Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,989 members, 7,825,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Igbo Businessmen Ask Northern Traders To Give Estimate Of Losses From IPOB Attac - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Businessmen Ask Northern Traders To Give Estimate Of Losses From IPOB Attac (27446 Views)

South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. / Igbo Businessmen Urged To Invest At Home To Boost South-east Economy / Northern Traders Call-Off Strike, Say FG Agreed To Pay N4.75bn Compensation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Businessmen Ask Northern Traders To Give Estimate Of Losses From IPOB Attac by Kototey: 11:18am On Jun 24, 2021
Oh wow
Re: Igbo Businessmen Ask Northern Traders To Give Estimate Of Losses From IPOB Attac by Siwisheswereesh: 11:18am On Jun 24, 2021
Omo!

Piggiiddioootts can fear ehn grin

Nice move though smiley
Re: Igbo Businessmen Ask Northern Traders To Give Estimate Of Losses From IPOB Attac by EjaikreTheViper(f): 11:18am On Jun 24, 2021
HEAD SLAMMERS WILL NOT RECEIVE A DIME!!!

GREEDY IDIOTS!
Re: Igbo Businessmen Ask Northern Traders To Give Estimate Of Losses From IPOB Attac by dederocs(m): 11:18am On Jun 24, 2021
Good thing we are all reasoning together now, we have more to gain in this collective, true federalism is the way, devolution of powers, not division. Division might come at a price too high to pay.
Re: Igbo Businessmen Ask Northern Traders To Give Estimate Of Losses From IPOB Attac by MARKone(m): 11:18am On Jun 24, 2021
Good gesture, Easterners should also forward an Estimate of the Damages by Fulani Herdsmen to the Northern Businessmen.
Re: Igbo Businessmen Ask Northern Traders To Give Estimate Of Losses From IPOB Attac by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 24, 2021
It's always a relief knowing we still have some kindhearted & peacemaking people from each region.

May God bless them. I pray their business will never run down ijn.

Re: Igbo Businessmen Ask Northern Traders To Give Estimate Of Losses From IPOB Attac by SmartPolician: 11:21am On Jun 24, 2021
Nice!
Re: Igbo Businessmen Ask Northern Traders To Give Estimate Of Losses From IPOB Attac by bluecircle470: 11:22am On Jun 24, 2021
Investigative:
if ipob really attacked northerners in the east ,there would have left east
But as am typing they are still going around polishing shoe
Selling sugar cane

They should give estimate with a picture
And shop receipt to prove such attack
U will be surprise to see them become dumb

Dumb brain

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Businessmen Ask Northern Traders To Give Estimate Of Losses From IPOB Attac by Masterkernel1: 11:23am On Jun 24, 2021
Commentor:

I'm sure you would be claiming to be educated.

How do you claim something without proof? Mr. Lecturer!
Re: Igbo Businessmen Ask Northern Traders To Give Estimate Of Losses From IPOB Attac by mbaise1000: 11:23am On Jun 24, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Commentor:

I'm sure you would be claiming to be educated.

As an educated person, you may want to tell us how to verify their claims
Re: Igbo Businessmen Ask Northern Traders To Give Estimate Of Losses From IPOB Attac by hmohammed(m): 11:24am On Jun 24, 2021
Saifullah01:
I know closet ipob supporters wont like this.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/06/23/igbo-businessmen-ask-northern-traders-give-estimate-losses-incurred-ipob-attacks

I guess the Igbos on nairaland are not a true representation of the general Igbo race. The one on Nairaland are very unfortunate

1 Like

Re: Igbo Businessmen Ask Northern Traders To Give Estimate Of Losses From IPOB Attac by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 24, 2021
Saifullah01:
@lalasticlala are you guys against good news. must it always be bad news you push to FP

You call this a bad news?

Re: Igbo Businessmen Ask Northern Traders To Give Estimate Of Losses From IPOB Attac by Nuelito: 11:24am On Jun 24, 2021
Ok
Re: Igbo Businessmen Ask Northern Traders To Give Estimate Of Losses From IPOB Attac by Masterkernel1: 11:25am On Jun 24, 2021
proxillin:
Afonja is in every tribe.

Igbos are not cooperate just like yorubas.

Co-operate like Tinubu and Lagos State Governor sending troops to kills Lekki Protesters, right?
Re: Igbo Businessmen Ask Northern Traders To Give Estimate Of Losses From IPOB Attac by DrChukki: 11:25am On Jun 24, 2021
T
Re: Igbo Businessmen Ask Northern Traders To Give Estimate Of Losses From IPOB Attac by Asquare84(m): 11:25am On Jun 24, 2021
i keep saying that wealthy ibo men don't believe in this so called biaafra agitation
Re: Igbo Businessmen Ask Northern Traders To Give Estimate Of Losses From IPOB Attac by Blakpot: 11:25am On Jun 24, 2021
Odogwu dem!!!
Show them how diplomacy works.

Not every time a Northerner is attacked in the east, their brothers start threatening to kill igbos in the north.

When an igbo man is killed in the north do u hear different Igbo groups calling for the head of every northern in the east?
Re: Igbo Businessmen Ask Northern Traders To Give Estimate Of Losses From IPOB Attac by 123papas(m): 11:26am On Jun 24, 2021

1 Like

Re: Igbo Businessmen Ask Northern Traders To Give Estimate Of Losses From IPOB Attac by drey076(m): 11:28am On Jun 24, 2021
Yenefer:
Nah! Thanks thou, we have something better in-store when Buhari finishes his tenure.
what do u have in store? whatever the northerners do after Buhari's tenure will certainly hasten the break-up of Nigeria and that is our prayer
Re: Igbo Businessmen Ask Northern Traders To Give Estimate Of Losses From IPOB Attac by ClitRaider: 11:29am On Jun 24, 2021
Who's Igbo, who's ipob?!
Re: Igbo Businessmen Ask Northern Traders To Give Estimate Of Losses From IPOB Attac by CSTRR: 11:30am On Jun 24, 2021
The igbos are megalomaniacs.

Very loud people.

They major on the minor and minor on the major.

They are not very tactical as a group.
Too showy. Very little depth to their collective actions.
Re: Igbo Businessmen Ask Northern Traders To Give Estimate Of Losses From IPOB Attac by Eronms25: 11:32am On Jun 24, 2021
Freethinker87:
Anyone who can help us locate Joshua Ajisope of Farmfunded Agroservices Ltd will get a N50,000 reward for their effort.

Anyone with credible information should contact me directly on Telegram at @Audacious_Investor.

Reason: Joshua Ajisope ran away with investors money.

Lol he is near my house buying akara with your money
Re: Igbo Businessmen Ask Northern Traders To Give Estimate Of Losses From IPOB Attac by CSTRR: 11:33am On Jun 24, 2021
Or maybe it is the quality of elites in igboland.

They are not very deep like say a tinubu.

They can easily be figured out and out-maneuvrred.
Re: Igbo Businessmen Ask Northern Traders To Give Estimate Of Losses From IPOB Attac by Nobody: 11:33am On Jun 24, 2021
Saifullah01:
I know closet ipob supporters wont like this.

Highest N350
Re: Igbo Businessmen Ask Northern Traders To Give Estimate Of Losses From IPOB Attac by authority2006(m): 11:33am On Jun 24, 2021
nony43:
Northerners are still doing business everywhere in the East. Their brothers who only reads daily trust that bears fake newsor their mumu radio are the ones instilling fear in the north

Fake news like the driver of cattle loaded truck and his motor boy who were killed by IPOB and cattle stolen? Like the onion truck looted? Or the onion market looted in the dead of the night?
Re: Igbo Businessmen Ask Northern Traders To Give Estimate Of Losses From IPOB Attac by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:34am On Jun 24, 2021
This DesertReporter should be shut down for this propaganda...

Na U mad people dey cause wahala for this country with una fake news up and down.

Stupid people.
Re: Igbo Businessmen Ask Northern Traders To Give Estimate Of Losses From IPOB Attac by authority2006(m): 11:35am On Jun 24, 2021
Freethinker87:
Anyone who can help us locate Joshua Ajisope of Farmfunded Agroservices Ltd will get a N50,000 reward for their effort.

Anyone with credible information should contact me directly on Telegram at @Audacious_Investor.

Lol. I'm hundred percent sure that some people warned you guys.
Re: Igbo Businessmen Ask Northern Traders To Give Estimate Of Losses From IPOB Attac by Olarewaju89: 11:36am On Jun 24, 2021
Freethinker87:

Humm... Which position did he hold in that company?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Enugu APC Chiefs Fight Over Ministerial Slot / Buhari Receives Delegates From Peugeot Automobile Nigeria Limited In Abuja(pics) / Amotekun Personnel To Carry Licensed Firearms — South-West Attorney Generals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.