Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,961 members, 7,952,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:25 AM

How To Get People Out Of Poverty. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Get People Out Of Poverty. (156 Views)

Fact Check: Peter Obi Never Said He Pulled 439 Million People Out Of Poverty / Peter Obi: I Was Able To Move 439 Million People Out Of Poverty / Sokoto, Jigawa, Rivers, Ebonyi Are Capitals Of Poverty, Unemployment ― NBS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get People Out Of Poverty. by happy200(m): 5:23pm On Jun 23, 2021
The world of yesterday is not the same as today.
Example, it was good printing money in the past but now if you do that. You will be creating problems.
Secondly, if you have 20million today. Where are you going to invest the money into? cos everywhere is almost saturated.
Finally, government have not recovered different loans given to different people.

So i will suggest: government should go round all the state, set exams, let successful candidates be trained for the period of (6)months.
While they are training government should be paying them stipend not less than hundred thousand, also provide them accommodations for the period.
I believe with this, serious minded ones will save and start business, grow and employ other people rather than sharing money again.
Train as much as we can.
EDUCATION IS POWER.

1 Like

Re: How To Get People Out Of Poverty. by Damisic: 6:04pm On Jun 23, 2021
ur advice is good but pls dont stereotype a person who fail in a exam dont wish to fail let empower the all nt specific set ofppl

(1) (Reply)

Keep Our Usual Tribal Bias And Sentiments Aside / The Neo-civil War Games / A Nation In Search Of Messiah Find Crises: Nigeria As A Case Study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.