Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi (32775 Views)

Police Not Willing To Arrest Criminal Herdsmen In Ondo – Governor Akeredolu / IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi / Criminal Herdsmen: Ooni Sends Warning To Sunday Ighoho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by Afamcy: 4:57pm On Jun 23, 2021
MadamVanessa:
Just hear what this retard of a man is foaming in his mouth. I still dont understand why this terrorist is walking freely without being arrested since. Just close your eyes and imagine if someone from south east or south south, act the way this Gumi has been acting, i believe that person would have been doomed since, but here the uselesss terrorist is justifying the atrocities of his people.

It's very demeaning and disrespectful for this terrrorist to mentioned IPOB in his terrrorist mouth. I. P. O. B is not any terrrorist mate.

This sheik He is working for buhari... And you think he will be arrested?

Let one bishop rise now and talk for biafra you will see dss, sss, army, police, civil defense, man o war, boys scout herdsmen, iswap, bokoharam... Name them chasing him like where lion is chasing an antelope.

Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by Celly2020: 4:57pm On Jun 23, 2021
What do you expect from the spokesman of boko haram and Fulani terrorist
Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by Mindlog: 4:58pm On Jun 23, 2021
sammirano:
Thats common knowledge na.

How can you be acting in a way that threatens the corporate existence of a nation and a responsible govt will give you applaud for your actions.

Igbos miscreants should be wiped off the face of earth swiftly and decisively. "Nigeria is too big to fail."

Too big to fail? cheesy cheesy If the Roman Empire could collapse in 476 AD, which weak State cannot? Remember say the amalgamation was a proclamation of the British, no be say e dey for Bible which would have made the continuation of Nigeria as a unit cast in stone.

Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by Queenserah26(f): 4:59pm On Jun 23, 2021
Oops

ClitRaider:
The best lies were always mixed with truth.
Gumi like Mohammed are clever as the Devil and twice as pretty.

Gumi is fit for no place but HELl
Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by Augustenite(m): 4:59pm On Jun 23, 2021
Guyman02:
Do you know that Fulanis are only 6% of Nigerian population and they hold more than 50% of political appointments at Federal level.

They are the Emirs of the Hausa and Nupe tribes who are 35% of Nigeria population and Emir of a major Yoruba garrison city of Ilorin?

The only group that the Fulanis have little respect in Nigeria are the Igbos, even Sardauna was so scared that he said he would rather employ an expatriate than an Igbo who will become boss over his people.
Many tribes in Nigeria have realised that they have not been overrun because of the sacrifices of the stubborn Igbos and are now afraid that if they leave Nigeria they would be more vulnerable.

Why do we have the sudden clamour by Fulani elders that Buhari should allow Igbos to leave Nigeria? Because they can never succeed in their plans as long as Igbos are in Nigeria.

Nnamdi Kanu made so much noise about RUGA that Nigerians realised the scheme by the Buhari led Fulani cabal to use it to resettle his cousins from other countries.

Even Seun Osewa makes plenty money from traffic on Nairaland daily just by posting stories about Nnamdi Kanu which usually gets to page 20.
Believe me that guy MNK is an enigma whether you like or hate him, even before I finished typing this we are already on page 4 here cheesy
You gath no brain at all. Igbos are fraudsters. U re a fool. I swear
Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by Abujason: 4:59pm On Jun 23, 2021
richeeyo:
Idiot Pigs Of Biafra

ANOTHER TERRORIST SPOTTED ���

Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by Afamcy: 4:59pm On Jun 23, 2021
ArmaniUhuru:
This Gumi of a terrorist keeps vomiting words that are threatening to the nation’s unity, and no idiotic Muric or northern group has said anything o. But let Kukah or Oyedepo say something now, their (vuvuzela) mouths will go into overdrive.

I dey tell you
Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by slowice(m): 4:59pm On Jun 23, 2021
It's good these things are happening before our eyes so we all get to see the heart of those we share country with. Rather than condemn the activities of his brethren who has reigned terror on the entire nation, killing, kidnapping and destroying despite occupying more than 50percent all sensitive positions in the land. He is comparing them to peaceful ipob all because of hatred for igbos.

It ll never be well with them and as long as they remain in control of this nation, we ll never make any meaningful progress

Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by jaxxy(m): 5:00pm On Jun 23, 2021
U wish, bandits are killing students, children

Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by MansoryMX(m): 5:00pm On Jun 23, 2021
nero2face:
B4 now I use to believe that we're better together as a country considering our great number, but with the recent trooping in of these bandits, Boko Haram and the ISWAP, I've come to believe it's the best for us to divide this country in peace, if not I can tell u this country will be run over by terrorism in the nearest future, and the North is de gateway to this eminent destruction facing us...

Bro they can’t hear you at the back lemme help you with loud speakers!

Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by FlipModeSquade(m): 5:01pm On Jun 23, 2021
Aderewah:
Lol. The north has raw, bitter hatred for igbos. Rather than confronting the north, igbos will turn around and face their better neighbours
And rather than face the North..

Your Fulani Overlords..

For taking Ilorin from you..

And lording it over you..

You would rather masturbate about Igbos..

Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by Joromi1: 5:01pm On Jun 23, 2021
Inasmuch as I don't support IPOB in anyway, I don't think they pose more threat than herdsmen. After all, all the burning and killing are done in Alaigbo, so wetin concern me?

But for a so-called cleric to be this bold in making disturbing utterances while being ignored by security agents is what I don't understand. I'm really scared.

Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by 1000angstroms(m): 5:01pm On Jun 23, 2021
richeeyo:
Idiot Pigs Of Biafra

The rants of a headslammer. Of course you will champion the course of your fellow headslammer since guys have same mark of the beast and all your struggles is how to push the whole nation backwards. Now am asked, what is the mark of the beast?
By their mark of the beast, you'll know them. Always quick to anger and welcoming to violence. They are slaves to one angry blood thirsty nymphomaniac prophet that cuddled their brain with one terrorism handbook attributed to one dirty sky god. Peace have never been near them.
These people with mark of the beast on their temple are horrible, if their terrorist tendencies ain't enough, they now want to cower the entire populeuse with intimidation.

You people and violence eeeh! Especially when your bedwetter prophet mohammed and nymphomaniac paedophilia allah is involved.

Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by Quaddafi29: 5:02pm On Jun 23, 2021
The original bandit's spokesman has spoken. Up APC !!!

Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by referendum01(m): 5:02pm On Jun 23, 2021
Madness of the highest order. Not too worry, the rest will be history soon. By the time bandits and herdsmen finishes with your sorry ass, you will have no other option than to rescint on IPOB. Shameless Islamic useless terrible hell candidate smelling rag tag Gumi. Trailer kill you and all your generations yet unborn. Bastard Bandit.

Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by Npmedia(m): 5:02pm On Jun 23, 2021
is dis man alright?
Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by Coun3MAN: 5:03pm On Jun 23, 2021
ClitRaider:
The best lies were always mixed with truth.
Gumi like Mohammed are clever as the Devil and twice as pretty.

Gumi is fit for no place but HELl
You statement shows that, u are as useless as the Pig Igbos
Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 23, 2021
Which kind talk be this?

They are both terrorist groups threatening the peace of our nation joor undecided
Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by directoroluwole: 5:03pm On Jun 23, 2021
You can't do shit to this people until buhari leaves, they so much have confidence him him. Spokesman for bandits

Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by DarlingtonC: 5:04pm On Jun 23, 2021
richeeyo:
Idiot Pigs Of Biafra
You know too well that you are a forbidden pig that feeds on faeces

Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by billyG(m): 5:04pm On Jun 23, 2021
This clearly shows this man is the founder of Fulani terrorists known as bandits,how can he compare bandits kidnapping, killing,raping people with a group who only engaged bias security forces.a cleric for that matter..does his religion support kidnapping,raping,killing innocent people?The northern elders,ACF will not shut this man down now,you will not hear any repremind from d presidency... because he had d backing of d presidency.

Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by Coun3MAN: 5:04pm On Jun 23, 2021
You can say it again yaa mallam. Allah ya biya
Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by Gandollaar(f): 5:05pm On Jun 23, 2021
Aderewah:
Lol. The north has raw, bitter hatred for igbos. Rather than confronting the north, igbos will turn around and face their better neighbours
Yoruba mooslim. Not hard to identify.
Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by rhektor(m): 5:06pm On Jun 23, 2021
How can someone argue in favour of kidnappers and still be walking freely on the streets?
Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by SoluDeOracle1: 5:06pm On Jun 23, 2021
Your cup go soon full! Continue....
Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by techWriter2: 5:08pm On Jun 23, 2021
If yamaguchi is one of the best cerebral south can produceThenWe need to divide this region ASAP
Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by ba7man(m): 5:08pm On Jun 23, 2021
Gumi and IPOB are both PDP creations.
Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by nero2face: 5:09pm On Jun 23, 2021
MansoryMX:

Bro they can’t hear you at the back lemme help you with loud speakers!
please add more speakers bro...terrible thing sprouting from the North...

Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by Gandollaar(f): 5:09pm On Jun 23, 2021
Dontjudge:
Don't judge me and never dare call me lazy because you don't know me or how far I have come. Someone posted about a Man wanting to sleep with him last week or so. Please if you are that Man and that offer is still available message me please and know this I'm straight, very straight but I would do this because I'm at a crossroads. Pay me that 150k you promised him and the next day I'm on my way to Spain through agadez. I rather die in the desert trying to survive than commit suicide and be made a pity party from strangers and my family. Don't worry I'm in my 20s and have good hygiene. Before you judge me walk in my shoes. You don't know me or what I have been through and going through. Please if you are into men and would pay me 150k please message me through the email. We won't share whatapp numbers we would only only chat through the email till we meet so we maintain our privacy. I'm not kidding or seeking cloud. Keep your insults or harsh words because I collected the last of it today and won't collect more....,
There are brothels where you can go to solicit if you are really serious. This one you are doing here is stylish alms begging.
Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by Obipaul77(m): 5:09pm On Jun 23, 2021
Islie:

https://www.thecable.ng/gumi-ipob-kills-security-agents-but-herdsmen-only-kidnap-children-for-money
With this his stupid utterances, gumi is a full time terrorist. You can hear him supporting the deadly activities of his followers, the herdsmen. God will not look back in punishing you idiots. Herdsmen kidnap children, kill them for rituals to make money and yet gumi has the gut to say that these killer herdsmen is better than the IPOB, because IPOB is after the polithiefians who are crippling the zoo.

Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by TruthinAction: 5:11pm On Jun 23, 2021
So those bandits are actually herdsmen. But the herdsmen are killing Nigerians, raping women and taking over their lands.

Re: IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi by 1000angstroms(m): 5:11pm On Jun 23, 2021
Aderewah:
Nobody is facing for anything since we already know that if anything happens that you guys will use the awolowoh template. We just reminding you guys of what normally happens when you support these set of barbarous idiots just to spite us, I know you know at beginning that it was like the Igbos sided with these nincompoops in order to be in power and how we paid for it, now the same tactics is what they used on you guys during the 2015 election because they need to pour fuel into any flint of misunderstanding between the southerners, we just begging you guys to be reasonable in the face of what is happening now and to forgive to allow smooth decisions to be reached to curb the incoming disasters that is way in front of everybody who ain't fulani.

Also you should know that some fulani ragtag hoodlums parade this site with Igbo identities just to inject tribal altercations between the Igbos and other ethnic groups, you should have known this since or you just denying it, these born by mistake fulanis are the cowards who hide behind the security agents to perpetuate evil.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Toyin Saraki Blast Police for Saying They Barricaded The Resident to Protect her / APC To Fayose: Joining Our Party Won’t Shield You From Prosecution / Halima Ali Modu-sheriff Set To Wed (Photo)