Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,420 members, 7,819,516 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Court Gives Man Timetable, Decide When To Pleasure Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Court Gives Man Timetable, Decide When To Pleasure Wife (636 Views)

My Wife Has Set A Timetable For Sex For Me. What Do I Do? / When It Comes To Pleasure, Penis Girth Is More Important Than Length / My Wife Is Too Stiff, Gives Me Timetable For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Court Gives Man Timetable, Decide When To Pleasure Wife by Lagoontimes: 9:07pm On Jun 23, 2021
A man has found himself in marital quagmire after a sitting court prepared timetable and decides when he should pleasure his wife.

A sitting judge in a Zambian Court have the judgement to a polygamous man Mr David Mwanba who has two wives.

The court ruling could end the constant marital rift between Me David Mwanba, his first wife and the second wife.

The first wife, Charity Mundia filed a Complaint at a local magistrate court in Zambia. Charity alleged that her husband spend much time with the second wife, leaving her in cold on her bed and suffers her from marital pleasure.

READ MORE
https://radiustimes.com/court-gives-man-timetable-decide-pleasure-wife/
Re: Court Gives Man Timetable, Decide When To Pleasure Wife by budaatum: 9:17pm On Jun 23, 2021
If you can not rule under your own roof other's might need to rule for you.
Re: Court Gives Man Timetable, Decide When To Pleasure Wife by Pierocash(m): 9:19pm On Jun 23, 2021
She is a good woman. Naija women won't take you to a law court on issues as this. They will take themselves to men court in the oza room.

2 Likes

Re: Court Gives Man Timetable, Decide When To Pleasure Wife by kunlesehan(m): 10:10pm On Jun 23, 2021
Only in Zambia.

(1) (Reply)

Don't open this ! +18 / Grabbing My Girlfriends “booty” For 24 HOURS / I Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.