Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,411 members, 7,822,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Do Not Judge Me Am About To Start A Life Of Runz - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Not Judge Me Am About To Start A Life Of Runz (8831 Views)

“Don’t Judge Me”- Slay Queen Says As She Causes Stir Online With Her Round Ny@sh / "Don't Judge Me By My Past" (photo) / Which Nigerian State Has The Highest Number Of Runz Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Not Judge Me Am About To Start A Life Of Runz by INCREDIBLE007(m): 7:35pm On Jun 28, 2021
obinnazy:
You mean my email sir?
yes pls
Re: Do Not Judge Me Am About To Start A Life Of Runz by nizzyong(m): 8:52pm On Jun 28, 2021
Check are profile and go through topics she created before this.
AbujaCitiBlog:

Don't do it. It is a trap. She is manipulative. Don't get involved in something that will waste your resources and probably your life.
1, If she is decent, thinking and planning to be a prostitute will never cross her mind because as a lady, there are countless odd jobs/ local jobs she could be doing. No but she chose Prostitution for quick money.
2, When a woman have decided to sell her body for money, there is nothing else she cannot do including murder.
3, I am very sure in your immediate or extended family there are those that desperately need help. Help them first instead of a woman who is already a prostitute mentally.
4, No amount of money or help rendered to her now will be appreciated because internally she will believe that she can make more money selling her pussy.
5, She posted her decision in a public forum because she wanted men to start doing exactly what you are doing, falling over themselves to help a woman stay out of prostitution. In every sense she has already started marketing her services. Before you help her you might want to meet her in person. When you do, she will seduce you and sleep with you, then claim relationship and then start milking you while still sleeping with other guys and ladies by the side. In other words, you would be funding her prostitution lifestyle without knowing. If you do not meet her in person, she will jejely be collecting money from you and still be sleeping with guys and girls on the side. Because her mind is already made up.

6, Infact, I think she is already into prostitution. What am I even saying she posted her pictures here to attract clients!

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Do Not Judge Me Am About To Start A Life Of Runz by obinnazy(m): 9:32am On Jun 29, 2021
INCREDIBLE007:

yes pls
I didn't get or see a anything o
Re: Do Not Judge Me Am About To Start A Life Of Runz by INCREDIBLE007(m): 10:13am On Jun 29, 2021
obinnazy:
I didn't get or see a anything o

whatsapp
Re: Do Not Judge Me Am About To Start A Life Of Runz by meobizy(f): 6:52am On Aug 13, 2021
Lol. The account don lose value.
Re: Do Not Judge Me Am About To Start A Life Of Runz by NLPoliceWoman: 7:05am On Oct 26, 2021
johnkey:
I can accommodate you if you're not in Lagos and willing to come. Don't listen to those holier than thou guys, this country you gotta do anything, abi boyfriend no dey fück you? so why waste fück... if I be girl I go surely be high class olosho
Oh, no wonder!
Re: Do Not Judge Me Am About To Start A Life Of Runz by ILoveDemMANNA: 7:07am On Oct 26, 2021
Nayturalistic:

A married man is a pussy slave?.. na Ogun go flush u commot for earth.. una whey no sabi watch una mouth for nairaland. Who type trash give me con go too too collect.. Omo Okponu.. pussy slave. Is that what your father is ??
Beautiful reply.
This is the kind of reply those online miscreants deserve on Nairaland.
Thank you for the reply sir

1 Like

Re: Do Not Judge Me Am About To Start A Life Of Runz by johnkey: 7:31am On Oct 26, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

Oh, no wonder!
this is so jobless once someone quote his rubbish he will be digging old posts lol like that affects me in any way. I imagine how your life will be useless in real life. I said what I said go and hug transformer
Re: Do Not Judge Me Am About To Start A Life Of Runz by johnkey: 7:33am On Oct 26, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:

Beautiful reply.
This is the kind of reply those online miscreants deserve on Nairaland.
Thank you for the reply sir
na this kind place we dey see you, always supporting evil and rubbish. you go end soon no worry
Re: Do Not Judge Me Am About To Start A Life Of Runz by Yakson5(m): 7:51am On Oct 26, 2021
[quote author=hannah03 post=102997876]I tried all my best to go back to school, no way no help nobody. There's no job to do so far now am now ready to Bleep for this money am suffering for. Plz don't judge me you don't know what am facing.
Before you judge know that I have skills but no capital.
I will no longer be that church girl anymore. I have dyed my hair, I have losed hope of going to school don't judge any runz girl you see.
I am ready to take evils way if that's what will make me survive am tired.

You can insult me whatever I alone know what am passing through.[/quote Never give up my sister,you are not the only one passing through difficulties.I am also facing alot of challenges but I know with time,God will see us through Don't lose hope
Re: Do Not Judge Me Am About To Start A Life Of Runz by Yakson5(m): 7:54am On Oct 26, 2021
hannah03:
I tried all my best to go back to school, no way no help nobody. There's no job to do so far now am now ready to Bleep for this money am suffering for. Plz don't judge me you don't know what am facing.
I will no longer be that church girl anymore. I have dyed my hair, I have losed hope of going to school don't judge any runz girl you see.

You can insult me whatever I alone know what am passing through.
Never lose hope my sis.You are not alone in this situation
Re: Do Not Judge Me Am About To Start A Life Of Runz by onomej4u: 8:53am On Oct 26, 2021
hannah03:
I tried all my best to go back to school, no way no help nobody. There's no job to do so far now am now ready to Bleep for this money am suffering for. Plz don't judge me you don't know what am facing.

So there is no other job than runz girl. Continue until them go use you do rituals. Yeye untrained girl.
Re: Do Not Judge Me Am About To Start A Life Of Runz by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 26, 2021
hannah03:

grin you need advice or you dey advertise yourself
Re: Do Not Judge Me Am About To Start A Life Of Runz by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 26, 2021
Shedrack777:
no man here has still accept to be her customer yet? ok! i'm in, let me be your first nairaland customer. i have 2k, which hotel can we meet?
grin bad guy
Re: Do Not Judge Me Am About To Start A Life Of Runz by mybiz234: 9:17am On Oct 26, 2021
hannah03:

What if you die in the process or get used for money rituals?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Romance Section Poster Of The Year 2012 Award / Nearly Half Of Women In Relationships Have A Back-up Guy / Girls Had Sex On Fela Shrine Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.