Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,219 members, 7,953,807 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:03 AM

Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) (44952 Views)

Nigerians Can Use VPN To Access Twitter - Farooq Kperogi Tells Lai Mohammed / I'm Yoruba And I Know You Biafrans Are Hurting. / I Personally Told Saraki And Dogara That They Are Not Hurting Me, But Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by NothingDoMe: 9:27pm On Jun 23, 2021
Shut up.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by Harmattan123(m): 9:28pm On Jun 23, 2021
Na so e bi

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by Jorge91: 9:28pm On Jun 23, 2021
Lai not ur vpn nor your data

3 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by cunny88(m): 9:29pm On Jun 23, 2021
I never knew lai Mohammed listens to Eric Donaldson

4 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by Jayrow08: 9:29pm On Jun 23, 2021
If to say ..
Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 23, 2021
The person that briefed him on what VPN is before this hearing did not brief him well.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 23, 2021
Ode

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by omoadeleye(m): 9:30pm On Jun 23, 2021
Ignorant old fool

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by GoldBoss(m): 9:30pm On Jun 23, 2021
Why is he disturbed Nigerians are using VPN to access Twitter, Probably the next ban will be on phones so we start writing letters or on vehicles so we start riding on camel or horses, Their plans will never work in Jesus name.... The good news here is that they will never ban international travel because their 001 is an expert at that. grin

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by lawalmovichhhh: 9:31pm On Jun 23, 2021
omò alè

3 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by harmony75: 9:31pm On Jun 23, 2021
This baba should hide his face does he think we're in 1309 after this evil buhari tenure liar Mohammed and buhari have cases to answer �

3 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by WATCHMANX: 9:32pm On Jun 23, 2021
Walahi, this man don kolo! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by Mangekyo: 9:32pm On Jun 23, 2021
Leave us to hurt ourselves you hear? Brainless man

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by nedekid: 9:32pm On Jun 23, 2021
Lai, the it guru.
Unsolicited advice..
Advice you family and leave me out of it undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by NothingDoMe: 9:32pm On Jun 23, 2021
slyfoxxjoe:
The person that briefed him on what VPN is before this hearing did not brief him well.
lol
Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by asobo1: 9:32pm On Jun 23, 2021
Whose data is being exposed @ lie Muhammad. Learn to mind your business.

3 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by richestjozy(m): 9:33pm On Jun 23, 2021
Dummy

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by lereinter(m): 9:33pm On Jun 23, 2021
Oloriburuku baba werey

His hell fire is such

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by Sanchez01: 9:33pm On Jun 23, 2021
Imagine this relic claiming VPN exposes your bank accounts. Choi! grin

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 23, 2021
Now I know why they call CR7, PENALDO.
How can CR7 be stealing penalties caused on fellow teammates?
Using PENALTIES to attain greatness. grin grin grin
Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by olatade(m): 9:33pm On Jun 23, 2021
Baba lai

grin

5 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 23, 2021
Yes we are doing ourselves and we like it like that.

I believe this man is confusing BVN for VPN, how senile our leaders are undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by clumsydyna: 9:35pm On Jun 23, 2021
Eric Donaldson's song immediately came to my mind, "you think that you are hurting me but little did you know you are only hurting yourself" Lai Mohammed sha. ..

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by Jokerman(m): 9:35pm On Jun 23, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:
Now I know why they call CR7, PENALDO.
How can CR7 be stealing penalties caused on fellow teammates?
Using PENALTIES to attain greatness. grin grin grin

Care about Pessi in copa America instead grin
Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by Dicedpineappple(f): 9:37pm On Jun 23, 2021
Very funny video...

Exposing you bank details kor..

Someone should just seal this man's mouth so he can stop talking..

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 23, 2021
Lol.. this man na clown aswear grin
Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by seyz91(m): 9:38pm On Jun 23, 2021
cheesy
Arrewa:
Alhaji Lai Muhammed!! No mind us...we are doing ourselves!!!
Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by seyz91(m): 9:38pm On Jun 23, 2021
cheesy
oranget:
Leave us alone Mr Lie Muhammed. Minister of information wey no know the difference between VPN and BVN. He doesn't know how secured a VPN can be. Or maybe he knows but he is lying like he always does.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by Jaybee8181(m): 9:38pm On Jun 23, 2021
I've been using vpn for at least 4yrs now.... Banks, every other corporate organization uses vpn to encrypt and secure their sent data ... Vpn was not created because nigerian govt ban Twitter.... Even though Mr Lai and the of the clowns just hear about vpn for the first time

5 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by Munzy14(m): 9:39pm On Jun 23, 2021
My Ibadan friend go say He pain am.....grin
Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by Acidosis(m): 9:39pm On Jun 23, 2021
How can your life move forward with this illiterate and nonentity as your Minister of Information?? grin

How can encrypted data hurt you?

3 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by hollywater: 9:39pm On Jun 23, 2021
How i wish i will be the one setting fire in hellfire,I will gladly double Lars firewood.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

“Not A Dime”. Davido Clarifies He Performed For Free At Otti’s Inauguration. / Fayose Buying Soup Ingredients In The Market / Saraki's Lawyer Disrupting Trial At The CCT Today (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.