Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,345 members, 7,811,995 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

80% Of Females In This Nairaland Section Are Using The Male Monikers! - Redpill - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 80% Of Females In This Nairaland Section Are Using The Male Monikers! - Redpill (396 Views)

80% Of Girls Make Out With Their Besties - Lady (Video) / What Do You Think Of Females That Put On Waist Beads? Check Out Mine(pics Ins.)) / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

80% Of Females In This Nairaland Section Are Using The Male Monikers! - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:03am On Jun 23, 2021
I'm talking about the romance section.
Some rather not even put any moniker at all! They do so to be able to give inconsiderate feminist opinion on relationship matters. The fight to secure more simps in Nigeria has never been more rugged!
Check the viewers of the romance section, you will barely see a female moniker and they are thousands of them! Most male you see there are actually females disguising as males.
When you see a stupid comment by a male account thats just blindly/foolishly supporting the women even when its not wise, that could actually be some feminist biittch behind those texts!

There are a whole lot more females than males on this forum, not to talk of the ROMANCE section Common! We all know who should be into romantic matters more!
THINK ABOUT IT!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: 80% Of Females In This Nairaland Section Are Using The Male Monikers! - Redpill by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 23, 2021
Okay.
So,what do you want us to do about it?
Do u want us to change our gender because of u?
Bros, stop seeking for attention and find something reasonable to do with your life.
The owner of this forum no complain, na u dey complain.
Mtchewww.......

3 Likes

Re: 80% Of Females In This Nairaland Section Are Using The Male Monikers! - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:37pm On Jun 23, 2021
Doja2000:
Okay.
So,what do you want us to do about it?
Do u want us to change our gender because of u?
Bros, stop seeking for attention and find something reasonable to do with your life.
The owner of this forum no complain, na u dey complain.
Mtchewww.......
Your reply just shows how uneducated you are, like did you even read
Re: 80% Of Females In This Nairaland Section Are Using The Male Monikers! - Redpill by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 23, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Your reply just shows how uneducated you are, like did you even read
Lol. I think you should learn how to create reasonable and sensible thread because what I see is trash written by a simp pretending to be a redpiller.
Be matured for ones and stop acting like a smelly pússy.

4 Likes

Re: 80% Of Females In This Nairaland Section Are Using The Male Monikers! - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:59pm On Jun 23, 2021
Doja2000:
Lol. I think you should learn how to create reasonable and sensible thread because what I see is trash written by a simp pretending to be a redpiller.
Be matured for ones and stop acting like a smelly pússy.
Oh wait now i remember, you are that kid!
Re: 80% Of Females In This Nairaland Section Are Using The Male Monikers! - Redpill by Hoodbilonia: 3:06pm On Jun 23, 2021
Scam
Yunus6840:
I beg for the sake of Almighty God, am in need your help I'm post Graduate at kwara state college of Education Oro, department of (BUSINESS EDUCATION DEPARTMENT 2013/2016 SESSION) Since have finished my course at 2016 I was not collected my result till now because of I have carry over of 2 credit course in payment of half school fees to re-seat for the subject the some of half school fees is #50,000, there is a lot of opportunity come to me because of I don't present my result I lost the opportunity 2x, I was struggling to get the money been paid to collect my result I was doing sale Boy in one shop selling of clothes & shoes collecting #15,000 per sallary minus transport go nd come is 300 additional with feeding I'm tired I need your help I want collect my result giver never lack,I add all necessary evidence to all this, even to eat sometime is difficult for me because of savings money even I was develop Husher plz help me if you can, by the special grace of God U shall Always be successfully on everything thing U lay your life time and happiness& success shall not depart from your life may God bless shall continue be yours always grant all your want&heart desires in this life even be beyond your Immergination Amen, if it's any amount you can help me out pls for God sake,This my Account (6555680013 YUNUS YAHAYA FCMB BANK) thanks Giver Never Lack
Re: 80% Of Females In This Nairaland Section Are Using The Male Monikers! - Redpill by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 23, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Oh wait now i remember, you are that kid!
simp

(1) (Reply)

INTERESTING GIST (ladies Be Careful) / Have ATM Machine Disappoint You Before? / SA Woman Slammed 4 Giving Her Little Daughter Shisha To Smoke At A Party (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.