Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,172 members, 7,957,374 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:43 AM

Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) (44966 Views)

Nigerians Can Use VPN To Access Twitter - Farooq Kperogi Tells Lai Mohammed / I'm Yoruba And I Know You Biafrans Are Hurting. / I Personally Told Saraki And Dogara That They Are Not Hurting Me, But Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by Basher8583: 6:31pm On Jun 24, 2021
Alfred234:

I don't know about you but i currently have two different VPN apps on my phone and they don't have any permission access to any data on my phone so you claims about free VPN is false.
Many of them recoup their money back through ads inside the app.
Even if you install a malicious VPN it won't just automatic go to your banking app and start stealing information, you have to access the banking app while the VPN is on for it to steal any information.
Since people started using VPN to access Twitter there have been different tweets advising people on how to safely use VPN so anybody that use VPN to access sensitive apps or websites are on their own.

Have fun. No one cares what you do or what happens to you thereafter
Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by oranget(m): 10:37pm On Jun 25, 2021
ChukwuObe:

You must be an educated illiterate if you dont know that most VPN vendors collect data from their users? You need to go back to school
Thank you o, educated fellow. Even the man's 7 years old grandson knows he's a liar. And your education too is a waste if you think someone can mine your bank details from using VPN
Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by oranget(m): 10:39pm On Jun 25, 2021
Basher8583:

You have been warned. So you think he doesn't know what he is saying abi. Those of us in the infosec world know this to be true. When you start seeing unauthorized transactions on your card just blame your stubborn ignorance. Free vpn are what they are.... free... It however comes at a cost which you will not like.
Since when has he been concerned about the welfare of Nigerians. The man is just trying all means to force their useless app on Nigerians but they are going to fail woefully
Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by Basher8583: 8:19am On Jun 26, 2021
oranget:

Since when has he been concerned about the welfare of Nigerians. The man is just trying all means to force their useless app on Nigerians but they are going to fail woefully

Bro. Because Lai banned twitter does not mean he should be insensitive to misguided youths with excess exuberance. By all means use vpn to connect to twitter. Just be careful. If I were you I'd just dedicate one of my android phones solely to twitter on vpn and no more. Also just know that your twitter account and password is already compromised so if anyone twits on your behalf dont be surprised.
The free vpn service that gave you the encrypted tunnel also has the key to decrypt your trafic which they most often time do and sell sensitive information harvested in the black market (Dark web). So just be careful. Twitter is not worth such exposure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

We Can't Trust Christians With Nigeria's Security - Sheikh Gumi / LG Chairman Onoja James Omachonu Arrested By Army With Ammunition, Cash [photo] / Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.