Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) (44717 Views)

Nigerians Can Use VPN To Access Twitter - Farooq Kperogi Tells Lai Mohammed / I'm Yoruba And I Know You Biafrans Are Hurting. / Stop Using Me For Comedy, Buhari Warns Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by discusant: 9:56pm On Jun 23, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Yes they are doing themselves. Government should also clampdown on them.
A government that plotted genocide against a part of its country but was busted by Twitter which the head of the government abused its rules.

Is this your way of advocacy for Tinubu?
Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by OBALOLA55(m): 9:58pm On Jun 23, 2021
fitzmayowa:

Yes they should clampdown on them infact they should direct the military, police, civil defence to arrest anyone with social media app on their phone, how can they go against our darling daddy's order of not using twitter, infact anyone caught should be immediately sentenced to death by firing squad....Arindin
THAT GUY IS HERE TO BRING TINUBU DOWN
Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by mabea: 9:58pm On Jun 23, 2021
Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by 989900: 9:59pm On Jun 23, 2021
Gamer999:
Lair Mohammed thunder ⚡ fire you

Thunder VPN precisely. cheesy
Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by danielblessing(m): 10:00pm On Jun 23, 2021
So, they banned Twitter because of Cowwdem... #chai
Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by misacur: 10:00pm On Jun 23, 2021
Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 23, 2021
[s]
Tinubuadvocate:
[/s]
Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by jonnypie(m): 10:00pm On Jun 23, 2021
PerfectlyPerfect:
Mugu, are we complaining? Government of Cows, By Cows and For Cows.

I'll keep using my VPN and if Lai the Liar doesn't like it, he can shove his head inside a cow's bu.tt

Funke...
Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by Okhuadams(m): 10:04pm On Jun 23, 2021
Otuegbe:
when did you start caring about us.
just now
Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 23, 2021
I think he has a point in what he has said, look at Nairaland, very addictive and Seun is enjoying his childhood dream and making millions. Why cant we have our own social media app, while using Twitter and other foreign ones for international reach.

And who fuccking says we are incapable of promoting a globally addictive socia media app?

It is very wrong for the Feds to ban Twitter because they were afraid of June 12 protest. But it has come and pass and Nigerians will continue to use twitter via VPN because I am able for follow some Tech Billionaires who inspire my intelligence. Why the fucck does the Fed think they can stop me? Am I stupid to have social media installed on the phones I use for my banking?

Lai, phones are not expensive anymore, no worry, na our money.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by Shaev7(m): 10:04pm On Jun 23, 2021
You are hurting yourself by talking too much. Nigerians no send crowwe. In fact, I don't even know the app. Even if them like, them bring am back to app store, I no dy IG, na crowwe I won dy, can you imagine. They name sounds like one juju shrine for my village.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by abidem4real: 10:05pm On Jun 23, 2021
Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by illuminati4life: 10:08pm On Jun 23, 2021
I pray Gods should just delete you and your entire generations to come IJMN AMEN!!!
Tinubuadvocate:
Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by Qualer: 10:11pm On Jun 23, 2021
BigSarah:
Story, before the ban some Nigerians were using VPN... Don't get ahead of yourself

Big Sarah!! grin
Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by Alfred234(m): 10:12pm On Jun 23, 2021
Lol what generation does he think he is talking to? undecided
Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by abidem4real: 10:13pm On Jun 23, 2021
Gamer999:
Lair Mohammed thunder ⚡ fire you
Iseeeeee!!!
Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by Subonbon(m): 10:17pm On Jun 23, 2021
Jonzing man

Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by stephenponti(m): 10:20pm On Jun 23, 2021
old ignorant buffon
Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by ultimatekint(m): 10:20pm On Jun 23, 2021
This idiot is talking as if he has sense. Lie lie mohalie .
Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by henrybomb(m): 10:22pm On Jun 23, 2021
There is nothing you will not hear from Lie Mohammed grin
Someone that doesn’t even know how VPN works

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by AureliusWolf: 10:23pm On Jun 23, 2021
Lai obviously has no idea what's he talking about. Twitter representatives go use these people catch cruise, where will they start explaining from?
Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by Theunbothered: 10:31pm On Jun 23, 2021
Only a fool will believe this old idiot
Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by tdebo(m): 10:32pm On Jun 23, 2021
Shameless old fool spewing lies from his mouth as usual

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by Govocrete: 10:34pm On Jun 23, 2021
Some people sold Nigeria pride to Ghana in 2017. Why should we believe what they say in 2021.

"Lai Mohammed’s words were described as treasonous by Nigerians on social media who attacked him for betraying them in a decade-old battle with Ghana over who has the best Jollof rice".

He is a polithiefian, they believe they are righteous.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by Kellydrive1: 10:34pm On Jun 23, 2021
NwekeUG:

https://igberetvnews.com/1393793/lai-mohammed-think-youre-hurting-using-vpn-youre-hurting/

Is it your data? Is it your bank account?! Lai lai park one sude abeg

2 Likes

Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by RichBoy247: 10:36pm On Jun 23, 2021
And this is somebody's father, husband, friend and family.

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by lebete3000: 10:38pm On Jun 23, 2021
Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by Basher8583: 10:39pm On Jun 23, 2021
oranget:
Leave us alone Mr Lie Muhammed. Minister of information wey no know the difference between VPN and BVN. He doesn't know how secured a VPN can be. Or maybe he knows but he is lying like he always does.

You have been warned. So you think he doesn't know what he is saying abi. Those of us in the infosec world know this to be true. When you start seeing unauthorized transactions on your card just blame your stubborn ignorance. Free vpn are what they are.... free... It however comes at a cost which you will not like.
Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by EjaikreTheViper(f): 10:41pm On Jun 23, 2021
Romanoff:
Leave us to hurt ourselves.

It can't be worse than how you and your daddy are hurting us.

Do you mean the fake man some cheap agents call darling daddy?

Cc:
Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by samguru(m): 10:42pm On Jun 23, 2021
The video has been doctored.
Our Lai Muhammed cannot be that daft to spew out that rubbish

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed: Stop Using VPN. You Think You Are Hurting Me By Using VPN (Video) by Basher8583: 10:42pm On Jun 23, 2021
Alfred234:
Lol what generation does he think he is talking to? undecided

Generation of id1ots who don't know what he is saying is true

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governor Wike At Thanksgiving Service To Mark Democracy Day / These Are The People Who Contributed N21.27bn For Jonathan’s Campaign / Presidential Panel Disobeys Osibanjo's Directive, Says He Can't Order Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.