Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) (44718 Views)

Nigerians Can Use VPN To Access Twitter - Farooq Kperogi Tells Lai Mohammed / I'm Yoruba And I Know You Biafrans Are Hurting. / Stop Using Me For Comedy, Buhari Warns Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by seyz91(m): 9:40pm On Jun 23, 2021
cheesy
fitzmayowa:

Yes they should clampdown on them infact they should direct the military, police, civil defence to arrest anyone with social media app on their phone, how can they go against our darling daddy's order of not using twitter, infact anyone caught should be immediately sentenced to death by firing squad....Arindin
Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by moneyissweet(m): 9:40pm On Jun 23, 2021
As if he knows what VPN is.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by pat077: 9:40pm On Jun 23, 2021
Can someone tell this shameless old man to STFU!

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by GeneralPula: 9:41pm On Jun 23, 2021
Lai Mohammed also stated that the ban has provided a good opportunity for "resourceful Nigerians to also look at how they can have an app that can replace Twitter and other social media platforms".

This is the only thing I’m interested in..

This is the time for our Nairaland tech experts to come up with something fresh..
Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by KRSWon: 9:42pm On Jun 23, 2021
If You Think You’re Hurting Me By Using VPN, You’re Hurting Yourself - Lai Mohammed

"Hurting you"?

Maybe it has absolutely nothing to do with you?

Maybe people just want to continue using their Twitter?

Talk about self-centered...
Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by adomuwiner(m): 9:42pm On Jun 23, 2021
Hunger all over the country and all you can do is to keep on chasing twiter and cryptocurrency. Shame on you and your misplaced priority

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by freshiest(m): 9:42pm On Jun 23, 2021
I tire oo
How can VPN expose ur data with ur bank details,mr Linus[/quote]
Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by Tinubuadvocate: 9:43pm On Jun 23, 2021
Look you are just hurting yourself continue.
fitzmayowa:

Yes they should clampdown on them infact they should direct the military, police, civil defence to arrest anyone with social media app on their phone, how can they go against our darling daddy's order of not using twitter, infact anyone caught should be immediately sentenced to death by firing squad....Arindin
Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by Neocotez(m): 9:44pm On Jun 23, 2021
Oga we don dey use VPN long before Android was made. E don tey wey we dey hurt our self, leave us alone

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 23, 2021
oranget:
Leave us alone Mr Lie Muhammed. Minister of information wey no know the difference between VPN and BVN. He doesn't know how secured a VPN can be. Or maybe he knows but he is lying like he always does.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by Jaybee8181(m): 9:44pm On Jun 23, 2021
This politicians have been doing us ever since... Now that we decided to do ourselves why do they suddenly care... They are just scared because the internet will always be out their total grip.... No matter how they try

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by teniolav: 9:44pm On Jun 23, 2021
My boko father stop laying sad
Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:44pm On Jun 23, 2021
Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by rosalieene(f): 9:45pm On Jun 23, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by Segzy19: 9:47pm On Jun 23, 2021
Let us be doing ourselves since we are not doing you...

Mumuman!
Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by noble99: 9:48pm On Jun 23, 2021
He keeps on disgracing himself

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by pixey(m): 9:48pm On Jun 23, 2021
Otuegbe p0ost=103024467:
when did you start caring 3e3lpabout us.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by Kirkman: 9:48pm On Jun 23, 2021
This ode lying bastard doesn't know that VPN even secures your details from being hacked. Unam ikot. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by FLYFIRE(m): 9:49pm On Jun 23, 2021
What do you expect analogues in the digital world to say grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by Cameroonglass(m): 9:49pm On Jun 23, 2021
Fu fu fu
Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by omoruyivictory(m): 9:50pm On Jun 23, 2021
VPN is not BVN
Mr caring liar take note
Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by OmoOshodi(m): 9:50pm On Jun 23, 2021
Lair Muhammed was addressing the Cow people.....target audience
Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by chiokeman(m): 9:51pm On Jun 23, 2021
Hahahahahha... laugh wan kill me here o grin grin grin grin shebi u say you be oga? You neva Chee chomtn, by the time we are through with you...you go no!
Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by PastorFire: 9:51pm On Jun 23, 2021
Chey. Lori iro
Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by JideOluwalana: 9:51pm On Jun 23, 2021
Can someone confirm for me if Lai Mohammed has Child/ren

I just can't watch my dad disappointed my family and generation repeatedly.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 23, 2021
See em lips like satellite dish...
Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by discusant: 9:51pm On Jun 23, 2021
But who eventually taught Lai about VPN?

Sure. When they conspired to ban Twitter, none of those Analog leaders who should have quit the political scene for Digital youths, knew about VPN.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:52pm On Jun 23, 2021
Uninformed minister of information.

Stupid and daft..

Just imagine the way he discharged himself
Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by linearity: 9:54pm On Jun 23, 2021
Can someone please, explain to us how using VPN exposes one’s data and banking information to hackers?

Do these people know what VPN is and how it is setup?

When the rest of world went into lockdown since early 2020 due to COVID, millions of office workers worldwide stayed productive by using VPN to remotely access their company’s intranet and internet and kept working.

Some companies in the US have now asked their workers not to return back to the office and that they continue working remote aka continue using VPN.

Corporate real estate is suffering in the US now, because companies are realizing that, they do not need to rent a huge office space, pay for electricity, cooling, etc for workspace for their employees. The employee will use their own internet access, their own real estate, their own phone lines, their own power and cooling while the company safe on those items and productivity is not affected...all thanks to VPN.

VPN uses strong algorithms for authentication, and strong ciphers to encrypt your data, what are mine missing in this misinformation from the minister of information?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by Abujason: 9:54pm On Jun 23, 2021
THE MINISTER OF MISINFORMATION, ALHAJI LIE MOHAMMED CANT AFFORD TO STAY AWAY FROM LIMELIGHT

NwekeUG:

https://igberetvnews.com/1393793/lai-mohammed-think-youre-hurting-using-vpn-youre-hurting/
Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by Lisakd: 9:55pm On Jun 23, 2021
Readdd

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

These Are The People Who Contributed N21.27bn For Jonathan’s Campaign / Presidential Panel Disobeys Osibanjo's Directive, Says He Can't Order Them / SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.