Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Steering The Wheel Of Tech Startups In Nigeria - Programming (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Steering The Wheel Of Tech Startups In Nigeria (11719 Views)

What Fintech Ideas Do You Think Startups In Nigeria Are Not Addressing? / Why Are All Tech Startups In Nigeria Fintechs? / Funding Opportunity For Tech-startups (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Steering The Wheel Of Tech Startups In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 30, 2022
Blogging in 2022
There are new opportunities for original writers. I am not talking about copying and pasting writing. This is an area under explored all over the world. If you know you are good with writing, just learn SEO and combine it with affilliate marketing. The result is great. Also, learn how to research keywords. This will guide you on what to write. Niche down to a specific business area and focus on it. After 18 months with 100 original posts, you should be earning something reasonable per month if you monetize your website very well.

Feel free to ask me questions.

3 Likes

Re: Steering The Wheel Of Tech Startups In Nigeria by SKhanmi: 5:35pm On Feb 21, 2022
PeaceJoyLove, Please don't abandon this thread. Some of us have learnt a lot from your posts here.

1 Like

Re: Steering The Wheel Of Tech Startups In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 22, 2022
SKhanmi:
PeaceJoyLove, Please don't abandon this thread. Some of us have learnt a lot from your posts here.
Actually, I have many activities on my plate. I started a thread on content writing recently. If anyone has any question, I will answer if I know the answer. And if I dont know the answer, I will be straight in my response.

What I want everyone to take note is that we should all invest in a very good laptop and a phone. We should go into any of the following: coding, digital marketing, passive income strategies, etc. Trading is a good one too (crypto and forex. Learn it. Dont give anyone your money to trade for you), etc.

God will help all of us.

1 Like

Re: Steering The Wheel Of Tech Startups In Nigeria by SKhanmi: 1:48pm On Feb 25, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:

Actually, I have many activities on my plate. I started a thread on content writing recently. If anyone has any question, I will answer if I know the answer. And if I dont know the answer, I will be straight in my response.

What I want everyone to take note is that we should all invest in a very good laptop and a phone. We should go into any of the following: coding, digital marketing, passive income strategies, etc. Trading is a good one too (crypto and forex. Learn it. Dont give anyone your money to trade for you), etc.

God will help all of us.

Understood, already followed your content writing thead. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can Obfuscated Php Script Be Decoded? / Programming Projects (individual) / Why Are Nigerian Programmers So Dumb?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.