Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi (32772 Views)

Police Not Willing To Arrest Criminal Herdsmen In Ondo – Governor Akeredolu / IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi / Criminal Herdsmen: Ooni Sends Warning To Sunday Ighoho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by MansoryMX(m): 5:13pm On Jun 23, 2021
nero2face:
please add more speakers bro...terrible thing sprouting from the North...

Imagine the nonsense this bandit prophet abi Imam or Scholar! Whatever da fvck he is, dey talk! Omorrrr this people really waited for Nigerians to elected one of theirs before them begin manifest!

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by oluwasegun007(m): 5:14pm On Jun 23, 2021
Jesu!!!

Funke shocked

1 Like

Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by sgtponzihater1(m): 5:16pm On Jun 23, 2021
Sadly I agree. Herdsmen can be blamed for their crime. Igbos commit crime against humanity every day and pass the buck. Unknown gun men is a new term originated by Igbos and their bandit apologists.

You see Chinedu Ifaegbu comit a crime, and Ipob either say thing like. "If not Buhari, this will not have happened" or "how are you sure he is not using a fake name". The latest is a group of criminals speaking Igbo, and they where asking " Is it only Ibos, that speak Igbo?, I know Fulani's that can speak Igbo fluently"

1 Like

Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by Minde1: 5:16pm On Jun 23, 2021
Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by Gandollaar(f): 5:17pm On Jun 23, 2021
SavagesWillLose:

This hatred will destroy them in no time.
Igbos are waxing stronger world-wide. You and your likes and Gumi your hero can only droop saliva in wonderment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by mozona(m): 5:17pm On Jun 23, 2021
This country is a joke
Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by Iykenuwa(m): 5:17pm On Jun 23, 2021
was he high on fermented camel urine?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by PAWG(m): 5:20pm On Jun 23, 2021
You needed to see the visible amazement with which I read this article. At the end all I did was SMH.

undecided

1 Like

Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by oilyngbati(m): 5:20pm On Jun 23, 2021
I agree with sheik Gumi on this one. Ipob terrorists are the worst things to ever happen to anybody. These vermins never reason with their brain, though I doubt if they have any brain cell. These maggots and cockroaches called ipogs only regurgitate what their runaway coward leader nnamdi cownu says to the bingos.
Below is the average life of and ipog bingo:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by Champneys: 5:21pm On Jun 23, 2021
Gumi should shut the fu...ck up now, he's talking too much and he's hardly making any sense but stoking ethnic unrest and fanning the embers of disunity.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by kindlyheart: 5:21pm On Jun 23, 2021
why won't they be worse since they want to part you parasites from your oily host. pathetic mofo.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by focus7: 5:21pm On Jun 23, 2021
I don't know why Buhari government has refused to arrest this Gumi and probe him for his alliance with the terrorist bandits, in my own opinion Gumi is worse than Nnamdi Kanu.

Gumi has either lost touch with facts and truth or he just chose to deny them whichever one it's the bandits has the records of both kidnapping, raping, killing the children, women, men, farmers and the uniform men.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by LadyMessi(f): 5:21pm On Jun 23, 2021
Gumi! your reasoning off me I swear

1 Like

Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by oilyngbati(m): 5:22pm On Jun 23, 2021
Champneys:
Gumi should shut the fu...ck up now, he's talking too much and he's hardly making any sense but stoking ethnic unrest and fanning the embers of disunity.
Typica brainless ipog, devoid of reasoning capacity:

Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by sukar886: 5:22pm On Jun 23, 2021
Mumu talk
Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by 1000angstroms(m): 5:24pm On Jun 23, 2021
sammirano:
Thats common knowledge na.

How can you be acting in a way that threatens the corporate existence of a nation and a responsible govt will give you applaud for your actions.

Igbos miscreants should be wiped off the face of earth swiftly and decisively. "Nigeria is too big to fail."

The rants of a headslammer. Of course you will champion the course of your fellow headslammer since guys have same mark of the beast and all your struggles is how to push the whole nation backwards. Come and clear them na make ESN use you and your cattle for target practice, come and face your real match ESN and stop hiding behind the government forces to perpetuate your mischief, not even a mm of the south eastern land will be given to you terrorists so you can try and see that you will be the one that is an endangered specie. Remember during the civil it took the whole Nigeria to win us, now imagine what will happen when all other Nigerians including Igbos will do wipe you and your terrorist brethren out of Nigeria.
Now am asked, what is the mark of the beast?
By their mark of the beast, you'll know them. Always quick to anger and welcoming to violence. They are slaves to one angry blood thirsty nymphomaniac prophet that cuddled their brain with one terrorism handbook attributed to one dirty sky god. Peace have never been near them.
These people with mark of the beast on their temple are horrible, if their terrorist tendencies ain't enough, they now want to cower the entire populeuse with intimidation.

You people and violence eeeh! Especially when your bedwetter prophet mohammed and nymphomaniac paedophilia allah is involved.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by Casham: 5:25pm On Jun 23, 2021
This is what I keep telling these IPOB supporters. I support the activities of neither bandits nor IPOB. But in every country in the world, any ARMED group that is targetting the government will be considered a bigger threat than one that is kidnapping citizens. It is a noble cause to agitate for your land, but it is stewpeed to fight the government. Y'all can fight for Biafra without using arms. The world and Nigeria will only take you people serious when you ALL start using civil dissobedience to fight: if truly your voices are the voice of God, then elect only those who will fight for your cause into the decision-making chambers of government. Let them fight for a referendum. Let the people themselves decide, not some armed group. Scotland should be your model, not South Sudan. As far as we sensible citizens are concerned, IPOB agitations are only founded on hate for other ethnic groups. Your fathers started a war and now you are suffering from it. Now you are waging another one. Pity your children na.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by gidgiddy: 5:25pm On Jun 23, 2021
Gumi is just a typical Northerner like Buhari, the same mindset.

If you are carrying guns in the North, you should be negotiated with, pampered and shown understanding.

If you are carrying guns in the south, all the security forces in the world should be deployed to crush you.

Thats one Nigeria for you.
Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by criuze(m): 5:25pm On Jun 23, 2021
Is like this man has a guest house in Hell fire
Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by vRendoh(m): 5:26pm On Jun 23, 2021
Investigative:
If gumi is one of the best brain north can produce
Then
We need to divide this country ASAP

...I tell you, this man has millions of followers ! The North and South Nigeria are so so far apart. It ll take hundreds of years to hold the South down and bring up the North. We are wasting Destinies!
Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by Maconstruct(m): 5:26pm On Jun 23, 2021
He has his opinion from his point of view.
However bandits kill too.
Police and Army kill too.
None is innocent.
Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by 1000angstroms(m): 5:27pm On Jun 23, 2021
Yes we know, that is how some fulani ragtags claim they are Igbos and are atheist. We all know how cowardly ans inept you guys can be.
Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by Iretekhale(m): 5:27pm On Jun 23, 2021
May God almighty help us all in this nation, how come those northern so called leaders are not calling their man gumi to order. There's God ooooo.
Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by wallarwallar(m): 5:28pm On Jun 23, 2021
Why are d most respected in dis country are highly useless and senseless.
Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by Obec70(m): 5:29pm On Jun 23, 2021
Nay God called this man abi nay bandits called him? And that station was sanctioned for allowing hate speech
Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 23, 2021
If Igbos put their house together who is smelly mallam to be insung them. It is like a Malian insulting an American.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 5:31pm On Jun 23, 2021
richeeyo:
Idiot Pigs Of Biafra
is that ur fathers sure name?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by harsysky(m): 5:33pm On Jun 23, 2021
You don't need a seer to tell you that GUMI is a terrorist. The government is aware of this. The reason nobody says anything is because BANDITRY is paying more than oil money. Crude oil is gradually reducing its relevance.

Ask yourself this, " The wahala to explore oil ,and the wahala to kidnap 500 pupils these days , which is easier?" The later is only done with just settlement of the military, the guys who drive to kidnap the students, and that's history.

If I had no conscience, that would have been a very good business to venture, and it is very capital intensive just like exploitation of crude but less worrisome.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by ComrdDRS1: 5:34pm On Jun 23, 2021
Dontjudge:
Don't judge me and never dare call me lazy because you don't know me or how far I have come. Someone posted about a Man wanting to sleep with him last week or so. Please if you are that Man and that offer is still available message me please and know this I'm straight, very straight but I would do this because I'm at a crossroads. Pay me that 150k you promised him and the next day I'm on my way to Spain through agadez. I rather die in the desert trying to survive than commit suicide and be made a pity party from strangers and my family. Don't worry I'm in my 20s and have good hygiene. Before you judge me walk in my shoes. You don't know me or what I have been through and going through. Please if you are into men and would pay me 150k please message me through the email. We won't share whatapp numbers we would only only chat through the email till we meet so we maintain our privacy. I'm not kidding or seeking cloud. Keep your insults or harsh words because I collected the last of it today and won't collect more....,
Smile, baba u roll tear from my eyes, not really for you but more for me..... this part of the world can make you go in insane.... I am mad and crazy right now.... I don't know what is really right right now, if we're going back or fort , if truelly just common sense is ever present in this part of the world. you begin to wonder if it will ever be right...... let me just stop here...
Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by Naajjii: 5:34pm On Jun 23, 2021
Gumi spoke the truth nothing but the truth, the truth is bitter they say.

List of terror groups in Nigeria in order of atrocities committed

1) Boko Haram/Iswap....

2) ESN/ IPOB/ Unknown gunmen ....

3) Foreign Fulani herdsmen........

4) Bandit ........
Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by 1000angstroms(m): 5:34pm On Jun 23, 2021
Josywhyte:
This man should be taken to the psychiatric hospital and thoroughly examined. Your brothers(boko haram and Fulani herdsmen) have been killing ,kidnapping,maiming,burning,raping and slaughtering many since 2009 u didn't say anything. IPOB came up and started fighting for their right,the yorubas are fighting for the realization of oduduwa and all u could say is 'one group(IPOB) is killing while the other(herdsmen) is kidnapping to make money'.

May thunder fire that your mouth. I'm not IPOB member but whoever supports the claim of this man is foolish and stupid. If u like quote me I don't care. Quote your yansh
You are not wrong but I will love to call the attention of as to what he has to say about the co-conspirators of his darling daddy.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by Lovelyperson(m): 5:36pm On Jun 23, 2021
Investigative:
If gumi is one of the best brain north can produce
Then
We need to divide this country ASAP

Am telling you.. How can one be living in the same country with people that reason like this Gumi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Who Wins Tomorrow's Presidential Election In Nigeria? / President Tinubu Attended Friday Prayers With Sultan Of Sokoto (Pictures) / Peter Obi Wows The Candidates Audience, Intrigues Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.