Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,530 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

My Trauma (dating An Underage). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Trauma (dating An Underage). (3271 Views)

My Trauma (dating An Underage). / Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman / Advantages Of Dating An Older Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Trauma (dating An Underage). by Hoodboy1805: 3:57pm On Jun 23, 2021
Hi everyone, I have always being a comment reader on this forum for years now, until I finally had reasons for joining, this faithful afternoon. I used to be a fuckboy and mostly all the girls I ever dated were lies and deceits, just to get down with them. But it's dawned on me this time as I met an 18year old lady, she wasn't looking her age and every man would have doubted that too, as she's so endowed before and behind, and of course did go for her as usual, things went well and we ended up doing the do. But unfortunately this time, I couldn't chop and clean mouth as usual. I started falling for this young lady, buy her stuffs pay her bills once in a while cos I'm not a type that spends lavishly on women I never truly loved any, initially. Now to cut the whole story short, I have been having issues with her lately she doesn't listen to me anymore, she barely picks my call, and this local man don fall in love. After thorough evidences this, afternoon cos I've been unable to go by my daily online hustle I'm not a fraudster okay. sad. I finally discovered this lady has been seeing another guy around the neighbourhood not just that, he's someone I know, he dey pain me like this I don't really know what to do I want her back besides, I need to know why she did all that. I need your advice please come to my rescue this is a pure truth. Plus: she's an undergraduate.
Re: My Trauma (dating An Underage). by Xenry: 3:57pm On Jun 23, 2021
A typical example of when realities meets the expectations. shocked
You wan chop and clean mouth, now you don fall in love. Chai! grin

3 Likes

Re: My Trauma (dating An Underage). by hopeforcharles(m): 4:14pm On Jun 23, 2021
Guy i gat nothing for you. But let me help a brother
Rather move one, you were not enough for her had it been so she would have stayed, and besides she is in her hoein stage you can't get her back.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trauma (dating An Underage). by Cholls(m): 4:31pm On Jun 23, 2021
My brother just relax and learn your lesson

1 Like

Re: My Trauma (dating An Underage). by Blackmoran(m): 4:37pm On Jun 23, 2021
You need to be flogged for changing from your old ways which to me you are doing great before, in this game he who has the power to say no and walkaway as if nothing happens is always in the driving sit. In conclusion humans cherish and value what they can't have and abuse what they already have since it has no value anymore it is already been conquered...

6 Likes

Re: My Trauma (dating An Underage). by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 23, 2021
Undergraduate

Is she working ?

No I guess..

Bro free her .... Now what have you gained from her aside sex, I mean mentally physically financially spiritually...

Acquire assets not liabilities

5 Likes

Re: My Trauma (dating An Underage). by Damscodammy1(m): 4:50pm On Jun 23, 2021
So as hard as dis country b u dy....e sure 4 u o.
Re: My Trauma (dating An Underage). by Cerebellum: 5:02pm On Jun 23, 2021
OP nah mumu and to slap him dey Hungry me
Re: My Trauma (dating An Underage). by Randy100: 5:27pm On Jun 23, 2021
hopeforcharles:
Rather move one, you were not enough for her had it been so she would have stayed, and besides she is in her hoein stage you can't get her back.
kill me grin grin grin grin
Re: My Trauma (dating An Underage). by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 23, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: My Trauma (dating An Underage). by agbangam: 6:03pm On Jun 23, 2021
Stop doing under 23, their wahala plenty cheesy
Re: My Trauma (dating An Underage). by Kenturkey048(m): 7:15pm On Jun 23, 2021
hopeforcharles:

Oga leave you were not enough matter.....18year old must always behave that way...being enough or not being enough....

Our nighar didn't just played his card well...You don't fall in love with teenagers.To me 18year old girl,na teenager.You goofed...
Re: My Trauma (dating An Underage). by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 23, 2021
Blackmoran:
You need to be flogged for changing from your old ways which to me you are doing great before, in this game he who has the power to say no and walkaway as if nothing happens is always in the driving sit. In conclusion humans cherish and value what they can't have and abuse what they already have since it has no value anymore it is already been conquered...
Psychology wins every time, I forgot this rule during my last relationship.

1 Like

Re: My Trauma (dating An Underage). by frozen70(f): 8:51pm On Jun 23, 2021
Hoodboy1805:
Hi everyone, I have always being a comment reader on this forum for years now, until I finally had reasons for joining, this faithful afternoon. I used to be a fuckboy and mostly all the girls I ever dated were lies and deceits, just to get down with them. But it's dawned on me this time as I met an 18year old lady, she wasn't looking her age and every man would have doubted that too, as she's so endowed before and behind, and of course did go for her as usual, things went well and we ended up doing the do. But unfortunately this time, I couldn't chop and clean mouth as usual. I started falling for this young lady, buy her stuffs pay her bills once in a while cos I'm not a type that spends lavishly on women I never truly loved any, initially. Now to cut the whole story short, I have been having issues with her lately she doesn't listen to me anymore, she barely picks my call, and this local man don fall in love. After thorough evidences this, afternoon cos I've been unable to go by my daily online hustle I'm not a fraudster okay. sad. I finally discovered this lady has been seeing another guy around the neighbourhood not just that, he's someone I know, he dey pain me like this I don't really know what to do I want her back besides, I need to know why she did all that. I need your advice please come to my rescue this is a pure truth. Plus: she's an undergraduate.

Give her time

Men too do usually leaves existing relationships and hook up to with another
Re: My Trauma (dating An Underage). by AutoChick4U(f): 8:54pm On Jun 23, 2021
Hoodboy1805:
There are ladies who enjoy making a fvckboy fall in love and dumping him to prove a point. Na game wey you know. Move on

1 Like

Re: My Trauma (dating An Underage). by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 23, 2021
move on bro dont be decieved by ur emotions u can do it just forget about her for 3days it will fade
Re: My Trauma (dating An Underage). by Uncle93(m): 9:51pm On Jun 23, 2021
I was in the situation as you , but mine stayed loyal and remained loyal.
Re: My Trauma (dating An Underage). by halogate: 10:13pm On Jun 23, 2021
...drink two bottles of beer, chop well and move on with ur life.
Re: My Trauma (dating An Underage). by Drone95(m): 11:00pm On Jun 23, 2021
In cryptocurrency, it's call pump & dump. She pumped love inside u & dumped u. grin

1 Like

Re: My Trauma (dating An Underage). by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 23, 2021
She's doing to u what u have been doing to them... u wasted too much time with her.Fall out of love na liability she be undecided
Re: My Trauma (dating An Underage). by PacAmaru: 11:40pm On Jun 23, 2021
The plan na always to chop lockup now magot don turn to python..na normal bro once in a while u go jam one girl wey go make ur head spin but no lose frame my guy
Re: My Trauma (dating An Underage). by Obakashdee(m): 11:43pm On Jun 23, 2021
Rule number 1002: never take an underage girl serious, if you are not her first love or if you didn’t deflower her, this girl just begin to Dey enjoy life, she’s well endowed, my brother, chop this one and clean mouth, find someone your age group to be serious with.. this one just Dey start

1 Like

Re: My Trauma (dating An Underage). by Nobody: 12:26am On Jun 24, 2021
so you came to nairaland to find a solution?.... hahaha I laugh in Italy.....because na problem you must surly find

Re: My Trauma (dating An Underage). by Mastakija(m): 1:40am On Jun 24, 2021
Her pictures
Or forever hold ur peacegrin
Re: My Trauma (dating An Underage). by phemmyfour: 5:46am On Jun 24, 2021
Hoodboy1805:
That's Karma fighting back

(1) (Reply)

Two People Caught SHAMELESSLY Having Sex Inside The Car In The Open(video) / Help My Life , Am Confused / Slayqueen Spotted In Marching Hair Color With Her Baby (pix/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.