Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,480 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

My Trauma (dating An Underage). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Trauma (dating An Underage). (335 Views)

My Trauma (dating An Underage). / Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman / Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Trauma (dating An Underage). by Hoodboy1805: 3:47pm On Jun 23, 2021
Hi everyone, I have always being a comment reader on this forum for years now, until I finally had reasons for joining, this faithful afternoon. I used to be a fuckboy and mostly all the girls I ever dated were lies and deceits, just to get down with them. But it's dawned on me this time as I met an 18year old lady, she wasn't looking her age and every man would have doubted that too, as she's so endowed before and behind, and of course did go for her as usual, things went well and we ended up doing the do. But unfortunately this time, I couldn't chop and clean mouth as usual. I started falling for this young lady, buy her stuffs pay her bills once in a while cos I'm not a type that spends lavishly on women I never truly loved any, initially. Now to cut the whole story short, I have been having issues with her lately she doesn't listen to me anymore, she barely picks my call, and this local man don fall in love. After thorough evidences this, afternoon cos I've been unable to go by my daily online hustle I'm not a fraudster okay. sad. I finally discovered this lady has been seeing another guy around the neighbourhood not just that he's someone I know. He dey pain me like this I don't really know what to do I want her back besides I need to know why she did that. I need your advice please come toy rescue this is a pure truth. Plus: she's an undergraduate.
Re: My Trauma (dating An Underage). by Xenry: 3:49pm On Jun 23, 2021
A typical example of when realities meets the expectations. shocked
You wan chop and clean mouth, now you don fall in love. Chai! grin
Re: My Trauma (dating An Underage). by chatinent: 3:55pm On Jun 23, 2021
G
Re: My Trauma (dating An Underage). by Blackmoran(m): 4:05pm On Jun 23, 2021
You need to be flogged for changing from your old ways which to me you are doing great before... In conclusion in this game the one who has the power to say no and walkaway as if nothing happens is always in the driving sit, because it is always in human nature to cherish what we can not have or control and abuse what we have already , it has lost value already since we have gotten it..

(1) (Reply)

3 Unmistakable Signs That Show You Are In A Toxic Relationship. / Who Are They? / How Can I Stop Blushing While Flirting And Cracking Jokes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.