at UAE, Oman, Qatar and Kuwait in terms of infrastructure, technology, electricity, health care and security. Then look at the likes of Nigeria, Iraq, Syria and Afghan. You can tell the common differences from these countries. Some have visions, accountability, determinations to compete with the Western world, China and Russia and even to supersede them! Nigeria is a fantastically corrupt country in every aspect you can think of and it saddens my heart we have never had a leader with the right vision to move this country to where it ought to be, instead they keep on using different tactics like cow issues and insecurity to distract the masses on daily basis!

I am beginning to think the meaning of the name Nigeria is know as “Waywardness, cursed or backwardness”. How can a country be so blessed with so many different natural resources and intelligent people, yet so wayward to the core! I know we dislike each other in this country but gosh! This people in government representing each of us from different tribes, locations or religion are seriously killing not just our body and soul but also our future. Even if this country divides into 20 pieces today, if we don’t get rid of the bad eggs that have ruined and still ruining this blessed country called Nigeria like Ghana did theirs and the French did in the 18th century, We will never get it right and we all will still suffer in our various New Nations!!!!!!!!!!. I weak abeg
exactly
Re: Court Orders Nigerian Government To Pay Rivers, Akwa Ibom ₦1.4 Trillion by PrudencyFeats: 7:52am On Jun 23, 2021
The money have been looted. That was wny Malami (quota) SAN remained mute and lost.

If not, he wolud have started yearnings on how FG will use it to contruct East West road, Port Harcourt - Maiduguri rail, second Niger bridge.

Fear that Malami with recovered loot.
Re: Court Orders Nigerian Government To Pay Rivers, Akwa Ibom ₦1.4 Trillion by platido(m): 8:06am On Jun 23, 2021
My own be say, who be FG, who be Court?
Re: Court Orders Nigerian Government To Pay Rivers, Akwa Ibom ₦1.4 Trillion by Blackdisciple(m): 8:27am On Jun 23, 2021
Pay them their money jooet
Re: Court Orders Nigerian Government To Pay Rivers, Akwa Ibom ₦1.4 Trillion by vedaxcool(m): 8:49am On Jun 23, 2021
[s]
MansoryMX:

“ Justice Taiwo Taiwo of the Federal High Court in Abuja has ordered the Federal Government to pay a cumulative sum of over $3 billion (about N1.4 trillion) to Rivers and Akwa Ibom states.

The amount stands as shares of the two states from $62 billion crude oil sales said to have been recovered from some oil companies.”

Read that again before you quote me. Even if the news is 5 to 6 years old, Do you know how much is additional $62 Billion dollars? If you don’t what a mouth of money that is! continue quoting me but if you! do then don’t ever quote me again because I fit naked Cabash on top your head this early morning angry

[/s]

There is no $62B because it is yet to be recovered from the oil major. I know it is beyond your comprehension to understand this.
Re: Court Orders Nigerian Government To Pay Rivers, Akwa Ibom ₦1.4 Trillion by fregeneh(m): 8:49am On Jun 23, 2021
Why rivers/akwa ibom only are they the only oil producing state in nigeria?
Re: Court Orders Nigerian Government To Pay Rivers, Akwa Ibom ₦1.4 Trillion by Ayo2004: 9:10am On Jun 23, 2021
Make Dem just use this money give me play 2 odds....
Bezos go hear am grin
Re: Court Orders Nigerian Government To Pay Rivers, Akwa Ibom ₦1.4 Trillion by CSTRR: 9:34am On Jun 23, 2021
But Buhari supporters will tell you there is no money.
Re: Court Orders Nigerian Government To Pay Rivers, Akwa Ibom ₦1.4 Trillion by Yankee101: 10:07am On Jun 23, 2021
Na beans
Re: Court Orders Nigerian Government To Pay Rivers, Akwa Ibom ₦1.4 Trillion by tallerSSS: 11:03am On Jun 23, 2021
olatade:
The Nigerian government that is looking for money to borrow abi
As in ehn!
Re: Court Orders Nigerian Government To Pay Rivers, Akwa Ibom ₦1.4 Trillion by Sleekfingers: 11:14am On Jun 23, 2021
KingOKON:

Wetin Buhari and Nigeria de use our money de do?
Even u and ur governor wetin una de use our money do?
MUMU u de ask me wey de feed all of una wetin I de use money do.. Thunder fire U

where in my comment did i insult you? I asked a question.......it is quite obvious that you are monkey......for that reason, na ogun go use your blood bathe......
Re: Court Orders Nigerian Government To Pay Rivers, Akwa Ibom ₦1.4 Trillion by Akharmony: 12:04pm On Jun 23, 2021
Whc of the court, apex wey politicians deh buy��.
Re: Court Orders Nigerian Government To Pay Rivers, Akwa Ibom ₦1.4 Trillion by frog12: 1:10pm On Jun 23, 2021
democrazy !!!
Re: Court Orders Nigerian Government To Pay Rivers, Akwa Ibom ₦1.4 Trillion by KingOKON: 1:27pm On Jun 23, 2021
Sleekfingers:

where in my comment did i insult you? I asked a question.......it is quite obvious that you are monkey......for that reason, na ogun go use your blood bathe......

What Manner of Stupid questions is that?
May ur Pri-ck never rise every time u wan 4k a woman

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

It’s Senseless, Needless For PDP To Oppose PMB- Gov Umahi / Fashola Settles EEDC And Geometric Power Dispute Over Supply To Aba / Primary School Students In Daura Pray For Buhari's Recovery (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.