Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,990 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Igbo Businessmen Ask Northern Traders To Give Estimate Of Losses From IPOB Attac - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Businessmen Ask Northern Traders To Give Estimate Of Losses From IPOB Attac (27440 Views)

South-East Politicians Meet With Igbo Businessmen In Lagos. / Igbo Businessmen Urged To Invest At Home To Boost South-east Economy / Northern Traders Call-Off Strike, Say FG Agreed To Pay N4.75bn Compensation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Businessmen Ask Northern Traders To Give Estimate Of Losses From IPOB Attac by Vireani79: 11:37am On Jun 24, 2021
You want to give a northerner that knows how to steal an open cheque
Hope u have billions or even trillions cos they will milk you till you become an almajiri
Re: Igbo Businessmen Ask Northern Traders To Give Estimate Of Losses From IPOB Attac by BJanta: 11:38am On Jun 24, 2021
Saifullah01:
I know closet ipob supporters wont like this.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/06/23/igbo-businessmen-ask-northern-traders-give-estimate-losses-incurred-ipob-attacks

Igbo people and disunity, you hardly can separate them. It has always been like that even from the first republic. They always sell themselves out.They are their own chiefest enemies, but they are always pointing to others. Give them the presidential slot now, it then you will see original roforofo in-fighting. They can't ever talk with one voice because everyone seeks out for himself. Now they are the ones paying compensatiion to the herdsmen to reward them for killing Igbo people!
Re: Igbo Businessmen Ask Northern Traders To Give Estimate Of Losses From IPOB Attac by CSTRR: 11:39am On Jun 24, 2021
A prudent person foresees danger and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.

Prov 22:3

The passage speaks directly to the Igbo people.
They are very simple People and often pay for their simpleness.

The greatest need in igboland is wisdom.
Not wealth or infrastructure.

Wisdom is what is lacking.
Re: Igbo Businessmen Ask Northern Traders To Give Estimate Of Losses From IPOB Attac by jobportng(m): 11:39am On Jun 24, 2021
so that what will happen ?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Businessmen Ask Northern Traders To Give Estimate Of Losses From IPOB Attac by Lionofthedesert: 11:41am On Jun 24, 2021
Investigative:
if ipob really attacked northerners in the east ,there would have left east
But as am typing they are still going around polishing shoe
Selling sugar cane

They should give estimate with a picture
And shop receipt to prove such attack
U will be surprise to see them become dumb

WILL YOU SHUT UP ? AFTER THE WAR IN 1966 ARE THE IGBOS STILL IN THE NORT OR NOT ? YOU ARE DAFT TO THINK NORTHERNERS WONT BE IN THE EAST AGAIN BECAUSE THEY WERE ATTACKED....

CAN THESE BUSINESS MEN PAY FOR THE LIFES LOST ? ANYWAY NORTHERNERS DONT FEED FAT ON THE DEADS LIKE YOU PEOPLE DO...IF I CAN RECALL SINCE 2015 BIAFRA AGITATORS AS BURN COUNTLESS OF DANGOTE TRUCKS OF WHICH AM VERY MUCH AWARE OF.

IT SEEMS YOU FORGET IN A RUSH ALL THE ATTROCITIES COMMITTED BY YOUR TERRORIST BROTHERS......THE NORTH IS ONLY BEING CALCULATIVE DUE TO IGBOS NOT IN SUPPORT OF THE MADNESS AND NOT TO PLAY INTO THE TERRORIST AND BY SETTING THE COUNTRY ON FIRE LIKE UR BROTHERS WANT, IF NOT YOU KNOW WHAT THE SCORES WILL BE BY NOW....
Re: Igbo Businessmen Ask Northern Traders To Give Estimate Of Losses From IPOB Attac by hope4nigeria(m): 11:43am On Jun 24, 2021
Commentor:

I'm sure you would be claiming to be educated.
sure you are alimajiri bathing with cow urine.
Re: Igbo Businessmen Ask Northern Traders To Give Estimate Of Losses From IPOB Attac by SmartPolician: 11:43am On Jun 24, 2021
123papas:

Why do you guys insult people? They are trying to establish a point that northern businesses in the east were not attacked. This is counter intelligence.

Apologies! I didn't even read the article
Abeg make I delete the comment grin
Re: Igbo Businessmen Ask Northern Traders To Give Estimate Of Losses From IPOB Attac by Obipaul77(m): 11:46am On Jun 24, 2021
Commentor:

I'm sure you would be claiming to be educated.
If he's not educated, how come you understood his write-ups that made you give your trash comment?.
Re: Igbo Businessmen Ask Northern Traders To Give Estimate Of Losses From IPOB Attac by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:49am On Jun 24, 2021
Have they also repay the killings and losess melted on Igbos in the North right from the 1943 attack in Jos....

Those Igbos born in the North are so different from the ones in the south west and those born in the east!
Re: Igbo Businessmen Ask Northern Traders To Give Estimate Of Losses From IPOB Attac by slowice(m): 11:53am On Jun 24, 2021
Northerners are happily doing their business in the east but there are people, some northerners too, who are pushing a dangerous narrative that northerners are being attacked in the east and their businesses destroyed. While there might be northerners who lost properties in the east, let it be clear that they not under any form of attack and whatever is being reported is deliberately blown out of proportion for devious reasons.

After the EndSARS saga and how they accused igbos and ipob of destroying the west and Abuja, it has become clear that their are people who re hellbent to setup igbos for attacks in the North. Of course that failed and they took the fight to the east which also failed. They are doing everything possible to create chaos in the east and further their devilish agenda but God pass them.
Re: Igbo Businessmen Ask Northern Traders To Give Estimate Of Losses From IPOB Attac by frankson1(m): 11:55am On Jun 24, 2021
Investigative:
if ipob really attacked northerners in the east ,there have left east
Selling sugar cane

Just as Igbos left the North when they were been attacked.
Re: Igbo Businessmen Ask Northern Traders To Give Estimate Of Losses From IPOB Attac by drnoel: 12:14pm On Jun 24, 2021
Saifullah01:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/06/23/igbo-businessmen-ask-northern-traders-give-estimate-losses-incurred-ipob-attacks

What are they talking about? What of the losses igbo and Christian people accrued in the North from attack of Book haram, herdsmen and others? Who will give them back those? Where are their bleeding heart for them. This is either fake news or political motivated
Re: Igbo Businessmen Ask Northern Traders To Give Estimate Of Losses From IPOB Attac by OHIGGI: 12:17pm On Jun 24, 2021
when it comes to money igbos are capable

1 Like

Re: Igbo Businessmen Ask Northern Traders To Give Estimate Of Losses From IPOB Attac by Tomilola360: 12:23pm On Jun 24, 2021
Sebastine1994:
na chicken change for Igbo man.

Igbos are silent billionaire, it just that we don't make noise.

only one Igbo man will pay that nonsense. even if it is 5 billions. Igbo can pay

igbo amaka.

we will buy the whole hausa land and chase them to the Sahel.

money talks

And yet you are here on NL ranting like a poor goat that you are.
Re: Igbo Businessmen Ask Northern Traders To Give Estimate Of Losses From IPOB Attac by OmoManU: 12:25pm On Jun 24, 2021
Saifullah01:

If this is true, then it calls for appreciation, this shows the igbo elders knows the implications of all the nonsenses all these their yoots are toying with
Re: Igbo Businessmen Ask Northern Traders To Give Estimate Of Losses From IPOB Attac by APOSTLECHUMA: 12:25pm On Jun 24, 2021
Am touched by this good development, It is better to live in peace than to war war. Kalu is in the comfort of his home in Europe eating burger, while ordering peopl to go and die for his selfish ambition. Moses used a different approach from this violent approach kalu is using.
Re: Igbo Businessmen Ask Northern Traders To Give Estimate Of Losses From IPOB Attac by Sebastine1994(m): 12:25pm On Jun 24, 2021
Tomilola360:

And yet you are here on NL ranting like a poor goat that you are.

so. it means I am free. I don't work for anyone. I dey my shop. my salesgirls does everything.

make I send you small thing, I understand na frustration, send me pm. sharp sharp
Re: Igbo Businessmen Ask Northern Traders To Give Estimate Of Losses From IPOB Attac by Ategberoson(m): 12:31pm On Jun 24, 2021
Igbo people need education, you don't call for secede in a country and continue to buy and invest there

they're accusing Nigeria govt the same thing they're doing. imagine southeast is not good for business and buying properties but North and west are good right? just as Nigeria hospital ain't good for Nigeria politicians

if you can't relocate back to East or non northern region stop beating the secede drum because you people have made average aboki see secession as war
Re: Igbo Businessmen Ask Northern Traders To Give Estimate Of Losses From IPOB Attac by Paretomaster1(m): 12:35pm On Jun 24, 2021
Tranquillity360:
All this can't stop Nigeria division,Yesterday was Igbo man marry fulani girl,Today Igbo Northerners,next blababa,and so no.

Ipob never attack Northerners in East because Ipob fight is between them and FG.
If ipob attack Northerners,none will remain in East.

It's either you r plain stoopid or daft....
Re: Igbo Businessmen Ask Northern Traders To Give Estimate Of Losses From IPOB Attac by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:44pm On Jun 24, 2021
PAYIN FOR YOUR STUPIDITY CONTINUES. So, my dear igbo brodas, the govt will definitely tax you to fix what you and your senseless violent siblings destroyed in the east from imo to abia. angry
Re: Igbo Businessmen Ask Northern Traders To Give Estimate Of Losses From IPOB Attac by Tranquillity360: 12:46pm On Jun 24, 2021
Paretomaster1:

It's either am plain stoopid or daft....
Good for you.
Re: Igbo Businessmen Ask Northern Traders To Give Estimate Of Losses From IPOB Attac by ka1y(m): 12:47pm On Jun 24, 2021
Some prominent businessmen in the South-East led by Nigerian politician Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu, have called on northern traders in the region to provide them with an estimate of the losses incurred as a result of attacks by Biafran agitators.

The same people that cannot compensate their fellow igbos when their properties are destroyed in North by the caliphate. For me they are paying their dept. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Igbo Businessmen Ask Northern Traders To Give Estimate Of Losses From IPOB Attac by emimore: 12:55pm On Jun 24, 2021
When will northern businessmen give the same offer to Southerners who have been surfering losses in the north for years
Re: Igbo Businessmen Ask Northern Traders To Give Estimate Of Losses From IPOB Attac by Positivepoint(m): 1:39pm On Jun 24, 2021
Investigative:
if ipob really attacked northerners in the east ,there would have left east
Selling sugar cane

Well I guess all the burning trucks of livestock and food are from Somali. Fool
Re: Igbo Businessmen Ask Northern Traders To Give Estimate Of Losses From IPOB Attac by Valuelife: 1:46pm On Jun 24, 2021
I want Iwuanynwu to also pay for the life and properties of Igbo's killed and destroyed in the North for decades. This is hypocrisy.
Re: Igbo Businessmen Ask Northern Traders To Give Estimate Of Losses From IPOB Attac by odduduwa: 2:11pm On Jun 24, 2021
vedaxcool:

By ipob standards he is highly educated with p
PoohD
more educated than you
Re: Igbo Businessmen Ask Northern Traders To Give Estimate Of Losses From IPOB Attac by adabaraabdul: 2:15pm On Jun 24, 2021
If true this is a welcome development. We need people like this to keep us together as one living in peace and unity while we still continue to peacefully call on the government to do better and more in terms of governance.
Re: Igbo Businessmen Ask Northern Traders To Give Estimate Of Losses From IPOB Attac by witworth(m): 2:24pm On Jun 24, 2021
Which losses wey Dem wan estimate, wetin dey do some APC led igbo slaves self, losses wey just start, war wey just begin, make Dem wait, count still plenty.
Useless people.
Re: Igbo Businessmen Ask Northern Traders To Give Estimate Of Losses From IPOB Attac by Sunday2021: 2:34pm On Jun 24, 2021
stonemasonn:
Na una go still beg for unity.... I trust Igbos, anything you do to them in the north, they'll reply with equal measures in the east. Properties won't matter, it is life that will matter.
just wait, two years is no far.
Re: Igbo Businessmen Ask Northern Traders To Give Estimate Of Losses From IPOB Attac by Sunday2021: 2:48pm On Jun 24, 2021
Tranquillity360:
All this can't stop Nigeria division,Yesterday was Igbo man marry fulani girl,Today Igbo Northerners,next blababa,and so no.

Ipob never attack Northerners in East because Ipob fight is between them and FG.
If ipob attack Northerners,none will remain in East.
You guys should be courageous to stand by your action.
I am not surprise, if ipob will say ugm are not their members what do you expect?
If Abaribe will open his dirty mouth to say UGM are not Igbos, what do we expect from creyfish like you?
If you guys can call ikonso an innocent gunman, what else do we expect?
Re: Igbo Businessmen Ask Northern Traders To Give Estimate Of Losses From IPOB Attac by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 24, 2021
Realtalk20:
Fake news probably
. I thought it was Fake News, until I read it on BBC news undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Activists Announce Venues For EndSARS Protests Across Nigeria And Abroad / Imo State Vigilante Applicants Form (Photos) / N-Power Is Propaganda - Senator Abaribe Blasts Buhari's Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.