Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Igbo Businessmen Ask Northern Traders To Give Estimate Of Losses From IPOB Attac - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Businessmen Ask Northern Traders To Give Estimate Of Losses From IPOB Attac (27444 Views)

South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. / Igbo Businessmen Urged To Invest At Home To Boost South-east Economy / Northern Traders Call-Off Strike, Say FG Agreed To Pay N4.75bn Compensation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Businessmen Ask Northern Traders To Give Estimate Of Losses From IPOB Attac by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 24, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

Either that or FG is bankrolling them in this their by force by fire marriage!
go ask Chief grin

Re: Igbo Businessmen Ask Northern Traders To Give Estimate Of Losses From IPOB Attac by vedaxcool(m): 2:56pm On Jun 24, 2021
odduduwa:
more educated than you

I didn't ask for your future plans.
Re: Igbo Businessmen Ask Northern Traders To Give Estimate Of Losses From IPOB Attac by Tranquillity360: 3:16pm On Jun 24, 2021
Sunday2021:
You guys should be courageous to stand by your action.
I am not surprise, if ipob will say ugm are not their members what do you expect?
If Abaribe will open his dirty mouth to say UGM are not Igbos, what do we expect from creyfish like you?
If you guys can call ikonso an innocent gunman, what else do we expect?
I don't like fools quoting me.

So.......

Re: Igbo Businessmen Ask Northern Traders To Give Estimate Of Losses From IPOB Attac by crackhouse(m): 3:34pm On Jun 24, 2021
Don't tell me it's because of the threat issued by the North in one video some days back.
Re: Igbo Businessmen Ask Northern Traders To Give Estimate Of Losses From IPOB Attac by Basher8583: 3:40pm On Jun 24, 2021
rummmy:
Nobody is giving anybody a dime...
This news is fake..
No northerner was attacked.
They should provide evidence of the so call goods..
Waybill.
Purchase invoice.
Shop rent receipt.
More over,the goods are supposed to be under insurance if at all.
No Kobo ............

The onion wey you theif yesterday nko. I supposed you politely asked the operators of the truck to walk away
Re: Igbo Businessmen Ask Northern Traders To Give Estimate Of Losses From IPOB Attac by gawu1: 4:34pm On Jun 24, 2021
Tranquillity360:
All this can't stop Nigeria division,Yesterday was Igbo man marry fulani girl,Today Igbo Northerners,next blababa,and so no.

Ipob never attack Northerners in East because Ipob fight is between them and FG.
If ipob attack Northerners,none will remain in East.
Are you saying those onion terrorists that killed Gulak were not not ipob gunmen?
You can deny the obvious but that doesn't absolved ipob pigs from blame for violence they perpetuate against northern traders in the East recently.
Re: Igbo Businessmen Ask Northern Traders To Give Estimate Of Losses From IPOB Attac by gawu1: 4:40pm On Jun 24, 2021
EjaikreTheViper:
HEAD SLAMMERS WILL NOT RECEIVE A DIME!!!

GREEDY IDIOTS!
Who invited a prostitute into this matter?
Re: Igbo Businessmen Ask Northern Traders To Give Estimate Of Losses From IPOB Attac by rummmy: 4:49pm On Jun 24, 2021
Basher8583:

The onion wey you theif yesterday nko. I supposed you politely asked the operators of the truck to walk away
the only people that stole your onions are your people..
You can't blackmail us.......we are more than that...... valuelless onions of all thing.
Re: Igbo Businessmen Ask Northern Traders To Give Estimate Of Losses From IPOB Attac by mechanics(m): 5:10pm On Jun 24, 2021
Nice move, even in far north like Yobe state, you will see an igbo man.
Re: Igbo Businessmen Ask Northern Traders To Give Estimate Of Losses From IPOB Attac by Investigative: 5:36pm On Jun 24, 2021
Lionofthedesert:

WILL YOU SHUT UP ? AFTER THE WAR IN 1966 ARE THE IGBOS STILL IN THE NORT OR NOT ? YOU ARE DAFT TO THINK NORTHERNERS WONT BE IN THE EAST AGAIN BECAUSE THEY WERE ATTACKED....

CAN THESE BUSINESS MEN PAY FOR THE LIFES LOST ? ANYWAY NORTHERNERS DONT FEED FAT ON THE DEADS LIKE YOU PEOPLE DO...IF I CAN RECALL SINCE 2015 BIAFRA AGITATORS AS BURN COUNTLESS OF DANGOTE TRUCKS OF WHICH AM VERY MUCH AWARE OF.

IT SEEMS YOU FORGET IN A RUSH ALL THE ATTROCITIES COMMITTED BY YOUR TERRORIST BROTHERS......THE NORTH IS ONLY BEING CALCULATIVE DUE TO IGBOS NOT IN SUPPORT OF THE MADNESS AND NOT TO PLAY INTO THE TERRORIST AND BY SETTING THE COUNTRY ON FIRE LIKE UR BROTHERS WANT, IF NOT YOU KNOW WHAT THE SCORES WILL BE BY NOW....
Hahahahha
So you don’t know igbo left the north in drive during that progrom
Really ?
You are brain dead

Re: Igbo Businessmen Ask Northern Traders To Give Estimate Of Losses From IPOB Attac by emilo2bad: 6:00pm On Jun 24, 2021
Realtalk20:
Fake news probably
I feel your pain bro
Re: Igbo Businessmen Ask Northern Traders To Give Estimate Of Losses From IPOB Attac by Basher8583: 6:36pm On Jun 24, 2021
rummmy:
the only people that stole your onions are your people..
You can't blackmail us.......we are more than that...... valuelless onions of all thing.

Onion thieeeeeeeeef.

But una for don chop onion finish by now oh. Wetin you go thief again

Since Northerners has considered your region high risk to do business, food stuff will be so expensive in your side. Pele. Please don't blame this on GMB oh.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Businessmen Ask Northern Traders To Give Estimate Of Losses From IPOB Attac by Realtalk20: 6:38pm On Jun 24, 2021
emilo2bad:

I feel your pain bro

1. We are not Bros

2. I feel no pain here as I have no stake in either the southeast or North

3. Lastly you are a talkative
Re: Igbo Businessmen Ask Northern Traders To Give Estimate Of Losses From IPOB Attac by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 24, 2021
Investigative:
if ipob really attacked northerners in the east ,there would have left east
But as am typing they are still going around polishing shoe
Selling sugar cane

They should give estimate with a picture
And shop receipt to prove such attack
U will be surprise to see them become dumb
u're a big shame, asking for evidence on someone's case but in urs whatever lies they cook u accept it unconditionally.
Go and make a research, a shoe shiner make more money than lazy graduate teaching in wicked private school. last week, I interviewed a Northerner repairing shoes in the south and he confirmed to me that he makes averagely 2-3k daily. He said they think we're fool but we see them as bigger fools because they can't do anything with their hands!
Re: Igbo Businessmen Ask Northern Traders To Give Estimate Of Losses From IPOB Attac by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 24, 2021
Yenefer:
Nah! Thanks thou, we have something better in-store when Buhari finishes his tenure.
Tambuwal/Wike will contest under PDP or Atiku and Tinubu or Osinbajo will contest under APC. Do u think Northerners are fools?
Northerners are the masters of this game, better die a happy person than to die with revenge that u can never attempt!
Re: Igbo Businessmen Ask Northern Traders To Give Estimate Of Losses From IPOB Attac by Investigative: 11:32pm On Jun 24, 2021
Coronabirus:
u're a big shame, asking for evidence on someone's case but in urs whatever lies they cook u accept it unconditionally.
Go and make a research, a shoe shiner make more money than lazy graduate teaching in wicked private school. last week, I interviewed a Northerner repairing shoes in the south and he confirmed to me that he makes averagely 2-3k daily. He said they think we're fool but we see them as bigger fools because they can't do anything with their hands!
What is this one saying

Re: Igbo Businessmen Ask Northern Traders To Give Estimate Of Losses From IPOB Attac by skybeauty(f): 4:55am On Jun 25, 2021
They should be talking about compensation for over 5000 innocent igbos killed so far in the name of searching for IPOB. The supposed trailer of onion from the north they claimed was looted in Owerri belongs to an Igbo man, the driver is also Igbo. They should compensate the families of over 100 innocent persons killed at Lekki toll gate. They should also compensate the families of over 500 persons killed in Obigbo in PH etc. Ndi ara
Re: Igbo Businessmen Ask Northern Traders To Give Estimate Of Losses From IPOB Attac by Difrent: 5:26am On Jun 25, 2021
MadamExcellency:

There was never a threat or targeted attack on Northerners living in Imo State.

You now agree all those ESN videos is full of lies, so you people are now agreeing that indeed UGM were killing people all over the east , though y'all said it was DSS setting up IPOB......the truth will come out one day , whether about lies of Ibos marginalization or even herdsmen killing in the east.....
Re: Igbo Businessmen Ask Northern Traders To Give Estimate Of Losses From IPOB Attac by MadamExcellency: 6:57am On Jun 25, 2021
Difrent:

You now agree all those ESN videos is full of lies, so you people are now agreeing that indeed UGM were killing people all over the east , though y'all said it was DSS setting up IPOB......the truth will come out one day , whether about lies of Ibos marginalization or even herdsmen killing in the east.....

Stop being mischievous. If you want to quote my comment do it in full since you lack comprehension. The context was there in the comment hence give other reader the opportunity to understand my comments than taking it out of context.
Re: Igbo Businessmen Ask Northern Traders To Give Estimate Of Losses From IPOB Attac by rummmy: 11:43am On Jun 25, 2021
Basher8583:

Onion thieeeeeeeeef.

But una for don chop onion finish by now oh. Wetin you go thief again

Since Northerners has considered your region high risk to do business, food stuff will be so expensive in your side. Pele. Please don't blame this on GMB oh.

we must not eat your food,we have ours..
Una go broke die...
Kikiki
Re: Igbo Businessmen Ask Northern Traders To Give Estimate Of Losses From IPOB Attac by Difrent: 1:07pm On Jun 25, 2021
MadamExcellency:

Stop being mischievous. If you want to quote my comment do it in full since you lack comprehension. The context was there in the comment hence give other reader the opportunity to understand my comments than taking it out of context.

Tnis is what you originally wrote

"You mean Igbos attacked Northerners in Imo State?

What stupid lie is this?

Don't comment nonsense if you don't live in Southeast. During the periods of clashes between UGM and the Security agencies, which the Igbos close businesses by 5pm to 6pm, the Northerners were doing their businesses till late at night.

There was never a threat or targeted attack on Northerners living in Imo State. "

You clearly was trying to exonerate ESN of the crimes they committed by claiming they killed no northerner and I replied you that that means all those doctored videos of ESN killing HERDSMEN in the east is FAKE and LIES one then wonder why release fake videos only to deny then when the heat is on you .
ESN showed us their rocket launcher now
And their guns
But here you are saying otherwise

So how am I being mischievous?
Re: Igbo Businessmen Ask Northern Traders To Give Estimate Of Losses From IPOB Attac by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 25, 2021
Investigative:
if ipob really attacked northerners in the east ,there would have left east
But as am typing they are still going around polishing shoe
Selling sugar cane

They should give estimate with a picture
And shop receipt to prove such attack
U will be surprise to see them become dumb
Shop receipts?! You’re disputing something everyone saw on video?!?! May God save you because you’re evil hearted. If they retaliate now you’ll start running to United Nations.
Re: Igbo Businessmen Ask Northern Traders To Give Estimate Of Losses From IPOB Attac by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 25, 2021
Ibos are a very weird group. The way you guys think, only the devil understands.
Re: Igbo Businessmen Ask Northern Traders To Give Estimate Of Losses From IPOB Attac by nony43(m): 11:53pm On Jun 25, 2021
authority2006:

Fake news like the driver of cattle loaded truck and his motor boy who were killed by IPOB and cattle stolen? Like the onion truck looted? Or the onion market looted in the dead of the night?

Have you asked what happened? Why haven't we seen the northerners going back to the north in truck loads like they always do in times of crisis.
Re: Igbo Businessmen Ask Northern Traders To Give Estimate Of Losses From IPOB Attac by authority2006(m): 10:46am On Jun 26, 2021
nony43:

Have you asked what happened?
Tell us what happened now?

Why haven't we seen the northerners going back to the north in truck loads like they always do in times of crisis.

You think it is easy to relocate? Why would they start going back to the north because of pockets of violence and isolated attacks? If about 10 igbos are killed in the north today, do you think the rest living in the north will just start heading for the south east? It is not that simple o

1 Like

Re: Igbo Businessmen Ask Northern Traders To Give Estimate Of Losses From IPOB Attac by Olujoe1(m): 3:00pm On Jun 26, 2021
de

Re: Igbo Businessmen Ask Northern Traders To Give Estimate Of Losses From IPOB Attac by 6lackmill: 6:00pm On Jun 26, 2021
Commentor:

I'm sure you would be claiming to be educated.

And how did he not being educated related to what he wrote?

Professor in Harvard University
Re: Igbo Businessmen Ask Northern Traders To Give Estimate Of Losses From IPOB Attac by Lionofthedesert: 9:37am On Jun 27, 2021
Investigative:

Hahahahha
So you don’t know igbo left the north in drive during that progrom
Really ?
You are brain dead

REALLY KANU HAVE USED YOUR BRAIN.....DID ALL OF THEM LEAVE, ARE THEY STILL NOT THERE TILL DATE ? EWU

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Shows Off Her PVCs (Photo) / PDP, ADC, SDP, 35 Parties Hold Alliance Talks To Oust Buhari / Imo APC Members Protest On The Streets Against Imposition Of Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.