Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,842 members, 7,831,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

God's Moral Law, The 10 Commandments, Existed Even From The Garden Of Eden. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God's Moral Law, The 10 Commandments, Existed Even From The Garden Of Eden. (3045 Views)

Archaeologists Find Mt. Sinai Where God Handed Moses The 10 Commandments(Pics) / 10 Things You Should Know About The Garden Of Eden / Does The Moral Law(10 commandments) Remain Against The Christian? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God's Moral Law, The 10 Commandments, Existed Even From The Garden Of Eden. by OkCornel(m): 6:34pm On Jun 24, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin Go and buy magnifying glass to see. grin grin

What an irony, lying so shamelessly.

All hail the Dliespeaker
Re: God's Moral Law, The 10 Commandments, Existed Even From The Garden Of Eden. by Dtruthspeaker: 6:40pm On Jun 24, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Wahala Yaso!
Is that not why i've been asking you to present the group where those running to this your Christ could be observed? cheesy

I have finally reached the stage where your insanity activates and your reason abllity, exhausted!
Re: God's Moral Law, The 10 Commandments, Existed Even From The Garden Of Eden. by Dtruthspeaker: 6:41pm On Jun 24, 2021
OkCornel:

What an irony, lying so shamelessly.

All hail the Dliespeaker

Go and buy magnifying glass so that you can see my Answer.
Re: God's Moral Law, The 10 Commandments, Existed Even From The Garden Of Eden. by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:44pm On Jun 24, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

I have finally reached the stage where your insanity activates and your reason abllity, exhausted!
Don't worry the few are learning from your fine examples now! 1Peter 3:15 grin
Re: God's Moral Law, The 10 Commandments, Existed Even From The Garden Of Eden. by Splinz(m): 6:45pm On Jun 24, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
God didn't kill David! Rather he was reproved, trouble started in his house and the son that came due to the adultry died. While David continue as King over the people despite his gross misconduct.

Oh no! That's double standard! David broke the Law and should have been stoned to death!
MaxInDHouse:

Whoever is found wanting in any of those laws must be stoned to death

Okay. Here's the thing, old soldier. You have to admit that you deliberately or ignorantly spread falsehood when you claimed that the Law is without mercy and love, since you've admitted that David was forgiven and shown mercy.

This is the only way you can be taken serious.

MaxInDHouse:

So MERCY comes due to the LOVE of God not the Commandments that's showing people what will later happen to those who continue in that practice when God's Kingdom come! Galatians 5:19-21

So what is the LOVE of God? "For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous" (1 John 3:4). Love is the commandment and the commandment is love. So therefore, where there's love, there's mercy.

Old soldier, you may have been an ex, but from the look of things, it seems the lies, propaganda and falsehood from the barracks hasn't left you. In fact at this point, it's simply hilarious. cheesy

Thanks Max. I think I've gotten enough.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God's Moral Law, The 10 Commandments, Existed Even From The Garden Of Eden. by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:58pm On Jun 24, 2021
Splinz:

Oh no! That's double standard! David broke the Law and should have been stoned to death!
Okay. Here's the thing, old soldier. You have to admit that you deliberately or ignorantly spread falsehood when you claimed that the Law is without mercy and love, since you've admitted that David was forgiven and shown mercy.
This is the only way you can be taken serious.
So what is the LOVE of God? "For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous" (1 John 3:4). Love is the commandment and the commandment is love. So therefore, where there's love, there's mercy.
Old soldier, you may have been an ex, but from the look of things, it seems the lies, propaganda and falsehood from the barracks hasn't left you. In fact at this point, it's simply hilarious. cheesy

Thanks Max. I think I've gotten enough.

The spirit directing your Ten Commandments people is really commendable! cheesy

You're all getting fed up at the same time! cheesy
Re: God's Moral Law, The 10 Commandments, Existed Even From The Garden Of Eden. by Splinz(m): 7:08pm On Jun 24, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin that is max for you, he could be shockingly electrical

Humorous.
Re: God's Moral Law, The 10 Commandments, Existed Even From The Garden Of Eden. by OkCornel(m): 7:36pm On Jun 24, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Lies! Lies!! Lies!!!

All hail Dliespeaker.

He’s yet to tell us if the robbers who attacked the traveller, and the Levite and Priest that ignored him are also his neighbors per the parable of the Good Samaritan.

No answer to this question so far, and he’s shamelessly lying he has answered.

Dliespeaker, ride on with your lies. You know who your father truly is. The father of all lies! You’re really making him proud.
Re: God's Moral Law, The 10 Commandments, Existed Even From The Garden Of Eden. by Dtruthspeaker: 7:46pm On Jun 24, 2021
OkCornel:

Lies! Lies!! Lies!!!.

Re: God's Moral Law, The 10 Commandments, Existed Even From The Garden Of Eden. by OkCornel(m): 7:49pm On Jun 24, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Dliespeaker continues in his lies!

According to the parable of the Good Samaritan, were the robbers, Priest and Levite also considered to be neighbors of the robbed traveller? YES or NO.

Jesus is watching you and your lies in 3D.

Oya lie that you have this question before.

Cc: Kobojunkie, MaxinDHouse, Jesusjnr2020
Re: God's Moral Law, The 10 Commandments, Existed Even From The Garden Of Eden. by Dtruthspeaker: 7:55pm On Jun 24, 2021
OkCornel:

See display of insanity!

Still Go and buy magnifying glass so that you can see my Answer. Sha!
Re: God's Moral Law, The 10 Commandments, Existed Even From The Garden Of Eden. by Kobojunkie: 7:58pm On Jun 24, 2021
OkCornel:

According to the parable of the Good Samaritan, were the robbers, Priest and Levite also considered to be neighbors of the robbed traveller? YES or NO.
Jesus is watching you and your lies in 3D.
Oya lie that you have this question before.
On another note, I finally got analyzing 6 out of the 10 of the first 613 statutes of the Old Covenant Law against the New Covenant commandments given by Jesus Christ

1. Instead of “I am the Lord thy God, thou shalt not have any gods before Me.” , Jesus Christ declared that you cannot serve two masters - Matthew 6 vs 24. undecided

2. Instead “Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain.”, Jesus declared that no harm will come to those who insult Him or God, but only to those who insult the Spirit of God, an act He deemed unforgivable - Mark 3 vs 28 - 30. undecided

3. Instead of "Remember to keep holy the Sabbath day", Jesus Christ declared “The Sabbath day was made to help people. People were not made to be ruled by the Sabbath. So the Son of Man is Lord of every day, even the Sabbath.” - Mark 2 vs 27 - 28, essentially doing away with the need for a holy day. undecided

4. Instead of "Honor your mother and Father that your days may be long in the land that He have their fathers...", Jesus Christ instead declared that only those who abandon their parents and families for His sake are worthy Him and eternity in His Heaven - Luke 14 vs 26. undecided

5. Instead of “Thou shalt not commit adultery.”, Jesus Christ declared that even by simply lusting in your heart, you are already guilty of adultery - Matthew 5 vs 27 - 30 undecided

6. Instead of “Thou shalt not steal. ” , Jesus Christ declared that if you have in your hand something that your neighbor has need of, don't tell him to come tomorrow, give him that which he asked for - Matthew 5 vs 42undecided

7. Instead of "Thou shall not Kill", Jesus instead declared that “You have heard that it was said to our people long ago, ‘You must not murder anyone.[a] Any person who commits murder will be judged.’ But I tell you, don’t be angry with anyone. If you are angry with others, you will be judged. And if you insult someone, you will be judged by the high court. And if you call someone a fool, you will be in danger of the fire of hell." - Matthew 5 vs 21 - 23

8. Instead of "Thou shall not bear false witness against thy neighbor", Jesus Christ declared, " But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned." - Matthew 12 vs 36 - 37 undecided

Are those the same comandments/rules as the Old covenant 10 commandments? undecided

Jesus Christ gave a new set of commandments to those who will submit to and obey His teachings and laws. Why the need to keep trying to reconnect the New to the Old as if by doing so, you validate this urge to continue in rejection of His commandments ? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God's Moral Law, The 10 Commandments, Existed Even From The Garden Of Eden. by OkCornel(m): 8:06pm On Jun 24, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

See display of insanity!

Still Go and buy magnifying glass so that you can see my Answer. Sha!

Another lame response from the Dliespeaker caught dead in his lying tracks.

Were the robbers, the Levite and the Priest also considered the neighbors of the robbed traveller per the Parable of the Good Samaritan?

Make we see if you sabi pass Jesus na.

Please repeat your lie that you’ve answered this question before…Dliespeaker cheesy
Re: God's Moral Law, The 10 Commandments, Existed Even From The Garden Of Eden. by Splinz(m): 8:09pm On Jun 24, 2021
Kobojunkie:
On another note, I finally got analyzing 6 out of the 10 of the first 613 statutes of the Old Covenant Law against the New Covenant commandments given by Jesus Christ

1. Instead of “I am the Lord thy God, thou shalt not have any gods before Me.” , Jesus Christ declared that you cannot serve two masters - Matthew 6 vs 24. undecided

2. Instead “Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain.”, Jesus declared that no harm will come to those who insult Him or God, but only to those who insult the Spirit of God, an act He deemed unforgivable - Mark 3 vs 28 - 30. undecided

3. Instead of "Remember to keep holy the Sabbath day", Jesus Christ declared “The Sabbath day was made to help people. People were not made to be ruled by the Sabbath. So the Son of Man is Lord of every day, even the Sabbath.” - Mark 2 vs 27 - 28, essentially doing away with the need for a holy day. undecided

4. Instead of "Honor your mother and Father that your days may be long in the land that He have their fathers...", Jesus Christ instead declared that only those who abandon their parents and families for His sake are worthy Him and eternity in His Heaven - Luke 14 vs 26. undecided

5. Instead of “Thou shalt not commit adultery.”, Jesus Christ declared that even by simply lusting in your heart, you are already guilty of adultery - Matthew 5 vs 27 - 30 undecided

6. Instead of “Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor’s goods.” , Jesus Christ declared that if you have in your hand something that your neighbor has need of, don't tell him to come tomorrow, give him that which he asked for - Matthew 5 vs 42undecided

Are those the same comandments/rules as the Old covenant 10 commandments? undecided

Jesus Christ gave a new set of commandments to those who will submit to and obey His teachings and laws. Why the need to keep trying to reconnect the New to the Old as if by doing so, you validate this urge to continue in rejection of His commandments ? undecided

Unbelievable. shocked shocked shocked
Re: God's Moral Law, The 10 Commandments, Existed Even From The Garden Of Eden. by Dtruthspeaker: 8:10pm On Jun 24, 2021
OkCornel:

Another lame response from the

Another insanity classic from the UnokayCunnyiel!

Still Go and buy magnifying glass so that you can see my Answer Sha!
Re: God's Moral Law, The 10 Commandments, Existed Even From The Garden Of Eden. by OkCornel(m): 8:15pm On Jun 24, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Another insanity classic from the UnokayCunnyiel!

Still Go and buy magnifying glass so that you can see my Answer Sha!

Put your answer question here since you claimed you’ve answered it before nau. cheesy

Put the link and shame your father Satan.

Shebi you’ve answered this question before, put the link to your answer here you shameless liar.

Everyone on this section, be they Christians, Muslims, Atheists, Agnostic etc can now see you for the shameless liar that you are. You’re an embarrassment to Christians on nairaland mr Dliespeaker.
Re: God's Moral Law, The 10 Commandments, Existed Even From The Garden Of Eden. by Dtruthspeaker: 8:16pm On Jun 24, 2021
Splinz:

Of course!

Can the blind ever see the discrepancies and the disconnection between his comparison?
Re: God's Moral Law, The 10 Commandments, Existed Even From The Garden Of Eden. by OkCornel(m): 8:17pm On Jun 24, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Of course!

Can the blind ever see the discrepancies and the disonnection between his comparison?

They can’t, never!
Re: God's Moral Law, The 10 Commandments, Existed Even From The Garden Of Eden. by Dtruthspeaker: 8:21pm On Jun 24, 2021
OkCornel:

Put your answer question here since you claimed you’ve answered it before nau. cheesy

Put the link and shame your father Satan.

Shebi you’ve answered this question before, put the link to your answer here you shameless liar.

Everyone on this section, be they Christians, Muslims, Atheists, Agnostic etc can now see you for the shameless liar that you are. You’re an embarrassment to Christians on nairaland mr Dliespeaker.

grin Hahaha! grin Hahahaha grin

So some of your insanity is clearing! grin When it finishes clearing up, then we can have a decent conversation.

Till then, Go and buy magnifying glass so that you can see my Answer, wherewith I answered you. grin
Re: God's Moral Law, The 10 Commandments, Existed Even From The Garden Of Eden. by OkCornel(m): 8:42pm On Jun 24, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin Hahaha! grin Hahahaha grin

So some of your insanity is clearing! grin When it finishes clearing up, then we can have a decent conversation.

Till then, Go and buy magnifying glass so that you can see my Answer, wherewith I answered you. grin

There he goes about with his shameless lying.

Answer the question, na lie.

You claimed you’ve answered the question before, oya provide link. Nothing!

What more proof do we need to certify Dliespeaker as a shameless lying religious zealot on nairaland? What more?

No iota of shame whatsoever, and this will open mouth and claim he’s serving God.
Re: God's Moral Law, The 10 Commandments, Existed Even From The Garden Of Eden. by Dtruthspeaker: 9:08pm On Jun 24, 2021
Evil makes you people very very Stupid!

Is there any alteration, amendment, improvement or downgrading in any of these Laws?

Kobojunkie:

Interpretation!
i) I am Your God...
ii) You can not have 2 Masters.

Kobojunkie:

I) Respect and Reverence The Lord
ii) Insult of The Lord is ...

Kobojunkie:

I) Honour and respect to the Sabbath!
Ii) Do good on the Sabbath!

Kobojunkie:

I) Ye are A Holy People so Honour thy Parents.
Ii) Ye are a Perverse generation, so I come to set at variance...

Kobojunkie:

I) by john 8:4 Adultery is when they catch you.
ii) Adultery commences from your heart

I tire, too long!
Re: God's Moral Law, The 10 Commandments, Existed Even From The Garden Of Eden. by Splinz(m): 9:14pm On Jun 24, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Of course!

Can the blind ever see the discrepancies and the disconnection between his comparison?

Shocking things. And I was thinking that I've seen worst.

Really unthinkable.
Re: God's Moral Law, The 10 Commandments, Existed Even From The Garden Of Eden. by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:27pm On Jun 24, 2021
OkCornel:

There he goes about with his shameless lying.
Answer the question, na lie.
You claimed you’ve answered the question before, oya provide link. Nothing!
What more proof do we need to certify Dliespeaker as a shameless lying religious zealot on nairaland? What more?
No iota of shame whatsoever, and this will open mouth and claim he’s serving God.

His problem is pride!
When people like him finds out they're wrong instead of humbly learning the pride will make him start arguing blindly.
Jesus will not judge you if you steal, cheat, fornicate, commit adultry or any other sin provided you're willing to repent but there's no remedy for people with pride because they will continue to argue. Therefore even when they don't steal, cheat, fornicate or commit any other sin the pride in them will make them feel they worth more than others so they won't agree to subject themselves when others humbly do.
That's what Jesus meant by "WORKERS OF INIQUITY" {Matthew 7:21-23} they just can't see reasons why they must be equal with others so they always want to prove they're better in some special ways whereas before Jesus all humans are sinners whether you know and obey Mosaic laws or disobey, you must join others in subjecting yourself to the same standard with others!
That is why they can never find any group of worshipers practicing what they want instead they will just continue to argue and condemn their fellowman yet the laws they're advocating they can't even keep it!
I asked them a question about Christians who are Doctors, Nurses, Traffic wardens, Firefighters and others whose job involves shifting, does it mean they will be condemned? smiley
So like the Pharisees they will never subject themselves to Christ instead they'll continue to claim they're better than others because they quote the Mosaic laws for their neighbours and the Mosaic laws they can't stick to it completely! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God's Moral Law, The 10 Commandments, Existed Even From The Garden Of Eden. by Kobojunkie: 10:30pm On Jun 24, 2021
Splinz:

Quite! undecided
A short story about Mr A.

Mr. A was a believer in Jesus Christ and he attended church service, regularly for over 10 years, at the cities largest megachurch , which sits about 20 minutes from his home. His pastor was a close friend of the family and taught doctrines and traditions that included a belief in living according to the Old Covenant Law of Moses's 10 commandments found written of in Exodus 20 vs 1 -17, along with and what is known as the two greatest commandments.

Being a firm believer in His pastor and his churches doctrines, Mr. A strived to live his life, in all ways,in accordance to principles, which he had memorized. He taught them to his kids and his grandchildren, believing in his heart that he was guided by Spirit of God and was indeed a son of God. undecided

For over 6 months, Mr. A had been having battling lustful thoughts of his neighbors wife, Mrs. B,. He tried every possible way to shake off the thoughts but they remained. He talked to his pastor who warned him that the devil was attacking him for being a devoted believer. The pastor advised Mr. A to fast and pray for a week, and ensure to stay away from any direct interaction with the Mrs.B in question.

Mr. A did as his pastor had advised but the lustful feelings lingered. Mr. A then took to consoling himself by believing that so long as he had not given in, and have sexual intercourse with the Mrs.B , he remained in the free and clear with God.

One fateful Sunday morning, on his way to service at his megachurch, Mr. A died in a car accident.

Fast forward to judgement day, and Mr. A is informed that one of a long list of sins he was condemned for was adultery , the very same sin he had battled the 6 months prior to his death against. Puzzled, Mr.A sought answers to defend Himself proclaiming that he never slept with his neighbors wife. undecided

However, unfortunately for Mr. A, had he paid close attention to the teachings of Jesus Christ, he would have noted how very very different the standards were between the Old and the New Covenant Laws. undecided
Re: God's Moral Law, The 10 Commandments, Existed Even From The Garden Of Eden. by Broveens42(m): 10:57pm On Jun 24, 2021
Op your write-up is what shamer calls 'motor mixture'
Re: God's Moral Law, The 10 Commandments, Existed Even From The Garden Of Eden. by OkCornel(m): 11:08pm On Jun 24, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

His problem is pride!
When people like him finds out they're wrong instead of humbly learning the pride will make him start arguing blindly.
Jesus will not judge you if you steal, cheat, fornicate, commit adultry or any other sin provided you're willing to repent but there's no remedy for people with pride because they will continue to argue. Therefore even when they don't steal, cheat, fornicate or commit any other sin the pride in them will make them feel they worth more than others so they won't agree to subject themselves when others humbly do.
That's what Jesus meant by "WORKERS OF INIQUITY" {Matthew 7:21-23} they just can't see reasons why they must be equal with others so they always want to prove they're better in some special ways whereas before Jesus all humans are sinners whether you know and obey Mosaic laws or disobey, you must join others in subjecting yourself to the same standard with others!
That is why they can never find any group of worshipers practicing what they want instead they will just continue to argue and condemn their fellowman yet the laws they're advocating they can't even keep it!
I asked them a question about Christians who are Doctors, Nurses, Traffic wardens, Firefighters and others whose job involves shifting, does it mean they will be condemned? smiley
So like the Pharisees they will never subject themselves to Christ instead they'll continue to claim they're better than others because they quote the Mosaic laws for their neighbours and the Mosaic laws they can't stick to it completely! smiley

And because his pride and ego is on the line, he had to resort to outright lies to claim he answered the question on the parable of the Good Samaritan. It’s nauseating this person would count himself as a worshipper of God when he lies shamelessly to the excitement of Satan.
Re: God's Moral Law, The 10 Commandments, Existed Even From The Garden Of Eden. by Splinz(m): 11:39pm On Jun 24, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Quite! undecided
A short story about Mr A.

His pastor was a close friend of the family and taught doctrines and traditions that included a belief in living according to the Old Covenant Law of Moses's 10 commandments found written of in Exodus 20 vs 1 -17,

Not sure if you're familiar with how the Ten Commandments was given and whose Law it is. But of course, we can find help here:
And when He had made an end of speaking with him on Mount Sinai, He gave Moses two tablets of the Testimony, tablets of stone, written with the finger of God. (Exodus 31:18)

Kobo, your story is saying that God is the author of what was Moses's Law. Put another way, Moses actually dictated the Ten Commandments while God did the writing for him.

Oh well, thank you very much for your time.
Re: God's Moral Law, The 10 Commandments, Existed Even From The Garden Of Eden. by Kobojunkie: 11:42pm On Jun 24, 2021
Splinz:
Not sure if you're familiar with how the Ten Commandments was given and whose Law it is. But of course, we can find help here:

Kobo, your story is saying that God is the author of what was Moses's Law. Put another way, Moses actually dictated the Ten Commandments while God did the writing for him.

Oh well, thank you very much for your time.
I don't get it. What has any of this to do with any of what I wrote there? undecided

What has the "how" of the 10 commandments to do with the story of Mr. A?
Re: God's Moral Law, The 10 Commandments, Existed Even From The Garden Of Eden. by Splinz(m): 12:14am On Jun 25, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I don't get it. What has any of this to do with any of what I wrote there? undecided

What has the "how" of the 10 commandments to do with the story of Mr. A?

Oh, I thought it was straightforward enough. In your story up there, you attributed ownership of the Ten Commandments to Moses by calling it "the Old Covenant Law of Moses's 10 commandments". Based on established understanding, this statement is wrong and therefore gives Mr. A's story a flawed outlook.

So what I mean is: the Ten Commandments, whose Law is it; God or Moses? Who authored it?
Re: God's Moral Law, The 10 Commandments, Existed Even From The Garden Of Eden. by Kobojunkie: 12:27am On Jun 25, 2021
Splinz:

Oh, I thought it was straightforward enough. In your story up there, you attributed ownership of the Ten Commandments to Moses by calling it "the Old Covenant Law of Moses's 10 commandments". Based on established understanding, this statement is wrong and therefore gives Mr. A's story a flawed outlook.

So what I mean is: the Ten Commandments, whose Law is it; God or Moses? Who authored it?
1. Are you kidding me? That's what you picked up from reading that short story? undecided

2. So in your head, my referring to it as the Old Covenant Law of Moses is wrong, even when the same Law is referred to as the Mosaic Law or even one of ...

* The Book of the Law of Moses in Joshua 23 vs 6 & 2 Kings 14 vs 6 & Nehemiah 8 vs 1
* The Book of Moses in 2 Chronicles 25 vs 4 & 2 Chronlcles 34 vs 12 & Ezra 6 vs 18 & Nehemiah 13 vs 1 & Mark 12 vs 26
* The Book of the Law of the Lord given by Moses in 2 Chronicles 34 vs 14

..you take that to mean the Law is attributed to Moses and not God? undecided

How can your understanding be confused as established understanding when even scripture is against it? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God's Moral Law, The 10 Commandments, Existed Even From The Garden Of Eden. by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:13am On Jun 25, 2021
OkCornel:

And because his pride and ego is on the line, he had to resort to outright lies to claim he answered the question on the parable of the Good Samaritan. It’s nauseating this person would count himself as a worshipper of God when he lies shamelessly to the excitement of Satan.
Well Jesus referred to Satan as a liar and the father of lie {John 8:44} there was nothing that led this spirit son of God into this other than PRIDE! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God's Moral Law, The 10 Commandments, Existed Even From The Garden Of Eden. by Nobody: 5:29am On Jun 25, 2021
There can be no transgression without Law (Romans 4:15).

If there is no Law, there would be no difference between lying and truth-telling, they would both only be a valid choice.

If there is no Law, both lying and truth-telling would be equally acceptable morally.

God doesn't think so.

Nor does Jesus.

Thus, there is the inescapable Eternal Law of God, always in our midst, pointing out what is moral and what is not, what is good and what is evil.

No one can escape the Law, they can only keep It or break It.

And when one breaks It, they transgress in sin.

There can be no transgression without Law.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is Being A "Free Thinker?" / What's Your Favourite Christian Hymn? Drop A Stanza / Pastor Catches Wife Having Sex With Guest Pastor He Invited To His Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.